Suprise !!

warm blooded

 

" cheongmal .... now i have to live with appa's friend... I should stay in the dorm more often now ... " yoona brought her luggage down.
" yoong ah!! here !! " mr Im waved to Yoona.
" appa you got a new car ?! " yoona's mouth formed a ' O ' shape. 
" ahhahaha...... aniyo... thats my friend's car.. i sold my car to pay the debt.. your mom will be coming here only tmr ... she is busy with my debts .. ah... here is Mr kim ,my friend !! " 
" anyeonghaseo mr kim!! Im yoona inmida ! im from snsd :) have you heard before ? " yoona bowed.
" ofcourse!! The most popular girl group, am i right ? Haha lets talk when we get home.. be comfortable okay? we will be living together for quite sometime.. " mr kim opened the car door for yoona.
----
After a few hours of silence and awkwardness, they reached a big mansion. " so ... we have reached... " mr lee smiled.
" WOW look at all this beautiful trees and flowers!! which unit do you live in ? " yoona pointed inside.
" oh hahahh... that's all ours " mr lee explained. " BO ?!?! i thought our house was the biggest !! " yoona's eyes went big, big enough to see how the mansion looks like. 
" AM I GOING TO LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE PRETTY HOUSES ? " the thought of it made yoona giggled alittle .
" um look yoona-shi.. Im actually a secretary here few years ago but the owners of this house got into an accident and unfortunately passed away, our master gave everything he had to me.. he trusted me ... his son lives here... after that incident ... he becomes cold to everyone because he thinks that anyone he loves will leave him sooner or later. He treats people bad purposely well accept me because i was very close to him since young .. so don't blame him if he is cold to you... You can try talking to him but i don't think it will work though ... You will be living to the room next to him, its the best if you could just ignore him.... he hates places that is crowd... "
" why can't i live in one of those units ? " yoona pouted.
" im sorry yoona-shi but all the units are occupied by the maids. there is a total of 35 maids here... your appa will be living a unit next to you, thats where i live in too" mr kim explained carefully.
" ah ne ..... i will go and put my stuffs first .. "
Yoona said as she walked to her unit. 
" wow this place is surely big... I wonder how much do you need to buy this house ... " 
" ah ! So this is my room! wow !!!! look at the bed! the table! The decorations! I loveeee here !! mmm!! I should unpack my stuffs now... " 
Just Like this, few hours passed.
" i didnt know doing this easy stuffs will make me so tired.. i wonder how did i even became an idol .. i should go get a drink " 
Yoona walked slowly down the stairs and saw the place was already dark, " bo ?! I didn't know this place looks so scary when its at night!! " 
Because it was very dark, yoona decided to tiptoe to the kitchen. Everything seems find until she saw a black figure in the kitchen. 
" AHHHHHHHHHH GHOST APPAAAAA " yoona closed her eyes and ran back to the room. 
" this house is haunted!!!! I better pack my stuffs now and tell appa tomorrow " yoona went to the wardrobe and started putting all her clothes and stuffs back to her luggage. 
*tack tack tack tack* footsteps can be heard. 
" omo .. the ghost is coming back to haunt me !!! Before i can even do anything!! i need to think something fast .... " yoona just took anything she found and head to the door. She opened the door slowly and saw the black figure was entering another room. " now ... this is my chance ... " yoona ran to the figure and started hitting it hard.
" OUCH OUCH " the figure spoke.
" what ? Ghosts can speak too?" yoona thought and continued hitting it. " go away!!! I don't have money!! even though im pretty but you shouldn't come and haunt me! Go back to your hell ! " 
few seconds later the light was on.
" IM YOONA FROM SNSD ? " 
" JONGHYUN FROM CNBLUE .. ? " 
both shouted at the same time.
" ya, yoona-shi, why are you here in my house ? Did you stalk me ? " jonghyun gave her the serious look.
" aniya... w..h..at.. ? i ? stalked ? you ? jonghyun shi you must be mistaken !! Me and my appa is living here ! omo ... Are you the son of .. Mr lee ? " yoona's jaw dropped. 
" ottokae ... this can't be happening!! " yoona thought to herself. 
" yes indeed im the son of whatever mr lee you call? so you are the daughter of mr Im huh , abeoji told me about it already. I have rules here, number 1. I want to hear no noise here, number2, never ever enter my room. number 3 , don't cook in the kitchen.. i hate that smell ugh .. Basic rules you get it ? " jonghyun rolled his eyes. 
" wh-a-a-t ? .. are you ordering me right now ? Jonghyun shi ! You are making things difficult ! " yoona pouted.
" dont do aeygos infront of me, i hate aeygos ew.. Especially from girls like you? arrogant and attitude problems. dont think that just because you're from snsd means you get the priority of being treated as a princess here arasso ? " jonghyun said as he went back to his room.
" bo ? arrogant ? attitude problems ? I bet his the one that has attitude problems omo .. no one has ever speaked like this to me before.. Seems like this person doesn't deserve to get respected! pfft, lee jonghyun. just wait .. pfft " yoona showed a fist sign. 
-- the next day at president Lee Soo Man's room-- 
" ahem... so is everyone gathered here ? " lee soo man speaked.
today, snsd , super junior, shinee , tvxq , f(x) , BOA and etc was gathered in the room because Lee Soo man has something important to announce.
" i wonder why did president wanted us to be gathered here.. " seohyun asked sooyoung.
" perhaps ... 2 weeks holiday? so i get to stay at home everyday eating food " sooyoung drooled thinking of food. 
