The friends

which way?

Sound of bird chirping wakes Taeyeon from her sleep.  She rubs her eyes open it slowly. First thing that she saw is Jessica’s sleeping face. Jessica snuggled close to Taeyeon with her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon doesn’t know how they ended up in this position but she like it very much. She caressed Jessica’s cheek and put her hair behind her ears. She looked at the clock and realize Jessica has to wake up now or she would be late. She tap Jessica’s cheek softly. “Wakey wakey, Love. You have to get ready for your class.”

Jessica stirred but her eyes still closed. She felt really comfortable and temptation to skipped the class get to her. Besides, Taeyeon’s class would start in the afternoon. She could skipped the morning class then attend the afternoon class. That way they could go to campus together. Sweet! So, instead of getting up, she snuggled even closer to Taeyeon and trying to continue her sleep.

Taeyeon try to push Jessica but the more she pushed her, the more Jessica snuggled to her. And in the end Taeyeon give up when Jessica hug her waist and snuggled her head on her neck. Taeyeon sighed. It’s not that she doesn’t like Jessica snuggling to her but she can’t let Jessica missed her class. She knows Jessica trying to skipped her class. Taeyeon knows it because Jessica is very obvious. There isn’t any one that asleep would kiss someone else’s neck slipped her hand inside someone else’s shirt and caressing the stomatch and the hand slowly creeping up almost reaching the .

Taeyeon stop the naughty hand and said,“Love, I know you are pretending. Stop molesting me and get up. Don’t you want to walk together to campus?” Jessica whinned when her hobby halted. Touching Taeyeon has been her new hobby. “Baby Gooo… Why are you stopping me? Are you trying to destroy my happiness? And I want to skipped morning class so we could walk to campus together, isn’t your class start in the afternoon?”

Taeyeon sighed helplessly. “Love, it’s not that I want to destroy you happiness. But since when did molesting me become your happiness? And it is true that my first class start in the afternoon but I have to go to campus early because I have to talk to Yuri. I haven’t talk to her since that incident. So, if you want to continue your sleep, let me go. I want to take a bath and prepare to go to campus.” Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s forehead and release her self from the hug and trying to sit.

Jessica release Taeyeon unwillingly and sit too. “I will let you go now but I will continue my hobby after we finish our class. And you can’t stop me, beside you are still my slave for five more days. Now, my morning kiss..” Jessica lean closer to Taeyeon to received it but to Jessica’s dismay, taeyeon turn her head sideways making Jessica miss the lips and kiss the cheek instead. “Why did you do that, baby! That is my right to receive morning kiss every morning.” Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s face and leand to kiss her but Taeyeon dodge the kiss once again. “ Babyyy…!! Don’t you want to kiss me?” Jessica whined.

Taeyeon look at Jessica and said shyly,” It’s not that I don’t want to, let me confessed something first.” Jessica furrowed her brow but nod her head. “Go on..” Taeyeon’s face getting red and she look down while playing with her fingers. “Promise me you won’t make fun about my confession.” Taeyeon look at Jessica briefly and show her pinky finger. Jessica bite her lips seeing Taeyeon’s cute action. She wants to throw herself at taeyeon and eat her literally. But she hold her self and hook her finger with Taeyeon’s.

“Ehmm.. Love. Please don’t freak out when I say this. But I think you need to know this if you ask me to kiss you all the time. Uhm, my friend always call me Byuntae but I never acknowledged it because I think that is outrageous. But I think our kisses and touches has made that byun side getting stronger. Last night, I’m closed to make love to you but I’m holding back because I respect you. So what I’m trying to say is if we kiss like last night then I’m not sure we could get out of the bed today.” Taeyeon look at Jessica timidly when she finished.

Jessica stunned hearing Taeyeon’s confession. She can’t believe it. She is surprised, very surprised exactly. A very good surprise if Jessica could say. Jessica too, know that she is a byuntae for Taeyeon. She can’t stop herself from touching, kissing, let’s just say molesting Taeyeon. Now that she know that Taeyeon is a byuntae too then she doesn’t have to restrain herself anymore. She could release her byun self and feel no guilty. Jessica smile slyly at Taeyeon and her lips seductively.

Taeyeon saw this and know she is in trouble. Is she throw herself into the lion den by her confession? Because right now it is feel like a lion is trying to eat her when she see Jessica crawling to sit on her lap. Jessica put both of her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulder and look at her with those alluring eyes. Jessica didn’t stop her action and slid her hand slowly to the back of Taeyeon’s hand. Jessica slip her fingers among Taeyeon’s hair and grabbed it. She pull Taeyeon closer by her head and tugged Taeyeon’s hair so her head tilt up a little.

Jessica lean to Taeyeon’s ear and whisper,” Well, I’m a byun myself. So if you want to do more than kiss, I won’t stop you because that’s what I want to do to you. Don’t be afraid to lose control because I will stop you if you do. We could just satisfied each other but not now. I know you have an important errand to do. So, I will just satisfied my self by a kiss. Now stop thinking and kiss me.”

Taeyeon and felt relief at the same time. Now that she got Jessica’s permission and Jessica said she will tamed the byuntae inside her if it’s getting out of hand, Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s nape and pulled her closer. “Well then, enjoy the kiss, Love.” With that, Taeyeon capture Jessica’s lips and kiss her passionately. Jessica too return the kiss with the same passion. She love Taeyeon’s dominating side but right now she wants to be the dominate one. So she push Taeyeon on the bed while their lips still attached.

Taeyeon groan with sudden action and Jessica use this chance to enter her tounge inside Taeyeon’s mouth. Taeyeon accept Jessica’s tounge and they had battle to determine the dominant one. Jessica getting excited by Taeyeon’s respon and become more aggressive. She tugged Taeyeon’s hair once again to tilt Taeyeon’s head more and so she could easily win the battle. Taeyeon know she is in the brink of losing so she roam her hand from Jessica’s waist to her buttom. She squeezed the butts and move her thigh between Jessica’s leg. She pull down Jessica’s butts and bend her leg so her thigh touched Jessica’s center. Jessica moaned and feel extremely .

 Now Jessica know what Taeyeon mean by not getting out from the bed today. She pushed her self and detached their lips. Their breath ragged and look at eachother lustfully but full of love. Jessica look at taeyeon’s lips and peck it once again. “Damn, you has a delicious lips, Baby. You are really a byuntae, I asked you to kiss me but you squeezed my too. You got me and I have to take a cold shower  because of you. I had took one yesterday night now I have to take one again. I will let it slide this time because you have to meet Yuri. But if next time you do it again, you have to make me release whether you busy or not. Do you got me?”

Jessica pecked taeyeon’s lips once again when Taeyeon nod her head. “Good girl, now let’s prepare to go to school. I will go back to my room because I don’t know if I could restrain my self any longer if I’m not take the cold shower now. Let’s meet downstair when you’ve finished.

They have getting ready and go to campus successfully and now Jessica in her class while Taeyeon waiting for Yuri in the cafetaria. Taeyeon spend her time by playing with her mini dookong. She talk to the dookong, asking for some encouragement and hope that they could return being bestfriend. Yuri saw Taeyeon from afar, she take a deep breath and prepare herself to confront Taeyeon. She put her best smile and walk to Taeyeon. She tap Taeyeon’s shoulder to get her attention.

“Hey, Taeng. Good morning, how are you?” Yuri ask and sit in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile hesistantly and said,” Hi, Yul. I’m fine. Uhm, can we be bestfriend like before?”

Yuri sighed and look at Taeyeon sadly. “We will, Taeng. But not now, I need time. You know that something will change when we have girlfriend, we can’t be as closed as we used to be. There’s limitation in our action. We could still hug but not as often as before. But we can’t kiss and use our pet name anymore. It would be unfair for your girlfriend. You understand, right?” Taeyeon nodded her head sadly. She knows that when we got something, we will lose something else.

Yuri knows Taeyeon sad with the changes but she has to do it. If she didn’t explain it to Taeyeon now, this dense woman would continue clinging at her and create problem for both of them. “Don’t sad, Taeng. If you want, we could do it one last time as a goodbye. Do you want it?” Yuri offered when Taeyeon still looked sad. Taeyeon nod timidly and go to Yuri’s side. She throw her self and hug Yuri tightly. Yuri kiss her forehead and return the hug. “Good bye, Baby Taeng.” Taeyeon hold her tears and said shakily,” Good bye, Baby Yul.” After awhile they release each other. Yuri patted Taeyeon’s head and smile encouragely. “Be happy, Taeng.” Taeyeon smile and said,” I will, Yul. I will.”

Unknown to them, Jessica saw all of it from afar. Jessica felt jealous but she knew Taeyeon and Yuri need this so they could move on. She didn’t mad at Taeyeon but she planned to use it for her own advantage. Hehehe… Just you wait, Baby Goo. How could you let other people touch and kiss you. I can’t wait today’s class to end.  Jessica smirked ertedly.  

