Myungyeon #39

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he, the playboy, stopped his playful behavior after he saw her, an ordinary girl, that fluttered his heart

“One more whiskey~” Myungsoo ordered and the waitress left the VIP suite after a polite bow.

He turned to his left just to see a hostess looking lustfully right into his eyes. He smirked and smashed his lips onto hers, making out as if there’s nobody else in the room.

His friends made those ‘woo’ cheers and went back to their own hostess.

“Room?” The hostess whispered huskily into his ears in which he stood up at once.

“Whiskey’s on me, goodbye~” He winked to his friends and left the room with that hostess. Of course, his friends knew what he was going to do anyways. They let him go since they got a free bottle of whiskey that night.

“Hmmmm~”

They were already making out before even reaching the hotel room.

“Keys…” The hostess mumbled into the kiss and Myungsoo opened the door immediately. They dragged their feet in each other embrace while taking off their clothes along the way, to the bed.

Of course, they did it that night.

Not only that night, but Myungsoo was actually having that lifestyle every single night. Just that it’s with different women every single day.

He woke up early in the morning the next day and left the hotel after paying the bills. Of course he would pay. He wouldn’t want to lose his face since he’s a known figure in Seoul.

Myungsoo took his car from the valet and began driving away.

He stopped at a traffic light when it turned red and began to look around the area. And that’s when he saw an angel.

To him, that woman was definitely an angel. She was a real beauty and he only needed one look to see she’s his soul-mate. She was squatting down by the bushes, hands inside a box of something he couldn’t see.

He sped his car to the corner and parked it by the roadside before getting out of his car. He jogged all the way to the woman’s side and stood behind her, trying to see what’s inside the box.

And that’s when he confirmed he saw an angel. That angel was talking to two puppies inside the box which was being abandoned.

Myungsoo smiled lovingly and felt a warm feeling running through his body. He squatted down by her side and rubbed one of the puppy’s furs. “Hey.”

His angel jumped a little and turned her head to look at her. “Hi…?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter