Chapter 1

The Blue Moon

It was 6 a.m. in the morning when the f(x) leader, Victoria Song woke up from her nice 8 hours sleep. She stood up from her bed and went inside the bathroom, organizing and dressing herself up before coming out 1 hour later. 

" Unnie, I was waiting for you to finish. You took a really long time, you know" Krystal said, unexpectedly up very early in the morning and was waiting outside the bathroom's door. 

" Good morning, Krystal. Sorry about the long wait. I'm going to make breakfast now so you should go wash your face." Victoria said in her caring umma tone.

" Okay." Krystal nodded and went inside the bathroom, only to came out 30 minutes later after taking a bath and putting on new clothes to start the day off. She walked over to the living room and sat down on the sofa " Unnie, what are we doing today?" she asked. 

" I don't know. What do you want to do?" Victoria asked back, getting the ingredients for their breakfast out and started cooking at a lightning fast speed.

" Can we go shopping today then? I really want to get this new outfit that was just out yesterday!" Krystal exclaimed excitedly. 

Victoria laughed " Sure we can, but we have to ask Luna, Amber, and Sulli's opinions first." 

" Then I'm going to go wake them up." Krystal stood up and began to walked toward the members' rooms.

" Wait Krystal! I think you should let them sleep for a little bit more since it's our rare day off" Victoria said while she put seasons into the soup that she just made.

At that moment, Sulli woke up from her dreamland and staggered toward the living room. She hugged Krystal right when she saw her " Krystal~ what were you and unnie talking about?" she asked sleepily.

" Sulli! Sulli! Sulli! Do you want to go shopping with me today? Remember the outfit we saw yesterday in the magazine?! Do you want to go shopping with me to buy it?" Krystal asked, her inside were literally jumping around happily.

Sulli rubbed her eyes " You mean that new outfit that just came out? Wow! Of course I'm going. I'm totally going" she answered Krystal, her level of excitement was coming up rapidly.

" Girls, calm down." Victoria stated, finishing the seaweed soup quickly and putting it onto the table. She looked over at Sulli and Krystal " Breakfast is ready. Sulli, wash yourself up first while I go wake up Luna and Amber" she announced and untied the apron, hanging it back into its place.

Luna walked out of her room right before Victoria even had the chance to open the door. "Good morning everyone!" she shouted cheerfully, her hands waving in the air. " Good morning unnie. Good morning Soojung. Good morning Jinri. Where's Amber unnie?" she asked all at once.

Victoria just stood there, nearly having a heart attack from being too close to Luna. " Morning Luna" she mumbled and walked toward Amber's room, opening the door to reveal a sleeping Amber on her bed. She walked over to the bed and pulled off the blanket.

" Amber, good morning!" Victoria said very loudly and shook Amber's shoulders slightly. Amber didn't even stir one bit. " Wake up, wake up" she shouted, tickling Amber. 

" Hmm- Kya!" Amber's eyes shot opened, and found herself staring at Victoria's face. She didn't blink or move before she jumped out of bed and looked around " Victoria unnie, what are you doing here?" she asked.

Victoria just pointed at the alarm clock next to Amber's bed " I didn't want you to start off the day with being starving so I decided to come and wake you up" she replied, shrugging.

Amber nodded, not really hearing anything that Victoria said at all because she was still in her half-asleep state. She stumbled out of the room and into the bathroom, hitting her head into the wall on the way because of her half-closed eyes. 

Luna laughed, seeing Amber " Unnie, what did you do to Amber unnie? She woke up so quickly!"

" Oh, I just tickled her" Victoria grinned wickedly.

Sulli gasped while Krystal just drank her water calmly " You tickled her, unnie?! No way! " Sulli giggled.

Victoria smiled victoriously at her members and sat down on a chair around the dining table. Luna followed her and sat in between Victoria and Sulli, leaving only a spot between Sulli and Krystal for Amber.

Amber walked out of the bathroom in baggy pants and a black shirt that said " NYC Rock". She looked at the sitting arrangement and groaned to herself " Why do I have to sit there?" she whined. 

Krystal smirked " That's the only place for the person that woke up last" she said, teasing Amber.

Amber sighed and sat down, not wanting to miss the delicious breakfast.

[Amber's POV]

I was just enjoying my seaweed soup when Victoria unnie asked Luna and I if we want to go shopping with her, Sulli, and Krystal. Should I say yes? Luna already agreed to it and I would be bored by myself. 

" I guess I should go with you guys." I replied to them at last, as they seem to be staring hard at me.

" YAY!!!!" Krystal cheered beside me, making me regret my decision. I frowned " Do you want me to go deaf, Krystal?" I muttered. I didn't hear anything so I just assumed that she either heard me and is ignoring me, or she didn't heard me. 

What should I do? Did I made the wrong choice to have chose to go with them? 

*1 hours later* 

The F(x) members were in their living room area, watching TV with a cup of popcorn in each of their hands. Amber and Sulli were sitting on the mat, their backs leaning against the sofa while Victora, Krystal, and Luna were on the sofa. They were watching the drama that Sulli starred in along with Shinee's Minho. 

'Ding dong ding dong', the doorbell rang. All F(x) members lifted their head up toward the door. Amber stood up " I'll open it" she said, walking over to the door " Who is this?" she asked and opened the dorm door. Her eyes widened and she turned to looked at Victoria, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli, motioning for them to come over to her. 

" What is this about?" Victoria mumbled, annoyed that they were interruped during the important part.

Krystal looked at the door " Amber seem surprised, like really surprised. I wonder who's there" she said to her groupmates, while they just nodded. 

When Victoria, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli arrived at the door, peering outside, their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. 

" Unnie, Oppas" the F(x) members said out loud in union. 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys like the first chapter. Please comment! I would love to hear what you have to say about my first chapter in my first ever fanfic. Thanks for reading it.