chapter 2

when did i say im in love

Even work that day was tiring we had a new employee and i had to train him then after work i was so hungry i felt like i was about to pass out i had a good 100 dolars in my pocket so i was thinking of going to a resturant as i counted the money in my purse i bumped into someone again "wow how am i always bumping into to you?" at this point i thought this dude was a serious stalker. then i noticed that my money flew out of my hands i tryed to ran after it but i lost it then i turn around that dude walked over to me " sorry i really didn't mean for this to happen"what were you doing with 100 dolars in your hands so losely?" " i was going to buy myself dinner" "well can i help you with anything " he said " yeah i really wanted that dinner " " why don't we go then ? " we started walking fastly then slowly and he stoped right infront of a resturant that had a smell coming from it that smelled so good (or maybe was it because i was so hungry . well we went inside and got seated thats when i noticed that he was there then i asked for his phone number he looked a little surprised and then he gave it to me " well i think it would be rude for someone to buy me dinner and to not know that person so we both exchanged phone numbers then the food came and i think that was the best tasting food i ever ate in my life even though it wasn't an expensive resturant then we parted ways. that night he texted me it was the first time i got a text in a while. 

{{ author note }}

{ i will be uplaoding 5 chapters today ^^}