Happiness

which way?

"tok..tok..tok.. Taenggoo, wake up... It's time to start the day with a smile..!!" Jessica standing outside taeyeon's room trying to wake her up. "It's too early, sica... I'm sleepy, i don't want to seperated form my lovely bed.." whined taeyeon. "No! It's already eight in the morning. And I've been trying to wake you up since an hour ago! I'm bored and hungry, play with me taenggoo... Ah, you want it or not, I'm going inside your room. Taenggooo here I come..!!!"

Jessica said and enter taeyeon's room without the owner's permission. "Taenggoo.. wake up taenggoo... wake up..." But Taeyeon ignored Jessica and trying to stay in her dookongland, playing with her dookongs. Seeing this, Jessica knows that Taeyeon will not wake up any time sooner except she use her secret weapon. Aegyo and pouting, she knows that her Taenggoo can not ressist her aegyo. If she use aegyo accompanied by pout, her winning chance increase by 100%. She knows it and she's going to use it now. "Hahaha... Taenggoo, you don't want to wake up and play with me? Ok! I'm going to use my weapon! I really don/t want to use it but you make me!" Said jessica in her mind.

"Taenggoo my hooonneeyyyy... wakeee uuuppp and plaaayy mith meee pleaaseeeeee....!!!" Jessica said with aegyo voice, pouting mouth and teary puppy eyes looking at taeyeon with eyes full of innocent and hope. Taeyeon look at jessica's eyes and it's sparkling and getting rounde and rounder every second. Taeyeon could only sighed for she knows that she is defeated the moment she saw that eyes. "Gah..!! Alright.. Alright.. Stop it! I'm awake now. Taeyeon trying to sit from her lying position and rub her eyes. "Damn you and your puppy eyes and your pouting mouth! How could i hate but love it at the same time? I think i'm crazy, I have to visit the psichiatrist, I have two personalities." Muttered Taeyeon to her self and get up from her bed.

"Yey!! Taenggo is awake! Let's eat and play! I have waited for you since along time ago taenggoo.." Said jessica from Taeyeon's bed. Now she is lying on the bed under the blanket hugging taeyeon's pillow, eyes closed. "Yah! You said you are bored and hungry, you wake me up and now you are sleeping on my bed? If you are going to sleep why did you have to wake me?" Taeyeon stomped her feet on the floor with her hand crossed  like a child demanding something. "I'm sorry Taenggoo, my energy is drained trying to wake you up for hours and now I'm going to hibernate so i could have energy to continue my day." Jessica answer with her eyes closed. "Sica, you have your own bed, why do you have to sleep on my bed?"

"But..But.. Your bed is warm and comfortable Taenggoo, let me sleep here.." Again Jessica use her teary puppy eyes and pouting. "Alright..Alright. stop it! You can sleep on my bed. But if you are sleeping what am i going to do?" "It's easy Taenggoo! Come and sleep with me! You said you are still sleepy right?" Taeyeon follow Jessica's request and lying on her bed once again. when Taeyeon in her comfortable position, Jessica scoot closer and cuddle Taeyeon. When Taeyeon closed to arrived at her dookongland, there's some thing that makes her confused. If Jessica already wakes up hours ago, and want to play with her, why do jessica still in her pajama and holding her pillow outside taeyeon's room? She want to ask Jessica but her dookong from dookongland has called her to play with them, so Taeyeon decide that she will ask Jessica later when she wakes up.