13. Challenging, Mysterious Yet Warm Secret Meeting with Siwon

My HatefulBoyfriend

Yuri couldn’t focus at all on the lesson after the incident at the canteen. Siwon wanted to meet her but she really wondered what was his reason for doing that especially when he glared at Minho before he went. She felt like her head were going to explode because of the questions that kept buzzing her minds. She kept taking a look at her watch. 

She took a look at her watch for the last time and the class was going to end in a few minutes more. Honestly, she was unsure either wanted to meet Siwon or not. She really didn’t want to hurt Tiffany.

The bell rang, meant the school had ended. All the students started bagging the things and went home. However, Yuri still remained at her seat, doing nothing. She was still unsure. 

Yoona turned her body to behind, where Nickhun and Minho’s seat were. “Are we going to go home together?” she asked.

Nickhun who was bagging his things, took a glance at Yoona. “Yes, of course.” He smiled.

“But, we have to settle something first with the teacher.” Minho added as he lifted his head up and look at Yoona. “Can you wait for us?”

“Yes.” Yoona nodded. 

Nickhun realized that Yuri didn’t move even at all. He went to her and squatted down beside her. “What’s wrong?” he looked at Yuri with concerned face. He held her arm.

“Yes?” As expected, Yuri was shocked by Nickhun since her minds was on other things. “Y… yes, I’m okay.” She gave him a smile. 

Yoona and Minho just stared at Yuri and Nickhun and there was a deep meaning in their stare. Yoona bowed her head, trying to calm down herself. Then, she looked at Minho back to keep her minds on something else. “So, Yuri and I will wait here.” She said to him.

However, Minho still stared at Yuri and Nickhun. “Y… yes?” he asked after hearing Yoona’s words.

“Yuri and I will wait here,” Yoona repeated her words while looking straight into Minho’s eyes. She sensed something from the way he looked at Yuri and Nickhun.

“O… ok.” Minho replied. He went to Nickhun. “Let’s go!” he pulled Nickhun harshly.

“Bye!” Nickhun waved his hand to Yuri while letting Minho to pull him. Yuri gave him a wide smile.

“Hey, guys! Who want to join me surveying our school with Key?” Sooyoung announced.

“Me, me!” Sunny volunteered herself while putting her hand up and hopped cutely. Sooyoung nodded while raising one of her eyebrows. Then, she looked at other girls, waiting for their reaction.

“Well… I don’t have anything to do anyway. Ok!” Jessica exclaimed after bagging her things.

“Including me!” Hyoyeon added.

“Me too.” Taeyeon said.

Lastly Sooyoung looked at Seohyun. Before Seohyun could open , Sooyoung immediately said, “Yes, unnie knows… you are going to library, right?” Seohyun nodded while smiling. “Then, be careful.” She said to Seohyun. “Yoonyul! How’s about you guys? Are you going with us?”

“I don’t think we can…” Yoona slightly pouted her lips. “We have to go home with Nickhun and Minho…”

“Ah, yes… yes…” Sooyoung replied sarcastically while nodding for a few times. “Girls, let’s go!” Sooyoung said to Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica and Hyoyeon. All of them got up and went to Sooyoung. 

“I’ll go back first.” Onew informed to Key before walking away.

“Hey, where are you going?” Key grabbed Onew’s arm. “Stay with me! How can a guy be around with those… em…” he counted while pointing to Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon. “Five! Five girls?!” 

“That’s your problem.” Onew replied shortly. He continued to walk again.

“Hey, come on!” Key wrapped his hand around Onew’s neck. “We’re new students here! Don’t you think we should know this place better?”

“It hurts!” Onew exclaimed while putting away Key’s hand. “I don’t need it!”

“Ok, whatever!” Key shook his head. “At least, accompany me! Just 1 hour! Please~” However, Onew didn’t show any reaction that he would fulfilled Key’s request. “30 minutes?”

“Alright, alright!” Onew finally agreed.

“Good, good, good!” Key exclaimed happily. “Let’s go!” he said to Sooyoung and all of them went out from the class.

Seeing everyone was gone, Yoona took a look at Yuri who became quiet and gloomy after recess. She wondered what had changed her mood. She didn’t think it was because of Minho since she could see they didn’t interact with each other too much. Besides, Yuri won’t be silent like this if she did argue with Minho. There must be something bothering her minds.

Seohyun got up from her seat. “Unnie, bye bye!” she waved her hand in the air.

