Choices?

which way?

Her life experiences since she is little makes taeyeon has two personality depends on the people and place. when she is at school, she has a bright, easy going, and happy go lucky personality. But when she arrived at home, she become a quite and easily to anger person. she never talk unless it's necessery, she stayed in her room all day, all of her problem, sadness, she kept all of it for her self. she always sey yes to every request from her parents. All her life, she never makes a desicion. her clothes, her school, her university, even her hair style. Are you asking why did she never protest her parents if the desicion is not the same with her wants? No, she has. she always try to state her opinion but it goes to deaf ears.

"why do i have to go to soshi university? I want to study at london university, i want to take language major. I love to learn many different language. Mother.. Father.. you know i'm good at it, I've won several language competition right? Why can't i go to london university?" taeyeon try to convince her parents. "No!!" her mother object. " Your brother insist to takes major that he likes although we object, now look what he become? he failed most of his subject and now he ask to change the major. How much money that waste beacuse of him? i will not make the same mistake! you will go to soshi university and take teh major that i want. It is for your good, you will have a bright future." "But mother, i'm not my brother. i promise i will get a good mark and never change my major." "I said no! which part of no that you don't understand? You will go to soshi university and that's final!"

Although she sad, she try to fullfil her parent's request. She promise to her self that when she could get money on her own, she would after her dream. she thinks that if she finished her major with good mark then her parent will give her freedom. After this she could do what ever she likes for her life. oh how wrong she is...

Time to attend the university has come. So taeyeon stay with her brother per her parent request. They want her to keep an eye for her brother. She just agree although the place is quite far from her university. She has a packed schedule for pharmacy major that she take. she has to go to campus at 06.00 am and arrived at 07.00 pm. She do all of that with willingness, for she hope as soon as she graduate she wiil get freedom. But one thing that she can not stand is her brother behaviour and scolding that her parent give to her for every mistake that he do.

"Why is the room dirty? Don't you clean your room? You are a woman! Why are you so lazy?" Scold her mother. " But mother, I have cleaned the room everyday after i finished my schedule. It's brother's fault! He always throw used things everywhere that he pleased although i have placed the trash bin near him! What do you want me to do if he is the one that dirtied the room?" Taeyeon retaliated her mother. "Taeyeon! You can't blame your brother! he is a man! It is his nature to messy the place, and your job to make it clean! Next time i come, i don't want to see this condition! Disgusting! What am i going to do to you? I'm dissapointed."

Her misery doesn't stop here. Her brother always makes mistake and she got the scolding. one day she had enough and request to move to another dorm that near her university. She told her mother that her university and his brother's place is to far. she is tired going and back campus everyday and her schedule always end at night. She afraid it will affect her concentration because she is too tired. Hearing that it may affected her performance in campus, her mother agree albeit heavy heart. In the new dorm she met jessica. The dorm has 8 occupant, 9 if you include taeyeon. Jessica's room is the nearest to her room and her caring attitude makes taeyeon feel comfortable. New environment and new friends makes her change for a better person. She could laugh for her dorm mate's jokes and she could share her problem with jessica. Taeyeon feels like she become a new person, free from problem, free from scolding, free from her brother, free from her parent. she become a carefree person. Although she finally get peace, her family always come and destroy it and that's not miss from jessica's view. she know that everytime taeyeon parent's finished call her, she will stay in her room all day and has a gloomy aura.

Jessica promise to her self that she will make taeyeon happy everyday even if her parent try to destroy it. she will make taeyeon a strong person. that's her promise.