7. 2SG's New Reality Show

My HatefulBoyfriend

Yuri’s eyes got bigger as she was shocked of Minho’s unexpected action especially when he grabbed all the people’s attention which was about 2000 people. Minho stared at her intensely. She wondered what he wanted to do to her now. From his expression, she knew that he already burst into angry. It seemed like he was going to hit her in any time. She thought it was not an impossible thing even they were at a public place with many eyes watching after what he had done to her before.

“What happen to these two?” Taeyeon pointed to Yuri and Minho.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon while answering, “Don’t you think they are arguing again?”

“Eh~,” Taeyeon made her eyes smaller. “It’s out of question.” She didn’t seem to agree with Tiffany’s opinion. “Even there are many people here?!”

“Who knows?” Tiffany shrugged while raising her eyebrows. “Somehow, I think Yuri will be in a big trouble.”

The gossiping voices could be heard. All the fans started making various type of guess about Minho and Yuri and as expected, Yuri was blamed in this situation. All Yuri’s thoughts were wrong. Out of a sudden, Minho just left the stage and walked away seriously without any voice. Everyone’s eyes were just following Minho until he disappeared from the sight.

Yuri took a deep breath. Her heart skipped a beat when Minho glared at her just now. However, she still wasn’t safe. Now, she needed to face all the fans that looked at her curiously. She knew she was involved in a big trouble now when seeing the fans’ angry expressions. In this situation, Yuri seemed like she was at fault. This was the second time, Minho left her again with the trouble. When thinking about him, her blood felt like was boiling and her hate towards him was increasing. However, she must calm down herself to solve the trouble in front of her eyes nicely.

“What have you done to Minho?!” a fan asked bravely. 

“What?!” Yuri’s eyes went bigger. “It… It… It’s not my fault! I… I don’t do anything to him! He…”

“Yah! Don’t lie!” other fan shouted.

“Really! I’m telling the truth! I didn’t do anything to him!” Yuri lifted her hand up.

“Minho oppa won’t go if you didn’t do anything to him!” As time went by, there were more fans shouting at Yuri that she was at fault. Yuri looked like at them fearfully. She tried her best to explain more what was happening. However, it was useless since their scream was getting louder.

“Yuri is having a big trouble now!” Taeyeon informed Tiffany with a worried voice. She shook Tiffany’s hand as she looked how calm Tiffany was even their friend needed their help now.

“Yes, I know.” Tiffany calmed Taeyeon down. “We should think first how to help her.”

“What is there to think about?!” Taeyeon raised her voice. “You know, how crazy these fans are! They can do anything to Yuri!”

“Then, do you want to go up there? On that stage?!” Tiffany asked in disbelief. She pointed to the stage where the chaos would occur in any time. She looked straight into Taeyeon’s eyes to make confirmation.

Taeyeon nodded without any hesitation. “Because that’s only the way we can do. Or, do you want to let Yuri like that?” she just asked to know the real answer from Tiffany although she knew Tiffany was not mean to her friends.

“Of course not!” Tiffany confidently replied. Her friends were everything to her. She got to know how to enjoy herself and have fun through them. “Ok, if we die, we die together!” she showed her grasped fist while nodding.

Taeyeon chuckled after seeing Tiffany’s childish action. “Oh~” she patted Tiffany’s arm. “You’re too overreacted!”

“What?” Tiffany was a bit dumbfounded with Taeyeon. “Didn’t that you say these fans can do anything?”

“Ok, ok.” Taeyeon nodded for a few times with a grin on her face. “We should hurry up before something happen!” They took their steps to the stage. “Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me… sorry… excuse me… excuse me…” they had to pass many people in order to get on the stage.

Out of sudden, Taeyeon immediately stopped walking without informing Tiffany first. “Ouch!” Tiffany, who was walking behind her, exclaimed after she bumped into Taeyeon as she was focusing on apologizing to the people. Taeyeon’s body slightly jerked forward and she immediately supported Tiffany from falling. “Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing?!” Tiffany whined.

“Look!” Taeyeon said excitedly while beaming at Tiffany. She pointed at somewhere. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in confusion. She slowly turned her head to the direction that Taeyeon asked her to look at.

Nickhun got up from his seat. He took the microphone from the MC and stood beside Yuri. “Listen here!” he raised his voice even he didn’t have to do that since he was using a microphone. The scream and the loud voice of the fans protesting Yuri’s words, stopped immediately. Yuri turned her head towards Nickhun and looked at him in astonishment. She blinked her eyes faster than usual when staring at him, wondering what he wanted to do.

“Look like she doesn’t need our help anymore.” Taeyeon folded her arms while smiling.

Tiffany took a glance at Taeyeon as a response, “Right!” she smiled widely and focused on what was happening on the stage again.

“It’s not her fault.” Nickhun pointed to Yuri. “Minho just is having diarrhea. That’s why he acted like that. Don’t create a chaos because of this!” He looked so serious.

Yuri’s lips slightly curled up and her eyes were sparkling. She was happy because Nickhun saved her for twice. At the same time, she felt really touched because Minho kept treating her badly, somehow it was nothing compared to this guy who was standing beside her, was doing for her right now. She felt like dreaming. Her ideal guy who she thought even meeting him was an impossible thing but now, he was standing beside her, protecting her from his fans.

The fans just looked into each other’s eyes with questioned face. They were still in doubt with Nickhun’s explanation. It’s a bit hard to believe it completely. However, based on everyone’s expressions, they slowly started to believe it since Nickhun was the one who said it.

Tiffany chuckled. “What a lame explanation!” she found how funny Nickhun’s explanation was. 

“However, I think everyone is going to believe it since Nickhun said it.” Taeyeon added while smiling. Tiffany nodded as she agreed with Taeyeon.

After confirming everyone accepted the explanation, Nickhun went to the MC. He whispered something after giving the microphone back to the MC. Yuri just looked at them in confusion. Then, she saw the MC nodded, seemed like he got what Nickhun wanted him to do.

The MC took a few steps forward. “Sorry for the inconvenient incident just now. Minho has to be off first as the reason that have been told by Nickhun. For the ending, I want to make an announcement. For your information, a television station will organize a program which is Date with 2SG! soon. All the girls, of course, can participate in this program.”

All the girl fans looked very excited talking to each other and the sparkle could be seen in their eyes. Of course, they won’t lose this golden opportunity. Including Yuri, who looked happy and she decided to join this program.

The MC explained the further information. “To join, you must fill a form, please include your picture and the required information and the member of 2SG that you want to date. At first, 2SG will choose 5 girls from all the participants. All this 5 girls will attend at the undecided place for the first episode recording, which is live broadcast. In this episode, Nickhun and Minho will choose a girl from the 5 girls, which means there are only 2 girls will continue being in this program. I think everyone got what I have explained, right?” He pointed to a corner. There was a big desk which there was a bunch of form on it. “You can take the form there.”

Everyone immediately rushed to there and that place was crowded by the fans that were scrambling to take the form. Yuri was about to go but her hand was grabbed by someone. She was a bit shocked and she took a look at the person who was holding her hand. She smiled when knowing it was Nickhun. “N… Nickhun?” she wondered why he grabbed her hand but at the same time, she happy with her first skinship with Nickhun. Well… she counted that as a first skinship since she’d see it with her eyes and she was completely conscious. She stared at his hand which was holding onto her hand. How could a guy’s skin be this soft?

He let go of her hand which caused Yuri felt a bit disappointed. He handed two piece of papers to Yuri. “Here.”

In confusion, Yuri took the papers from Nickhun. “What is this?” she looked at Nickhun with questioned face.

“The form for the program.” Nickhun smiled sweetly.

“Two pieces?” Yuri asked while holding a piece of the form in both of her hands to make sure she was right.

“For Yoona. I think she must want to join this program too, right?”

“Oh, yes… you are right!” Yuri grinned. She wondered how Nickhun and Minho could get along well together. He was totally different from Minho. He was very considerate not only towards Yuri, also towards Yoona who he never met before. “Why did you give this form to me by yourself?” She smiled widely. “Are you going to choose me?” she knew she was being shameless person right now but she couldn’t help it and wondered why he handed that form by himself even she could get it on her own. 

Nickhun chuckled after seeing Yuri being so honest and somehow, he found it cute. “I’m not saying it. I’ll just choose the best.”

Out of nowhere, Tiffany and Taeyeon appeared behind Yuri. “Yuri, let’s go. We must go home now. My mom is looking for me!” Tiffany whispered to Yuri.

“Huh?” Yuri looked at Tiffany and Taeyeon with questioned face. Actually, she wanted to be by Nickhun’s side longer as it was really rare to get this chance. Tiffany and Taeyeon immediately bowed their body to Nickhun and dragged Yuri away because they knew Yuri must felt heavy to leave. “Thanks!” Yuri shouted to Nickhun while getting dragged away by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Nickhun just smiled widely looking at Yuri’s action.

-------------------

“I hope next time that incident won’t happen again. So, I want…” the teacher gave a piece of his minds before telling the punishment to Sunny, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Junho and Wooyoung. They made a straight line in front of the teacher. However, all of them didn’t seem to listen to what the teacher was saying. They just did their own things.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were playing a game together and Jessica was zoning out, didn’t know what she was thinking about. Wooyoung and Junho were practicing their dance steps. 

Sunny and Sungmin who were standing next to each other, kept arguing. “Yah! Don’t be too close to me!” Sunny whined while elbowing Sungmin.

Sungmin immediately turned his body towards Sunny. He burst into angry after he heard what Sunny said. “Yah! Who want to be close to you?! Huh?!” he poked Sunny’s forehead for a few times.

“Ceh!” Sunny hove a deep breath while rolling her eyes. “So, why don’t you go away?!”

“Why should I do that?! This is not your place! Can I see where is your tag that says this is your place?!” Sungmin pretended to look around.

“YAH!!! CAN’T YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME?!!!” the teacher shouted as loud as he could which startled them and they stopped doing their own things immediately. Their body was frozen and only their eyes were blinking, staring at the teacher anxiously. “What’s wrong with you guys?! Do you want me to increase your punishment?!”All of them were just silent and stayed at their place quietly. The teacher folded his arms and started walking around them. “Do you all know how bad your attitude is? You are tarnishing the image of our school…”

Everyone just sighed as the teacher started his long nagging again. The teacher stopped in front of Sooyoung. He observed Sooyoung from head to toe. Sooyoung had to bow her head a bit in order to talk to the teacher properly. “Why?”

“You have grown up very well,” the teacher praised after seeing how much taller Sooyoung was than himself. He continued walking and stood back at the place where he had been before. “Ok, we should start the first one. Sunny and Sungmin, please solve your quarrel nicely. Shakehands and an apology to each other!”

“WHAT?!” Sunny and Sungmin blurted out at the same time. Their eyes went bigger. After they found out they were talking the same words at the same time, they turned their head towards each other and gave a deathly glare. “How can we do that?!” Sunny whined.

“Yah! Do you want another much worse punishment?!”

Sunny finally gave up. “Ok, ok!” she reached her hand to Sungmin harshly without taking a glance at Sungmin. Sungmin also didn’t have any choice and he took her hand. They shook hands. “I’m sorry!” Sunny raised a bit her voice.

“Me too!” Sungmin replied angrily.

The teacher came closer to them. “Yah, what type of apology is this?!” The teacher looked frustrated. “Can’t you show some sincerity?!” Sunny pouted her lips. “At least, a smile on your face. Smile!” he asked Sunny to smile. Sunny forced a smile with angry expression on her face. “Smile brighter!” Sunny force a brighter smile. “Yah! Brighter!” Sunny gave a force brighter smile. However, it still didn’t count as a bright smile. “Aish… really…” he hove a deep breath. “Now, smile with your eyes.” Sunny showed her eye smile. Finally, it looked like a smile although it didn’t have any sincerity. “ok, ok!” he finally accepted even that’s not a smile that he wanted.

--------------

“Yoona! Yoona!” Yuri shouted while entering the house. She ran excitedly to where Yoona might be.

“Why? Why? Anything’s wrong?!” Yoona who was at the living room, watching television, immediately got up from her seat. She was anxious if anything bad happened again to Yuri.

As soon as Yuri spotted Yoona, she dashed towards her and hugged her tightly. The force Yuri used to go to Yoona made them spun at their place 360°. Yuri hopped excitedly while hugging Yoona tightly. Yoona was a bit dumbfounded why Yuri became this happy. Yuri let go of Yoona and showed the form in her hands to Yoona, the grin still stuck on her face.

“What is this?” Yoona asked with questioned face while taking a glance at the form.

“It’s form for a program, Date with 2SG! We can join this!” Yuri explained excitedly. Then, she explained further about the program. “So, you will choose Minho, right?”

“Y… y… yes,” Yoona replied hesitantly. She forced the brightest smile that she could.

“Talking about Minho… you know, he made me angry again!” Yuri hove a deep sigh. “Anyways, it’s better to talk about other things which much better.” She got excited. “Yoona, I have asked Nickhun by myself about the last incident. Yes, he is the one who saved me. Today he saved me again for twice. By the way, there is good news for you. He knows you!”

“Who know me?”

“Nickhun of course!”

“Nic… Nickhun?! Why do you mean by that?” Yoona frowned as she couldn’t get what Yuri meant.

“You know, when I asked for another autograph for you, he asked if it is for you. Of course I also got shocked. Then, he said he knows your name when he used my cell phone to inform you about my condition. He also handed this form to me by himself, he is very considerate, and he gave 2 pieces of this forms, thinking about you too.”

“Oh… really?” Nickhun knew her. At least, knowing that fact made Yoona felt very happy. Finally, she smiled truly from her heart.

“Em… Yoona, I’m saying this not because I’m being shameless but we should think the possibility. If Minho does chooses you… Are you going to be okay? I will feel uneasy to give you to him. He is completely a bad guy!”

“It’s okay.” Yoona smiled. “If he chooses me, I’ll take the revenge for you!”

Yuri smiled happily. She couldn’t describe how much thankful, how much happy, how much she moved to have a friend like Yoona. Yoona never thought about herself first. In all the actions that involved Yuri, she must think about Yuri first. 

Without she realized, the tears were forming on Yuri’s eyes. “Eh~ Yuri, what’s wrong with you?” Yoona asked after she spotted the tears on Yuri’s eyes. “Did I do something bad?” she got really shocked because Yuri broke into tears out of a sudden.

Yuri wiped her tears with her index finger and she smiled at Yoona. “No, you didn’t do anything bad!” she emphasized her words to show that she really meant it. She approached Yoona and hugged her tightly. “This is the tears of happiness.”

“Tears of happiness?!” Yoona chuckled. “Are you that happy after meeting Nickhun just now?” Yoona asked happily.

“Or course not because of that… it’s because of you.” Yuri said. She hugged Yoona tighter and her tears continuously falling onto her cheeks. “Thank you for appearing in my life.”

“Why suddenly you said that?” Yoona asked while smiling happily.

“Nothing… I just want to thank you.”

---------------

“Aish! So annoying!” Sunny shouted loudly while collecting the rubbish around the compound of the school. “Why should we do all this?! He is the one who spilled the coffee on me!” she kept whining.

Hyoyeon was just silent for a long time. It’s a bit weird since she was usually talkative especially when there was Sooyoung. They would always quarrel over something even a silly thing. She took the rubbish silently. Somehow, she didn’t look at the rubbish which she was collecting but her eyes were locking on someone.

“Hyoyeon, why are you being so quiet?” Jessica who was collecting the rubbish beside Sooyoung, asked after she found how Hyoyeon didn’t talk any word even the three of them were talking to each other. However, Hyoyeon didn’t give any response to Jessica. “Oh?” Jessica was a bit dumbfounded. She stopped collecting the rubbish and changed her focus on Hyoyeon. Jessica frowned as she saw Hyoyeon was very into focusing on something. She approached Hyoyeon. “Hey, guys!” she called Sunny and Sooyoung to come closer to Hyoyeon. She pointed to Hyoyeon asking them to take a look at Hyoyeon.

