Goodnight, Jungkook

Next Stop, Insanity

After hanging out with the boys for another hour, Jungkook decided it was time for Junghwa to head home because she was becoming sleepy.

Hanuel and Jungkook had taken the bus home together while the boys took their own separate routes and bid their goodbyes.

“Unnie, I'm sleepy.” Junghwa yawned as she lay against her chest. Hanuel softened and lightly gave her head a pat, “Then sleep, Jungie. Your unnie and oppa will be here.” Junghwa smiled, and drifted off to sleep. Jungkook took off his jacket and wrapped it around his little sister while Hanuel shifted her into a more comfortable position.

Jungkook watched as Hanuel seemed to be dozing off as well. He almost predicted that she would fall asleep.

And oh, she did.

He rolled his eyes as he lightly moved her head over to his shoulder. He smiled and lightly pulled her bangs away from her face.

She would be the only girl to make his heart move.

For sure.

- - - - -

Hanuel came out of the washroom and walked towards her computer desk. She sat down and her laptop. She adjusted the towel around her neck before typing in her password.

3 new messages!

She raised an eyebrow.

Park Minjung has messaged you.

Choi Kangdae has messaged you.

Jeon Jungkook has messaged you.


She ignored two of them and typed in her reply to Minjung's chat instead.

Hey x)

Omg hi! You're finally online ;-; where have you been?

Sorry, I was helping my mom out at the store. Sup?

I WAS SO BORED WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUU. D:< I could have came and visited omg.

>___> Jungkook already did that today.

o___O Did he? LOL, that's funny :D Wait, I have to go. My mom's telling me to sleep -.- Bye :(

Seeya. (:


She debated on whether she should click the other two when she heard the new message sound again.

Hello? Are you online? It says you are.

You're ignoring me aren't you? I'm hurt, teddy bear.


She sighed and clicked Kangdae's message first.

Yeah, I'm online. I only came on to check something so I'm heading off now. Bye

Then she clicked Jungkook's.

Go away- and don't call me that you doofus.

After that, she quickly signed out so she didn't have to reply to them anymore. She took out her books and double-checked to see if she had finished her homework or not. When she went over her four subjects, she put the papers back into the binders before placing them into her backpack. She stretched her neck out and climbed into bed.

Her phone vibrated from the night stand and she furrowed her eyebrows as she reached out to grab it.

If I can't call you my teddy bear can I just call you mine instead?

It might have been the lack of sleep that was getting to her head, but she had no idea why she laughed. She softly chuckled as she put the phone back onto the nightstand and turned off the lamp.

Goodnight, Jungkook.

- - - - -

“How come you always have to sit beside me on the bus when there's other seats?” Hanuel frowned when Jungkook took the seat beside her.

Again.

“It's become a habit.” He replied. She rolled her eyes, “Well then, change it.”

“No. I like sitting beside you. Don't you like sitting beside me too?”

“You're so annoying!” She huffed. Jungkook grinned, “I've been told.”


“Anyway, you didn't even reply to my text. How cold of you, Hanuel.”

“I'm not going to reply to such worthless texts.” She retorted. He raised an eyebrow, “So you'll reply to Kangdae's instead?”

“He doesn't even have my number.”

“Should I give it to him?” Jungkook challenged. She turned to him and gasped, “You wouldn't!” He leaned in, “On second thought. I don't think I will because I probably won't be able to stand it if you reply to his messages instead of mine.”

She simply pushed his head back and turned out the window instead. Jungkook chuckled and pulled his headphones over his ears.

This was going to be another fun day.

For him, at least.

- - - - -

Jungkook raised an eyebrow when he walked past two guys that were fighting in the hallway. He recognized them as Grade 9's and he scoffed when he saw a few people video taping them. He was just about to walk by and ignore it all when one of the guys slammed into him by accident. On instinct, he reached out to steady him.

“Get out of the way!” The guy shouted. Jungkook stepped back,

“Last time I checked, you were the one who rammed into me.” He looked up and glared at him. The guy's eyes widened, “Not my fault if you were in the way- Jungkook?!” Jungkook put his hands into his pocket, “I wonder what would happen if a teacher were to see you.”

The guy who was also involved in the fight from earlier stepped up, “What? You're going to tell on us?” Jungkook looked down the hallway when he saw a teacher walk down and he smirked,

“I have no need to.”

With that, he walked down the hallway and up the staircase. But he did manage to catch a bit of the conversation down below,

“You two, office, now!”

- - - - -

The bell rang for lunch, and Hanuel was putting away her books into her locker. She felt a presence beside her and her heart dropped when she thought who it was. She looked up.

“Hey, best friend.” Minjung smiled. Hanuel sighed in relief, “Oh, it's you.” Minjung laughed, “You were expecting one of your fanboys right?” Hanuel smacked her arm lightly, “No.”

