Another rival? Part II

which way?

 “Yah, what are you doing?” Yuri asked Jessica sternly. “What do you think am I doing? I’m taking my baby back from you!” Jessica replied sternly too. Yuri hold Taeyeon’s hand yank her to her embrace. “She is My baby! Now if you excuse us, I want to feed my baby and buy her ice cream after that.” Hear the word ice cream Taeyeon nod her head eagerly while look at Jessica.

Jessica hold Taeyeon’s other hand and try to yank Taeyeon back to her side but Yuri prevent it by hold the other hand tighter. “Release My Baby Goo’s hand. I can feed and buy her ice cream my self, you step away from her.” “No!” And just like that the game ‘Pulling Taeyeon’ start.

Taeyeon and Jessica’s friends have arrived at the scene and look at the three amusingly and worriedly. Amused because they never saw Jessica and Yuri act like this and worried for Taeyeon. They could see Taeyeon’s pained face. Who won’t feel pained when their hands pull left and right.

Unable see the sight anymore, Yoona step up and yank Taeyeon forcefully to her side. Although she has a thin body, she is the strongest among them. She look at them sternly and said,” You both so childish. Your reckless act makes Taeyeonnie hurt. Look at her wrist, it is red because of you. Both of you don’t come any closer to Taeyeonnie today. I will feed her and buy whatever she wants.”

 Yoona turn her head at Taeyeon. She could see Taeyeon her wrist while pouting. "Hi Taeyeonnie. I hope you don't mind the nick name. I'm Yoona, you can call me yoongie” Yoona called her. Taeyeon look at Yoona with Puppy hurt look and showing her wrists to Yoona showing how hurt her wrists are. “Yoongie.. Taeyeonnie’s wrists hurt.. Hiks..”

Yoona love giving affection adn she love puppy. Seeing how hurt PuppyYeon look, she hug Taeyeon and pat her head. “It’s alright Taeyeonnie. Let’s buy your food and ice cream then we could treat you wrists in the sick bay. Okay?” Taeyeon nodded her head and smile. Ice cream make her world brighter instantly. “And cola jelly worm, Yoongie.” Yoona chuckle and agreed. “And cola jelly worm it is. Let’s go.” Yoona walk with her hand on Taeyeon’s waist leaving Jessica and Yuri behind.

Yuri and Jessica could only sighed defeatedly seeing Yoona and Taeyeon. They know their action has made Taeyeon hurt. Jessica look at Yuri and glare at her before walk away to follow Taeyeon and Yoona. Yuri too glare at Jessica and go at the same direction. They keep a safe distance from Yoona and Taeyeon for Yoona always throw them a deathly glare when they try to take Taeyeon.

Taeyeon on the other hand is skipping happily with Yoona to the ice cream stall forgetting everything and focus solely at Yoona, Food, Ice cream, and Jelly worm. She focus to Yoona because Yoona buy all of it, she focus on selecting the smallest portion of food so she could finish it faster, and lastly you all know why she focus on the ice cream and jelly worm.

When they finish buy the food and the other things, Yoona and Taeyeon sit on the empty tables. Yoona choose the long table because she knows her friends would follow them especially two person that throwing glare secretly to her behind her back. And true to her prediction, just when their buttom touch the seat. Two person fight their way to sit beside Taeyeon. They shove each other to win the seat. Their fierce fight almost injured Taeyeon so another person step up and sit beside Taeyeon to stop the fight.

“I will sit beside Taeyeon. Jessica and the other one could sit on the other empty seat.” Tiffany said. Jessica feel betrayed by her friends but quickly sit across Taeyeon. Yuri too defeatedly sit on the empty seat. Now that they have seat on the same tables, Taeyeon and Jessica’s friends introduce their selves and becomes friend with each other.

Tiffany turn her self to taeyeon and look at her closely. Taeyeon who has finished her food in a speed light and in the middle scooping her ice cream, feel someone look at her. So she eat the ice cream on her spoon and turn at Tiffany. Taeyeon furrowed her brow when Tiffany keep looking at her.

“Why are you looking at me like that Tiffany?”Taeyeon asked and then scoop another spoon of ice cream. Because Taeyeon eating while looking at Tiffany, she became a messy eater. The ice cream smudged on her cheek. Tiffany smile seeing Taeyeon like this. She took a napkin and wipe Taeyeon’s cheek gently.

