100 Days Anniversary Suprise

which way?

Three months has passed by and tommorrow is their one hundred days anniversary. Taeyeon prepared to surprise Jessica and make that day memorable for them. Taeyeon planning to take Jessica to the amusement park and play until afternoon, lunch with homemade food, go to the beach to see the sunset, dinner at the hotel room that has a beautiful view and close it with fireworks. Initially taeyeon wants to take Jessica to dinner at the swimming pool on the same hotel but the expense was too high to booked the swimming pool so Taeyeon could only satisfied to this arrangement and promise her self she will give Jessica a better one next time. Taeyeon knows she will be very busy for all week to prepare all of it so she ask her friends and Jessica’s parents to keep Jessica busy all week so she could prepare it peacefully.

Jessica sighed heavily and grunted when someone disturbed her sleeping time. Today is the first day she could sleep peacefully this week. She doesn’t know why but her friends, parents, sister, and even their professor has makes her busy all week. If not the unreasonable amount of homework, sleep over, shopping, and to top it all, Taeyeon too has a busy schedule. Taeyeon would go before she wakes up and fall asleep when Jessica arrived. They could only meet and hug on the lunch in the cafetaria. Jessica frustrated because she need more than that. She can’t kiss Taeyeon in the public but she can’t do it too at the dorm because Taeyeon would asleep. She didn’t have the heart to wake Taeyeon just for her own desire because she could see Taeyeon looks tired.

When someone poke her once again, she catch the finger to stop it. She sighed contently thinking she could finally sleep again but her thought wrong when she feel weight on top of her and someone peppering kisses on her face. She want to smack whoever it is but fortunately her nose smell a familiar scent first. Taeyeon’s scent. Jessica open her eyes to confirm it and smile happily when she see her baby on top of her. She hug Taeyeon tightly and burried her face on Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon rolled her body so she could hug Jessica properly without crushing her. She can’t deny she missed her love very much.

Taeyeon hug Jessica and kiss her forehead. She sighed contently and stay on that position for awhile. A while latter her phone alarm rings tells her it is time to get up and start her surprise. She pat Jessica’s cheek and asked her to get up. “Love, get up. I want to go somewhere with you today.” Jessica refused an burried her face deeper on Taeyeon’s neck. “Don’t want to. We haven’t cuddled since forever. I want to cuddled today.”

Taeyeon chuckled for Jessica’s cuteness. She wants to cuddle all day too but she has a plan for today so she coax Jessica. “Love, I want to cuddle too but I really want to go out with you today. Don’t you want to have fun with me? We could cuddle at night but please accompany me to play today? Pleaseee..” Taeyeon plead while showering kiss on Jessica’s face. Jessica giggle because of her lover’s behavior and agreed to her request. “Alright.. Alright.. Let’s get ready. But before that..” Jessica kiss Taeyeon’s lips and smile brightly. “Good morning, Baby Goo.” Taeyeon return the kiss and smile brightly too. She is excited to see Jessica’s reaction for her surprise.

Jessica return to her room so they could prepare and promise to meet downstair. Taeyeon choose her biker look while Jessica wear a flowery one piece. When Jessica step down the stair, Taeyeon feel happy and proud to have this gorgeous girlfriend. Taeyeon offer her hand to Jessica when Jessica arrived at the last step. Jessica hold Taeyeon’s hand shyly. They walk hand on hand outside the dorm. Jessica surprised seeing Yuri’s car, she look at Taeyeon asking for explaination.

Taeyeon smile and said,” I borrowed Yuri’s car for today because I know you prefer car.” Jessica smile for Taeyeon’s consideration and enter the car when Taeyeon open the door for her.

Taeyeon close the door and jogging to her side. She enter the car and use the seat belt. She see Jessica hasn’t use it so she help Jessica. She lean to Jessica’s side and take the belt. She makes sure the belt is secured and grinned at Jessica. She start the engine and turn on the air condition. She turn to the back seat and take a bouquet of white lily. She smile shyly and give it to Jessica. Jessica smile from ear to ear, take the bouquet and kiss Taeyeon’s cheek. “Thank you, Baby Goo.”

Taeyeon laugh happily and put her aviator glasses. She put the handbrake down and go to the first destination. They arrived at the amusement park and Jessica look at Taeyeon amusedly,” Really, Baby Goo? Amusement park? You really are a Baby.” Taeyeon grinning happily and said,” I haven’t gone for a long time, beside I want to go here someday with my lover.” Taeyeon quickly take her backpack and go outside the car to hide her red cheeks. She went to Jessica’s side and open the door for her. Taeyeon being extra romantic today and Jessica will enjoy every bit of it although she feels confused.

Taeyeon has bought the ticket before hand and she bought the kind of ticket so that they could enter the attraction without queueing. Jessica impressed with Taeyeon’s preparation and they play all day. Lunch time has come, Taeyeon dragged Jessica to the bench under the tree and open her backpack. Their homemade lunch was inside it. Jessica surprised once again because Taeyeon has cooked her favourite food. “Are you planning to treat me like a princess today?” Taeyeon nod her head and smile cheekily. “You are my princess so I will treat you like one today. Now aaahh..”

They finish their lunch and continue their play everything has been prepared carefully but Taeyeon didn’t prepare for the rain. In the middle of walking to the next attraction, rain falls heavily and when they arrived at the shelter, they drenched to the toe. Jessica pout seeing her ruined makeup, hair, and dress. Jessica’s dress become transparent because of wet and Taeyeon could see her bra. Taeyeon’s  face becomes red, she remove her jacket and put it on Jessica. She whisper,” Please use it, I could see your bra.” Jessica feel embarrassed and wear it quickly. Jessica’s mood down and Taeyeon could feel it. She cursed the rain inside her head for ruining her moment.

