23. Yoona's Diary

My HatefulBoyfriend


“Y… yo… Yoogeun-ah, what are you talking about?” Yoona asked in stutter. She did feel nervous because of Yoogeun’s sudden request.

“Why? Noona is shy?” Yoogeun asked while smiling widely.

“N… no… I meant Nickhun hyung didn’t be angry anymore.” She turned her head towards Nickhun. “R… right?”

“Nope! Who said I’m not mad?” Nickhun asked seriously while folding his arms.

“What?!” Yoona asked in shock. It seemed like Nickhun didn’t mind with the kiss. “Yah!” She hit his arm.

“Ouch!” Nickhun held his arm. “What? Didn’t you hear what Yoogeun said?” Nickhun drew his face closer to Yoona. “Here.” He poked his own cheek, asking Yoona to give a kiss on his cheek.

“Geez…” Yoona let out a chuckle while pushed Nickhun’s cheek softly. “Yoogeun, let’s eat. Just ignore hyung, okay?” She brought the bowl of food closer to Yoogeun.

“Yah, Im Yoona!” Nickhun slightly raised his voice. “I said I’m mad too!”

“Noona…” Yoogeun pointed to Nickhun, asking her to do something to reduce Nickhun’s anger.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. Just eat.” Yoona just ignored Nickhun.

All of a sudden, Nickhun took Yoogeun’s food. “I won’t give this to Yoogeun unless you reduce my anger.” He acted like a small kid. “Hmph!” He looked other direction.

“Aish, really…” Yoona took a deep breath. Why did suddenly Nickhun act like that? She didn’t understand though she quite liked how was him right now. “What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m mad… I’m mad…” He whistled playfully without looking at Yoona.

“Noona, I want to eat! I’m so hungry!” Yoogeun muttered while hitting the table with the spoon.

“Alright, alright.” Yoona calmed Yoogeun down. She looked at Nickhun back and tried to take the bowl which was held tightly in Nickhun’s hand. “Nickhun, please…”

“Can’t!” Nickhun said firmly.

“What do you want actually?!” Yoona finally burst into anger.

“I and even Yoogeun have said it many times.”

“Noona!” Yoogeun said loudly.

“Alright!” She replied in anger before giving a peck which was blink in an eye on Nickhun’s cheek. “Ok now?!”

Nickhun finally smiled and obediently put the bowl in front of Yoogeun back. “It would be nice if you listen to me from the start.” He whispered to Yoona.

“Seriously, why did you do…” Yoogeun called Yoona which caused Yoona to stop talking. “Yes?” She looked at Yoogeun.

“Are noona and hyung hiding something from me?”

Before Yoona could explain, Nickhun talked first. “Of course not. Why should we hide something from you? Don’t worry, just eat comfortably, okay?” Yoona looked at Nickhun with many question were over her face. Nickhun just smiled. “I feel like going washroom.”

“Oh? Ok… you go to upstairs and enter the second room on your left.”

------------

Yuri and Minho arrived in front of a big buildings and it looked very luxurious. Yuri looked at it in amazement. She had never been there before and she wondered there was a place like this.

“What are we going to do here?” She asked Minho.

“To eat, of course.” He replied while taking off his seatbelt.

“Here? I thought we are just going to eat at the stall by the roadside.” She looked obviously disappointed. She felt more fun to eat at a place like that because it created more comfortable condition. Plus, the food was very delicious.

“But, I can’t eat at a public place.” He explained nicely.

“Alright.” Yuri nodded with disappointed face.

Minho started the engine of the car back. He put on the seatbelt and reversed the car.

“Why?” Yuri looked confused with Minho’s sudden action.

“Nothing.” He smiled and drove the car away.

“What do you mean ‘nothing’? Where are we going?” She asked seriously.

“Where else? We’ll go to the place that you want to eat.”

“Why?!” She raised her voice unconsciously because actually she didn’t want he made that decision which always kept confusing her.

“Because you want to go there.”

“Didn’t you can’t eat at public place?”

“It’s okay. I’ll try to cover my identity. Don’t worry.”

“YAH!!!” She yelled at him all of a sudden.

“What? I do what you want. Why are you so fierce?” Minho pressed the brake and stopped the car at the roadside. “Ok, now… tell me what you want actually.”

Yuri hove a deep sigh. “What I want is not important right now… why did you listen to me obediently? You should do what you want, not what I want!”

Minho burst into chuckle. “You are so strange.”

“What? You are the one who’s strange!” Her stomach grumbled again.

Minho chuckled. “Then, just think that I will listen to you because you are hungry. Ok, now?” Yuri nodded hesitantly. “Ok! Let’s go!” He exclaimed.

Yuri can’t stop thinking about Minho’s weird behavior. Sometimes, she would steal glance at him. It would be better if he kept bothering her like before. Right now, she felt more scared and uneasy because his drastic change. He kept confusing her.

---------------

Nickhun went to the upstairs and walked straight until he stopped in front of the second room. “Left or right?” He asked himself as he couldn’t remember what Yoona said. “Right? Yes, I think it’s right!” He opened the door of the room on his right.

“Oh! It’s Yoona’s room.” He could recognize Yoona’s room as he had been there before but didn’t too remember the way to Yoona’s room.

He was about to go but there was something caught his eyes. “Oh!” He smiled widely. He was seeing himself on the desk or precisely, he saw his photos. He quite expected that since Yoona was a fan of 2SG. He didn’t know why but he got curious to check these out.

He took these pictures and took a look at them one by one. He smiled widely as there were a lot of his pictures. However, his smile disappeared from his face as he found out that they were all pictures of him and there were no picture of Minho at all. He thought that it was very weird and nonsense since Minho was Yoona’s favorite.

“Why is there no picture of Minho?” He asked himself in confusion. She should have more the pictures of Minho than the pictures of him. “Or, are these Yuri’s?”

He accidentally saw a book on the desk which was covered with the pictures before. It was a diary, Yoona’s diary. He knew it was so wrong to read other’s diary but as he took a glance what was in the diary, his name was mentioned which attracted to him to check it out.

“This is someone’s diary! I shouldn’t read this!” He stopped himself and put the diary on the table. He was just about to go but he suddenly stopped walking. “Aish! I can’t stop thinking about it unless I read about it!” What attracted him the most was that he knew it was Yoona’s diary and he really wanted to know what she thought or said about him especially when her favorite was Minho.

He opened Yoona’s diary and read it.

Nowadays, I felt very uneasy and it was very hard for me. :confused: I have kept struggling with myself. My brain wanted this but my heart wanted otherwise. It seemed like I have lost the control of my heart. :confused: Every time I was with Nickhun, the more time I spent with him and during these times we got closer, I felt like my feelings towards him becomes stronger. He was so nice to me which caused me to fall in love with him deeply. :pinch:  What should I do? :question: My heart always said that I wanted him and sometimes, it was out of my control… what should I do? :unsure:  IM YOONA!!! YOU CAN’T!!! :wallbash:  You must control yourself, not matter what, you can’t lose your sense! Think about Yuri, Yuri! Your best friend! How can you hurt her? No way! She had lost everything in her life including her family and I can’t do that to her, I can’t take the guy she likes! Besides, even Nickhun didn’t like me, he likes Yuri. :yes: Therefore, it’s really out of question. Aigoo… it’s so frustrating! Why it’s so hard for me to forget him? :(  I really wanted to forget him, to remove him away from my heart and my minds but as time went by, I just fell in love with him more. What should I do?! :unsure:

Nickhun looked confused after reading Yoona’s diary. His feelings were mixed up and he really didn’t know what to do with this situation. Half of his feelings were happy to know Yoona liked him but the other half he didn’t know what to do and he did feel confused. He thought that his heart already chose Yuri from the start and because of that, he would definitely felt guilty towards Yoona. However, that’s not what he felt because he felt quite happy right now to know Yoona’s real feelings. He also quite admired and felt proud at her because she hid her feelings during these times from everyone just because she didn’t want to hurt her best friend.

As he was thinking, he was startled by a voice that was calling for him. “Nickhun!” Yoona called from the downstairs.

He immediately closed her diary and organized all the pictures like how they were before. After making sure he didn’t leave any trace that may leak he had come to her room, he came out and went to the downstairs.

“Yes?” He smiled like nothing has happened.

“What took you so long?”

“Oh… I…” He paused thinking a suitable excuse. “Ah, yes. My stomach…” He put his hand on his stomach. “It hurts…”

“Then, do you need a medicine?”

“Oh?” he looked quite shocked. “It… it’s okay. I think it will be healed soon.” He forced a smile.

“Oh… ok.” She smiled. “My mom is already here. We can go home now.”

“Where is your mom?”

“She is in the kitchen with Yoogeun.”

“Ok, I want to say goodbye to her and Yoogeun.” He headed into the kitchen and followed by Yoona.

“Auntie, I have to go now.”

“Ok, thanks for taking care of Yoogeun and accompanying Yoona.” Her mother gave a warm hug to Nickhun.

“Auntie, why did you thank him? He is part of our family.” Yoogeun who was eating, replied.

Nickhun and Yoona looked shocked as Yoogeun told Yoona’s mother about Nickhun’s lying.

“Yoogeun-ah, you are right! He’ll be part of our family soon.” Her mother patted Yoogeun’s head happily. Yoona and Nickhun just gave an awkward smile.

--------------

Minho took something at the back seat which caused Yuri to look at him curiously. It turned out that he was taking the caps. He wore one of it and looked at the rear mirror while correcting the cap.

He took another cap and put in on Yuri’s head. “You look so cute!” He exclaimed while staring at her with a sweet smile on his face.

Yuri cleaned as she did feel quite awkward. “Why did I have to wear the cap too?”

“You appeared as my partner in the show, of course you are famous too. They will know it’s me when they recognize you. Let’s go.” Both of them got off from the car.

They went to a stall which located not too far from the car. They took a seat and ordered the food.

“It seems like they don’t recognize us.” Yuri said to Minho while smiling, actually she was quite excited because this was the first experience being a popular person.

Minho nodded. “But, we have still to be careful.”

The owner the stall served the food. “Thank you.”

Yuri looked at the food in excitement. She was extremely hungry since before. She tasted the food and immediately exclaimed like a kid, “Wow! It’s really delicious!” She enjoyed the food hungrily like she hadn’t eaten for long.

Instead of eating, Minho stared at Yuri with full of love on his face. She looked very cute in his eyes. “You look so cute.” He bluntly said.

As she was still chewing the food, she looked at Minho seriously. “Yah!” she hit his arm lightly.

“What? I just praised you.”

“You are going to make me chock!”

“Then, you looked so ugly, like an ugly duckling!” He emphasized.

“Yah!” She hit his arm again while giving a glare.

“Then, what do you want me to do?”

“You didn’t say anything is better!”

“Alright.” He let out a chuckle before eating his food.  It seemed like they could argue comfortably without any awkwardness now. Yuri looked like forget about her anger and hatred towards Minho or maybe it’s because she was too excited when eating the food.

“Ah! So delicious!” Yuri exclaimed in happiness after finishing her food. “You have made a great choice by coming here.”

Minho looked at her while smiling. He took a tissue after seeing there was something on her face. “Come here.”

“What?”

“Just come here.”

Yuri saw the tissue in his hand and managed to predict what he was going to do. “I can do by myself.” She tried to take tissue from his hand.

“I’ll do it.”

“It’s okay…”

“Eh~ let me do it. You can’t see where it is.” He stared into her eyes, trying to fight with her stubbornness. She drew her face closer to him hesitantly. He wiped the food on her face gently. She didn’t have other choice and had to stare at his face. Seeing his nice face when he was treating her well caused her to forget everything. “Ok now.” He smiled.

“Thanks.”

"Wait here for a minute. I want to pay for the food.” Yuri just nodded. He got up and went to the owner of the stall.

------------

Nickhun was driving the car while Yoona was just silent as they didn’t have anything to talk about. However, Nickhun couldn’t stop thinking about what he just found out in Yoona’s room.

He started the conversation, “Do you still have feelings towards the guy that you have crush on?” He already knew about that guy when he spoke with Yoona before but never thought it might be him especially when she admitted that Minho was her favorite.

Yoona looked quite shocked with Nickhun’s unexpected question. “Why? Why did you ask?”

“Well… I just want to know.”

“Oh… em… yes, I think honestly, my feelings towards him becomes stronger.”

“Really?” Nickhun seemed quite happy to hear that from her own mouth but he also wondered why he did feel like that. “Who is your favorite member from 2SG?”

“Eh~ I can’t choose. Both of you are great.”

“No, I don’t want that answer. I know that you must have a favorite, right?”

“I like both of you, seriously.”

“No, just choose one.”

“Well… I…”

“You must choose Minho, right?”

“Oh?” She looked quite shocked because it was not her answer. “I…” She paused.

Nickhun continued, “It’s him, right? At the first place, you choose him over me as your partner, remember?”

“Ah, yes.” Yoona just remembered about that. “Of course. I like Minho.”

From Yoona’s reaction, Nickhun could guess that she was lying. “If… I said if...” Yoona nodded. “If Yuri and you like the same guy, what will you do?”

