18. A Mysterious and Dark Date in the Hall

My HatefulBoyfriend

Minho was still hugging Yuri tightly while closing his eyes. He looked very scared and a frown could be seen on his face. Yuri was frozen and she really didn’t know what to do in this situation. They stayed in that condition for a moment.

Not too long after, Minho opened his eyes. It seemed like he was just awake from his own world. He looked down and just then, he realized that there was someone in his embrace and if he wasn’t mistaken, he was with Yuri before. 

He slowly let her go. He looked at Yuri with apologetic face. Yuri was still staring at him in shock. She could see his face turned to pale. It seemed like he was really scared, extremely scared but of what? She was really curious about that. She didn’t think that it was just a normal nightmare. He won’t give such an intense reaction to the normal nightmare. There must be something.

“I… I… I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Yuri could feel the sincerity in his apology. She just kept staring at his face. He seemed still scared and finally, he held onto his forehead while closing his eyes. She really wondered how he felt right now. She could see the depression, frustration and sadness on his face. 

He suddenly got up which shocked Yuri who kept observing his condition. He took off the cloth that Yuri had lent to him. He gave it back to Yuri. “Thanks.” He walked away.

Yuri also got up. “Wait!” He stopped walking and looked at her back. She still could see the sorrow in his eyes. “I think Nickhun and Yoona still don’t get home.”

“Yes, it’s okay. I’ll just wait outside. Thanks for everything.” He continued his steps to the door and went out from YoonYul’s villa. Yuri just stared at him in confusion. Why did he suddenly change just because of a dream? Dream is just a dream! How could it affect a person? She didn’t understand.

------------

Minho leaned against the door of his villa. The weather was so cool. It was really killing him right now especially when he didn’t have any shirt on. However, he was willing to bear with it than letting others seeing the hidden side of him.

“Why did it have to appear again?!” He asked angrily while throwing a light punch to the wall.

He slowly sat down on the floor while leaning against the wall. He hugged his knees and buried his face on his arms. He felt really sad, depressed and frustrated whenever he unconsciously recalled that past memories.

Whenever he was in this condition, he would stay alone without anyone knew. He didn’t want to show his weak side to other person. He just wanted to be alone in facing it. Even Nickhun and his manager didn’t know about this weak side of him. He just kept it in himself.

------------

Yuri was looking for Minho around Sunrise Dream’s area. She was very worried when thinking what might have happened to him. He was acting strangely but what was the thing that caused him to be like that? She was very worried. Even how much she hated him, she wasn’t too evil to let him be like that. 

She stopped walking all of a sudden when she spotted him in front of 2SG’s villa. He was sitting while leaning against the wall and he buried his face on his arms. She was shocked seeing at how depressed he was. 

She thought she knew him very well but what she was seeing right now was the proof that she was wrong. She thought he didn’t have any feelings at all especially towards others, she thought all he could do to other person was giving a bad treat and getting angry at, she thought he just could be a bad person who didn’t have any problems and weakness, and she thought he was so selfish to the point that he didn’t care about other person’s feelings at all.

She really didn’t expect that he also had this side on him, where he would get scared and sad. It turned out that he had other side of him that she didn’t know. He might be a person that she never expected him to be, a person that was totally different.

She was hesitant whether wanted to approach him or not. If she did come to him, what should she say? How should she comfort him? How should she ask him about his problem? Besides, the most important, their relationship wasn’t very good and she still couldn’t forgive him for what he had done to her before because it was just too painful.

------------

Yoona closed the door of YoonYul’s villa after getting home. She looked around, looking for Yuri. She really wanted to know what Yuri was doing alone without her.

She spotted Yuri was sitting on the sofa in the living room. She approached Yuri. “Yuri-ah!” She exclaimed happily.

“Argh!” Yuri shouted since Yoona had startled her. She took a breath of relief after knowing it was Yoona. “Oh~ Yoona…”

“What is this?” Yoona let out a chuckle. “How can you give such an intense reaction?” She took a seat beside Yuri. “What was on your minds? It seemed really important as you didn’t even realize my presence.”

