Lovers

Next Stop, Insanity


“What do you kids think of the museum?” Mr. Jeon asked as he came back to the table. Junghwa looked up at him, “It was so cool, daddy!” He chuckled, “Of course you'd think that.”

“I thought it was absolutely fascinating. Who knew such things existed?” Mrs. Lee smiled. Hanuel nodded in agreement, “I never knew there would be that many different types of teddy bears.” Mrs. Jeon turned to her son, “What did you think of it, Jungkook?”

He looked up, “It was alright.” He turned and met eyes with Hanuel before a grin came upon his face, “Actually, I thought it was pretty fun.” She narrowed her eyes at him and his smile broadened.

“We spent so much time there, we weren't even aware of it. We even missed lunch. I'm sorry about that kids.” Mrs. Lee apologized. Hanuel smiled at her mom, “It's alright. It was worth the time.”

“When are we leaving?” Jungkook asked. His mother frowned at him, “Don't talk with your mouth full.” Jungkook's eyes rounded before he swallowed quickly, causing the others to laugh. His dad chuckled, “We'll be leaving in about an hour, just to make sure we don't get back too late.” Junghwa looked up and pouted, “That soon?”

“We've spent most of our day around here, Jungie. Isn't that enough?” Hanuel ruffled her hair. Junghwa bobbed her shoulders, “I wanted to see more teddies. Can we come back?” Hanuel blinked and looked up at the parents for an answer.

“We will. Maybe next summer, okay?” Mrs. Jeon smiled. Junghwa nodded happily, “Okay!”

- - - - -

“Jungkook, do you have all your things packed?” His mother asked when she walked into the room to double-checked. He zipped up his duffel bag, “Yeah, I think so.” She raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure? You know how messy and forgetful you are.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, “I quadruple-checked, okay?” She chuckled, “Alright, alright. I believe you.”

Jungkook shook his head in amusement when his mother left the room. He looked around and tilted his head. He was pretty sure he had everything packed up. He shrugged and left the room, closing the door behind him.

When he came downstairs, he saw all the bags and suitcases by the door and he left the house to put it into the car. The two father's were already outside, putting everything in. He walked over to help out.

“Did you get everything?” His dad asked. Jungkook nodded, “I should have.”

Hanuel and her mother soon came out along with Mrs. Jeon and Junghwa. Mr. Lee rolled his eyes, “Took you ladies long enough.” His wife narrowed her eyes at him, “I was packing your things, mister.” Hanuel burst out laughing and her dad coughed in embarrassment, “Thank you, then.”

Jungkook took the bags from them and put them into the trunk while the parents got into the car. He turned around, “Need help?”

Hanuel raised an eyebrow, “No, why? Are you trying to be a gentleman again?” Jungkook smirked, “No. I'm already your man. There's no other man I'd want to be.” She scrunched up her face, “That was gross. Please don't say things like that again.”

Jungkook ignored her and simply took her bags and packed it in as well. He then closed the trunk door. Hanuel gasped, “Hey! I said I didn't need your help.” He rolled his eyes and held onto her wrist, leading her to the side of the car.

“Just get in, woman.”

- - - - -

Just like the way they got here, the two families took a bus to the dock before boarding another ship to take them back.

The seating arrangements were also the same for this time around since there was no reason to be switching- much to Hanuel's protests.

“What? Are you that against to sitting beside me?” Jungkook narrowed his eyes. She turned to him, “Yes.” He tilted his head, “Do you not want to sit beside me?”

“No, I-”

“Ah, so you do want to sit beside me. Okay, that's all that matters.” He grinned. Hanuel frowned at him, “You didn't even let me finish.” Jungkook shrugged, “You don't have to.”

“I want to switch seats now.” She declared. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, “Will you actually?” She nodded and stood up, “Watch me.”

“Hey.” He pulled her back down by the waist and frowned at her, “I was kidding. Don't leave me.” She rolled her eyes and sat back down, “Then don't bother me.”

“I'm not.”

“Sure you aren't.”

They both fell into silence as the ship began. Hanuel took out her phone and began playing a game. She pouted when she couldn't beat the level in the puzzle game. She looked up at Jungkook who had his eyes closed and his cap lowered. She pulled on his sweater.

Jungkook stirred before straightening up, “What is it?” His eyes crossed when her electronic device was shoved in front of his face. A grin took over his lips, “Seriously? The Lee Hanuel is asking me for help?” She huffed, “Just help me beat this level, alright?”

“As you wish, my lady.”

“Not another nickname.” She groaned and lay her head back.

“What? Do you not like them?”

“Oh, did you finally notice?”

“Here, done.” He put the phone onto her lap and she looked down in surprise. “How did you beat it?” Jungkook shrugged, “Skills.” Her face fell, “Show-off.”

“Shouldn't I get a thank-you reward for helping you?”

“Like what?”


“A kiss.”

“Not this again.”

“You've never even kissed me before, did you know?” Jungkook frowned. She nodded, “Not once when I was little, and not in the near future either.” He frowned, “Oh come on. Most girls would kiss the guy they like.”

“I don't want to.”

“Please?” He pleaded, purposely making his eyes bigger and jutting out his bottom lip. Hanuel's eyes widened, “Are you trying to act cute?” He nodded,

“Is it working?”

She broke out into a smile and pushed his head back, “Stop it.” He shrugged, “It was worth a try.”

Jungkook yawned and he put the hat back over his head before leaning down onto her shoulder. Her jaw parted with the sudden closeness and she could feel her heart beat against her chest.

“What are you doing?”

“Sleeping. Now shush, my teddy bear.”

She sighed in defeat and lightly adjusted his hat before leaning back in her seat.

“By the way, check your phone.”

Hanuel blinked at his order but looked at it anyway. Her eyebrows furrowed when she realized the game app was no longer open, and instead, a notepad was opened up.

So, when we get back, Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?

She felt flustered all of a sudden and a soft smile tugged at her lips. She sighed in defeat and leaned down to his cheek. She hesitated for a mil-second before she quickly gave him a kiss. Jungkook's eyes opened in surprise and he removed his hat.

“Did you just-”

Instead of replying, she simply pushed his head back onto her shoulder.

“Just go to sleep, idiot.”

He smiled from under his hat and he had to restrain himself from practically fanboying over her at the moment.

She was embarrassed, wasn't she?

How adorably cute.

- - - - -

By the time they got back home, the sun had already set and almost everybody was tired from the long car ride.

Hanuel impatiently waited for her dad to open the door to her apartment, and she almost cried out in relief when she got inside.

“It feels so good to be back home.” She sighed as she ran forward and launched herself onto the couch. His father raised an eyebrow, “Are you that happy?” Hanuel looked up and nodded, “Yeah. I don't like sleeping on foreign beds.” Her mom chuckled, “Well, you can go sleep on your own bed now. It's late, so get some rest.”

Hanuel nodded obediently and got up to bring her bags into her room. She lay down onto her bed and closed her eyes. She sat back up and took out her phone to check her notifications.

She blinked in surprise when she saw that her messages had been spammed by Minjung.

Are you back yet?

Are you ignoring me? :(

IS THIS THE TREATMENT YOU GIVE TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Ok i'm sorry for yelling at you D: did you and jungfook hit it off?

HAHAHAHAH wait i just realized i spelled his name wrong omg LOL

no but seriously ._. are you back yet?


Hanuel smiled in amusement. She typed in her reply.

Hey. I'm back now :D And to answer your question, yes. Jungkook and I are together(?)

After pressing send, she simply crawled under her covers, turned off the lights and closed her eyes.

She was beyond exhausted.

- - - - -

Jungkook threw his duffel bag onto the ground and yawned. He stretched out his neck a few times and was about to go take a shower when his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey, kid. You're back home now right?”

“Yeah. I just got back. Did you need something, hyung?”

“Nah. Just wondering how it went. So how did it go with the chick?”

“You mean Hanuel? Well, I confessed to her at the spot you recommended to me.”

“Seriously? So what did she say?”

“She likes me too.”

“I knew it. Congratulations. Did you guys do anything?”

“Like what?”

“I don't know. Stuff that lovers do?”

“We kissed, yeah.”

“Wow, I feel even more dumb knowing somebody younger than me has already made his moves. This hyung is forever alone.”

“Oh come on, Hoseok hyung. Have some hope.”

“Are you mocking me? Do you wanna go?”

Jungkook chuckled, “Hyung, I'm tired. I'll meet up with you and talk to you about it some other day.”

“Bring your girlfriend along too!”

“Sure. Night, hyung.”

“Night.”

He shut off his phone, but not before looking at his new wall paper. He took it at the museum, while she had her back turned to him. He purposely included the part of the picture where they were holding hands as well. Jungkook smiled at the memory of the picture.

A sudden mischievous smile came onto his lips and his fingers began taping away on his phone. He grinned before turning off his phone. He threw it back onto the bed and grabbed a pair of sweatpants, along with a t-shirt before heading into the washroom.

What he didn't know was that the person had already received the message and replied to it.

Sleep well, teddy bear <3 I'm actually going to shower now and I don't mind if you come over to shower with me :D If not, you could also come over and sleep with me instead. If only you could kiss me to sleep every night. :*


...Are you drunk? 


photo musicnotes_zpsd529d25f.gif

Thank you guys for all the comments! :D And upvotes and my new subscribers <3 

important question: I'm planning on writing a new story since I'm deleting my other two which were about Zelo and L/L.Joe. This new one is going to be about Zelo/Jungkook tying into the idol life. Does that sound like a good idea to you guys? o.o 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :D Bye!