“Huh?” Yoona found it was quite strange for Nickhun to suddenly ask about that.

“I… I just want to know your opinion.”

“Well… of course I’ll forget about my feelings. I don’t want to hurt Yuri. I will just give up on that guy.”

“Why?”

“Why? Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do as her best friend?”

“Yes, I know that but don’t you want your own happiness?”

“There are many other things that can make me happy but Yuri… she doesn’t have everything and she had suffered since she was little and how can I be so cruel to seize something that only can make her happy? Besides, I’m sure there will be another guy for me.”

“It’s so hard to find a friend like you.” Nickhun smiled to her.

----------

Yuri was just stayed silent there, still thinking about Minho who was being nicer every time they were together. “Ah! What should I do?!” She said in frustration while holding her head.

“Why?” Minho appeared all of a sudden beside her. She widened her eyes and looked at him in shock. “Do you have a problem?”

“N… nothing!” She shook her head vigorously. “You have finished? Let’s go!” She immediately got up and walked away.

Minho just looked at her in confusion. “What’s wrong with her?” He raised his eyebrows. However, what he found funny was she was going the wrong way. “Yu...” He was about to call her but immediately remembered that they were in the public place. He caught her up and held onto her shoulders.

“Argh!” She blurted out and immediately put Minho’s away from her shoulders. From her face, it was very obvious that she got shocked by him again. “Why did you keep startling me?!” She slightly raised her voice in shock.

“Sshhh…” He put his index finger at his lips. “Everyone might be suspicious if they heard you.” He looked around and they were fortunate as there were no many people around them.

“Why did you keep startling me?” She repeated in slower voice.

“I’m not… hey, I think you are the one who got shocked easily, right? If you have problem, feel free to tell me.” He smiled.

“Tell you? You are my problem…” She mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing.” She shook her head.

“Just now, I want to tell you that my car is over there… not this way.”

“Oh? Ok.” She started to walk the opposite way.

“Wait.” She stopped walking. “Since we are already here, why don’t we walk around? It has been long since my last visit to a public place like this.”

“What?” She was silent, thinking for a while. Minho looked at her thoroughly with full of hope. “Ok.”

“Really?” He smiled widely. “Let’s go.” They both walked side by side to the market.

“But, it’s really okay for us to just wear this going to the market with many people? Isn’t your identity going to be found out?”

“Well, I’m not sure…” He hesitantly grabbed Yuri’s hand with a smile on his face.

“What are you doing?!” Yuri flung his hand off. However, Minho just ignored it and took her hand again. She gave a glare and she seemed confused too.

“We have to do this.”

“Why? You are really talking nonsense! Let go of my hand!” She tried to fling his hand off again but his hold was just too tight.

“This will be less suspicious. Everyone won’t suspect anything if we act like lovers.” He explained.

“Really?” She looked unsure with Minho’s plan. However, she didn’t think too much and just let him held her hand. “Ok.”

Minho let out a silent chuckle after getting the approval from Yuri. It seemed he purposely planned that to hold her hand and what he was explaining to her didn’t make any sense at all.

Yuri turned her head to other direction and unconsciously her lips curled up. She didn’t know why but she did feel happy deep in her heart and her heart directly gave the signal to her brain which caused her to automatically smile. She never thought about it before but his hand was so warm. ‘What I’m thinking about?! Aish! Kwon Yuri, get a hold of yourself!’ She thought while shaking her head to throw away that thought.

Minho and Yuri arrived at the crowded market. There were various things sold in that market which caused many people to come. Minho looked very happy since he really missed to go a public place like this. Fortunately, the people around them didn’t recognize Minho and Yuri as they were too busy with their own business.

Just then, there is a girl accidentally bumped into Minho. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” The girl immediately apologized.

“It’s okay.” Minho replied as he bowed his head to avoid making eye-contact with that girl.

“Wait a minute.” However it attracted more that girl to take a closer look at Minho. “Who are you?” She looked closely at Minho. “Are you Minho? 2SG’s Minho?”

Both of Minho and Yuri looked very panicked. Yuri tried to give a help to Minho. “This is my boyfriend. He is really good-looking, right? Many people said that he look like 2SG’s Minho.” She forced a smile. Seeing the girl didn’t believe her lying, she continued, “I’m sorry but we’re in rush. We have to go now.”