" ahem... so since everyone has already gathered here... I shall announce now.. we are choosing 2groups to go on an holiday to jeju land for mv filming with another 2 groups from f&c entertainment ... but in this two groups we can only take 2person from each group... actually we already had choose the 2 groups... Its sonyuhshidae and superjunior !! " 
" hah! I knew it... He will only choose popular groups to go .. ohmahgawd so bias " key said in english.
" what ? Does jeju land provide good food ? " said sooyoung awaken from her dreamland. 
" they do unnie!! " seohyun replied. 
" ahh i want to go!!!! " sooyoung raised her hand.
" BE QUIET EVERYONE... I already choose the 4person that is going there too already.... " 
" its .... seohyun from sonyuhshidae .. "
" eunhyuk from superjunior ..."
" siwon from super junior ........ "
" and .... " 
" Im Yoona from sonyuhshidae ! " 
------
" ya seo joohyun! why do you get to go bring some food back to me !!" Sooyoung argued.
" i have no idea too unnie ... Dont worry i will bring alot salad back for u ! " seohyun smiled putting a thumbs up sign.
" aish this kid ... better stop with your salad " taeyeon and sooyoung said together.
" ofcourse i will get choosen... im the face of snsd ... but i hope jonghyun from cnblue will not go there ... " yoona thought.
after being dismissed from the room, bad comments can be heard from idols, saying that leesooman is a bad president , evil, only have money in his eyes. 
" manager oppa! " yoona ran to her manager.
" yes yoona ? " her manager stopped walking.
" do you know .. who will be going to the jeju island too ? " yoona bites her lower lips.
" wae ? " manager asked suspiciously.
" aniya !! just that i want to be prepared who is going ... thats all " 
" ah i see, i heard that the 4 going, 2 is from cnblue, Jung Yonghwa and Kang Minhyuk, Another 2 is LeeHongki and LeeJonghoon from ftisland... " 
" ah... cnblue, yonghwa minhyuk, and ftisland , hongki and jonghoon ? " yoona wanted to confirm what she heard was correct.
" yes .... yoona .. " 
" ne !! thanks manager oppa !! forever jjang !! " yoona thanked him and ran away.
" thanks god he is not going!!!" Yoona giggled.
-- few days later --- 
On the way to jeju island, you can hear few cheering, and talking loudly.
" unnie so we are meeting other idols to jeju island at the airport ... ? " seohyun whispered to yoona's ear.
" yes hyunnie ... rest well..... w-w-wait . Jung seobang will be there too! I can't wait to see him again!! you miss him don't you ? hyunnie " yoona grinned.
" h--u--h ? ANIYA UNNIE ! " seohyun blushed. 
" don't lie to me hyunnie ... My observing skills are good.. the way you congrats him when he won on music bank that time ? People might think you two are dating ! " 
" i don't want to talk to you anymore unnieeee ... " seohyun pouted. 
----------------
After they reached the airport , the assistant told them the way to the meeting place. 
As they was walking, yoona saw seohyun looking down quietly.
" hyunnie ah~ how do you walk when you are looking down? " yoona tapped seohyun shoulders.
" ah unnie kwenchana dont worry about me " seohyun continued looking down. 
Yoona felt suspicious so she observed the entire place she was standing at ...
" JUNG SEOBANG !!!!! " yoona waved to the guy that was standing at one corner with another 3 guys facing another side. " 
" a-anyeo..n..g yoona shi .. " yonghwa walked towards her. 
" unnie !! Look what you have done ! " seohyun whispered but at the same time loud. 
" mehrong !! This is what you get for not telling me whats happening! I told you my observing skills are very good kekeke " yoona sticked out her tongue. 
" ah seohyun-sshi ... annyeong... " yonghwa greeted seohyun is a formal way. 
" ah jung seobang ! dont be so formal ! You two are a couple !! " yoona punched yonghwa's arm lightly. 
" haha we already divorced 2years ago! " yonghwa laughed.
" by the way, there are the 3 of them coming with us too. Jonghyun , hongki and jonghoon . " 
" bo!!?!? Jonghyun ?! I thought minhyuk-sshi is coming ?! " yoona's face went very shocked. 
" minhyuk was suppose to come but his drama got in the way! So jonghyun came ... isn't that good? Busan boys are good looking ... " yonghwa laughed again. 
" ohno... badluck is following me around... " yoona muttered.
-------------------- 
after few hours in the plane , the idols and camera mans arrived at jeju island. 
" alright guys, unpack your stuffs and come back at 2pm , i give you 30 minutes and we will start " 
Everyone went to their own rooms to unpack. " unnie kaja ! " seohyun pulled yoona's arm.
" seohyun ah~ im feeling abit sick.. do want to go up first ? I will meet u up there in awhile ... "
" ne !! see you in awhile!! " seohyun waved and ran to the lift.
Because yoona was walking too slow , the lift got up without her instead. 
" cheongmal!!!!! bad people.. leave me alone here .. Now i have to wait for the lift myself .. sigh... " yoona pouted.
" i thought i told you not to do aeygos ? Its disgusting" a voice can be heard behind her.
" that familiar voice .... don't tell me... " yoona thought followed by looking back who was it. 
" yea its him " yoona rolled her eyes.
" ya lee jonghyun-sshi want do you want ? " yoona pointed her finger at him. 
" me ? .. you know what i want ... " jonghyun smirked as he leans towards yoona. 
" omo is he going to take my first kiss ?!?! " yoona closed her eyes unable to think properly.... 
-----------------------------------------------------
Short update too mianhae :( wow so is yoona's first kiss going to get taken by jonghyun so soon?!?! Will update as soon as i can... Its hard too because im using phone, i will try my best!! Comment and suscribe !!!