“Nothing.” Yuri lied while giving a forced smile. She changed the topic. “Did you have fun at your house with Nickhun?”

“Well…” Yoona paused for a while, recalling back the precious memories with Nickhun at her house. “Not bad.” Honestly, she really had a great fun with Nickhun but still she thought it would be weird to say straight to Yuri about how she felt. “What about you? What did you do being alone? You must be lonely without me, right?”

“Em… truthfully, I was with Minho.”

“What?” Yoona looked at Yuri in shock. “Really? But, w… why? I don’t understand.”

“You don’t have to think that far. He just forgot to ask the key from Nickhun.”

“And, that’s why you help him? I thought you didn’t care about him at all.” Yoona asked while smirking.

“I’m not so evil to act like how he is especially the weather is so cool. If I act like an evil person, I will look just like how Minho is. And, that doesn’t make any different between us.”

“Alright.” Yoona replied playfully.

Yuri took something which located beside the sofa. “Here.” She gave a sparkling beautiful white dress to Yoona.

“Wow, it’s beautiful!” Yoona exclaimed excitedly while observing on the dress in amazement. Yuri showed the other dress. “Oh, is that yours?” She asked. “Yours is black. So, black and white?” She let out a chuckle.

“Oh, yeah~” Yuri replied playfully while staring at the dress with a smile on her face. “It’s really pretty, isn’t?”

“Yes. But, this dress… for what?”

“It’s for this night’s recording. The producer met me just now. We have to wear this dress.”

“Oh, I see. It has been long since the last recording.” Yoona looked quite excited when thinking they were going to make a recording for the show, which meant she would spend more time with Nickhun. “Anyways, what are we going to do, wearing this dress?”

Yuri shrugged. “I don’t know either. We have to wait tonight to know about it.”

------------

“Welcome to the new popular show, Date with 2SG!” MC 1 exclaimed.

“Our previous episode had reached the highest rating! It becomes more popular. Thank you for all your support for this show!” MC 2 slightly bowed his upper body.

“Why it is like that? Did it get more popular because of the MCs?” MC 1 asked while letting out a proud laugh.

“Ceh!” MC 2 rolled his eyes. “You are embarrassing me… Anyways, we should move on to the show… what the couples are going to do this week? Let’s see.”


Nickhun and Minho were waiting for Yuri and Yoona in front of the door of dining room. They were wearing a smart tuxedo. It seemed like they were going to have a formal activity instead of playing some games.

“Wow, 2SG look really smart! The tuxedos really look so good on them, as expected. What are they going to do? And, where are our twins?”

Nickhun took a look at his watch. “Where are them?” He talked to himself while looking around. “The girls really take long to get ready.” However, Minho was just being silent since before and he didn’t utter any word which caused Nickhun felt quite weird. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?” He nudged Minho.

“Huh?” Minho looked quite shocked. “N… nothing.” He shook his head. Actually, he looked quite nervous and excited at the same time. It seemed like he was anticipating for something.


“I’m really curious how Minho feels. It seems something different about his feelings. Even Nickhun realized about that.” MC 2 said.

“I think the twins will dress prettily based on how 2SG dressed. Is Minho nervous to see how Yuri looks?” MC 1 suggested.

“Are you sure? Don’t they argue to each other a lot?”

“Who knows?” MC 1 shrugged. “Honestly… “She looked into MC 2’s eyes intensely. “Doesn’t a boy will treat a girl badly if he likes her?”

“Well, maybe…” MC 2 nodded. “But, impossible…” he paused. “Really?” He himself looked very confused.


Not too long after, Yuri and Yoona came and they walked towards Minho and Nickhun. They looked stunningly beautiful.

“Wow! They look pretty! Black and white, nice!”

Nickhun kept his stare on Yoona because she just looked too pretty. Yuri and Yoona both looked pretty in his eyes but he didn’t know why Yoona caught his eyes. His jaw slightly dropped staring at her face.

