The Bad(?) Jung

which way?

“Well, it all starts when I walked back to dorm. When I arrived at the dorm gate, a man with a bag on his foot stand across the gate looking at me, no more like glared at me. I could still feel the icy feeling from his glare. He had the same glare like you, Love.” Taeyeon look at Jessica briefly. “ And come to think about it, he wear the same pin like that woman.” What? Daddy too? I know mommy would cool about Taeyeon but Daddy would be a problem. “ Why did your parents’ employee come to me? Do your parents send someone to investigate me? Is that why there are so much of them come to me?” Taeyeon look at Jessica that daydreaming.

Jessica snapped back to reality and decided to dig deeper about her daddy’s behavior to Taeyeon so that Taeyeon that dirty and tired. Jessica smile and caress Taeyeon’s cheek. “No, Baby Goo. They didn’t send people to investigate you.” They come their selves! Just wait for my wrath! “ Maybe you just on the wrong place in the wrong time. Don’t think too much, just continue your story. Okey?” Jessica then kiss Taeyeon’s chin.

Taeyeon agreed to Jessica and continue the story, beside she is too tired to think. “ Well, just when I want to open the gate, he called me. He asked me to come closer to him. I don’t want to at first because I don’t know him. But he throw his icy glare once again. I’m afraid, Love.” Taeyeon shivered and throw puppy eyes at Jessica. Jessica responed by kiss Taeyeon’ hand to calm her. Jessica cursed her father mentally. How dare he glared at my Baby!

“And then when I’m in front of him, he start to look at me from head to toe and mumble something about how dare I took something precious from him. But.. But I swear, Love. I didn’t took anything from him! I don’t even know him. So I said that maybe he meet the wrong person and I offered to take him to the police so they could help. And then.. And then he suddenly cried, Love!” Jessica sighed knowing her father’s behavior.

“I’m confused and worried! I don’t know what to do if grown up man cry. If a child, I could buy a candy or something so I went to the dorm to call the dorm head. But just when I turn my body, he wailed and stomped his foot saying how heartless I am. I have took his precious one and now leave him when he is mourning. I went back to him..”

Jessica speak suddenly,” You should’ve just leave him there and call the security, Baby. Why did you come back to him?”

“But he look very sad, Love. Maybe someone really took something precious from him. If I could help him ease his pain then why don’t I do it, right? He looks miserable, Love.” Taeyeon explain to Jessica. Jessica once again sighed. She loved this side of Taeyeon, helping other people sincerely. But she is too innocent for her own good. Any sane people won’t stay quiet when accused stealing. “Alright, continue please.”

“He said I have to play with him all day until he is happy. So I agreed, I thought couple hours will be enough for him. Who knows he would go play until this late. He asked me to bring the backpack for him and follow him. When I pick the backpack, it is heavy, Love. But because I have promised, I follow him. He takes me to the shopping mall. He asked me to buy him lunch. He said he don’t have money. After eat, he want to go to arcade game. He played for two hours using my money, he then go to amusement park and asking an all pass ticket, he bought dolls for his younger daughter, cotton candies, waffle, ice cream. I’m broke now. I’ve used my monthly allowance.” Taeyeon sighed remembering her money. Jessica gritted her teeth hearing her girlfriend’s misery because of her father. No money? Pfft, yeah right! You could buy the doll factories and still have so much money left! Just you wait Daddy!

“After that man spent my money, he wants to go to the park but he is tired so he find a cart and asked me to pull him to the park. That’s why I’m sweaty and my shirt wrinkle. I have to pull him while carrying his bag. When we arrived, he said he wants to play in the sand and he wants to roleplay as commander and I’m a new recruit. He order me to roll on the dirt, crawling, jumping just like a soldier hence my dirty clothes. When he saw my state, I think he satisfied so he ask me to push the swing he seated on while telling me about his taken daughter.”

The longer Jessica hear Taeyeon’s story the more her blood boiling. She knows how her father has a daughter complex but she doesn’t know her father would go this far. Not only Taeyeon’s money, he makes her do something illogical just to mend his heart? By now Jessica has planned so much murder scenes for her father.

“Don’t you feel like being played, Baby Goo? Don’t you get angry?” Jessica asked. No matter how patient someone, it is impossible to stay silent when someone treat her that bad. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder and said,” I’m a human too. Of course I’m angry. I want to leave him when he asked me to push his swing, but he suddenly telling story about his lovely daughter and how much he love her.”

“And what exactly he said about her?” Jessica ask curiously.

“Hmm.. Well, he said he always walk his daughter to school hand on hand and eat ice cream later. They play together, eat breakfast together, and when the night time come he would read a night story for his daughter. His daughter will kiss his cheeks before  and after she go to school but for some reason his daughter doesn’t want to do it again with him and distance her self from him. He looks so sad, Love. Don’t you think his daughter is alittle cruel?”

Jessica shake her head furiously and defending the daughter. “No, Baby Goo. The daughter must be has a very good reason. Maybe she is just ashamed to do that in her age now?” Taeyeon look unconvinced and said,” But how could an elementary child ashamed with her father’s affection?” Jessica look at Taeyeon surprised. “Elementary child? Did he ever tell you how old his daughter is?” Jessica asked.

Taeyeon shake her head. “Well, no. But from his description, she must be elementary or kindergarten. Or am I wrong? If she is in high school then I can’t say anything to blame her. Because it is too much to do it in front of her friends.” Jessica nodded her head and smile in relief that her girlfriend understand her feeling.

“So, how did it end? Did it end just like that?” Jessica asked.

“Hmm… I console him by telling about my childhood experience. I told him how my parents always hit me and punish me harshly and how I was longing for parents love like he gave to his daughter. I said to him how jealous I am to his daughter to be loved like that and if her daughter reject his love then that is her loss. But past is past, I can’t change the past. I could only love the one who love me with all my heart and cherish them. I won’t make my family feel the same way that I felt when I was a child.”

Jessica eyes teary when she hear it. She feel lucky to have Taeyeon and she promise her self she won’t let Taeyeon feel unloved. She could imagine how Taeyeon would be a very loving mother and partner. Taeyeon see Jessica’s tear and become worried. “Why are you crying?”

Jessica shake her head and give Taeyeon a bear hug. “I’m sorry you have to had that kind of childhood and thank you for giving me chance to be loved by you.” Jessica then kiss Taeyeon’s forehead and lips. Jessica whisper emotionally “Let me heal your trauma and give you all the love that you can’t get when you were child.”

Taeyeon touched and return the hug. “Thank you, Love. I’m going to hold your promise. I love you.” They share their emotional moment for a while.

“By the way, you have kiss me today so no kiss until tomorrow.” Taeyeon said calmly. Jessica back away and look at taeyeon wide eyed. “But.. But.. my lips almost heal and I kiss you because you tell that sad story! That’s not fair!” Jessica whined. Taeyeon laugh out loud. Her girlfriend is so adorable. She pull Jessica to sit on her lap. “Let me finish my story and we will discuss about it later.” Jessica pout but agreed.

“You know, Love. I’m feeling tired just now not because of he dragged me around the city all day. I just know that I’m tricked when we arrived in front of the dorm. He lied about no money because there is a Mercedes benz waiting for him in front of the dorm and when he asked me to open the bag, do you know what is it in the inside? Rocks! That man laugh when I look at him disbelievingly. He said that the rock’s weight is only half of his daughter. He said he needs to test me and pay back for steal his daughter’s love. He too said that I’m a good person and he could accept me. He said his daughter has a good eyes picking a partner just like him and just like that he drove off.”

Taeyeon look at Jessica with sad eyes. “I’m broke and accused for crime, what should I do, Love? I did not took his daughter. How should I buy my ice cream and jelly worm for the rest of the month?” Taeyeon look at Jessica with terrified eyes. Jessica turn her head to hide her laugh. How could someone think about ice cream and jelly worm not a real food. Oh, how cute Taeyeon is. Then she tought of something evil. Thanks Daddy for make Taeyeon broke, I will lighten your punishment.

Jessica clear and said,” Well I could give you money but I’m sure you will reject because of your pride. So maybe you could find a part time job?” Taeyeon think seriously and nodded her head while listing any place that could accept her. Jessica once again clear to regain Taeyeon’s attention. “But I could offer you something very good and easy.”

Taeyeon look at Jessica suspiciously and said,” And what is that?” “ I could provide your jelly worm and ice cream one bag per day and a bonus one pail of ice cream on the weekend whatever flavor you want.” Taeyeon’s mouth watering thinking the ice cream but shaking her head to compose her self. This is Jessica she is talking to, there must be something fishy about this. “And what work will I do for you?”

“Well, you only need to do two things. First one is, stop the one kiss per day punishment.” Well, that i could do. “And the second one, I want you to do whatever I ask you to do. Don’t worry, I won’t do something that ashamed you in front of other people. You know like taking a glass of water for me.” What? Basically she wants me to be her slave. Should I or should I not? It is one week before the month finish. I think I could last for a week. Fighting! This is for your Jelly worm and Ice cream!

Taeyeon agreed at Jessica’s offer. “ I will stop the punishment and be your slave for a week.” Jessica smile slyly and said,” Alright then. First task is i want you to kiss me now.” Taeyeon widened her eyes and ready to protest. But Jessica beat her to it. “You have agreed to be my slave. You can’t back out now. I know you are a woman of your word”

Taeyeon bite her lips and look at Jessica intently. This woman, she always tricked me! Alright then, I will make her taste her own medicine. Taeyeon smile and said,” That is the only task for today right? I’m tired so I think I could only fulfill one request.” Jessica nod her head and smile thinking she won the battle.

When Taeyeon got the confirmation, she push Jessica harshly on the bed and trapped her hand beside her head. Taeyeon whisper on Jessica’s ear. “You want me to kiss you, right? I will kiss you, but you will regret you asked me to only kiss you. I will make you hot and bothered tonight.”

Taeyeon Jessica’s earlobe peppering kiss to her forehead, nose, cheeks avoiding Jessica’s lips. She continue kiss Jessica’s neck and take her time there. She release Jessica’s hand and roam her hand on the side of Jessica’s body. She slip her hand inside Jessica’s shirt and touch gently Jessica’s abs. Taeyeon kiss and Jessica’s neck slowly savoring the taste. She would but not strong enough to leave a mark. She kiss down to the throat. Taeyeon bent her knee and touch it on Jessica’s center.

Jessica feeling frustrated, grabbed Taeyeon’s face and kiss her on the lips. Taeyeon’s knee action makes her hot. Just when Jessica want to slip her hand inside Taeyeon’s shirt, Taeyeon broke the kiss and lie beside her.” You want me to kiss so nothing further than that. Good night, Love.” Taeyeon then kiss Jessica’s cheek and turn her back on Jessica hiding her smile leaving Jessica stunned for the second time.