Minho and Yuri tried to walk away hurriedly but that girl grabbed Minho’s arm. “I’m sure you are really Choi Minho!” She shouted loudly in excitement which caused the people around stopped doing what they did and changed their attention to Minho and Yuri. Yuri and Minho looked very shocked.

“Choi Minho! 2SG’s Minho!!!” Everyone started to cheer loudly.

“Let’s go!” Minho immediately grabbed Yuri’s hand and ran away with her. Everyone started to chase after them. They kept running away but there were more people chasing after them.

“What should we do now? There are more people chasing us!” Yuri informed in panicking after taking a look at the back.

“This won’t work. We can’t run away anymore.” Minho pulled Yuri and entered a clothing store. They walked quickly and Minho accidentally bumped into a girl who was the employee of the store.

“Ouch!” Hyoyeon exclaimed as she almost fell.

“I’m sorry.” Minho replied shortly without taking a look at Hyoyeon and immediately pulled Yuri into the fitting room to hide in it.

“Hey, what are…” Hyoyeon corrected her words once she remembered that she was communicating with the customers. “May I know what you are doing in there?” She asked Yuri and Minho who was in the fitting room but she just got ignored. “It’s weird. They look familiar.” However, she couldn’t think about it too much as the people outside the store attracted her attention. “What is happening?” she asked another employee.

“I’m not sure too.” The employee replied.

Fortunately, there were no one expected Minho and Yuri would enter that store and they just looked around. Then, they just gave up after a few moments.

Meanwhile, at the same time Yuri and Minho were standing closely together and sometimes, Yuri would accidentally leaned on his chest as the fitting room was too narrow for two persons. She lifted her head up hesitantly and looked straight into Minho’s eyes who already stared at her.

Their stare was interrupted by someone who was knocking the door. “Excuse me, what are you TWO doing there in the same fitting room?” Hyoyeon started to think erted thing especially when they didn’t have any cloth to try on.

A frown could be seen on Yuri’s face as she was thinking about something. “Don’t you think the voice is familiar?” She asked Minho.

“Yes, I think so too.”

Yuri’s eyes went bigger as she finally remembered whose voice was that. “It’s Hyoyeon!” She exclaimed in excitement. “But, how can she be here?”

“Miss! Mister! This is not a motel!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“What she is talking about?” Yuri looked quite shocked with Hyoyeon’s bold statement. She decided to see Hyoyeon and she opened the door cautiously. “Hyoyeon-ah.”

“Oh! How did you know my name? You even use informal speech!”

“Hey, this is me!” Yuri let Hyoyeon to take a closer look of her.

“Oh, Yuri-ah!” Hyoyeon looked very shocked since she didn’t expect it. “Minho, you too?” She pointed to Minho. He just gave an awkward smile.

“I’ll explain later. Are there many people in the store who are looking for us?”

“No. There are many people outside the store but they are leaving now.” Yuri and Minho looked relieved. “But, why? What are you doing here?”

“These people…”

“Are they chasing you guys?”

“Yes.” Yuri smiled. “Since when you are employee of this store?” She could guess correctly based on the cloth that Hyoyeon wore.

“Maybe two weeks ago.” Hyoyeon answered.

“But, why?” Yuri thought that Hyoyeon didn’t have to work part-time since her family is quite rich.

“Junho is working part-time too at the store next to this store.” Hyoyeon grinned.

Yuri burst into chuckle. “As expected…” That would make sense why Hyoyeon was willing to work part-time. “What is this? Are you even stalking him now?”

“I’m not stalking him!” Hyoyeon defended.

“Hyoyeon, have you managed those customers?” Another employee asked Hyoyeon about Minho and Yuri who seemed strange.

Yuri looked shocked and immediately put her index finger at her lips, asking Hyoyeon didn’t tell anyone about them. “Y… yes… I’m doing it right now.” Hyoyeon lied. She looked at Yuri back. “What should I do now?” Yuri explained to Hyoyeon everything.

Yuri and Hyoyeon walked to the door of the store cautiously as Minho followed behind them. When the other employees looked at Yuri and Minho, Yuri immediately hugged Hyoyeon while burying her face on her shoulder.

“Oh, friend. You don’t have to worry. I’ll help you.” Hyoyeon pretended to comfort Yuri as she patted Yuri’s back. Minho also had his back facing the employees who looked at Hyoyeon in confusion. “Oh, this is my friend. She needs my help.” Hyoyeon lied. The employees seemed to believe Hyoyeon’s explanation.