The same went to Yuri as her eyes already locked on Minho once she saw him. He looked different now from the last time she saw him that evening. It was like there was nothing happened to him. She felt like she was looking at two different persons. How could he change too sudden? Was he trying to cover it up? Though it seemed like the worry that Yuri felt towards Minho, she still convinced herself that she didn’t worry for him, she was just curious.

“Yoona, you look really pretty!” Nickhun said in amazement.

“Really? Thanks.” Yoona smiled bashfully and her cheeks turned red.

Only now, Nickhun changed his stare to Yuri. “Yuri-ah, hello!” He waved his hand to Yuri. 

“Huh?” Yuri was quite shocked since she was looking at Minho. “Ah, yes.” She forced a smile while taking a glance towards Nickhun before turning her face towards Minho back.

“Let’s go.” Nickhun said to Yoona while being in a ready position to link arms with her. Yoona smiled shyly before linking arms with Nickhun and they entered the dining room.

Eventually, only Yuri and Minho were left alone which caused Minho to take a look at Yuri. Yuri’s eyes slightly went bigger when their eyes met. “Let’s get in.” He said seriously and just walked away.

Honestly, Yuri was a bit shocked and disappointed since she thought he had changed completely. Were all his nice actions to her this day just an acting to joke around with her? She just stared at him who was walking away.


“Minho is still the same? Does he still not change?” MC 1 asked.

“Anyway, I admire with Yuri. She is really a strong girl.” MC 2 added.


Yuri was just about to take her steps towards the dining room but she stopped when she heard someone was opening the door. She looked straight towards the door. 

“Oh? Why? What happen?” MC 1 asked with full of curiosity after seeing Yuri’s shocked and confused face.

“Do I have to ask you to enter like how Nickhun did to Yoona?” Minho asked while leaning against the door with a playful smile on his face.

“Oh?” Yuri looked very shocked but she tried to hide it. “O… of course not!” she shook her head vigorously.

“Ceh!” He rolled his eyes in pleasantness. He came closer to her while smiling. Yuri unconsciously took a few steps backwards as she was very nervous of what Minho was going to do. “Do you think you can lie to me? I know you want it, right?” He turned around and placed his hand on his waist, waiting for Yuri to link arms with him.

“What the…” Yuri clenched her teeth and gave a glare to him. “Who said I want?! I’ll just enter by myself!” She gave a light punch towards his stomach but it was still quite hard.

“Hey!” Minho called her but he just got ignored. “Ouch!” He held onto his stomach. “Ceh! She is still being stubborn…” He shook his head but then, he let out a chuckle while staring at Yuri who was going to dining room.


“Minho! Minho! Minho!” MC 1 cheered for Minho while clapping her hands excitedly. “He has changed! He is treating Yuri differently! Yeah! Minyul couple becomes cuter!”

“Yes, you are right! He still likes to tease Yuri but in more a fun and nice way which made their relationship becomes cute.” MC 2 added. The two MCs were very glad that Minho had changed and they looked very excited in knowing how Minyul couple would progress.


Yuri took a seat in front of Yoona. “Where is Minho?” Nickhun asked Yuri. 

She looked back, looking for Minho. “Here he comes.” Minho took a seat beside Yuri.

“Where did you go?” Nickhun asked Minho.

“Well…” Minho took a look at Yuri which caused Yuri to turn her head to other direction. “Nothing.” He gave a forced grin to Nickhun.

They were waiting for the food to be served. During that time, Yuri drank some water. “You are so beautiful tonight.” Minho whispered to Yuri’s ear. Because of that, Yuri almost choked as she was very shocked of his action especially when he gave a compliment which she thought it was out of question for him to compliment someone especially to her. She coughed continuously.

“Yuri, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Yoona asked in worry.


“What did Minho say to Yuri until she gave such a reaction?” MC 2 chuckled. “I’m really curious!”

“Yuri, what did Minho say? What did Minho say?!” MC 1 asked eagerly while stomping her legs like Yuri could hear what she said.


Minho slightly turned his body towards her while resting his arm on the table. “Are you okay?” He asked and he let out a chuckle, seeing how Yuri reacted to his compliment. He gently patted Yuri’s back to make her feel better. “What should I do? As much as I know, we should drink water to relieve cough. However, you are coughing because you drank water.” 

Yuri was giving a glare. He replied it with a playful smile. “Ceh! I won’t be like this if isn’t because of you!”

“You said it’s my fault?” Minho raised his eyebrows. He didn’t even look angry but he was just happy to talk with her comfortably. “Hey, I just said that ‘you are…”

“ H… heeeyyy!” Yuri blurted out to cut Minho off. “It’s enough. Just keep quiet!” She made angry expression to hide the embarrassment on her face though her cheeks were slowly turning red.

Yoona was staring at Minho and Yuri while smiling widely. She was very happy to see how their relationship changed. She thought Minho was treating Yuri much better now like how Minho and Yuri spent time together when she and Nickhun weren’t around. If Minho kept treating her badly on that time, she was sure Yuri won’t ever let him to stay with her in the villa.


“Oh~ seriously! What the heck did Minho tell Yuri?!” MC 1 shouted. “Seeing how Yuri was acting really made me feel dying to know what it was!”

“Minho, what did you tell her?” Nickhun asked with full of curiosity.

“You want to know?” Minho asked while taking a look at Yuri. “Alright.” He nodded. “Actually… I said that she is…” 

Yuri immediately covered Minho’s mouth with her hand. “Don’t say anything, otherwise you are dead! Understand?!” She asked seriously while giving him a death glare.

Minho nodded his head and tried to put away Yuri’s hand from his mouth. After confirming, she let him go.


“Oh?!” Both of MCs seemed extremely shocked. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing. “Is this really Choi Minho?! 2SG’s Choi Minho that we saw last episode? Seriously, what’s wrong with him? Why did he be so nice to Yuri? He is really driving all of us crazy.”

Yuri herself also looked shocked with Minho’s obedient reply. She still kept staring at Minho who was already eating. “Yah!” She elbowed him.

“Yes?” He took a look at her after taking a full bite. Yuri raised her eyebrows in anger and confusion. She was angry at him because he kept changing which made her more confused. “What?” He asked since he couldn’t get what she was trying to say.

“You don’t have anything to say to me?” She asked in frustration. Minho just shook his head while smiling. “Yah!” She shouted at him which startled him. He looked at her in confusion. “Hey, how can you just obey to me like that?! Say something!”

“What’s wrong with you?” Minho just let out a chuckle before continuing eating his dinner.

“No! We aren’t finished yet!” Yuri took the spoon from Minho’s hand. “You should say something instead of just obeying when I said ‘Don’t say anything, otherwise you are dead!’!”


“See! Even Yuri is confused!” Both of the MCs laughed. “This is really getting interesting!”

Minho just stared at Yuri. “’I don’t care about that! It’s not my business! Why should I obey to you?! Isn’t like it would affect me!’” Yuri even gave him an example how to reply to her correctly. “That’s what you should say!”

“Ceh! Kwon Yuri, why should I follow your script?” Minho asked while letting out a chuckle.


“Wow! Choi Minho!!!” The MCs shouted while clapping excitedly.

Yuri seemed in disbelief when hearing his answer. He’s really driving her crazy right now. “Hey! That’s not my script! It’s what you were supposed to say!”

“Aigoo~” He took a bread and put it into Yuri’s mouth to shut her up. “Don’t keep thinking about the silly thing. Just enjoy the dinner, okay?”

Yoona kept laughing as she saw Yuri and Minho’s cute argument. They looked really better in this way. Before, they were really argued to each other in anger but now, Minho just liked to tease Yuri which made her got mad.

Just then, she was aware that there was someone who kept staring at her. She turned her head to the left. Nickhun smiled once he knew she was aware that he kept looking at her. “Why? Is there something… on my face?” She touched her face.

“Nothing.”

“So, why?” she looked at him with confused face.