“Do you want to eat outside today? We've never done that before.” Minjung suggested. Hanuel nodded, “Alright then, but I have a Music Council meeting in 20 minutes.” Minjung rolled her eyes and pulled her out the doors, “Yeah, yeah. I know you're busy, lady.”

They arrived at one of the benches near the left field of the school and sat down. Minjung looked down at her food and contemplated on whether she should tell her best friend what as on her mind.

“Something's bothering you, right?” Hanuel suddenly spoke up. Minjung looked up with wide eyes, “How did you know!?”

“I've known you for years. How would I not know?” Hanuel responded. “So what's wrong?” Minjung poked her food with her fork, “I don't know how to say this. Well, I like somebody.” Hanuel blinked, “What? Who?”

“You know, he's in Grade 11.” Minjung added. Hanuel raised an eyebrow, “A senior?” She nodded in response.

“Who is he?”

Minjung sighed, “Choi Junhong. Or otherwise known as Zelo.” Hanuel racked her brain for that person's name.

Oh! The super tall kid?” Hanuel gasped. Minjung nodded. “Wait, why him? You guys don't even talk.”

“You know how he's a dancer and all? Apparently we go to the same dance studio so I saw him the other day and we just started talking a lot.” She explained. Hanuel shrugged, “Does he like you?”

“That's what I want to know. But he did ask me to go to semi-formal with him.”

“What'd you say?”

“Yes.”

“Wait, so you're going with him?” Hanuel asked. Minjung nodded, “I guess so.”

“How come you sound so down about it?”

“It's because he's so popular. I can't tell if he's serious or not.” Minjung sighed. Hanuel felt bad that she didn't have any advice for this because she wasn't experienced in this at all.

“Then I guess I'll have to keep a close eye on you at the semi-formal then, right?” Hanuel chuckled. Minjung looked up and a smile took her lips,

“Thanks, Hanuel.”

- - - - -

Hanuel adjusted her backpack on her shoulders before walking towards the school's exit. She planned on walking home today, since she wanted to stop by a shop to buy something.

Her father's birthday was coming up soon.

She pushed open the door, and walked outside. She saw many students waiting around for their bus. Some of them were smoking, much to her disgust, and some were playfully shoving each other. She walked by them towards the sidewalk.

Jungkook looked up from his group of friends when he saw her walk down the street.

Wasn't she going to take the bus?

He excused himself and followed after her. He grabbed onto her wrist, causing her to turn around with wide eyes.

“Aren't you taking the bus?” He asked. She removed her hand from his and shook her head, “I'm walking home because I need to stop by a store and buy a present for my dad's birthday.” Jungkook nodded, “Oh yeah, his birthday's coming up soon right?” She nodded “So, I'll be leaving now. Bye.” She turned to walk away. Jungkook chuckled.

She wasn't going to get rid of him that easily.

“I'm coming with you.” He declared as he fell in step with her. She stopped, “What? Why? Go away.”

“No. I'm bored, so I might as well come with you.” She rolled her eyes, “Don't you have homework to do or something?” Jungkook grinned, “No. I finished it all during my spare time.”

“Show-off.” She muttered as she continued walking again.

“What do you plan on getting him?” He suddenly asked.

“He's always wanted a new wallet. His old one is torn up so I'll buy him a new one.” She replied. Jungkook nodded in understanding, “Cool.”

“Hey Jungkook?” Hanuel called out. He turned to look at her, “Hm?”

“How do you tell if a guy likes you or not?” She asked. He froze.

Wait- did she?

No. She couldn't have known.

“Why the sudden question?”

“I was just wondering.” She shrugged. Jungkook's head was swarming with questions now.

Why did she ask that?

Did she know?

What the hell?

“If he asks the girl to go to semi-formal with him, does it mean he likes her?” She added. His face was unreadable by now.

Did she seriously find out?

“It depends.” He finally blurted out. She turned to him in surprise, “What?” Jungkook fidgeted with his hands in his pockets, “Well, it can either be a joking way or he might actually like her.” Her face lit up, “Oh! I get it now!”

“You do?”

“The way you practically forced me to go with you is a teasing way. So his way must be real?” She mumbled to herself. “I'll still have to keep a close eye on him.”

Jungkook's face fell.

He suddenly grabbed both of her wrists and tilted her chin up to face him. Her eyes went wide.

“What if I'm not just teasing you?”

opened, “What!?” She pushed him back and stomped on his foot,

“Would you stop harassing me!? You idiot!”

Jungkook smirked as he watched her walk ahead.

Yep, she was still as clueless as ever.

Thank god.

 

musicnotes_zpsd529d25f.gif?t=1373327004

Bwahaha! I found a way to add Zelo in it now *O* <3 In case you guys didn't know, Zelo's like... my ultimate bias~

Kay, thanks for commenting and reading you guys  x) I hope you guys liked it. 

Pyong~ LOL. c:<