Confrontation

which way?

They are now three house before the dorm. Taeyeon stopped the car and turn to look at Jessica. “I will walk from here. Enter the dorm after me. I love you.” Taeyeon peck Jessica and get out from the car. Jessica bit her lips look at Taeyeon’s figure. She knows how ruthless Taeyeon’s parents are. She wait for tem minutes and start the car.

Taeyeon enter the dorm and go to her room. Her heart punding really hard and she could feel she would thrown up. She open her door and she could see her fuming parents. She close the door and just when she turn her head to her parents, her mother slapped her. Taeyeon hold back her tears and hold her red cheek. Taeyeon’s parents start screaming at her.

“You ungrateful person! You brought shame to our family! How could you have a relationship with a women, huh?! You neglect your job to attend to your  brother and do sinful things here? Is this how you return our kindness? I regret given birth to you, you are useless and only give us shame! Who is that girl? Tell me!” Taeyeon’s parents spat at her. Taeyeon keep shut and shake her head.

Her parents furious and slap her again. “Now you have the gut to rebel? I knew it, there’s nothing good will come if we have daughter!” Slap! “Cut your connection with that and go back to your brother’s dorm!” Taeyeon gritted her teeth and shake her head once again. This time her father kicked her on the shin. Taeyeon crouch and cry painfully. It felt like her leg is broken.

“You move here for months and you have this attitude! It must be that ! You will back to your brother’s dorm whether you like it or not! Your brother need someone to attend him. He used to has maid do things for him! That’s your use as a daughter, do you think I will let you study here if not because of that?” Her father kick Taeyeon’s stomatch while spat.

Taeyeon hold her father’s leg and retaliate,” Stop calling her ! She is not a ! She is a kindhearted person and million folds better that you all!” Taeyeon’s father become furious and take a chair ready to smash it at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shield her head with her hand prepared for the impact but someone open the door forcefully and hold Taeyeon’s father. It’s Jessica’s father. Jessica hear the abused and called her father for help.

Taeyeon could feel Jessica come to her side and caress her face. She put Taeyeon’s head on her lap. Jessica cry look at Taeyeon’s condition. Taeyeon smile gently and wipe Jessica’s tears. “It’s alright. I’ll be alright in few days. I’m used to it, Love.”

Taeyeon’s parents heard this and getting ready to jump at Jessica but her father shield her. “Don’t you dare touch my daughter or Taeyeon again!”

Taeyeon’s father fuming and grabbed Mr. Jung’s collar. “You don’t have right to stop me meet touch my daughter! You are nobody! You are just that disgusting thing’s father. You made my daughter impure!”

Mr. Jung clench his knuckle hearing this. He shout loudly,” Nobody could say that to my daughter! You hearthless person! How could you beat your child like that! You are the one that made her impure, you made her trauma to love! You are ruthless!”

Taeyeon’s parents laugh sarcastically. “We made her impure? We don’t give a damn about her as long as she do her job and stay low! She brought shame to family and not doing her job to attend her brother, our precious child! She deserved more than this! You outsider stop meddling in our business and take your child go!”

Mr. Jung ready to launch at Taeyeon’s father but Taeyeon hold his leg.Taeyeon said weakly,” No, please Mr. Jung. Don’t hurt my parents.” Mr. Jung gritted his teeth and kneeling to Taeyeon. “Why not? They deserved that for their wrong doing.”

Taeyeon smile weakly and said,” I’m sorry, Mr. Jung. I rebel against my parents so I deserved the beatings. That’s what I taught since I’m a child.” Taeyeon’s parents laugh and said,” You useless child, finally has something that useful! You will packed your things and back to your brother’s dorm tomorrow! I’m sick staying here one more second! Let’s go!” Taeyeon’sfather go to the door. But before he could step out, he could here Taeyeon said,” I won’t back there. I’ve had enough.”

Taeyeon’s father turn his body and look at Taeyeon sadistically. “You will do it or your little sister will received my wrath. You do remember you have a little sister that you love so much? Oh, by the way, no hospital. You have brought enough shame for this family.” After said that he goes followed by his wife while laugh maniacally leaving Taeyeon shouting behind him.

“No! You can’t do that to her! You can’t make her feels like I feels! You can’t..” And just like that Taeyeon collapsed. Jessica panicked and hug Taeyeon. “Baby.. Baby..! Wake up! Oh my God, Daddy help her!” Jessica cried helplessly looking at her lover state. “How could they do this to you? How could they?” Jessica hug Taeyeon’s unconscious body tightly. She cursed Taeyeon’s parents and brother and she cursed her self for being useless.