 “Nothing, Tae Tae. Now I know why Jessi and Yuri fight for your attention. You are such a cutie.” Taeyeon just look at Tiffany and furrowed her brow deeper. When did I agreed to be called Tae Tae? But that’s a cute one so it’s okay I think. Taeyeon then continue sccoping the ice cream while thinking, results in the ice cream once again smudged her cheek. Tiffany chuckled at the cute scene and once again wipe the cheek

“Aigoo Taeyeonnie, Here I will feed you. You are such a baby. Here, open your mouth aaahh..” Yoona can’t stand quiet and help taeyeon. So in the end Taeyeon will turn to her left and eat the ice cream that fed by Yoona and turn to her right to be wiped by Tiffany when her cheek smudged. The act continue even when the ice cream has finished and Taeyeon wants to eat her Jelly worm. Yoona keep insisting feeding her while Tiffany keeps her face clean. Taeyeon feel happy for her friends careness and not aware of two other persons that very jealous.

Never in her life Jessica feel this much jealousy even with her past boyfriend. She confused with her friends attitude. She has to know they have hots for Taeyeon too or they just teasing her. But it's hard to tell because on one side, Yoona and Tiffany never treat new friend. That makes her conclude they have hots for her Baby Goo. But her friends never missed even smallest chance to , moreover her friend has known how smitten Jessica to Taeyeon.

When the jelly worm has finished eaten, to show her gratitude, Taeyeon kiss Yoona on her cheek and said,” Yoongie, thank you for the food and for feeding me.” Yoona then nod her head and return the kiss. “You are welcome Taeyeonnie. Just tell me if you want it again.” Taeyeon then smile happily when she knows Yoona will treat her ice cream again.

Tiffany then tap Taeyeon’s shoulder and asked,” What about me? Don’t I get reward too?” Jessica who hear her friends request could feel her friend planned something evil. She try to send a message trough her eyes asking Tiffany to behave. Tiffany understand the message but pretending to not seeing it.

“Oh right, thank you Tiffany. You are very kind.” Taeyeon then smile gratefully. Tiffany return the smile and answer,” You are welcome Tae Tae. But I want the same reward as Yoona.” Taeyeon surprised hearing Tiffany’s bold request. “By any chance, you want me to kiss you?” “Yes, Tae Tae.”

By now, Jessica and Yuri’s target glare not only Yoona. Tiffany has included on their list. Jessica stand up suddenly and glare at Tiffany. “No! You know her just thirty minutes ago. How dare you ask her to kiss you? Yoona's request is enough. Don't violated My Bab- My friend anymore!” This time Yuri nodded her head to agreed at Jessica’s statement.

“Why not? Friends kiss each other’s cheek everyday. We all do it all the time.” Tiffany retaliate and smirk slyly at Jessica and Yuri. Yoona catch Tiffany’s intention and help her. “Yes, why not? Taeyeonnie, you have to return the favor right? It’s not difficult. You just have to kiss her cheek. It’s not like you or her have a partner. You don’t want to have a debt to someone right?”

Taeyeon think for a moment and agreed to Tiffany’s request. She scoot closer to Tiffany and kiss her cheek. When she wants to retreat, Tiffany hold her neck and kiss gently on her cheek near her lips. Tiffany knows her life is in danger when she do it. But she love to tease people, moreover Taeyeon is a cutie and she love cute things.

Taeyeon still in the daze when Tiffany release her. Her cheeks become red and she feel shy. So she turn to Yoona and hug her, she hide her face on Yoona’s shoulder. She doesn't know her new friend this bold, at least she knows Yoona would treat her with care. Yoona laugh and pat her back. When Yoona see taeyeon has calmed, she hold Taeyeon’s face and do exactly what Tiffany did but she do it on both side. Taeyeon’s face become more red and she run to the bathroom due to her embarrassment. All her friends laugh at her, well except two people.

Yoona and Tiffany suddenly stop laughing when they heard someone call their name sweetly and deadly. When they turn their head, they could hear Jessica and Yuri said together,” You dead today.” Yoona and Tiffany run together when Jessica and Yuri leap across the table try to strangle them. In the middle of the run, Yoona and Tiffany turn their head and merong-ed at their chaser. They could hear their name called loudly when they run for their life.