“Are you going to library?” Yoona asked Seohyun. She gave a nod as a reply for Yoona’s question. “Ok, bye!” Yoona waved her hand to Seohyun back. Seohyun went out from the class.

“Yuri-ah, what’s wrong actually?” Yoona held Yuri’s arm which made Yuri slightly shocked.

“Yes?” Yuri looked at Yoona while raising her eyebrows.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Well…” Yuri bowed her head. She didn’t know how to talk about it. “Actually, it’s about Siwon.”

“Siwon?” Yoona looked shocked. “Anyways, why do you look so depressed because of him?”

“Do you still remember when all of us talk about how Siwon maybe like me at the canteen?” Yuri asked. Yoona nodded with full of curiosity. “I’m not sure too but he kept looking at me even at Tiffany’s birthday party … and, today he asked me to meet him at library.” Yuri told everything to Yoona as she thought it was no use to hide from her best friend especially when she needed her opinion about this thing. “And, what makes it worse, I can see he glared at Minho before walking away.”

“What?!” Yoona asked in disbelief, slightly raising her voice. “Really?!”

“Yes, I’m not lying.”

All of a sudden, a voice was heard which startled both of Yuri and Yoona. “Hey, both of you! What are you two talking about? It sounds so interesting from the way you talked.”

Yuri and Yoona’s eyes went bigger as they felt that voice was too familiar and if not mistaken, they expected it was Tiffany. They immediately turned their head to behind, where the voice came from. Tiffany was showing her eye-smile, which meant they were right.

“T… Tiffany… what are you doing here?” Yuri asked anxiously. She wanted to hide her problem with Siwon from her. She didn’t want to hurt Tiffany.

Tiffany chuckled, staring at Yoona and Yuri. “Hey, what’s up with your reaction? I can’t be here?”

“Th… that’s not what I mean.” Yuri denied. “I thought you follow others.”

“Nope, I’m finishing my essay.” Tiffany put down her pen. “Anyways, what were you two talking about?”

Yuri looked at Yoona while giving ‘please-help-me!’ look. “W… We just talked about casual thing.” Yoona lied as Yuri asked her to.

“Really?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows. “Ok.” She smiled and continued doing her essay.

Yuri hove a relief of sigh while taping her chest. “Please hide it for me.” She said to Yoona. “I don’t want to make her sad.” Yoona nodded. “Anyways, what do you think about this? Should I meet him? I think he must be waiting for me right now.” Yuri took a look at her watch and it had been 30 minutes since the school ended. 

“Yuri-ah, I think it’s better to meet him first. He maybe has something important to say.” Yoona gave her opinion.

“I think you are right.” Yuri nodded. “I should go as soon as possible before he goes.” She got up from her seat.

“Yoonyul! Can you help me?” All of a sudden, Tiffany asked. Yuri and Yoona looked at Tiffany with questioned face. “Help me with my essay.” Yuri was hesitant. She must go now to meet Siwon but she thought Tiffany must be wondering where she was going.

Yoona turned her head towards Yuri. “Just meet Siwon. I’ll help Tiffany.”

“Ok, thanks!” Yuri exclaimed before taking her bag and went out from the class.

Yoona also got up from her seat and went to take a seat beside Tiffany. “What is it? What can I help?”

However, Tiffany’s focus was more on Yuri. “Where is she going?” she asked as she was referring to Yuri.

Yoona paused for a while as she was thinking the most suitable excuse. “I… I think she is going to library.”

“Really?” Tiffany asked in disbelief while chuckling. “Since when she becomes this hardworking? Or… it’s because of other intention?”

“O… Of… co… course she wants to study. Let’s move on!” Yoona blurted out. “What do you want me to help with?” she immediately changed their topic to avoid Tiffany asking more questions which might lead to the thing that she had to hide.

------------

Yuri was on the way to the library hurriedly. Just then, she heard someone was calling for her. “Unnie!” 

She was sure it was Seohyun and turned her body to the back. Seohyun was running towards her. “S… Seohyun-ah…” she stuttered.

“Where unnie is going?” Seohyun asked.

“I… I want to go to library…” she replied while pointing to the way which was directing to library.

“Great!” Seohyun exclaimed. “I’m going there too! Let’s go!”

“W… wait!” Yuri blurted out which made Seohyun stopped walking immediately. “Suddenly, unnie feels like wanting to go toilet.” She lied. She didn’t want to take a risk. The more person knew, the higher the possibility Tiffany would find it out. “You go first, unnie will go later, okay?”