The three of them tried to estimate where the direction that Hyoyeon was looking at was. According to their observation, they estimated that Hyoyeon was looking at Junho, who was also cleaning the school compound with Sungmin and Wooyoung at another area. With her eyes still locked on Junho, she moved to the side to take rubbish. However, she was pulling Jessica’s foot as she was mistaken it as the rubbish. “YAH!!!” Jessica shouted after she almost fell because of Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was startled with Jessica’s scream which caused her to get up and finally, her focus changed on something else. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?” she asked with questioned face.

“What?! What’s wrong with me?!” Jessica asked in disbelief. “Ceh!” she rolled her eyes. “Really…” she glared at Hyoyeon.

“What are you looking at just now?” Sunny asked Hyoyeon.

“Wh…What?! What I was looking at?” Hyoyeon stuttered as she didn’t notice that she was caught staring at Junho.

“Don’t try to lie to us.” Sooyoung put her hand on Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “Do you think we are stupid, not knowing what you are doing?” she asked sarcastically while looking straight into Hyoyeon’s eyes.

“I… I… I just look at that guy.” Hyoyeon pointed to Junho but not directly to him since Sungmin and Wooyoung also were next to him. 

“Who?”

“The guy that is wearing the blue cap. What is his name? Junho? He is so handsome and smart.” Hyoyeon praised Junho which caused her cheeks turned red.

“Kim Hyoyeon! Don’t tell me…” Sunny looked straight into Hyoyeon’s eyes. “… you like him?”

“O… of… course not!” Hyoyeon immediately replied.

-----------------

Another school day had passed. All the classes for today had ended. There was nothing special or unusual incident happened today. Everything was progressing smoothly. Yuri also didn’t burst into angry anymore since past few days. Yoona looked very happy since Yuri became her old self again, meant that she was always being in great mood again. 

They also had some fun as they liked to make fun of Hyoyeon these days. It was countless that how much times Hyoyeon denied that she didn’t have any feelings towards Junho. Somehow, there would be always something that Hyoyeon indirectly showed her feelings to Junho. That’s why they were still making fun of her. However, they didn’t think Sunny would approve it if Hyoyeon did like him since he was Sungmin’s best friend.

Actually, both of Yoona and Yuri felt really nervous as today was the last day for sending the form of taking part in Date with 2SG! program, which meant they would choose the 5 girls today and would inform about it tonight. The chosen girls would be informed through the phone call.

Seohyun who was walking in front of the girls, suddenly stopped and took a steps backward. She hid behind Taeyeon. All the girls looked at Seohyun in astonishment. “Seohyun-ah, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon was about to turned her body towards Seohyun.

However, Seohyun stopped Taeyeon by holding her shoulders to keep her standing still. “Unnie, don’t move!” she said in whisper rate.

“Seohyun-ah,” Sooyoung who was next to Taeyeon called. “If you want to hide from someone, why did you go to Taeyeon’s back? You are the second tallest… how can you go hiding behind our kid leader?” Sooyoung started making fun of Taeyeon by comparing Taeyeon’s height to Seohyun’s height. 

Taeyeon burst into angry. “What the heck?!” she hit Sooyong’s arm and glared at her.

“Anyways, why did you hide?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

“Unnie, please don’t tell him that I’m here.” Seohyun pleaded.

They still didn’t get it. Who was the person that Seohyun was hiding from? Then, they saw a guy was standing in front of them. It seemed like he was blocking the way of the girls.”Isn’t that Jung Yonghwa?” Sunny suggested. “But, what’s up with him?” 

Yonghwa came closer and he started the conversation like a gentleman. “I want to meet Seohyun. Can I?”

“Seohyun?” Hyoyeon raised one of her eyebrows. “So, you are the one that Seohyun is hiding from…”

“Unnie!!” Seohyun raised her voice while patting Hyoyeon’s shoulder. Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun apologetically. She always had a trouble to keep quiet. Seohyun faced Yonghwa since she knew there was no use to keep hiding. “Yes? What do you want?” Seohyun asked Yonghwa angrily but she still used honorifics, as usual.

“Look, I just want to say sorry about that incident. I didn’t mean to do it.” Yonghwa said apologetically. “So, please forgive me?” he looked at her with full of hope.

“I don’t want!” she responded strongly. “You dropped my sweet potatoes! Do you think it would be so easier to forgive you?!”

“I can repay it! I can buy sweet potatoes as much as you want!”

“No, you don’t understand! You’ll be forgiven once I think you deserve it!” Seohyun ended the conversation and walked away angrily. 

Yonghwa’s eyes just followed Seohyun until she disappeared from the sight. He hove a deep sigh before turning his head towards the girls. All the girls were folding their arms and looked at Yonghwa. For a once, he thought they were going to kill him. 

Yuri approached him. “Em… you are Yonghwa, right?” Yonghwa looked at Yuri while nodding. “Em… actually we side neither you nor Seohyun. You two should solve this problem by your own since we don’t know much about this. However, I think… according to this situation, Seohyun should forgive you.”

Tiffany came. “That’s how our maknae is. Her super obsession towards sweet potatoes…” Tiffany smiled. “If you try harder, she will forgive you. And, by the way… she doesn’t have any guy friend and she doesn’t show any interest in guy. So, she is still awkward and become uncomfortable around guy. Hopefully, you would understand.”

“Try harder, okay?” Yoona asked while tapping Yonghwa’s shoulder. 

Yonghwa smiled. “Thanks so much.”

---------------

“These are all the participants’ forms. Please take a look and think wisely before choosing.” The manager said to Nickhun and Minho while pointing to a bunch of forms that was already filled by the participants. Nickhun quickly took a few forms and started checking one by one in a glance. “Nickhun, don’t you have to check them thoroughly?”

“It’s okay.” Nickhun smiled. “I already have someone in my minds.” 

Meanwhile, Minho just checked them casually. Truthfully, he didn’t show too much interest in those things. He thought it would be very boring. Not too long after, he spotted Yuri’s picture on a form and at the same time, Nickhun also spotted it. However, Minho got grabbed it first.

“Yah! Give it to me!” Nickhun said angrily while trying to take Yuri’s form from Minho.

“Hold on! I want to take a look first!” Minho put away Nickhun’s hand from Yuri’s form. Nickhun just gave up as he felt that it was useless to argue with Minho over a silly thing. Besides, Minho said he just wanted to take a look. Minho observed the picture on Yuri’s form carefully. He was sure that she is that girl. It would be much fun to have her as his partner in this program. He smirked. He wanted to choose her and he didn’t care who the person that she wanted to date was.

Minho got up from his seat. “I want her as my partner!” he said confidently while showing Yuri’s form to the manager.

After Nickhun heard what Minho said, he immediately got up angrily.”YAH!!! Who are you to choose Yuri?!!!” he looked at Minho angrily and it seemed his eyes were burning. “I’m the one who going to choose her!” he grabbed Minho’s collar. “Besides, can you see whose name she wrote for the person that she want to date?!! It’s me!!! Don’t you know how much she hates you?!!!”

“I don’t care!” Minho smirked and put away Nickhun’s hand harshly. “Not matter what happen, she’ll be my partner!”

“Hey, both of you! Can’t you guys stop argue?!” the manager tried to stop their argument. “Minho, this girl chooses Nickhun, not you!”

“I said I don’t care! I won’t participate in this program unless this girl will be my partner!”

“Minho-ah! Please don’t create another problem! I’m begging you! We have signed the contract!” the manager tried to advice Minho.

“I repeat my words! I won’t participate in this program unless this girl will be my partner!” Minho said and, he just walked away.

“Minho! Come back here!” the manager shouted. However, Minho just ignored him. “Aish! Why did he like to create a problem?!” the manager throw the document harshly on the table. If they violated the contract, they not only had to pay fines, but it would also cause a scandal.

Nickhun just stood there while gripping his hands tightly with a frown on his face. He took a few deep breathes. He never got this angry before. He really didn’t want Yuri became Minho’s partner because he himself wanted her as his partner and also, he assumed that Minho might plan something bad to Yuri.