Results

A Thousand Fictions; Writing Contest (Results are OUT!)

So it's been a while, hasn't it? 

I'm sorry I took so long to go through all the entries (partly because highschool dramas but mostly because I'm just a lazy .) 

Anyways, some of the entries were disqualified because either; a) not completed or b) failed to link the contest on their foreword. None of those really concerned me to be honest, but I wouldn't care any less because HOLY, the rest of you are so talented and amazing. 

Okay. I really don't know how to do this . 

So let's just cut to the chase. 

 

 

Coming in Third Place: (500 KPs.)

I personally think that this really reflects society nowadays. Love the writing style. Just simply beautiful.

I'm This by Tirraunt

 

 

Coming in Second Place: (800 Kps.)

This story got me falling in love with its characters and wittiness over and over again. Just pure genius. (It's also a quick read, so go check it out!)

Gettin' Lucky by MickeyC7914

 

And last, but certainly not least: THE CHAMPION (i swear it sounds better in my head) 1000 Kps.

[highlight below to read what i just found out about this result]

I only found out as I'm typing now that WHAT THE HECK, THIS PERSON ACTUALLY WON TWICE. Um. Wow. I'm sure you probably have an idea now of who this is.Two thumbs up and a round of applause for you girl. 

[my actual thought of the story]

Simply awesome. (RESULT SPOILERS ALERT: I'm just speechless how the two of your stories are somehow completely different from each other. I love how you could actually manage to have such different voices and writing styles in your works and both are wonderfully written. Wow. Just. Wow.

Although Jongin is kind of creepy most of the time, I rather felt a little sad for him at the end when Baekhyun spoke of how he was doing and just UGH THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND JUST GO READ IT.

 

> Sub Mea Umbra by MickeyC7914

 

(Karma points for the winners are already sent.) 

 

Let me tell you something that's probably not something the three winners don't already know: you guys are just incredibly talented and your stories are so beautifully written. It was really hard ranking them (trust me if I have more karmas to waste I'll probably give you all I've got equally.)

And to those who didn't win, please don't be upset. I'm sure there are a tons of contests going around right now! 

Yeah, anyways, this is probaly my last day on AFF. 

So thank you for making it a really memorable one with all these incredible pieces of writings! 

Good bye!