“O… ok.” Seohyun replied in confusion while staring at Yuri who was running towards the nearest toilet.

----------

“This is our basketball court.” Sooyoung pointed to a big building. They could see a basketball team was practicing.

Key nodded while smiling. “I think you can even join them.” He said to Sooyoung playfully as she was very tall.

“Really?” Sooyoung giggled. “Sunny and Taeyeon of course can’t join!” She laughed.

“YAH!” Sunny and Taeyeon screamed while glaring at Sooyoung. “Why bragging us?!”

“There is no use to argue about this!” Hyoyeon exclaimed to stop their argument. “Sunny-ah, Taeyeon-ah, just accept what Sooyoung said.”

“What the…” Sunny bit her lips. “You are short too!” she stuck her tongue out to Hyoyeon.

As everyone was very happy playing with each other, Jessica and Onew were just silent. Jessica still focused on them. She laughed and smiled seeing their attitudes but Onew didn’t even care about them at all like he was alone there. He put the headset on and immersed himself into his music world.

“Let’s move on!” Hyoyeon exclaimed and all of them started walking again. However, Onew who was behind Jessica, walked first without waiting for her to walk which caused him accidentally bumped into her.

“Ouch!” Jessica’s body jerked forward. Then, she immediately straighten up her body and looked at the person who did that to her. She glared at Onew angrily while grasping her hands.

“Sorry.” Onew replied shortly. He just turned his head away.

Jessica took a deep breath. He did apologize but somehow, she thought he purposely did that to her. He didn’t show any sincerity in his apology. “Yah! What type of apology is that?” Jessica slightly raised her voice which made others realized what was going on between Jessica and Onew.

“Hey, what is happening?” Taeyeon asked in confusion.

Onew didn’t react at all to what Jessica said to her. “Yah! Don’t you listen to what I said?!” she raised her voice angrily. Yet, there was still not response from Onew and he just looked at other direction while folding his arms.

“S… Sica-ah… I think he could not hear because of the headset.” Key uttered cautiously his words as Jessica seemed too angry.

Jessica took off the headset from Onew’s ears harshly. Onew looked at Jessica. “What?” he asked like nothing was wrong.

“Why did you do that to me?!”

“I have said sorry. What else do you want?” Onew replied half-seriously.

“What?!” Jessica asked in disbelief. “It’s not matter whether I want or not! It’s about your behavior! Don’t you have any manner?!” Jessica was too angry and she lifted her hand up like ready to throw a punch towards Onew.

“Hey, wait, wait!” Sooyoung blurted out. She pulled Jessica away from Onew.

“Let me go!” Jessica struggled with Sooyoung to escape from her hold.

“Jessica, calm down!” Sooyoung shouted while hugging her. Onew just stared at Jessica blankly, somehow he seemed like was jeering at her which made Jessica angrier. Jessica tried to calm down herself while heaving a few deep breathes. “Are you okay now?” Sooyoung asked to confirm before letting her go. Jessica just stood there silently but her angry expression was still on her face.

“Hey, what did you do to her?” Key whispered to Onew while hitting his arm lightly. Onew just shrugged.

“Ok, ok! Now, let’s move on!” Sunny announced to change their bad situation. “Let’s go!” she pulled Jessica along with her. Everybody proceed to library as it was the closest to them now.

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

I’m walking around the library. I take every step very cautiously while watching out for everything around here. Somehow, I seem like a spy. Just then, my steps stop immediately when I hear a familiar voice.

“This is our school library. It will be opened till 10 o’clock in the night.” Sooyoung explains as she points to a large building in front of them.

“Oh, no!” I stomp my legs in frustration. “Why did they have to be here at this time?!” I cover my face with my bag from their view. I squat down and walk like a duck heading to the library. Honestly, my legs are very sore as I’m walking like a duck but I didn’t have other choice except to accelerate my pace before someone of them will spot me.

I am in the library and I stop walking like a duck as I can see a pair of legs in front of me, I’m sure he is facing me. I slowly lift my head up and finally, my eyes are looking at his face. My eyes go bigger. Siwon is looking at me in astonishment yet he still gives me a sweet smile.

I reply him with a stiff smile. Aigoo… why did I have to appear in front of him like this?! I felt quite awkward just being around him… but, to appear in front of him like this made it worse! It’s so embarrassing! I slowly get up while scratching my head.

“D… did you wait for long? I’m sorry as I was late.” I say apologetically.

“It’s okay.” He replies while smiling. Doesn’t he get mad at me even a bit? I think I have made him wait for an hour. As I turn my face, I can see Seohyun. Oh! I can’t be seen by her! Despite I still feel uncomfortable with Siwon, I just grab his hand and pull him away with me. Of course he is shocked of my unexpected action. I go to a bit far place from Seohyun but we are still in library.

“I’m sorry.” I apologize to him as I let his hand go. “Anyways, why did you want to meet me?” 

“That guy… Choi Minho… do you like him?” He just goes to the point. I’m very shocked. So, does that mean my guess is right?

I don’t know what to say. So, I just answer his question. “N… no, I don’t like him. In fact, I still hate him.”

He heaves a sigh of relief. Seriously, after this, is he going to confess? No, don’t do that! Please, he will put me into difficult situation! “That’s great to hear.” I can see his smile. “Ok, I’m off. Take care.” Oh, is he going to leave like that? I still don’t get it. He is about to go but he stops by himself. He turns his head to the back, towards me. “Please wear your necklace well. Don’t lose it.” He says while looking straight into my eyes. 

He gives me a smile before he leaves. I don’t know why but his smile… his smile… feels so warm… I’m not sure why but it gives me a comfort and it feels like familiar to me. Why? And, he also mentioned about the necklace. Why did he ask me to keep it well?

[End of Yuri’s P.O.V]

-----------

“Seohyun-ah!” Yuri shocked Seohyun from behind while holding her shoulders.

“Oh, unnie!” Seohyun beamed at her. Yuri smiled back and took a seat beside Seohyun. “Why did you take so long in the toilet?”

“Just because…” Yuri gave an awkward grin.

“Anyways, why did unnie suddenly feel like going to library?”

“Hey, what did you mean by that? You know, unnie is always hard-working.” Seohyun chuckled. “What did you do?”

“Nothing much. I’m just finishing my assignment.”

“Seohyun-ah.” Yuri called. She sounded excited. “How are you and that guy?”

“Which guy?” A frown was seen on Seohyun’s face.

“Eh~ of course it’s Jung Yonghwa! Who else? I think you don’t know any other guy beside him, right?”

“Unnie! Stop it! There is nothing happened between us. I don’t have any connection with him!” Seohyun slightly raised her voice.

“Hey, why are you so mad?” Yuri laughed.

“Wh… who said I’m mad?!” Seohyun still raised her voice and just then, she realized that she did sound angry. She cleaned . “I… I mean… Unnie and other unnies always like to tease me!”

“But, truthfully, I think you two really look good with each other. He also seems nice. Are you still angry with him?”

“Yes and I won’t forgive him until he deserves it.” Seohyun replied firmly.

“Why? I think he is really sincere asking forgiveness from you. Seohyun-ah, you should show some interest in guys now.”

“Unnie, I’m still 20 years old. There is a long way ahead.”

“At least, you should have a boyfriend now.”

“I don’t think it is necessary for me.” Seohyun got up from her seat. “Unnie, I want to take another book at the shelf.”

“Ok.” Yuri nodded and she took a look at the assignment that Seohyun did. She smiled as she checked it out. As expected, this was their maknae’s work, so superb, completely matched with her title, holding the first ranking in the school.

Seohyun went to a shelf. She took as much as book that she needed. Because of that, she accidentally dropped a book from her hands. She just about to take that book but there was a guy helping her. “Oh, thank y…” she stopped as she was shocked by his appearance. 

“Hi,” Yonghwa greeted her warmly. “You are so hard-working.”

Seohyun’s expression changed when she knew it was Yonghwa. A frown could be seen on her face. “Thanks!” she replied as she took the book from his hand harshly. She went back to her seat, beside Yuri in rush.

“Why?” Yuri looked at her with questioned face. Just then, Yonghwa came closer to them. “Oh, Yonghwa! Hi!” Yuri greeted cheerfully while waving her hand in the air. Yonghwa replied her with a beam. 

Seohyun stared at Yonghwa. “What do you want?”

“I… I…” Yonghwa paused.

Yuri immediately interrupted. “It’s great that you come.” She smiled widely towards Yonghwa. “Seohyun-ah, unnie has to go. See you tomorrow!”

