Not really an update ~ | Kim Jeunsuk |

warm blooded

Sorry for not posting such a long time !! School holidays are over so i had no time to continue the fanfic ... So i decided to post some parts of the story here first !! :) 

--------------------------------------------------

{ Kim Jeunsuk, Yoona's best guy friend. Jeunsuk was yoona's only true friend when she was young, she says all her secrets to him because she trusts him. He lives two blocks away from yoona but he always make the effort to walk to yoona's flat and play with her. He went to sm audition with yoona but failed to went in the company, only yoona did. Despite many trainings, Yoona will always find time to meet with Jeunsuk at night. } 

: The day they went to meet up with each other for dinner , 13th July 2005 , Im yoona 14 years old , Kim Jeunsuk , 17years old, :

" ah sukkie ah !! " yoona waved her hand and ran towards jeunsuk expecting a hug from him.

" My little deer !! I miss you  " Jeunsuk hugged tightly. 

" oppa !! I told you not to call me little deer already, im not your girlfriend !! And we just met just now early in the morning for jogging !! " Yoona pulled his hands away from her shoulders. 

" aigo ah its okay! Best friends can have nicknames too .. " Jeunsuk pinched.

" palli kaja !! Im dying of hunger !! " 

~~~~~~

after the delicious dinner, samgyupsal. -

" aigooooo im so full, now i have to run another additional 5 rounds tomorrow but its worth it .. " Yoona gasped.

" Alright i have a surprise for you .. come with me ! " Jeunsuk placed the money on the table and then took Yoona hands. 

After few minutes of walking, they arrived to a very dark place. Because it was already night, the place looks creepier alot. 

" my little deer , this is my surprise for you " Jeunsuk said as he let go of Yoona's hands. 

" huh? Sukkie ah ~ i can't see you here its so dark... You know i have phobia of darkness .. Im scared.. Don't leave me .. " yoona teared. 

After few seconds of silence, no one still replied her

" KIM JEUNSUK WHERE ARE YOU IM REALLY SCARED ARE YOU LEAVING ME ALONE LIKE THIS " Yoona closed her eyes tightly and shouted.

Still ... No one replied. 

After few minutes of anxiousness, yoona surprising fell to sleep. 

" s-s-su-uki-i-e ...! " yoona awaken from her " nightmare " .

" So it wasn't a dream!! .. But i did i just overcome my phobia ? " yoona grinned. 

" wait .. KIM JEUNSUK HOW DARE YOU !! " yoona grumbled. 

She quickly adjust her hair and wore her shades to prevent some kind of crazy fan might just attack her. 

*KNOCK* 

Someone opened to door, " may i know who are you finding ? " a stranger looked at yoona. 

" anyeonghaseo!! Im ... y-yoona imida...  Um is Jeunsuk at home ? " 

" Jeunsuk ? You mean Kim Jeunsuk ? Oh he and his parents moved away yesterday. Are you his friend ? He should have told you.. " the stranger replied. 

" oh thankyou... um by any chance you know why did he move away? " yoona bite her lower lips. 

" im sorry ... I dont really know about that .. " 

" oh im sorry if i disturbed you.... kamsahamida ..... " yoona faked a smile. 

--- after years till now she still can't forget why he just left without her . 

" Kim Jeunsuk... why did you left without telling me anything ... isn't this too much for me ... " 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

this is actually not an update but i haven't post for a long time so i decided to describe Kim Jeunsuk first. For chapter 4 , i will post asap !! >< comment  and suscribe !! Your comments are my energy to write more long and interesting stories XD okay bye for now!