....

Sparks

That night you didn't sleep long before you heard loud talking and mumbling from the living room. You jumped up from the mattress and the light bulbs quickly lit up from the energy you emitted. You got a hold of yourself quickly so you wouldn't make them shatter and cautiously walked out of the bedroom. It was dark and you pointed up at the light in the ceiling and it lit up just slightly. You saw V sleeping soundly but nothing suspicious and quickly retreated back until you heard someone say, 'Bring me water!'

 

You spun back around so fast and looked around again. V mumbled something else before whining in his sleep. Finally realizing who's voice it was you chuckled and went to the small kitchen. Just in case he really did need some water, you filled a glass and put it on the coffee table. And just before you walked back into the room you leaned down and gently kissed his forehead, bringing up the blanket up to cover his upper body.

 

The next morning you woke up earlier than usual. V was fast asleep on the couch and you felt guilt when you noticed that he barely fit on there. As quietly as you could you tip toed from the bedroom to the bathroom to get ready for school. From what you had heard Eden say last night, plenty of them would wake up for school, and you didn't want to spend too much time in the shower. He was barely waking up when you were finished and ready for school.

 

Oh, you're ready.”, he looked at the clock that hung on the wall, “It's really early.”

 

Yeah, I didn't mean to wake you so soon.”, you apologized.

 

It's okay.”, he stretched his arms up, smiling.

 

You both walked to school with a few of the others. Eunji tried to get you to talk but for the most part you stayed silent. Being in class was different. During lectures when the teacher wasn't looking V would pass you notes, he would ask you if you were okay constantly, you weren't used to it. By the weekend you moved into the room next to V's, who would always check up on you, and who you would hear every night talk and shout in his sleep. You told him that maybe one day he'd actually be in trouble but no one would help because they'd all think he's just sleep talking, he just laughed it off.

 

Saturday evening you were up on the roof with a few other kids, they were playing around and you were trying to study. It really wasn't working out for you and you ended up practicing with your power again. It was the biggest one you had made yet, the energy ball needed to be held with both of your hands and you exhaled as you tried to find a place to aim it. Just as you were trying to toss it near an old street light someone's hands landed on your shoulders and you jumped, sending the ball up into the sky.

 

You heard V gasp and apologize when he saw you frown. You both looked up in time to see lightening ripple through the orange sky. Everyone up on the roof stopped to admire the show and clapped as it ended. He saw down next to you and twiddled his fingers.

 

I'm sorry, I didn't know-”

“It's okay.”, you shook your head, “I was just distracting myself anyway.”, you opened the textbook in front of you and grabbed the notebook next to it.

 

Have you been up here all day?”, he asked.

 

You nodded, “Yeah.”, you yawned lightly, “Most of it was just distracting myself with my power though.”, you chuckled.

 

V laughed and it faded out as he curled and uncurled his hands. “So...I guess you're going to be staying, huh?”

 

You looked up from your notebook and shrugged, “Maybe...It's only been a few days...”

 

He let out a groan, “You're staying...I know it.”, he mumbled.

 

How do-”

 

You weren't able to finish your counter argument before his leaned in and placed a small peck on your lips. Your eyes went wide and your face flushed as he straightened back up with a smirk on his face. Your mouth opened and shut as you tried to come up with something to say but you weren't able to voice anything out.

 

H-Hey, th-that's...You sh-shouldn't do stuff like that!”, you brushed your hair back. “I w-was making a p-”

He cut you off again with another swift kiss and you stared at his smug face.

 

S-Stop!”, you stuttered, “You can't-You can't do that when s...I am talking!”, you tried to sound assertive.

 

V chuckled and leaned in again, very slowly and you pressed the bottom of you hands into the concrete under you.

 

Please don't leave. You heard his voice in your head and the tips of his fingers running across yours.

 

You felt the energy surge through your body and you gulped as he closed the space between your faces and felt his lips pressed against yours. Timidly, you kissed him back, feeling the surge pass from your lips to his. It wasn't shocking, it was more of a tingle to his lips and he smiled. His hands moved up to cup your face.

