Kris

EXO Facts [All about EXO]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE A TRUE EXO STAN 

 

EXO unfollowed Kris on instagram except Baekhyun. remember his instagram bio is 'fearless' ? :')  But it is SM's doing. their manager have access to all their SNS accounts.

the main reason kris wants to leave is because of how sm treats him. they treated him like an object rather than a human being.

and fans trended #SMentWorstCompanyInKorea yesterday and it trended worldwide

 

Chinese media site Sina reported that Kris visited the hospital due to possible heart issues.

Kris was diagnosed with SUSPECTED myocarditis at the hospital (some sort of heart disease)

but it was jut SUSPECTED, not confirmed. 

 

and please DO NOT believe in all those rumors if you DO NOT have concrete proofs. because of this incident there are alot of rumors and almost 70% are fake. 

kris was already giving us a hint about this incident..

trans : for my all of you..

 

Kris will always have our backs no matter what happens :') 

 

to normal people : 6+6=12

but to exo stans : 6+6=1

because we are one and will forever be one

kris we need you.. please stay

the reason why kris shouldn't leave exo

all exo stans and exo now..

 

Sehun updated his instagram with a photo of a big question mark and his caption was '...' 

I'm sure he is feeling suffocated now as the maknae.. 

 

As long as that "K" is still there in Sehun's username, I will still have hope. EXO We are One.

 

 

imagine tao crying because his gege is leaving exo and unfollowed him out of anger.. :'( 

exo's stylist even posted this on instagram

 

Tao also updated his instagram but it was definitely SM's doing. In the post, there was mentioned of betrayal by kris even though they did not kris' name but its obvious. but its also very obvious that its sm because the sentence structure was wrong and as a chinese speaker like tao would never write the sentence as it is on that post and the manager even posted on his weibo and line saying 'i am exo's tao. why don't you believe? there's nothing to hide.'' 

SM thinks that we are stupid but infact we are much more smarter than them. why would tao even want to try this hard to tell us that it's him? make no sense right. and our maknae tao is definitely not such a cruel and stupid person to post these to tell the whole world. 

 

SM told EXO not to communicate with Kris thats why they unfollowed him

 

how did it..

 

i hope this comes true :'( 

 

during yesterday's M!Countdown, exo-k won but Only Suho said the speech & encore stage. He is smiling but deep inside he's crying :( i believe that the members cried.. just look at their eyes, they screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter