Investigation result

which way?

It’s 12 o’clock in the afternoon and Mrs. Jung still working inside her room when someone knocked her door. She give the permission to enter and it turns out her head of security. “Mrs. Jung, this is the result of our investigation. And we found something interesting.” The head of security present the result to Mrs. Jung. “They used to be poor. Mr. Kim love to gambling and lose all his money. They barely could survive. But five years ago, suddenly he bought a big house and the money in his account increase suddenly.”

Mrs. Jung read the report meticulously and raised her brows when she arrived on an shocking part. She raised her head to her head of security asking for certainty. “Is it true?”

Head of security shows his pity gaze and sighed. “Unfortunately, it is true, Mrs. Jung. Mr. Kim has several wives on several countryside and some of his daughters has disappeared. The money in his account coincidentally increase on the same day his daughter missing. We have dig deeper and found some of his daughter sold to rich people. If they are lucky, they will be an adopted child but the unlucky ones sold to the night club. And Ms. Taeyeon was the next one to be sold by the marriage.”

Mrs. Jung closed her eyes and sighed sadly. She thanked the head of security and ask him to keep it secret. After he go out, Mrs. Jung leaned on her chair thinking about this awful information. Well, with this kind of information she is sure that Taeyeon will definitely free from this monster, but how should she told her this information? Taeyeon loved her parents despite their awful behavior. Poor child, what should I do?

Taeyeon wants to go to Mr. and Mrs. Jung and brought them home made lunch to show her gratitude. She gets up early in the morning and wake Jessica to help her move. She turn to her side and look at Jessica’s serene face. She Jessica’s cheek and calling her name. “Love.. Love.. Wake up please.” Jessica stirred and open her eyes. She has become a light sleeper since Taeyeon go. She rubbed her eyes and smile at Taeyeon.

“What’s wrong, Baby Goo? Do you want to go the the toilet?” Jessica asked. She hold Taeyeon’s hand and kiss her palm. She wants to cuddled close in to Taeyeon but her wound is still healing.

Taeyeon shake her head. “No. I mean, I want to go to the toilet later but I want to get up now. I want to cook for Mr. and Mrs. Jung and bring it to them later. I’m sure the cooking will need more time because of my condition. They love home made food but can’t eat often because of busy in the office, right? It’s the only way I could do for them.”

Jessica smile for Taeyeon’s love to her family. She nodded her head and help Taeyeon to her wheel chair. When Taeyeon has comfortable, she lean to kiss Taeyeon. “Good morning, Baby Goo.” Taeyeon return the gesture and greet Jessica brightly. “Good morning, Love. Now, please take me to the kitchen. You have to help me chop the vegetables and meat.”

They went to the kitchen and humming happily. Taeyeon tells Jessica all the material that she need and then asked her to wash it clean. She teach Jessica patiently and Jessica do as she told eagerly. Of course, the result was showing how beginner Jessica is. The size was uneven, she peeled the garlic until the garlic really small, and there’s some  part of the vegetables that’s not peeled. Taeyeon shake her head and sighed. Well, at least she would be the one that cook it.

Taeyeon asked Jessica to put a high chair in fron of the stove so she could start her cooking with the help of her assistant of course. “Love, you know all the name of this vegetables right?” Taeyeon makes sure that Jessica won’t put the false  vegetable.

Jessica smile proudly. “Of course! I know carrot, garlic, potato!” Taeyeon knitted her brows. “But there’s seven more vegetables that you didn’t know the name..” Jessica feel embarrassed and smile innocently. Taeyeon shake her head and said,” Maybe I should just put it in the number order. Okay, put it separately and give it number from left, Love. I will just call the number.” Jessica do as she told and they start the cooking.

One hour later the cooking session finished and It is enough for the whole family to eat, so Taeyeon packed for Mr. and Mrs. Jung and set the rest on the table. The food look awful because of Jessica’s chopping skill but the taste is really good. Jessica and Taeyeon work together to clean the kitchen and then take a bath. Jessica help Taeyeon take a bath and she did it seriously, without her ert thought. Well, it’s not that she lost her interest at Taeyeon’s body. It’s just Taeyeon’s body full of bruised that bring pain to her heart. She keep her erted side deep inside be a loving girlfriend for now. Besides, she knows that her erted imagination will be give her full satisfaction if Taeyeon in her health body. Jessica smile slyly for a second and return to the gentle Jessica next second.

Now Taeyeon and Jessica is freshed and neat, Jessica pushed taeyeon to their sister’s room and knocked it gently. They want to have an early lunch together. Taeyeon knocked for the third time but still no respons. Taeyeon open the door and go to the bedroom with Jessica’s help. When Taeyeon hold the door knop, Jessica stopped Taeyeon and look at her hesistantly.

“Baby Goo, I don’t think it’s a good idea to go inside just like this. Krystal has a habit to sleep only in her undergarment.” Taeyeon’s face red because of the embarassement but stubbornly try to open the door. “She sleeps with my sister and my sister always sleep using her pajamas. It’s impossible Krystal would continue her habit when she sleeps with stranger, right?” Jessica bite her lip. She hasn’t told Taeyeon about her sister’s possession declaration of Haeyeon and if Haeyeon as innocent as Taeyeon, she won’t be surprised if Haeyeon sleep with her undergarment only too.

