19. First Kiss

My HatefulBoyfriend

All of a sudden, they heard a scary girl’s voice which startled Yuri, Minho, Nickhun and Yoona and also including the MCs who couldn’t see anything but only could hear the sound. “Please be calm down.”

“Woah! Whose voice is that?!” Minho said in shock while holding onto Yuri’s arm. “How can we calm down when her voice sounded so scary?!” 


“What is actually happening?” MC 1 asked with full of curiosity. “Is this part of their mission?”

The scary girl’s voice was heard once again. “Watch the following ghost movie and answer the question after it end.”

“Ghost movie?” MC 1 sounded excited after she knew the couples would watch a ghost movie.

“We can expect many skinships between couple!” MC 2 added excitedly.

“But, how can we see what they are doing in condition like this?” MC 1 asked after for a moment.

“Oh, yes. That’s right!”


In the hall, suddenly there were two lamps which hanging at the corner turning on. The condition was still dark but it was clear enough for all of them to see each other. But, the condition right now was very creepy.

Yoona finally realized that all this times, she was hugging Nickhun. She slowly let him go. “I’m sorry.” She said bashfully.

“No, it’s okay.” Nickhun looked at her face while smiling brightly.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Let go of my hand!” Yuri slightly raised her voice.

“Alright.” He obediently let go of her hand. “Oh~ what is this?! Watching ghost movie in the condition like this? Aigoo~” He looked around anxiously as he felt like something would come to them. However, all he could see was nothing. There were only them in that large hall and this was really frightened.


“Ok, finally we can see them!” Both of MCs exclaimed in excitement.

Finally, the movie was starting. They saw it on the white screen which it was emitted from a LCD projector which connected to the computer. It felt like they were really in a cinema but in creepier condition.

All of them were watching the movie attentively. As usual, in the beginning of a ghost movie, there would be nothing to be scared of since the scary part still didn’t appear. They just focused on it without any voice.


The MCs also watched the movie attentively especially MC 1. MC 2 took a look at MC 1 while smirking. “WOAH!!!” He held her shoulders.

“ARGH!” MC 2 shouted.”Oh~ what the heck?! You startled me!” She scolded MC 1 while taking a breath of relief.

MC 1 laughed wholeheartedly while holding onto his tummy. “You looked more nervous than them!”


“ARGHH!!!” Yuri and Yoona shouted at the same time after the ghost suddenly appeared in the movie. Nickhun’s eyes went bigger as he was very shocked but he was still being relaxed.

“Oh! What the heck?!” Minho blurted out in shock. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around Yuri.

Yuri looked down. “Hey, what are you doing?!” She lightly hit Minho’s arms which was wrapping around her.

“The ghost is so scary!” He replied to her but still didn’t let her go.

“Ceh!” Yuri rolled her eyes. “What a coward guy!”


“See! Minho is wrapping his arms around Yuri!” MC 2 said excitedly. However, he found a bit weird since MC 1 didn’t give any response to that. He took a look at her. “Hey, what are you doing?” He asked while laughing.

“I don’t want to see it! The movie is too scary!” MC 1 replied while covering her eyes with her hand.

“Somehow, it makes me wonder if Minho is really scared that cause him to hug Yuri.” MC 2 added while smirking.


Nickhun took a look at Yoona to see how she was. He chuckled when seeing Yoona who was covering her eyes with her hand. ‘It must be too scary for her.’ He thought while smiling. He grabbed her hand to put away her hand from her face.

However, Yoona was shocked when Nickhun’s hand touched hers. “Argh!” She immediately put away her hand and looked what was touching her hand. She ended up looking at Nickhun who stared at her.

“Are you that scared?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“N… N… Nooo…” She shook her head though her action was telling otherwise. Nickhun let out a small laugh. “W… Why are you laughing?” She looked at him in confusion. He grabbed her hand and held onto it. He looked at her with a smile on his face before turning his head to the screen back. “Why are you holding my hand?” She asked while staring at Nickhun’s hand which was interlocking with her hand.

“I don’t want you to get scared. This…” He pointed to their hands. “…to remind you that you are not alone and I’m by your side. So, you won’t get scared anymore.”

“But, I’m okay. I’m not scared anymore.”

“Hey~ I know you are scared…” He smiled and held onto her hand tighter like he won’t let go of her hand forever.


“Oh! Nickhun is acting too sweet to Yoona!” MC 1 clapped her hands excitedly.

“Finally, you are seeing what they are doing.” MC 2 said in shock.

“It’s fine as long as the camera doesn’t focus on the movie.” MC 1 grinned while enjoying the moments between Nickhun and Yoona.


“Hey, how long you want to hug me?!” Yuri sounded quite angry. “Let me go…” As she turned her head towards Minho, she felt like her lips were touching something soft and smooth. Both of Minho and Yuri looked into each other’s eyes in shock since their lips met. Yuri immediately turned her face away. She couldn’t believe that she just kissed someone accidentally especially it was someone that she hated. “NO!!! My first…” She shouted the ‘kiss’ word in on top of her lungs to avoid any chaos.

Yoona and Nickhun immediately looked at Yuri after hearing her scream. Minho leaned his body to other side of the sofa. He also didn’t expect the kiss. He touched his lips and he still looked shocked at how his lips had touched Yuri’s lips. However, unconsciously, his lips were curling up.

“Why?” Nickhun looked at Yuri and Minho with clueless face.

“Yuri, what’s wrong?” Yoona asked in quite worried voice.

“I… I… actually, it’s nothing!” Yuri shook her head vigorously.

Nickhun gave a suspicious look. “Are you sure? I think I heard you shouted ‘My first…’ my first what?”

“Oh? That… that… I mean…” She scratched her head, trying to think the most suitable explanation. “When I watched the movie… sud… suddenly, I thought that this is the first time we watch movie with Nickhun and Minho…”

“And, that’s why you shouted?” Nickhun asked as he still didn’t get what Yuri explained.

“On… on that time, Minho suddenly tou… touched… my… hand… I was shocked… and that’s why I shouted and blurted out what was on my minds.”

“Oh, it’s like that?” Yuri could see the confusion on Nickhun and Yoona’s face.

“R… rig… right? Minho?” Yuri nudged Minho while looking askance at him.

“Y… yes…” Minho nodded while biting his lips to hide his smile.


“Yuri’s explanation and how she kept stuttering really raise suspicion.” MC 2 said while rubbing his chin.

“There must be something that Yuri is hiding. I really wonder what caused her to act like that.”

“Before she shouted, Minho and Yuri’s face are very close to each other, right?”

“Then… that means…” The two MCs looked at each other with a sparkle in their eyes. “KISS!!!”

“But, is that true?”

“I think so. Remember what did Yuri shout?” MC 1 raised her eyebrows. “My first kiss!” She completed Yuri’s scream. “It sounds so true, right?"

“So, that was her first kiss? With Minho?! Wow, fantastic!” 

“Yuri~ you don’t have to pretend anymore! Everyone knows what it is!” Both of MCs said excitedly.


They continued watching the movie back. Nickhun and Yoona were just comfortable with each other watching the movie and of course it was very different with Minho and Yuri. It seemed like the atmosphere around them was very awkward. Yuri tried her best to focus on the movie but she couldn’t throw the thought about how her lips touched Minho’s lips. It kept replaying in her minds.

Not too long after, the movie ended. Just then, all the lamps were back and brightened up the condition in the hall. They could see each other clearer now. All of a sudden, they heard someone was opening the door of the hall which caused them to focus on it.


“Oh! It’s Kim Shinyoung! Our special MC!”

MC Shinyoung ran to Nickhun, Minho, Yuri and Yoona. “Hello, guys!”

Yuri and Yoona immediately recognized her. “Unnie!!!” They both exclaimed excitedly and ran to MC Shinyoung’s embrace.

“Aigoooo~” MC Shinyoung sighed while letting out a chuckle as she was hugging two persons who were much taller than her. “You guys are my dongsaeng… how can you guys be so tall?”

“Unnie, we miss you!” Yuri and Yoona said while smiling widely. They had gotten close to MC Shinyoung since they met her at the first episode of Date with 2SG!. She was very kind and friendly to Yuri and Yoona.

“I just miss Nickhun and Minho!” MC Shinyoung went to Nickhun and Minho and hugged them lightly. Nickhun and Minho just smiled widely.


“She always took the chance to hug 2SG.” MC 1 said in jealousy, referring to MC Shinyoung.

“Unnie!” Yuri and Yoona stomped their legs cutely.

“Alright, alright! I forget about the viewers! Let me introduce myself first.” 

“Unnie, everyone knows you. You are famous!” Yuri showed a thumbs-up.

“Really?” MC Shinyoung laughed proudly. “Anyways, I have to introduce myself. It’s a part of my career.” She chuckled cutely before continuing, “Hello, everyone!” She bowed her body. “I’m Kim Shinyoung, special MC for this episode!” she motioned to Minho, Yuri, Nickhun and Yoona to take the seat on the sofa. “I’ll give you a few questions regarding to the movie. The couple which can answer the most questions correctly, can go home which means you are escaped from the punishment.”

“Punishment?!” Nickhun asked.

MC Shinyoung replied. “Yes, you will stay here if you get the punishment. Ok, now the rules… press the buzzer first if you want to answer the question. And ...” She chuckled while continuing, “I think that’s all you have to do. Understand?” All of them gave a nod as a reply. 


“I think Minyul couple is at disadvantage. Minho didn’t too focus on the movie since he was too scared before.”

“Who knows, Yuri can win the game by her own effort.”


“Ok, listen carefully to the first question…. It’s an easy one. I think everyone mostly know about the answer. What is the name of the person who lives in that haunted house?”

Yuri, Yoona and Nickhun were going to press the buzzer except Minho who was just relaxed since he didn’t know the answer. Yuri got to press the buzzer first.

“Yes, Yuri? What is the answer?” MC Shinyoung asked.

“Park Jungyoon.” Yuri replied confidently.

“It’s right! One point for Minyul couple! Ok, next question… What is the colour of the old shirt that was found under the bed?”

Yoona pressed the buzzer first. “Red!”

“It’s right! One point for Khuna!” Yoona and Nickhun made a hi-5 with a wide smile on their faces. MC Shinyoung read the next question. “How many books that fell on the floor after the door was suddenly closed? This question is quite hard.”

All of them were silent for a while as they tried to recall back. Nickhun and Yoona were discussing to each other. Minho and Yuri of course did their own things. 


“It’s really hard to see Minho and Yuri cooperate with each other.”

Nickhun pressed the buzzer. “4 books?”

“Yes, it’s right! Khuna couple lead the game by only a point. Minyul couple has one more chance since we have total 5 questions. If Khuna answer correctly the fourth question, Minyul will get the punishment. Ok, let see… where did the first time the ghost appear?”

Nickhun immediately pressed the buzzer. “Toilet?”

“No, that’s wrong. We will give a chance to Minyul to answer the question. Minho? Yuri?”

Yuri answered the question hesitantly because she was unsure. “Bedroom?”

“Yes, it’s right! Now, the result is even. We should move on to the last question. Listen carefully if you want to win the game. Actually, this is the hardest question… How many times did the ghost appear in the movie?” 

They were silent, recalling back what they could remember. Only Nickhun and Yoona discussed with each other about the answer.

All of a sudden, Minho pressed the buzzer which shocked Yuri. “Hey, what are you doing?!” she slightly raised her voice while grabbing his hand away from the buzzer. 

“I want to answer the question of course.”

“Hey, don’t joke around on this time!”

“Yes, Minho? You want to answer the question?” MC Shinyoung asked.

Minho nodded while smiling. He turned his head to Yuri for a while. “Who said I’m joking?”

“Then, how are you going to answer the question? You didn’t too focus when watching the movie!”

“Don’t worry.” He gave a smile to her, convincing her to keep her faith in him. Honestly, Yuri didn’t have any confidence at all in Minho but she still hoped that his answer would be right. “15 times?”

“The answer is…” MC Shinyoung paused to create a nervous atmosphere. “RIGHT! Minyul couple is the winner!”


“Wow, this is really unexpected! Minho answered the hardest question correctly!” Both of MCs said in shock.

“Yeah!!!” Yuri and Minho shouted and stood up at the same time. “We won!” They unconsciously went to each other’s embrace and hugged. 

“Look! Minho and Yuri are hugging!” MC 2 exclaimed happily.

Nickhun and Yoona also looked at Minho and Yuri in shock and confusion. Just then, both of Yuri and Minho realized that they were hugging. They immediately let go of each other. “Why did you hug me?!” Yuri sounded quite angry but it was just to cover her embarrassment.

