The pit

Canis Lupus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zelo wouldn’t be lying if he said that was the most tired he ever felt in his whole life. He tried everything to be able to leave that hole, but he didn’t succeed so far.

He tried to climb his way up in both his human and wolf forms but there was just no way of climbing the slippery rocks. He then called for help, cried and howled, hoping someone would come and rescue him. After three days of trying, his body was sore and his hands and feet were scraped until they bled.

He had nothing to eat but some pieces of raw meat the wolves threw him every now and then, and nothing to drink except rain water. Except that it hadn’t rained ever since he was dropped there.

Too tired and frail to continue, the young leaned against the rocky wall of his hole, turned into his human form and sighed low and sadly.

Why did he run away? He kept asking himself the reason and when he answered that question he couldn’t help thinking he was the dumbest pup of his pack. The parents he tried so hard to meet didn’t even care about him, while he abandoned the parents that adopted him, that always looked after him and gave him love. How could he be so stupid?

-I’m sorry daddies… - He whispered to the darkness, sniffing and cleaning a couple of his tears with his fingers. – Please come and save me…

He wished, but he thought maybe his parents wouldn’t even be looking for him. The men could have been hurt by his words and his running away from home and they could have just allowed him to go away. If that happened, Zelo might never see Himchan and Yongguk again.

-Please let me see them again. – He prayed to the gods of the wind. – Please give me a chance to apologize, to say I love them.

Nothing happened though. The wind didn’t blow and his parents didn’t show up, only the sun rose up and Zelo finally fell asleep.

It was always like that; the young was too scared to sleep in the darkness of the night so he would usually wait until the sunrise so he could turn into a furry ball and rest.

Not much time passed before Zelo was awakened by the noises of drums and songs. He glanced up and he saw three boys, all of them looking just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter