6. 2SG's Fanmeeting Disaster

My HatefulBoyfriend

Yuri told them everything, from the start, how she met Minho and lastly, how Minho left her alone after all the bad things he had done to her. She emphasized for a few times about her hate towards him. 

“Yuri-ah~ you are the luckiest girl in the world!” Hyoyeon leaned towards Yuri and put her head on Yuri’s shoulder. “I’m very envious!”

“Yah! What do you mean by lucky?! Do you know what I have been through because of him?!”

“At least you can meet him. It’s the main point, isn’t?” Hyoyeon replied.

“YAH!!! KIM HYOYEON!” Yuri raised her voice and she frowned. She slightly pushed Hyoyeon to make her sat properly. “Are you going to choose him over me?!” She stared into Hyoyeon’s eyes seriously.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon answered boldly and nodded.

“WHAT?!!!” Yuri burst into angry and her eyes went bigger.

“Aigoo~” Hyoyeon pinched Yuri’s cheek and actually, it’s quite hard. “I’m just kidding!”

“Ah! Ah!...” Yuri’s jaw dropped while trying to put away Hyoyeon’s hand which was pinching her cheek. “It hurts!” She whined and she hit Hyoyeon’s shoulder while rubbing her cheek. Hyoyeon just burst into laugh.

“Yuri-ah! Did you REALLY REALLY meet him?” Tiffany emphasized the word ‘really’.

“Yes, REALLY REALLY!” Yuri also emphasized the word ‘really’.

“Well… I don’t know.” Sooyoung rubbed her chin with a suspicious face. “It’s really hard to believe you this time because it’s just out of questions.”

Yuri looked at all of them to see their reaction of what she told about Minho and her. All of them except Yoona of course, seemed was doubting of what Yuri told. “Seohyun-ah, you believe your unnie, right?” Yuri looked at Seohyun with full of hope.

“I’m sorry, Unnie.” As expected, Seohyun uttered her thought about this thing honestly. She bowed her head. “Like Sooyoung unnie said, it’s a bit hard to believe Unnie this time.”

Yuri’s eyes went bigger. “What the heck?! Do you guys not believe me?!” She knew this incident was a bit hard to believe and sometimes, she herself couldn’t believe it. However, what could she do? That incident, that impossible incident did happen to her, really did happen to her.

“Yuri, maybe you are confused either it is just a dream or reality.” Jessica gave her opinion.

“What dream?! It’s reality. I’m telling the truth!” Yuri raised her voice as she started feeling frustrated. “Can you see this?!” Yuri showed the wound at her arm which was covered by a plaster as the proof she was telling the truth.

“Yes, Yuri is telling the truth.” Yoona finally lent her hand to Yuri after being silent for a while.

“What?! How did you know?!” Yoona wanted to solve this problem quickly. However, they all were more confused with Yoona’s words. How did she know Yuri was telling the truth? Did she also meet 2SG’s Minho?

Seeing the clueless face, Yuri and Yoona told them about Nickhun. 

“What?! You also met Nickhun?!”

“Yes!” Yuri replied excitedly. She wrapped her hands around Yoona and rested her chin on Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona just smiled happily. Only now, Yuri’s mood got better since they entered the topic about Nickhun.

“What the…” Sunny pouted her lips. “What did you have done to be this lucky?!”

“Meeting Nickhun is a fortune, but not Minho!” Yuri corrected Sunny’s words.

----------------

They just finished their class and they were walking in the group to the entrance of the school.

Yuri turned her body a bit towards Yoona, who was walking next to her. “Can you accompany me?” she held Yoona’s arm and looked at her with full of hope. “However, I think you must definitely grab this golden opportunity, right?” Yuri was confident that Yoona definitely wanted to go to the 2SG’s fan meeting as she also a fan of them.

“Sorry, I can’t go. I have promised to my family that I will have lunch at my family’s house. So, I think I should…”

Yuri immediately interrupted, “It’s okay.” She smiled to show that she really meant it. “You should keep your promise.”

“Actually, my family also asks me to bring you.”

“Oh, really?” Yuri looked hesitated. She really wanted to go to 2SG’s fan meeting which was once in a blue moon. However, how could she disappoint Yoona’s family who always supported her and treated her well all this time? 

Yoona looked at Yuri and from her expression, she knew Yuri was in doubt about this matter. “It’s okay. Just go to 2SG’s fan meeting. I’m sure my family will totally understand. They know you are a crazy fan!” Yoona emphasized her last sentence. Yuri grinned at her. “By the way, please get an autograph for me too, okay?” Yoona put her arm around Yuri and looked at her with full of hope.

“Of course!” Yuri nodded. “Ah, yes!” suddenly, she blurted out. “However, don’t expect me to get Minho’s autograph.” she added seriously. “I won’t even be near to him!” It seemed her mood was changing again after they entered the topic about Minho. Her eyes looked were burning.

“Ok, I know! I know!” Yoona shook her arm with begging voice. She didn’t want to see Yuri in anger and lately, because of Minho, her mood always turned bad which was very rarely she had shown it. Yoona tried her best to not mention anything about Minho but Yuri herself had mentioned him. “Just stop thinking about him, okay? I don’t want you being angry like this.” 

Yuri gave a force smile. “Anyways, send my regards to uncle, auntie and Leeteuk oppa.” Yoona nodded while beaming at her. Yuri turned her body to the back. “Can you accompany me to 2SG’s fan meeting?” Yuri asked Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon excitedly because she knew it was almost out of questions if they refused it.

“How I wish I can go.” Sunny pouted her lips.

“Why?” Yuri asked with a frown on her face. “If you want to go, then let’s go!”

“Yah! Kwon Yuri!” Hyoyeon glared at her. “Don’t try to put the salt on our wound! You know we can’t go yet you still ask!” 

“But, why?!” Yuri raised her voice. She really didn’t know what they were talking about.

“Don’t you remember about the incident last week?” Jessica asked in a calm voice. She didn’t show much interest in any artist. So, she didn’t too care either she could go or not. 

“What incident?!” Yuri still didn’t get it.

“Yah, Kwon Yuri! Don’t keep playing with us!” Sooyoung replied angrily.

“What playing?!" Yuri finally burst into angry. However, her anger not meant she was really angry at them, it’s more to frustration. “Yah! I REALLY don’t get what you are talking about!”

“Yuri-ah, do you really can’t remember?” Sunny who was silent just now, finally opened . Yuri shook her head. “That stupid guy…”

‘That stupid guy?’ Yuri thought with a frown on her face. Who was the stupid guy that Sunny just mentioned? Who was the guy that Sunny hated? As long as she knew, there was only one guy that Sunny really hated, who was Lee Sungmin! “Did you mean Lee Sungmin?!” Yuri asked excitedly. Finally, she got what they were talking about. 

“Kwon Yuri! Finally, you… really…” Sooyoung sighed.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. It just slipped from my minds. I totally have many things to think about…” Yoona immediately stopped Yuri from continuing talking by grabbing her arm. Yuri was a bit shocked of Yoona’s sudden action. She looked at her with a questioned face. Yoona shook her head. She didn’t want Yuri kept thinking about the bad things that happened to her. Yuri got what Yoona meant and she nodded. “Anyways, I hope you do well for your punishment,” she said to Hyoyeon, Sunny, Jessica and Sooyoung.

Actually, last week, they guy who Sunny already hated for a long time, Lee Sungmin, accidentally dropped a glass of coffee on Sunny’s cloth at the canteen. As expected, Sunny was really angry especially when it was her favorite cloth. Instead of solving the problem nicely, they kept arguing to each other. And, it was much worse when Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung joined to help Sunny. Unfortunately, the teacher was coincidentally there. All of them would be given a punishment today including Sungmin’s best friends, Wooyoung and Junho although they didn’t involve in that argument and they just stood beside Sungmin during that time.

“Ok, thanks for your advice,” Hyoyeon replied to Yuri playfully.

Now, who should she ask to accompany her to 2SG’s fan meeting? Most of them got something to do. There were three people left which were Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon. However, she didn’t put any hope on Seohyun because she didn’t show any interest even a bit in any artist. Besides, she would always go to the library after class ended.

“Fany-ah, Taeyeon-ah, do you have anything to do after this?” Yuri walked between them.

“Why?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows. “You want us to accompany you to 2SG’s fan meeting?” Tiffany shook her head. “Yuri-ah, you know I don’t like to go to a crowded place like that especially with the control of my stupid bodyguards!”

Yuri held Tiffany’s arm. “Fany-ah, please~” she made a puppy face.

Tiffany kept silent for a while and she seemed hesitated. “Ok, ok.” Finally, she agreed to Yuri’s request. 