When the rain has calmed a little, she ask Jessica to back to the car so they could use the heater to warm their body. By the time they arrived at the car Jessica has shaking because of the coldness. Taeyeon quickly turn the heater on and apologize to Jessica. “I’m sorry, Love. I didn’t watch the weather broadcast when planning our date and now you drenched.” Jessica could only smile softly and hold Taeyeon’s hand. “it’s alright, Baby Goo. I enjoyed our time.” Taeyeon bite her lips and ask Jessica to wait for a moment. She run out of the car and come back moment later with a pair of dookong t-shirt and a short for Jessica.

Jessica laugh hearthily seeing the clothes. “Do you want me to wear this?” Taeyeon nod her head shyly. “Couple look. And I bought you a short so you could change to a dry one. I will wait outside.” When Taeyeon wants to open the door, Jessica prevent her and smile slyly. “You don’t have to go outside. You are my girlfriend, what are you shy about. Beside, the window is tinted. No one could look inside.” Taeyeon relented and stiffly look a head.

Jessica change her clothes seductively and painfully slow. She ask Taeyeon to help open the zipper then throw the dress to Taeyeon. She wear the shorts first but she did it while sitting on Taeyeon’s lap. Taeyeon could see Jessica’s almost body and fidget uncomfortably. She close her eyes and sighed heavily. Control, taeyeon. You can do it! Oh my, her white and smooth skin, I wonder how would it feel to glide my finger on it. No! Remember you have your surprise! Be strong!! Taeyeon shake her head and slap her face. Jessica laugh mentally seeing Taeyeon distraught face and return to her seat. Her mood has back. “I’m finished.”

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly and sighed in relief when Jessica fully clothed. Now it’s her turn to change her clothes. She could feel Jessica’s intense stare when she take off her clothes. She peek at Jessica and could see Jessica’s eyes full of lust and she her lips seductively. Taeyeon put on her clothes quickly to avoid unwanted scene. She could hear Jessica whisper an ‘aww..’ regretfully. She clear and said,” Love, do you want to continue my plan or do you want to go home?” Jessica contemplated for a while and decided to continue their journey. Taeyeon smile and shout energetically,” Alright! Let’s go. Go go sing!” Jessica look at her happy lover and promise her byun self that she would get her treat tonight. She smile happily just by thinking about it.

They arrived at the beach just on the right time, just when the sun setting. They go outside and sit on sand. Jessica sit between Taeyeon’s leg while taeyeon backhugging her. They enjoy the romantic scene and Taeyeon say gently, “I love you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.” Jessica turn side ways and look at Taeyeon in the eyes. She caress Taeyeon cheek gently and said,” I love you too, Kim Taeyeon. I don’t know what would I do without you.” Taeyeon lean forward and they kissed softly under the sunset.

When the sun set perfectly, Taeyeon get up and brush her pants. She offer her hand to Jessica and when Jessica has stand up, she brushed Jessica’s clothes from the sand. When she feels Jessica has clean, she interwined their hand and go to the car. Just like before, she open the door for Jessica before enter the car. When everything set, she turn to Jessica and said,” Let’s go to our last destination.” Jessica only nod her head. She got no complain because Taeyeon has treat her really good today. She can’t wait to arrived at the destination.

Taeyen start the car but before they could go, her phone rings. She look at the id and it shows Yuri that called. She picked the phone. “Hi, Yuri.”

Yuri asked hastily,” Where are you, Taeng? I think you have to back to dorm right now.” Taeyeon knitted her brow. Judging by Yuri’s voice, it must be an emergency situation. But today is their anniversary. She is confused. She look at Jessica that look at her worriedly. “Ehm, can it wait, Yul?”

Yuri sighed on the phone. “I’m sorry, taeng. I don’t think it can wait. Your parents has just called me asking your whereabouts. They sound.. Furious and before the called disconnected, i overheard they saying about shameful child that has relationship with same gender.”

Taeyeon’s face become pale. She disconnect the call and look at Jessica. “I’m sorry, Love. I think we have to go back now and I think it is better if we enter the dorm seperatedly.” Jessica frowned and asked,”Why?” Taeyeon closed her eyes, gripped the steer tightly and said,” My parents in the dorm now and they have known about us.” Jessica gasped shockly.

Taeyeon look at Jessica sadly and said,” I’m sure the condition will turn ugly. I don’t want to involve you. I will introduce you to them later, but I think right now they won’t listen to anything I said.” Jessica hold Taeyeon hand and interwined their fingers giving support silently. “Okey. I will do as you say, but if the situation turn really ugly, I won’t stay behind.”

Taeyeon smile softly at Jessica,” Thank you, Love. Before we go home, I want to give you something. I planned to give it on our next destination but the situation become like this, I will give it now.” Taeyeon took a box contain a pair of rings. On one ring, there’s written ‘I’m yours’ while the other one written ‘Love you forever’. Taeyeon take the ‘Love you forever’ one and put it on Jessica’s ring finger. Jessica put the other one at Taeyeon’s ring finger. “I know this is not much, but this is my promise ring. I love you. Happy one hundred anniversary, love.” Taeyeon said and kiss Jessica’s finger that hold the ring.

Jessica teared and hug Taeyeon tightly. “I’m sorry I forgot, Baby Goo. I love you, too.” They enjoy the moment for a while. Feeling of insecure, fear, happy, and touched mixed inside their heart. They don’t know what will happen but they promise they will stay strong for their love.

A moment later they release the hug and go to the dorm to faced their greatest obstacle.