Melon Music Awards (fancafe posts 2)

All About BTS (Facts,info,videos,pics,schedule)

image

BY : SUGA

Title : Hello

Hello, It's Suga
Today, we won the rookie award, something that we only dreamt of . I believe that it is all because of our ARMYz. To the ARMYz I love so so much !! I love you all so much that I cannot express it in words, we only got this rookie award because of our ARMYz !! Thank you so much and I love you all kiss kiss kiss.

____________

image

BY : RAPMON

Title: WooWooWooWooWoo !!!

Backstage, before the LED stage opened , Hope and I talked about something. That didn’t we get through those 3 years (of training) for this moment ! We didn't know we will be standing on such a big stage , let’s have fun today!! The performance was more fun than I thought. Baechigi hyungnims are so cool..

Personally, I have a fear of such stages, becaus eit was an award show, I tried going to both sides of the stage. Even though I was disappointed because I didn't match up with the live sync , I think I learned a lot because it was a big performance. Next time, in order to do  much better, Suga hyung and I decided to work harder in order to fix our mistakes. 

We won the unexpected rookie award ! We never thought we will get it..I was so surprised and confused that I messed up during our speech but I felt so good. We only got this because of our ARMYz who love me and Bangtan, right? I want to return this Melon rookie award to you all ! I will always work hard. Thank you,I love you.

- Rap Mon

______________

image

BY : JIMIN

Title : ARMYz, We won the rookie award

 My love, ARMYz ~~~~ Today, we finally won the rookie award that I only dreamt of  ARMYz, I’m so thankful,I love you all. I gave up at first but was so surprised and confused when they called out our name….really.. After finishing the performance, I finally woke up (got back to reality) and started getting excited !!!! The reason for us to be able to win this rookie award is because of our ARMYz!
I’m preparing a present for ARMYz to return the favor. Cheer me on so I will be able to start working on it. It will be revealed soon! 
Anyways, I’m always thankful for you, I’ll work harder next time.. Thanks , ARMYz~~~ 

__________________