Jessica snapped from her ert thought when someone grabbed her shoulder. “Oh Jessi, how dare you runaway when we haven’t finish interrogating you?” Tiffany asked. “Oh, look. There’s Tae Tae and Yuri. Let’s go there and interviewed both of you on the same time. I’m sure Taeyeon would be fun to talk to. Let’s go, kids.”Tiffany said slyly. Tiffany pull Jessica to Taeyeon’s table follow by Yoona and Sooyoung. Oh, . I forgot I was running away from them. I’m sorry Baby Goo, you have to suffer too…

“Tae Tae!” Tiffany greet Taeyeon enthusiastically. She slipped between Taeyeon and Yuri and signaled Yoona to sit on the other side. They start their teasing just like before. Tiffany start the mission. “Good morning, Tae Tae!” and kissed her cheek. “Good morning, Taeyeonnie!” Yoona kissed the other cheek. Taeyeon shocked by the sudden kiss and look at Jessica. Jessica forced by Sooyoung to sit across of Taeyeon to have a better view of the teasing.

Taeyeon could see Jessica fuming. She defend her self and said,” Love, it’s not my fault. They kissed me suddenly. I didn’t asked for it. Trust me!” Jessica knows that Taeyeon not at fault so she glared at Tiffany and Yoona. Tiffany ignored Jessica and said,” Awww.. Yoong, Tae Tae called Jessi ‘Love’ now. She only cared about Jessi, she didn’t even replied our greetings. How sad. Yoona join tiffany an said,” I know right, few days ago she even kiss my cheek when I bought her ice cream. Ah, so sad!” Tiffany and Yoona pout and pretend to cry. They hug Taeyeon’s hands and burried their face on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Secretly they look at Jessica and merong-ed at her.

Jessica’s eyes buldged seeing the scene while Yuri and Sooyoung laugh their off. She would tear them from her Baby Goo if not for Sooyoung’s tight grip. “Yah! Where do you think you put your head on! Stop molesting my Baby!” Jessica struggled and frustrated when she can’t get out from Sooyoung.

“Aww, somebody jealous because we hug her Baby. Don’t you know sharing is caring, Jessi? You should share with your friend. You know we all love cute things so you should share taeyeon with us. Right, Yoong?” Tiffany said to Yoona. Yoona nod her head. “Uh huh. We always share!” Yoona and Tiffany then scoot closer to Taeyeon successfully sandwiching her between them. Tiffany look at Jessica’s miserable face and said, “You know this is your punishment for keeping secret from me. We have promised to never keep secret.” Jessica knows she is at fault so she endure it and sighed.

Taeyeon know Jessica sad so she tried to release the hug,” Ehm.. Fany, Yoong, Good morning. But could you please release me. I am Jessica’s girlfriend now and I have promised her that only Jessica that could do things to me and i promise to always makes her happy. But she looks sad now, so could you two please let me go?” Taeyeon throw her puppy look at Tiffany and yoona unconsciously. Tiffany and Yoona saw this and bite their lips. How could there be this cute thing alive. They release Taeyeon and decided the teasing stop for today.

Jessica feels happy because of Taeyeon’s words. She smile from ear to ear. Her smile get even wider when Taeyeon get up from her seat, go to her and look at Sooyoung. Taeyeon said to Sooyoung shyly,” Just like only Jessica could touch me, only me could touch Jessica. Release her please.” Sooyoung release Jessica because of Taeyeon’s cuteness. Taeyeon then interwined their hand and sit beside Jessica. She shows their interwined hand to the friends and said brightly,” Hehe… Jessica is my girlfriend now.” She hold Jessica tighter and show her toothy smile. All their friend sqeal for Taeyeon’s cuteness and not long, their other friend join them and they spent the lunch time together.    

 

Comments replied:

@jaein9 : really? what movie? i'm sure i didn't copy the story from any movie though ^^

@fxdeliciouz : I'm sorry, I know Taenggo is cute but she is Sica's only. :p

@WHADATSTaeny: Well, that's what we get from a daughter complex Gyahaha..

@IceprinceTabby: ckckck... I'll try.. But you know they're byun couple right?:p

@95soshi: Yes, of course. The Jungs are a loving family. Should we involved the sister?

@nanny15: Yes, previously Jessica had tricked Taeyeon, but it's just for a joke.. ^^

@Va_asianloverz: this is your update ^^

@Danshinleena: Uh huh, poor her, but she got the blessings in the end! ^^

@joonataesic: No, not stupid. Just too innocent? keke...

I'm sorry i never replied your comments. I'm too busy thinking for the next update. Enjoy kekeke.... ^^