“Oh, thanks!” Yuri hugged Tiffany. Tiffany just grinned while tapping Yuri’s back. Yuri let go of Tiffany and changed her focus on Taeyeon. “How about you?” she looked at Taeyeon with full of hope.

“Em…” Taeyeon was thinking about her plan for today. “Ok, I don’t have anything to do anyway.” Yuri smiled widely and wrapped her arm around Taeyeon’s neck.

---------------

“Hyung.” Jonghyun called Yonghwa who was sitting on the bench with a blank expression on his face. He took a seat beside Yonghwa. Minhyuk and Jungshin approached them. However, Yonghwa didn’t give any reaction to Jonghyun even after Jonghyun called him. Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa intensely with a frown on his face. “Hyung!” Yonghwa still didn’t react to him.

Then, a leaf fell from the tree on Yonghwa’s lap. He still didn’t react at all even the leaf passed in front of his eyes. He looked like a robot. He didn’t move even a bit but he still blinked his eyes as usual. Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin were dumbfounded with that. “HYUNG!!!” Jungshin shouted near Yonghwa’s ear.

“YES!!!” Yonghwa raised his voice. Finally, he gave some reaction. He looked at Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun in confusion. “What’s wrong with you guys?” he rubbed his ear.

“Hey, what’s wrong with us?! You are the one who have something wrong.” Minyuk replied.

“We have called you for many times! What are you thinking about actually?”

“Well…” he looked hesitated. “Nothing much.”

“You are thinking about Seohyun, right?” Jungshin pointed to Yonghwa while smirking.

“Seohyun?!” Yonghwa frowned.

Jungshin nodded. “Yes, the girl who slapped you this morning.”

“How did you read my minds?” Yonghwa was a bit shocked at how Jungshin could guess correctly what was coming across his minds. Jungshin just laughed proudly while rubbing his chin.

“Hey!” Minhyuk hit Jungshin’s shoulder which caused Jungshin’s laugh stopped. “How did you know that girl’s name? Do you maybe know her?” he gave Jungshin a suspicious look.

“Don’t you think she look familiar?” Jungshin raised one of his eyebrows while taking a glance at Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jonghyun who looked clueless.

“Yes, her face some kind of familiar,” Jonghyun agreed with Jungshin.

“I thought so too when we saw her this morning. After that, I found out that she is Seohyun!” Jungshin replied excitedly.

“Seohyun? Who is she?” Jonghyun asked in confusion. “Don’t tell me that… you are talking about Seohyun the member of our school’s popular band, Girls’ Generation?!”

Jungshin nodded and replied confidently. “Yes, exactly!”

“Oh, Hyung!” Minhyuk tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder. “I think you will die in her eight sisters’ hands especially when she is the youngest!” he purposely scared Yonghwa.

“I don’t care about that! I’ll be responsible for what I have done and no matter what, I must ask her forgiveness!”

---------------

(Yuri’s P.O.V)

We go to the place of 2SG’s fan meeting by Tiffany’s car of course. She can’t go anywhere without her bodyguards. We arrive around that place a bit late. On top of that, Taeyeon and I are waiting for Tiffany who is solving her problem with her bodyguards.

“Just stay here!” Tiffany pointed to all the bodyguards. “Don’t follow me, okay?” she glared at them.

“But, miss want to go to the crowded place, isn’t? It’s dangerous!” the chief of bodyguards said.

“What is so dangerous about that?!” Tiffany raised her voice as she burst into angry. 

How she wished she could be living in this world once without her identity, her burdensome identity. She wanted to be an ordinary girl, Hwang Miyoung. Although she didn’t too happy with that name at least she would be happy living as her, she could do and go anywhere with her friends freely. 

“Besides, Taeyeon and Yuri are with me!” she added. The bodyguards didn’t reply anything and just bowed their head after Tiffany gave a piece of her minds. “If you guys try to follow me, you are dead! Understand?!” Tiffany warned them for the last time.

The time shows half past three. We are late! Tiffany is taking time too long! Ah~ I can’t lose this opportunity. The fan meeting must have started.

Yuri kept wandering around and how many times she had checked out her watch was countless. Taeyeon looked at Yuri and sighed. “Hey, Yuri-ah! Can’t you stop wandering around? You are making me feel dizzy.”

Yuri stopped walking and faced Taeyeon. “You know, we are late!” she stomped her legs. “Fany is taking too long!”

“Oh~ Calm down! She’ll be here soon.” Taeyeon tried to comfort Yuri. She looked around and spotted Tiffany who was rushing to them. “Oh, here she is!” 

Yuri immediately looked at the direction where Taeyeon was looking at. Tiffany stopped in front of them and she seemed was out of breath. “Hurry up!” Yuri grabbed Tiffany and Taeyeon’s hands and pulled them to the place of 2SG’s fan meeting in rush.

“We need to run again?!” Tiffany asked while catching her breath. Yuri just ignored her and kept pulling Taeyeon and Tiffany.

We finally arrive at the place of 2SG’s fan meeting. We catch our breath. I take a look at Tiffany. She looks extremely tired and is out of breath since she ran before she reached to them. 

“Are you okay?” Yuri looked at Tiffany with a concerned face. Tiffany just nodded for a few times. She still tried to catch her breath. 

Then, we come closer. As expected, this place is crowded by many fans especially girls. They keep shouting for Minho and Nickhun. Finally, I can see, on the stage, 2SG’s are singing their song. I lock my eyes on Nickhun who is singing sweetly while playing a guitar. He really looks extremely handsome there.

“Yah!” Taeyeon patted Yuri’s shoulder. “Control yourself, control yourself!”

“You keep smiling widely like an idiot.” Tiffany added. Yuri just grinned for her embarrassing behavior.

I really can’t help it because Nickhun really looks awesome. However, suddenly, it reminds me to the incident last weekend. Was he really the one who saved me? I can’t believe that fact completely. Sometimes, there are many questions coming across my minds. How if I really looked the impossible thing when someone carried me to hospital because my body was too weak? How if Yoona misheard when she asked the nurse about the guy who saved me? I really want to know the truth, the real things that have happened. Should I ask him about this during the autograph session? But… what if he is not? It would be extremely embarrassing! Where should I put my face?! NO! I should just silent!

2SG finished singing their song. “Thank you, 2SG for the awesome performances,” the MC said. All the fans gave a big clap to 2SG and bunch of them were shouting excitedly. This condition caused a noise in that place. After the condition became better, the MC continued, “Now, we should continue our ceremony with the autograph session.”

Everyone started to queue up to get Nickhun and Minho’s autograph. Yuri took a glance at both of Tiffany and Taeyeon. “We will just wait here.” Tiffany said.

“Ok, but don’t leave me.” Yuri gave a reminder to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Don’t worry. Why should we leave you? Just go.” Tiffany slightly pushed Yuri to the fans who were queuing up. 

I go to the fans who were queuing up. Seriously, my heart starts pounding. This is my first time… em… maybe… facing him this close. Ah~ I can’t wait! So excited! As time goes by, the distance between me and Nickhun become shorter, shorter and shorter. The girl who is in front of me is taking the autograph from Nickhun. 

I can see his face clearly now. He looks more handsome in person. His warmth and sweet smile can melt me. He never gets tired to show his smile to all his fans. Not like the person beside him, Choi Minho! He looks so serious and he just gives his autograph without smiling. Ceh! And, his cheek looks a bit swollen. Serve him right! I don’t care what happened to him.


Finally, it is my turn. I slowly approach Nickhun. I feel extremely nervous and anxious right now. I am facing him. He bows his head as he is writing his autograph on the poster. Finally, he lifts his head up. We look into each other’s eyes. I gulp as I feel so nervous. However, he stares intensely at me with a frown on his face. Why he looks at me like that? Is there any dirt at my face? I touch my face.

Out of a sudden, he smiles widely. Why? Is there really something at my face?


“Yuri, hi!” Nickhun greeted cheerfully. He felt really glad that she came here especially the last time he saw her face when she was still unconscious at the hospital. He felt relief now seeing her good condition.

Yuri’s eyes went bigger. She didn’t believe that he just greeted her by her name.“W… W… Wh…. Wha… What?!” Yuri stuttered. 

Did he just call me by my name? How did he know my name? Is this reality or I’m dreaming?

Seeing Yuri couldn’t talk or reply to him, Nickhun just smiled happily. She must totally be shocked because she couldn’t see his face before. “Your arm is okay now?” he continued.

“W… Wait. Are you really the one who saves me?” Nickhun nodded. “Really?” she asked once again to make sure. Nickhun nodded for a few times to show that he really meant it. “I… I…”

Aish! Why I keep stuttering?! I can’t think any of words to say to him.

“Anyway, thank you very much.” Yuri smiled bashfully.

“It’s okay. Besides, you really deserve a well treat after what the person beside me has done to you. Did you see his cheek? I took the revenge for you.” Nickhun smiled proudly.

Woah~ he knows everything what Minho has done to me! And, as expected he is completely different from Minho. I feel so happy. And…. And…. And… he said he took the revenge for me. Did he and Minho argue because of me? I think their relationship must be not too good.

Yuri just smiled bashfully for every word that came out from Nickhun’s mouth. She seemed too happy with whatever he said especially when she knew Nickhun really treated her well. Her cheeks started turning red. 

Nickhun chuckled looking at her reaction. “Anyway, hope to see you again. I really hope you can take part in the competition.” Yuri looked at him with a confused and clueless face. However, he didn’t explain anything for the confusing situation that he had made.

What he mean by that? I don’t get it. Is he signaling anything to me? Should I ask him? OH! I totally forget to ask one more autograph from him for Yoona!

“N… Nickhun…” Yuri kept stuttering. She still didn’t use to call him because she didn’t expect everything would turn out like this.

“Yes?” Nickhun raised his eyebrows.

“Can I get one more of your autograph? It’s for my friend.”

Nickhun nodded while beaming at her. Nickhun took another poster which was beside him and wrote his autograph on it. “It’s for Yoona?” out of a sudden Nickhun asked which startled Yuri.

“Y… You know her?”

“Em.” Nickhun nodded. Same with the autograph he gave to Yuri, he wrote the fan’s name under his autograph but the difference was he wrote Yoona and for the poster he gave to Yuri just now, he wrote Yuri under his autograph. “Here,” he gave the poster to Yuri. “I know her name when I used your cell phone to inform her about you. You are lucky to have a friend like her.”

Yuri smiled widely meant she agreed with Nickhun. She was really lucky for having Yoona by her side.

“Say hi to her.” Nickhun smiled. Yuri nodded for a reply.

[End of Yuri’s P.O.V]

“Fany-ah, fany-ah!” Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s shoulder for a few times excitedly. Tiffany looked at her. “Look!” she pointed to Yuri who was on the stage and faced Nickhun. “They look know each other, isn’t?”

“Yes,” Tiffany nodded. “It seems YoonYul are telling the truth.”

[Minho’s P.O.V]

Aish! I feel so boring. Why there are too many fans coming today? How I wish it will end soon. I am waiting for the next fan to give my autograph but there is no one in front of me. Why does this fan take so much time with Nickhun? I take a look at the fan who is talking to Nickhun.

Minho’s eyes locked on Yuri as soon as his eyes reached her. Her face looked familiar. Minho took some time to think who that girl was. His eyes went bigger as he remembered her.

She is here! I really don’t expect she would come. I observe her once again from head to toe. I want to make sure she is the girl that I met last weekend. I spot the plaster on her arm. She really is that girl. I feel much relief as she looks okay. Should I try to apologize to her? Anyways, she and Nickhun are getting closer.

After talking to Nickhun, Yuri moved to enable other fans who kept whining because she took a long time with Nickhun. However, she seemed didn’t care even a bit to stop in front of Minho. She didn’t want to see his face.

Finally, she moves from Nickhun. They look really close now. However, she just passes me without any glance. 

“Yah!” Minho called Yuri. He still didn’t know Yuri’s name. However, Yuri just pretended like she didn’t hear anything. “YAH!!! I said stop!” Minho raised a bit his voice. He knew Yuri purposely didn’t hear what he said. Yuri still ignored him and she just continued her steps passing him.

Finally, as Minho felt a bit annoyed for getting ignored from her, he grabbed Yuri’s hand. At last, Yuri’s steps stopped and she faced him. “What?!” she glared at him. “Let go of my hand!” Yuri tried flinging her hand out from his hold. 

However, Minho held her hand tighter. “Listen here! I just want to say sor…”

“Let go of my hand!!!” Yuri raised her voice a bit while putting more effort to be freed from his hold. “Aish!!! Really,” she glared at him while heaving a few deep breathes. Her eyes looked were burning.

Out of a sudden, Minho stood up in a blink of eyes. Because of the force he used to stand up immediately, the chair which he sat just now, fell from the stage. Because of that, a ‘BAM’ sound was made. Everyone was focusing on them now.

[End of Minho’s P.O.V]