Mr. Jung put his hand on his eldest shoulder and squeeze it gently showing his support. He can’t believe Taeyeon’s parents would do such thing to this sweet child. He sighed and trying to take Taeyeon from his daughter’s embrace. Taeyeon needs treatment right now to prevent unwanted effect. Jessica refused letting Taeyeon go. She is afraid something bad will happen if Taeyeon go from her hug. She stubbornly hug Taeyeon. Mr. Jung sighed and said,” If you won’t let Taeyeon go, I can’t take her to the hospital. You know we need to treat her right now. Who knows what happened to Taeyeon’s body after that brutal beating?”

Jessica shake her head. “I will piggy back her to the hospital. I won’t let her disappeared from my sight. Help me to get her on to my back, Daddy.” Mr. Jung show his bittersmile. How sweet of her daughter to care for Taeyeon but bitter for Taeyeon to has that kind of parents. He helped taeyeon on to Jessica’s back gently and they walk slowly to Mr. Jung’s car. When they put Taeyeon inside the car, taeyeon hold Mr. Jung’s hand and said weakly,” No hospital. I can’t go to hospital. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine tomorrow. I can’t go to hospital, my sister..” And she unconscious once again.

Mr. Jung shake his head sadly. He was there when Taeyeon’s father threathen Taeyeon and he knows Taeyeon’s father won’t hesitate to do like he said. He then decided to take Taeyeon to his home and call the doctor instead. He called his wife to arrange everything that needed and tell the stories briefly. Just like him, his wife furious with Taeyeon’s parents behavior too. Mr. Jung told his wife to stay calm and focus to the task instead. He then ended the call and go inside the car. He drove slowly to avoid unnecessary accident. He could see his eldest daughter’s gloomy face that looking at Taeyeon that unconscious on her lap.

Jessica felt like there’s a big hole inside her heart seeing Taeyeon’s state. She can’t cry anymore. She comb Taeyeon’s hair gently and traced her finger on Taeyeon’s bruised face slowly.

Taeyeon’s eyes fluttered open slowly. She feel weak. She look at her lover that comb her head absentmindedly. Despite her wound, she chuckle and hold Jessica’s hand to wake her from the dazed.

Jessica feel someone hold her hand. She look at the hand and trace it to the owner, Taeyeon. She smile at Taeyeon and kiss Taeyeon’s hand. “You’ll be safe now, Baby.”

Taeyeon shake her head and said, “No, I can’t escape from my parents. Where are you taking me? I need to packed my things.” Taeyeon sit up slowly with Jessica’s help.

“We’re going to my parents’ house. You need to see doctor. You don’t want to go to hospital, at least let the doctor treat you. I promise you the doctor won’t say a word to anyone. Please do it for me.” Jessica plead. Jessica could see Taeyeon reluctant expression, so she puffed her cheeks and said in aegyo voice,” Baby Gooo.. Pleasseee…”

Taeyeon chuckled when she saw this cute girl. She reluctantly nod her head. “Fine. But after that you have to take me back to the dorm. I need to pack my things and go to my brother’s dorm tomorrow.” Jessica open to against it but Taeyeon raised her palm to Jessica’s mouth to stop her talking. “I don’t want to do it too, but my sister is in stake. I can’t let her feel the beating just because of my stubbornness, right? We could still meet in the campus. Please understand my position and let me do it, Love. You understand what I mean, right?”

Jessica’s eyes b with tears. She understand the situation and knows that Taeyeon didn’t have a choice. She nodded her head sadly and hug Taeyeon. She doesn’t know why but her heart tells her that this could be the last time she see Taeyeon.

As promised, after the treatment, Jessica and Taeyeon back to the dorm. Jessica help Taeyeon packed her belonging for Taeyeon’s bruised would hurt everytime she is moving. Jessica packed it with tears on her eyes, she sniffling but continue packing. She felt like she help Taeyeon leave her life. After she finished, they sleep together and cuddling tightly like it is the last time. Jessica doesn’t want to sleep, she wants to cherish this time as long as she could but her sleepiness get her and slowly she fell asleep. By the time she open her eyes, Taeyeon nowhere to found. All that left was Taeyeon’s jacket that she lend to Jessica. Jessica cried her heart out while holding it near her heart. She feel her heart ached to the core.