While Jessica busy with her day dreaming, Taeyeon has open the door and slowly strolled to the bed. The blanket cover the bed occupant to the neck so Taeyeon could see Haeyeon. Taeyeon look around to find Krystal because she could only see her sister. Taeyeon turn to look at the dazed Jessica and said,” I think Krystal has gotten up. There’s only Haeyeon here.” Taeyeon then hold the blanket ready to pull the blanket down.

Jessica snapped from her daze when Taeyeon talked to her. What, Krystal never wakes up this early. She love to sleep just like me and I could see two slipper there. Oh my God, Don’t tell me.. Before Jessica could continue her thinking, she hear Taeyeon shout shockingly at Krystal. She look at the bed and face palmed her self. Krystal…

Taeyeon pull the blanket and shocked seeing Haeyeon sleeping only on her undergarment. But the things that made her more shocked was Krystal that sleep on top of her sister with the same appearance like her sister and Krystal’s head snuggled comfortably on Haeyeon’s bossom. open wide and so does her eyes. She snapped back when Krystal hug Haeyeon possessively looking for warmth that she lost because of Taeyeon.

“Kim Haeyeon!! Jung Soojung!!! What are you two doing!! Soojung, let go of my sister right now!! Yah.. Yah.. Yah!! Don’t burried your nose on my sister’s.. My sister’s.. Yah, stop your action right now!!! Jessica, get your sister off my sister now! Right now!” Taeyeon screamed full of horror.

Jessica hurriedly go to her sister when she saw Taeyeon closed to launch her self at the pair. She roll her sister off from Haeyeon. She sighed when she saw Krystal still sleep peacefully despite the commotion. She pinched Krystal’s stomatch to wake her up.

Taeyeon look at her sister that smile at her brightly. “Good morning, sis. The bed here is very comfortable. I sleep peacefully!” Taeyeon look at her sister’s innocent face. Didn’t she know how scandalous their position just now? Taeyeon clear and return the greetings. “Good morning, Haeyeon. Now, do you mind telling me why are you sleeping without your clothes on and why are you in that position just now?” Taeyeon trying to stay calm while waiting for her sister’s explaination.

Haeyeon still with her bright smile answer Taeyeon. “Ah, Krys Unnie told me that we should sleep without clothes so our skin could breath properly after being clamped by our clothes all day. She said that the skin will regeneration in the night and sleeping without clothes will help the process. But in the middle of the night, Krys unnie said that she is freezing and the fastest way to make her warm was skin contact. That’s why we are hugging. Right, Krys unnie?” Haeyeon asked Krystal that has awaken. Krystal nodded her head nonchalantly and rubbed her eyes.

Jessica shake her head and praised her sister mentally. Her sister smart enough to use the same tactics that she used to taeyeon to get what she wants.

Taeyeon look at her sister disbelievingly, how could she is so innocent and fall to Krystal’s lies. There is no one that as innocent as her sister. Taeyeon turn her head at Krystal and glare at her. “Soojung, I’ve known you for months now so I know that you abused my sister’s innocence for your benefit. Now tell me honestly, why did you do that.”

Krystal sighed and look at Haeyeon. She leaned and kiss her cheek. “Good morning.” After that she walk to Taeyeon without bother to put on her clothes. She bend her back so that her cleavage exposed in front of Taeyeon’s face. She put her hands on the wheel handle, successfully trapped Taeyeon. She lean forward and give a chaste kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. Smooch! She then grinned and said,” Good morning, Taeyeonnie.”

Jessica and Taeyeon stunned with Krystal’s act while Haeyeon only nodded her head approvingly. She has told by Krystal last night that American people would greet each other by kisses on the lips and because she meet Taeyeon first, she will kiss her on the lips while Haeyeon on the cheek.

Jessica fuming and stormed to Taeyeon and Krystal. She yank Krystal back and knocked her sister’s head. She glared at her and order Krystal to put her clothes on, so does Haeyeon. Jessica turn to her traumatized lover and caress her cheeks softly. “Baby Goo.. Baby Goo.. wake up. We have to go to mom and dad’s office, remember?” Taeyeon slowly regain her consciousness and shake her head. “Good, we could interrogate them later when we back from delivering the lunch. We don’t want to make them wait, right? Let’s eat together for now and go to the office.”

Taeyeon nodded her head agreed to Jessica’s arrangement and get out from the bedroom. She needs to think deeply about it.

Jessica tells the sisters to go out and have lunch together. They agreed to put it behind for now and eat heartily. Jessica and Taeyeon then go to the office but didn’t forget to tell Krystal to behave.

They arrived right on the lunch time so there isn’t secretary to tells Mrs. Jung about Jessica and Taeyeon’s arrival. Jessica open the room silently and ready to barge inside with Taeyeon when Taeyeon stopped her. She look at Taeyeon questioningly but Taeyeon tells Jessica to keep silent. Taeyeon saw Mrs. Jung is still on the meeting. She asked Jessica to turn around and wait in the waiting room but stopped when she heard her father’s name mentioned in the conversation. She listen to the conversation intently with Jessica and her tears falls when she heard all of it especially about her father want to sold her. She shakily ask Jessica to leave the food on the secretary desk and go back home.

Jessica look at Taeyeon worriedly but relented to Taeyeon’s request. Jessica gritted her teeth remembering the report. How could Taeyeon’s father did that? And more important, how terrible Taeyeon’s feeling right now. Jessica hug Taeyeon that had an empty gaze all the way to home.