happy ending & mistaken

warm blooded
" mwuh?! ( what ?! ) " jonghyun fell backwards following by " PIANNKKKK " 
 
" where are you.... " yoona fell, her lips slightly touched jonghyun's.
----------
" huh my head " jonghyun murmured in pain.
 
" babo. "          
            
 yoona checks the last time at the mirror " hyun ah kaja " 
 
" coming!! but... jonghyun-shi looking at your state now do you want to stay here ? " seohyun looked really concerned.
 
" kwenchana serves him right arraso? " yoona pulled seohyun away. 
 
" whatever " jonghyun rolled his eyes. He quickly got changed back to the clothes he wore yesterday and headed down. 
 
" okay everyone i hope you had a good rest yesterday. Unfortunately today will be a busy day. We have to be faster on our shooting. As your companies have told you, we will be doing an mv, now i have the pairing lists for you guys. " he coughed and continued 
" there will only be 2 couples involved and others will be their friends. The two couples is ... im yoona from sonyuhshidae and jung yonghwa from cnblue. Seo joo hyun from sonyuhshidae and lee jonghyun from cnblue. Your respective managers will be handing you the script. We will begin in 1hours time please be prepared thats all for now! " he off the microphone. 
" thank god " yoona and seohyun said at the same time. they giggled. 
 
" ah... pick up the ball and throw at yonghwa-shi,,,,, wait no. Yonghwa-sshi where did you go yesterday?! Are you crazy?! " yoona stared at yonghwa in confuse.
" ... yoona ah!... lets just be honest, i still like seohyun " yonghwa wanted to change the subject,but deep inside he was still in love with the innocent looking hyun.
" jinja!!? " yoona gasped. " you should have told me earlier. I can help you " yoona grinned. Ideas flowing into her mind. 
 
Quickly the shoot ended, everyone was allowed to go back to their hotel room, do anything, do whatever they want. 
 
" today was fun " seohyun opened , " jonghyun-sshi is actually o-k-a-y, just kind of quiet. unnie you should start to know him better and you will actually think he is o-k-a-y " hyun looked at yoona as if she was pleading her, except she was using her innocent eyes to plead her. 
 
" lets not talk about him joohyun " yoona increased her steps and went back to the room. 
 
" unnie... " by then seohyun knew yoona was angry at her now. Yoona seldom calls seohyun by her real name, it just feels so. seohyun couldn't explain.
 
" unnieeeeeee~ you aren't angry right ? " hyun placed her arms on her shoulders.
 
" hyun ah, do you still like yong?"
 
Seohyun was confused, why did yoona suddenly mentioned about him and she was the only one that called yonghwa " yong ", " unnie! It was all just for a show... that's all " 
 
" really? hyun im really relieved, im actually together with yong now " yoona placed her hands on her cheeks, " happy for me ? " yoona blushed.
 
" w-what?-?-? You and yonghwa-sshi, to...gether? " 
 
" yes!! Im really glad you thought it was all for a show, we were afraid you will be sad, you do know i care alot about you right? hyun i really hope you can be our witness... he wants us to be engaged " yoona beamed.
 
" e-e-ngaged? unnie don't you think its too fast? I mean i thought you two weren't even close at all " seohyun was shocked, really shocked but she couldn't say it out. Afterall she definitely did have feelings for yonghwa after such a long time together with him. 
 
"  Today. At the mv shooting area, we kinda started talking and we found out we actually have the samw preferences, same hobbies and all, and he said he did liked me since quite long ago... so ... wait aren't you happy your unnie is finally engaged??? "  
 
Seohyun gasped, really gasped. " i-i-i-i feel happy for you!! Really! Yonghwa-sshi is really a nice guy, caring,lovely, he has all the good things all girls want, im really happy for you unnie!! Oh you want me to be your witness? kaja!!" Seohyun grabbed yoona's arm and headed to yonghwa and jonghyun's room.
 
*knock* 
"yoooonnnnnnggggg~ you in there? I have brought seohyun here with me "
 
- few hours ago, " yonghwa -sshi i have a plan. I can test whether if seohyun still likes you or not. " yoona grinned. " i will tell her that we are together and she have to be the witness that we are engaged, then i will go to your room with her, you will stay under your blankets, and i will hug you to wake you up, and we can see if seohyun will be affected or not ! oh and do you have an extra key card to your room? Give me one, this will show that we are really close right ?" Yoona smirked, showing the *im so smart* face. 
 
" jeongmalyo? it won't hurt seohyun right? " yonghwa had to go with yoona's plan, or he will be exposed that he was actually leaving the so called drunkjong with them. Infact he actually really wanted to know how seohyun felt. " 
" aniya.., trust me! " yoona gave the *im so smart* face again. 
 
" arraso... i will pass the key card later, i can just use jonghyun's card " 
 
" thank you! oh and.please.do.not.let.roughskinboy.to.ruin.the.plan " yoona pointed at yonghwa. 
********************************
" hyun ah i think he is sleeping let's just go in first, he wouldn't mind " yoona tapped the key card and *tee* the door auto-opened. 
 
" kaja!! " yoona ran inside. Indeed there was someone lying on the bed, covered with banklet sheets. " wake up soon-to-be nampyeon ~ " yoona hugged him tightly. " hyun's here jagiya~ " yoona continued making aegyo sounds, while seohyun still can't believe this was happening. " u-u-nnie i dont think i can do this im sorry " seohyun covered her hands on her face and ran out. 
" hyun ! " yoona shouted. No use, she was gone. 
 
" ya yonghwa-sshi! Hyun ran away!! but i guess she needed sometime alone.. wake up, acting is over. She cares for you, cherish my hyun arraso? " yoona patted the guy under the blanket.
" aish aiSH AISH neo micheoseo?( are you crazy?) " he sat up, hair all messed up and wasn't wearing anything. 
" oh my god " yoona blabbered out english. 
 
" yoona? " yonghwa, standing outside the room turning his head in, confused. 
 
" hyun.. hyun!!!! yonghwa-sshi!!! hyun ran out go and get her !!! get her back she still loves you! Fighthing! " 
 
" oh OH OH " yonghwa let go off plastic bags he was originally holding and ran off. 
 
" phew. wait. hey rough guy? " 
 
" nampyeon? jagiya? " jonghyun, only few cm away from yoona's face. 
 
" i-i-i, ya go to hell!! " yoona threw pillows at him and ran off. 
 
---- the next morning yonghwa was holding hands with seohyun. Official. They are official couples now. 
 
" i feel love in the air " yoona led out her arms.
 

" unnie!!!! " 

 
" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ i will stop, and finally , jung seobang, how did you melt our hyun's icy heart ? " yoona laughed.
 
" well this is peanuts, peanuts " yonghwa winked.
 
" ya! peanuts? You were kneeling down!! " seohyun folded her arms and cutely pouted. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
After breakfast, everyone assembled at the shoot's avenue. 
 
" i hope you enjoyed your sleep everyone, today or concept is to bring out daaaaaa love. I will change alittle bit, yonghwa and jonghyun will fight, instead yonghwa will fight for seohyun and jonghyun will fight for yoona. Understand? manager please put on their make up! " the director speaked on the microphone. 
 
" what is this what is this " yoona murmured. 
" hyung! seriously? Fighting with you for a stupid girl like her? I mean even though its a shooting i feel so stupid. Isn't this past 2days miserable enough? " jonghyun rolled his eyes. 
 
" jonghyun ah, can't you be nice to yoona-sshi? She is hyun's unnie, which means my noona and which means your- " 
 
" no hyung no. " jonghyun walked away. 
 
yoona was burning inside, " ya, jonghyun-sshi. You know what? " 
 
" you are the stupidiest person in the world, ugliest,rudest,unpolite,smelly, most importantly. " yoona rolled her eyes purposely. 
 
" just tell me directly if you like me " jonghyun smirked and walked away. 
 
" w-w-what..? ah ah namichigetda " yoona stumbled at jonghyun's words. ​
 
" yoona ah.. " a familiar voice stepped out. 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
hope you enjoyed this chapter!! typed this on my phone while i had free time yesterday. exam week TT goodluck everyoneeeeeeee~~ ohyea importantly, please comment!! comments make me stronger huehuehuec: