Announcement!

A Thousand Fictions; Writing Contest (Results are OUT!)

Lately I've been slacking off a lot. No excuses. 

But the thing was, my cousins had visited (well, not really, they're living with me now) and we're planning to move at the end of this month. It's not like I'm busy or anything (god, I sleep around all day.) but I'm just not in the mood. You know, when you're in the mood to do something, you can finish a lot of stuff in a short span of time. Scratch that, at least you get to finish anything at all. 

But I wasn't. 

I wasn't doing my trailers, and not completing the reviews from other shops, and I just wish I could deactivate this account and start everything all over. 

BUT. 

But I'm not that crappy. I mean, I'm crappy most of the time, but I'm not just going to be selfish and leave everything behind. 

So I decide to cancel SSC. I mean, there are like 2 entries so it's not that huge of a deal, but for the two participants of SSC, I'm sincerely sorry. However, you can submit the SSC entries to the main contest! 

Also, I'll update the entries list soon! 

Anyways, here's another crappy news.

I will pull the deadline to the end of this month. 

(My new school starts this month. And I'm going into highschool so imagine all the "stress") 

Uh, yeah. 

After everything's finished, I'll tidy up and probably close my acc on AFF or move onto a new one if I decide to focus on writing only. (I already started a new spare one just in case.) 

 

Don't kill me.

And thanks for putting up with me. 

Thanks for the support although I deserve none of those. 

Thanks a lot. 

Love,

Set.