“You come to me first!” Minho defended himself.

“What?!” Yuri looked at him seriously.

“Enough!” MC Shinyoung stopped their argument. “Both of you come to each other at the same time!” She laughed because Minho and Yuri still wanted to argue for something silly like that. Nickhun and Yoona also started to laugh along with Shinyoung.


“I really wonder how Minho answered it correctly. Did he just guess it?” MC 1 still looked confused.

“Yes, I’m confused too. He didn’t too focus on the movie.” MC 2 added.


“Hey, how did you guess correctly?” Yuri asked Minho curiously.

“Yes?” Minho’s lips curled up. Honestly, he thought she was really angry at him because he stole her first kiss and hugged her before but thankfully, she just thought that as a usual argument. “You want to know? It’s easy!”

“What easy? You didn’t too focus on the movie.” A frown could be seen on Yuri’s face.

“I just counted how many times I closed my eyes and held onto you.” He grinned. Yuri looked slightly shocked. Yes, that’s right. Every times the ghost appeared in the movie, he would wrap his arms around her or held onto her arm.


“Oh! That’s right! His explanation is just so true!” Both of MCs finally understood how Minho got to answer the question correctly.

------------

As Yuri and Minho won the game, they were escaped from the punishment and could go home. Minho was walking in front as Yuri purposely walked slowly to avoid him. She thought it would be awkward to walk beside him.

All of a sudden, Minho turned around and faced Yuri. “Hey, come here! Walk beside me.”

“Why should I walk with you?” Yuri refused.

“Alright.” He continued walking and she couldn’t see any sign of anger in his action. He still was very kind to her. She still couldn’t accept him being that way and being wondered about that.

“Ah, yes! It almost slips from my minds.” She suddenly remembered that she had something to settle with him. She immediately caught up him and walked beside him.

“Oh~ what are you doing here, by my side?” He asked playfully to .

“I’ve something to talk to you.” She replied firmly. “How dare you kiss me just now?! You know, that was my first kiss!” She said angrily.

“Hey, who kiss who? You are the one who kiss me!” Minho defended. 

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief and she seemed like had burst into anger. “Ceh! This is really frustrating!” She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Why? Don’t you believe me? Do you want me to explain? Alright. Do you still remember how we kissed?” Minho paused since he found his question was quite weird. “I… I mean do you still remember how that kiss happened? You turned your head and that kiss happened, right? So, this means it’s your fault.”

Yuri looked still didn’t satisfy with Minho’s explanation. “That’s because you are holding onto me. And, I just want you to let me go. That’s all! It won’t happen if you aren’t holding onto me! I don’t care!” She stomped her legs angrily. “I want you to return my first kiss! It’s very precious!”

Minho started folding his arms. “Hey, you know there are many girls wanting my kiss?” He asked proudly. “You are lucky though.”

“Except me! How can I get my first kiss with you?! Please return my first kiss!” she knew her request was very nonsense but she was just very mad right now.

“What? Return your kiss?” Minho smirked while looking at Yuri. He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards his chest. Because of that, Yuri involuntarily placed her hands on Minho’s chest. He placed his hands on her waist. Their faces were just a few inches from each other.

Yuri’s eyes went bigger. “W… W… Wh… what are you doing?!” Her heart was pounding crazily.

“Return your first kiss.” Minho smiled playfully as he drew his face closer to Yuri’s face.

“NO!!!” She shouted as she pushed him away. “Yah! Have you gone crazy?!” She stared at him angrily. 

“You are the one who asked me to return your kiss! This is the only way to return it to you back, right?” Minho raised his eyebrows with a playful smile on his face.

Minho’s words had made Yuri became speechless. Somehow, she thought what he said was right. “T… Th…Then, just forget about it! I’m off.” She ended the conversation and walked away hurriedly.

Minho just smiled widely looking at how Yuri acted. He felt quite happy as today was the most precious and happiest day in his life. He spent many times with her and he really enjoyed it. Yes, he knew Yuri was still mad at him but somehow, he was still happy because he knew it was different, not like before. Their relationship had improved and he would try his best to put more effort in changing their relationship to a better one and of course he won’t left out the fun side which meant he would still playfully but not to hurt her feelings.

Yuri stopped walking when she was sure Minho couldn’t see her anymore. “Aish! Why the heck did he do that?!” She asked angrily. In her minds, the scene where he grabbed her to his embrace kept replaying. “No! I should stop thinking about that!” She scolded herself. She touched her chest. She could hear the sound of her heart that was still pounding crazily. “Yah! You should be quiet!” She scolded her heart like it would hear what she said.

-------------

“What is our punishment?” Nickhun asked. They looked more excited than scared.

“Before you do your punishment, let’s play a game first to choose who is the one would do the punishment.” MC Shinyoung said.

“Oh, that means only one person will do the punishment?” Yoona asked.

“Then, let me do it.” Nickhun volunteered himself to take the punishment. Yoona looked at Nickhun with shocked expression on her face. He just gave a warm smile as a reply.

“Nickhun, it’s not fun to do like that. We should play game first.” MC Shinyoung said. “I know that you really didn’t want your girlfriend get hurt, right?” She teased as she looked at Yoona.


“Shinyoung really did a good job as a MC!” MC 1 said while laughing.

“W… w… wh… what?” Yoona asked in shock.

“T… th… that’s not what I meant…” Nickhun explained in stutter as he kept laughing. Somehow, it seemed like he was laughing because what MC Shinyoung said was true. Yoona blushed after seeing Nickhun’s reaction which created a wondering situation. “Ok, ok. Let's just play the game.” He replied after managing to stop his laugh.


“I wonder why he kept laughing.” MC 2 sensed something wrong in Nickhun’s reaction.

“That’s right!” MC Shinyoung exclaimed. “I’ll explain about the game. You guys have to look at each other. When it’s your turn, you have to make a funny expression and the other person has to look at you. I mean, for example, if it’s Yoona’s turn, she has to make a funny expression and Nickhun has to look at her without doing anything. If Nickhun laugh or just a smile, this means Nickhun has lost. If Nickhun still manages to hold his laughter, it will be Nickhun’s turn to make funny expression to make Yoona laugh. Understand?” Nickhun and Yoona nodded. “Or I think we should make an example of this game. I’ll play this game with Yoona.”

“Ok, unnie!” She agreed while smiling widely.

Yoona took a seat and MC Shinyoung took a seat that was facing Yoona. “Nickhun, please count. We’ll start the game with me.”

“Ok.” Nickhun replied. “1… 2… 3!”

Everyone must think that Shinyoung would do the funny expression but she just smiled widely towards Yoona. “U… Un… unnie…” Yoona burst into laughter while holding onto her stomach. She couldn’t stop laughing and just kept laughing. She couldn’t say anything. Nickhun also started laughing along with Yoona.


“It’s so funny! Shinyoung don’t have to put much effort to win. Even with just a smile, she could make Yoona laugh wholeheartedly.” Both of MCs laughed along because of that.

“Y… Yah!” Shinyoung also burst into laughter because of Yoona’s reaction. “Im Yoona! Is my face that funny?”

“I… I… I’m so… sorry, unnie… I d… don’t mean to…” Yoona could hardly talk because she still couldn’t stop her laugh.

“See, how great I am? Just a smile from me, everyone is dying of laughter!” MC Shinyoung said proudly. “This is how the comedian can do.” Nickhun changed place with MC Shinyoung to play the real game. “Ok, we’ll start with Yoona. Be ready. 1… 2… 3!”

Yoona didn’t even start making funny expression but Nickhun had started smiling widely. 


“That… that means Yoona won?” MC asked to confirm.

“Yoona wins!” MC Shinyoung exclaimed.

“She won that easy?!” MC 1 asked in disbelief.

Yoona also looked confused because she didn’t do anything yet to make Nickhun laugh. “I didn’t do anything yet…”

“Nickhun, why did you laugh?” MC Shinyoung asked.

“I couldn’t help to stare at her face because she is just too beautiful.” He grinned. Yoona looked very shocked because of Nickhun’s answer.

“Aigoo! You are being cheesy again!” MC Shinyoung hit Nickhun’s shoulder lightly. “You guys are really a romantic couple!” Yoona smiled bashfully as her cheeks turned red and Nickhun just grinned.


“Did Nickhun be easy on Yoona?” 

“Yes, I think so too. He is really sweet. He didn’t want Yoona do the punishment.”


“So, what is my punishment?”