Chapter 1 : Lee Jonghyun

warm blooded

It was 1pm in the afternoon, Cnblue came back to their dorm to rest for awhile and they had to go back to filming at night. " ah jinja hyung must we really continue the filming tonight ?! im so tired... " minhyuk pouted. " what do you think? Im not the director.. aish don't act cute , im not a girl and i wont fall for you " yonghwa said. 

" if you guys want to fight then go other place, im tired and i want to rest ! ah cheongmal... " Jonghyun placed his hand on his head. They left the room so that Jonghyun could rest because they knew things would get bad if Jonghyun gets irritated .. ( well he is already irritated, lets just say what if he get more irritated ? lol :b ) 

" great thanks to those noisy people i can't get to sleep now aishh " jonghyun talked to himself. " maybe i should get something to eat .. " jonghyun got up and head to the kitchen.

*PIANK* 

" ehy ? what's that ? " jonghyun took a broken piece up and examine it.

---- FLASHBACK --- 

young jonghyun came back to the house for a sip of water. " today is the best day of my life !! Thanks appa umma ! "

" its okay jonghyun... We are always busy on our work and hardly had time for you.. morever we are going on a work trip tomorrow for 2months.. So this is what we can only do ... " mrs lee sighed. 

" then can i get a present ? Please ? umma please ? :( " little jonghyun begged.

" What do you want then ? ofcourse i will give you anything i can " 

" i want a glass ball !! with snow inside !" Jonghyun said with his puppy eyes.

" Sure jonghyun , we will get it for you " mrs lee ruffled jonghyun's hair.

THE NEXT DAY~ 

little jonghyun came back home from school. " aigo im so tired !! UMMA WHERE ARE YOU ? " jonghyun went up the stairs to find umma. He went to the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the basement , but his parents were no where to be found.

" abeoji ! where is umma and appa ? " jonghyun walked towards the secretary. ( jonghyun calls his secretary " abeoji " because he took care of jonghyun when he was a little baby and played with him when jonghyun parents were at work or away for worktrips , they are very close to each other. He is like jonghyun's 2nd father ) 

" little master ... im sorry .... but the hospital called me just now in the morning that your umma and appa met with an accident in a car on the way to airport ... " abeoji stuttered.

" what ?!?! can we go to the hospital and visit them now ?! " 

" little master .... Im sorry but unfortunately they passed away ... A man came this morning saying we had ordered a snow glass ball from them ... i think its from your umma " he handed the gift to jonghyun. 

" umma .... appa .... How can you leave me alone in this world ?! don't lie to me !!! Come back !!!! " tears started flowing down.

" I ... Hate .... This .... World ..... " jonghyun muttered.....

------ the end of the flashback -------

" yeah great now i broke the last present umma bought for me before she died " jonghyun muttered to himself and took up the broken pieces. 

Infront he looks like he is alright , but deeeeeeeeeep inside his heart, it was already aching. He just already got used to this heartbreaks people give to him.....

----------------------------------------------------

so how is this chapter ? sorry for the very short chapter ... Because im using phone and its really hard to type. , for next chapter , i guess it will be a short one like this too... COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE PLEASE !!