 

A giggle was heard not to far away and you both pulled away and turned to see the group of people that were up there had stopped playing and were huddled together, shooting glances at you. They snickered at your red face and the door to the roof opened, showing Eden. He stopped when he noticed the awkward atmosphere and snapped his fingers.

 

I've seen this...”, he narrowed his eyes.

 

When his eyes landed you the two of you, you flushed a even deeper red and hid behind V. they all chuckled and Eden gave an amused eye roll.

 

I already told you she was staying why are-”

“I was trying to be manly and romantic.”, you heard V mumble.

 

You pressed your lips together, trying to block a smile from appearing as Eden shook his head. Everyone went back to fooling around and V slowly turned back to face you, still red faced with a shy smile.

 

Eden told you I would be staying?”, you asked quietly.

 

He nodded sheepishly, “When he asked if you were going to be living here and I told him that you weren't sure about it he told me I shouldn't worry...He said he saw you and that you would be very happy...with me.”

 

Your back arched in surprise. V blushed again, burying his face in his hands out of embarrassment.
 

I shouldn't have said anything but...I think you should stay...”, he mumbled, “It's not because of Eden's vision...I would've asked you to stay even if he didn't tell me.”, he admitted.

 

You didn't get a chance to tell him you were going to be staying before you heard you name being called out, along with his. Before you knew it people were sitting around both of you, talking and laughing and you didn't answer him. Once it was dark you walked back down to your room. V had long since left the roof and you stopped at his door, knocking on it gently. He opened it right away, smiling a little when he saw that it was you.

 

Hey.”, he exhaled.

 

Hey.”, you bit your lip.

 

I'm sorry about earlier.”, he sighed, “It shouldn't matter what I say, it's up to you to live where you want and I shouldn't try to convince you otherwise.”

 

You leaned against the door frame, looking down and fiddling with your fingers. “Well you did.”, you fought a smile, “I mean, where else am I going to find people that are like me? Leaving now would be stupid...”

 

He opened his arms out and hugged you tightly. You weren't surprised, you kind of expected it now, you wanted it. V's hold on your didn't let up and he slowly nuzzled his face from your neck up to your face and you shivered, the surge returning and warming your body. V felt the tingling of the electricity go from your arms and connect to his body. You stared at his lips for a second, blinking up to look him in the eye.

 

You could tell the second his lips touched yours he felt the sparks but he didn't flinch back or show any sign that it surprised him. His arms loosened around you and you found your fingers intertwined with his. Your heads tilted in opposite directions when you felt the tip of his tongue swipe quickly between your parted lips. This time he did show a reaction when you mimicked his action and you giggled softly.

 

I guess Sparky's staying after all.”

 

You both jumped apart and looking down the hall a few doors over you saw Hoseok, Jin, and Yoongi sticking their heads out from one of the rooms. They all grinned, wiggling their eye brows at the two of you as your faces turned red.

 

I guess I'm going to have to get used to that...”, you chuckled shyly.

 

V scowled at their whistles and hollering, waving his hand them to leave you both alone. Even when they did you could still hear their giggling and whispering.

 

They're just jealous.”, V scrunched up his nose, reaching out to hold your hand.

 

You laughed, pushing his shoulder a little with your free hand. As he leaned in to kiss you again you both let out a small screech and inhaled sharply when Jeongguk suddenly appeared next to you, laptop in his hands.

 

I heard you were staying noona, and I seemed to have lost my charger.”, he blinked innocently as he held out the device.

 

V groaned quietly as you chuckled and placed your hand on the bottom, “It should be good now.”, you smiled.

 

Probably going to have to get used to that too.”, V shook his head as Jeongguk thanked you and disappeared again.

 

V took your hands again, tracing lines along your wrists and palms, seeing the light from the current run through your veins.

 

No more running?”, he asked timidly.

 

You leaned in quickly, pecking his lips. “No more running.”


 



 


OTL. How do you write endings?

I hate endings. I at endings. Ughhhh.

Anyways~ I should probably write about my actual BTS bias (JHope) but V man. fricken' V (Jimin too ㅠㅠ)

Thank you for reading and subscribing<333333