“Friend, don’t be sad anymore. You just go back first and we’ll talk later. You have your oppa, right?” Hyoyeon tried to include Minho in their conversation to avoid the suspicion from the employees.

“Yes, oppa is here.” Minho tried to change his voice as he patted Yuri’s back. Hyoyeon sent Minho and Yuri until to the door of the store with Minho and Yuri kept showing their back only to the employees.

“Thanks.” Yuri said to Hyoyeon after making sure the employees didn’t show any sign of suspicion.

“Ok, ok. Be careful. I have to return to my work. Bye.” Hyoyeon immediately went back to the store.

Seeing Hyoyeon disappeared from her sight, she looked back at Minho. They both laughed seeing each other after solving a problem especially for Yuri who faced it for the first time.

------------

Nickhun was lying down on the sofa at the living room while staring at the ceiling blankly. He was thinking who the real owner of his heart was. He thought that girl is absolutely Yuri but lately he was confused. He became very happy when spending time with Yoona and at the same time, after knowing how Yuri became closer to Minho, he didn’t feel angry or sad, he just felt worried because Minho might hurt her.

Today, he even found out about Yoona’s real feelings, somehow that made him feel quite happy instead of feeling guilty. He was really confused right now.

“I don’t have to rush. If I rush, both of them will hurt. So, just let the time decide it.” He convinced himself for the best choice right now. Minho just came back even it was already night. “Where did you go?” Nickhun asked him.

“I just went out to somewhere.” The happiness was all over Minho’s face.

“Why do you look so happy? Were you with someone?” Nickhun started to feel suspicious about what Minho had done.

“Really? I look happy?” Minho asked without realizing that he kept smiling since before. “I was with Yuri.”

“You were with Yuri? Then, why do you look so happy?” Nickhun’s eyes suddenly went bigger. “You! Don’t tell me that you played some pranks on her?!” He gave a warning look.

“Of course not, don’t worry.” Minho answered as he took the seat on the sofa.

“How can I’m not be worried?! You kept hurting her!”

“That’s before but now, it’s different. I won’t make her sad anymore and I won’t hurt her.”

“Why? Why do you change all of a sudden?”

“Does it have to be a reason? If I don’t hurt her, don’t you feel happy?”

“Yes, of course I do but I think it’s very strange when you suddenly act like this, you have never been like this before, seriously. You… do you may be like her?”

“What are you talking about?!” Minho unconsciously raised his voice.

“Hey, why are you so getting mad? I’m just asking. Then, do you really like her?”

“No! I just… I just…” Minho tried to find any excuse but he just couldn’t think one. “I turned to a nice person, isn’t that a good thing? Just stop thinking about it. I’ll treat her well. So, you don’t have to worry anymore about her. If she did something or anything happens to her that will be worrying to you, you don’t have to be worried because I’ll be the one that will feel worried for her.” He stated to Nickhun confidently.

Nickhun just looked at Minho who was heading to his room. He knew that Minho already fell in love with Yuri now. “It’s getting more complicated now!”

---------------

“Where have you been? Why did you go home so late?! You know how worried I am?” Yoona nagged Yuri like she was her mother.

Yuri took a seat beside Yoona. “We ate together and walked around the market before going home. Sorry for making you feel worried.” Yuri rested her head on Yoona’s shoulder.

“We?” Yoona looked at Yuri in confusion. “Who are you with?”

“Yah, are you joking around? Oh, yes! Why did you ask him to take me? You know how awkward are we when being alone together?”

“What are you talking about? Who did I ask to take you? Yuri-ah, what do you mean? I don’t understand at all.” Yoona looked more confused.

“Yah, Im Yoona! Don’t play around.”

“I’m serious. I don’t know what you are talking about!” Yoona explained slightly in frustration.

“You really don’t know?” Both of them seemed confused now.

“Yes, I REALLY don’t know.” Yoona emphasized ‘really’ word.

“Didn’t that you ask Minho to take me at the school?”

“Not. I didn’t do that.”

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked to confirm that Yoona was talking the truth. Yoona gave a nod as a reply. “But, it’s really strange. He did say that you are the one who asked him to take me.”

“I didn’t say anything to him.”

“Then, how did he know I was at school?”

“Maybe he waited for you since the school ended!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Eh… impossible…”

“Why impossible? Like I said before, there is a high possibility that he likes you!”

“What are you talking about?! It’s out of question for him to like me!” Yuri denied while unconsciously raised her voice. It seemed she didn’t want to believe that was true.

“Who knows…?”