“It’s because you are so pretty.” He grinned widely.


Nickhun’s answer caused a noisy atmosphere between the MCs. “Aigoo~ He becomes so cheesy! Ceh! Really…” Both of the MCs laughed in sarcasm. “Seriously, what’s wrong with both members of 2SG?”

Yoona’s cheeks turned red. “What the…” she pouted her lips and hit Nickhun’s arm lightly. He just replied her with a chuckle.

They enjoyed their dinner. Yuri was eating hungrily like she hadn’t eaten for long. Yoona looked at her while smiling. “Yah! How long have you not eaten?”
“I’m soooo hungry. I didn’t take my lunch.” Yuri stopped to eat for a while just to answer Yoona’s question.

“Really? Why?”

“Why?” Yuri stopped eating and she let go of her hold onto the spoon. When thinking what was the reason for her to skip her lunch, she thought it would be precise if she said that it was because of Minho. She kept thinking what had happened to Minho after he had a dream that caused her forgot to take her lunch despite how hungry she was on that time. “Well… maybe I forgot about it.” She gave Yoona a stiff smile with hesitated expression on her face.

“Forgot?!” Yoona asked in disbelief. “You could be so careless when I was not by your side.” She chuckled. Yuri replied her with a grin.


--------------
The recording was stopped for a while as they had to change the location.

Nickhun approached Minho who stood against the wall while drinking water. “Yah!” He patted Minho’s back as he started the conversation.

Because of that, Minho choked. He coughed while tapping his chest. “Yah! What do you want?!” He looked at Nickhun with frustrated face.

“Answer my question with full of honesty.” Nickhun pointed at him seriously.

“What?” Minho straightened up his body and stood properly back. 

“Why did you change? Why are you treating Yuri nicely?”

“Well, I…”

“You better answer it nicely.” Nickhun gave a warning since he really hoped that Minho didn’t change just because he was trying to play some prank on her.

“Isn’t that what you want? Treating her nicely?”

“Yes, of course. But, I want to know what made you change. It’s must be because of something. I don’t think you can just change like that.”

Minho got what Nickhun meant by his words. “Don’t worry. I don’t have any intention in playing with her feelings.” He patted Nickhun’s shoulder with a smile, convincing that he was telling the truth. “I want to get more drinks.” He walked away, leaving Nickhun alone with confusing situation.

Minho’s answer had made Nickhun became confused. Listening to Minho’s answer was nothing, but when he recalled Minho’s answer and thought wisely about it made him confused. “He said, ‘her feelings’, does it have a deep meaning? Since when he cares about Yuri’s feelings?” Nickhun talked to himself with a frown on his face.

------------

“Now, they are in the hall. What are they going to do?” MC asked excitedly. “Are they going to dance? Since they are wearing the cloth that is perfect for the dance. Romantic dance!”

Yuri, Yoona, Minho and Nickhun were looking around curiously. “What are we going to do here?” Yuri asked. The only thing that they could see in that large hall was two sofas.

“There are two sofas.” Yoona pointed to the sofas. “Should we sit there?” She suggested. All of them were heading to the sofas and both of them took a seat on it with the position Minho and Yuri on a sofa and Nickhun and Yoona on another sofa.

All of a sudden, once they sat on the sofa, the electric was cut off. 


“What is happening?!” The MC asked in shock. “Why did it become dark all of a sudden? It is blackout?!”

“Argh!” Yoona shouted as she was shocked and eventually, she hugged Nickhun who was beside her.

“Oh?” Nickhun was shocked at first when Yoona hugged him. Then, his lips curled up as he calmed her down. “Don’t worry. There’s nothing.” He lightly patted her back.

However, Yuri was more relaxed compared to Yoona. “Ouch! Don’t step on my foot!” Yuri said angrily to Minho while lightly hitting his knee.


“What is happening actually? We can just hear their voice but can’t see anything.”

-------

 

I'm sorry for not updating...My friend haven't update this story for a while..and I'm having an exam so I cant really update///sorry guys.........