3 Wishes

Description

Kim Yoon-ji is just a regular 16 year old. She’s goes to a middle school, works part time for fun. She has a lot of friends, but the closest to her is Lee Tae-min, her neighbor. They had known each other ever since her family moved next door. They knew each other better than anyone else did. They told each other their secrets. But, what Yoon-ji didn’t know was that Tae-min was hiding his biggest secret from her.

Foreword

Title: 3 Wishes

Characters: Park Jung-su, Lee Tae-min, Fictional Girl

Description:

Kim Yoon-ji is just a regular 16 year old. She goes to a middle school, works part time for fun. She has a lot of friends, but the closest to her is Lee Tae-min, her neighbor. They had known each other ever since her family moved next door. They knew each other better than anyone else did. They told each other their secrets. But, what Yoon-ji didn’t know was that Tae-min was hiding his biggest secret from her.

Forewords:

Hey dudes, I’m a new writer so please support my fics. I wouldn’t say I’m good, but, well, I’ll let you be the judge. Please comment.

Characters:

Kim Yoon-ji – 16 years old – middle school
Lee Tae-min – 17 years old – middle school
Park Jung-su – 28 years old – teacher
Hyo-min – n/a- genie

Sorry, I’m not really so good in giving character descriptions. Just read the story and I’m sure you’ll get to know them.

-Prologue-

10 years ago…

“Tae-min-oppa, when we grow up, will you promise to take care of me?” 6-year old Yoon-ji asked her best friend. Tae-min ruffled her hair in which she responded by pouting. He squatted down to her level. “Of course Yoon-ji-ah, I promise to take care of you.” He said, smiling. “Don’t forget your promise oppa.” Yoon-ji said as she held out her pinky. “I won’t.” He said as they pinky swore.

Kim Yoon-ji and Lee Tae-min have been best friends ever since Yoon-ji’s family moved to Tae-min’s neighborhood, which was 3 years ago, when Yoon-ji was 3 and Tae-min was 4. That was a promise that has been kept for ten years by Tae-min.”

-----------------------------------------

Hi, so, sorry about the lame prologue. Anyway, don’t forget to comment.

I forgot to mention, this story is just short and won't reach over 7 chapters.

Credits to: Kyn @ Kaleidoscope Kreations for the wonderful poster!!