“Unnie!” Seohyun looked at Yuri with a frown on her face.

“Bye!” Yuri patted Seohyun’s shoulder before going away.

“Can I sit here?” Yonghwa pointed to the place which was facing Seohyun. Seohyun nodded though she still looked angry. Yonghwa sat down meanwhile Seohyun continued finishing her assignment. 

Honestly, he didn’t have anything to do. He looked around and he could see all students were focusing on their own work except him. He ended up staring at Seohyun. It was really rare to see her at this close and he should appreciate it as much as he could.

Seohyun lifted her head up and her eyes met Yonghwa’s eyes. He cleaned his throat and immediately bowed his head, staring at the table blankly. “Don’t you have anything to do?” she asked.

“Huh?” Yonghwa looked at her.

“Why are you here if you don’t have anything to do?”

“I… I…” he paused. “Of course I have a thing to do. I want to study… with you. Can you teach me?”

“WHAT?!” Seohyun shouted in disbelief which grabbed other students’ attention. All the students were staring at them. Yonghwa looked shocked too. Seohyun immediately got up and kept bowing her body. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry!” She really felt embarrassed because of her action just now. She turned her head towards Yonghwa back.

“I’m sorry for making you shocked but I …”

Seohyun organized all the books and put them back on the shelves. She came back to her seat to take her bag and walked away. Yonghwa immediately ran after her. She accelerated her pace but Yonghwa still managed to chase her.

“Why? What’s wrong? Did I do anything wrong?” He asked as he walked beside her.

“No! You didn’t do wrong! I was wrong, okay?! Are you happy now?!” she raised her voice.

“Wait!” he grabbed her arm to stop her from going away. She stopped and faced him. She looked at his hand which was holding tightly onto her arm. “Sorry.” He let go of his hold on her. “I just want you to teach me. Why are you so mad?”

“Out of many people, why did you choose me?”

“Because you got the first ranking in our school.” Yonghwa said though it wasn’t his real reason.

“I’m sorry. I can’t teach you even how much you beg me.” Seohyun said firmly and walked away hurriedly. Yonghwa just stared at her. Why did she hate him so much? He didn’t understand.

Seohyun accelerated her pace and kept taking a glance to behind to confirm that Yonghwa didn’t follow her anymore. She really felt scared of how she had changed. It was really rare to see her embarrassing herself in front of others. But, why she became so clumsy when being with him? She was not being herself! He had changed her. Her heart which was never pounding so fast for any guy, now kept pounding crazily when he was around. She didn’t understand why she acted weirdly in front of him.

-----------

Yuri and Yoona were resting in their room. They got free time to rest as 2SG had to attend their schedule. 

“How is your meeting with Siwon?” Yoona asked.

“Oh, yes! I forget to tell you!” Yuri lied down beside Yoona. “He ask me if I like Minho or not.”

“Really?!” Yoona looked shocked. “Then, did he confess to you?”

“I don’t know… em… I mean… how should I put this? He didn’t explain why he asked but the thing that caused me to be so curious is when he asked me to keep the necklace well.”

“Necklace? Which necklace?!” Yoona looked at Yuri with great interest. “Did he give a present before?”

“Hey, of course not!” Yuri frowned. “I think he meant this necklace.” She showed Yoona the necklace that she wore.

“Are you sure?”

“Well… I just wear this necklace, only this.”

“But, why did he ask you to keep it well? I don’t understand. What is the connection between him and that necklace?”

“That’s what I’m wondering right now.” She really didn’t understand what was the connection between her necklace and Siwon. How did he know she was wearing a necklace? It didn’t matter how much she tried to think, it still didn’t make sense someone that she just talked with, could know that she was wearing a necklace. Did he always observe her? 

And, why did he ask her to keep it well? There shouldn’t be anyone know except Yoona that the necklace was too precious to her, much precious than her own life. That necklace was the only thing that she had, connecting to her family. She wore it since she was little which her parents gave it to her. She couldn’t lose it not matter what. 

“Oh, yes. The photo!” Yuri exclaimed all of a sudden which shocked Yoona.

“What photo?”

“The photo!” Yuri kept repeating it while searching it in her bag.

“Yes, I know it’s a photo! But, photo of whom?!”

“This!” Yuri showed a photo to Yoona.

Yoona took it and looked at it with a frown on her face. There was a middle-aged woman in that photo. “Who is this?”

“Minho’s mom.” 

“What?!” Yoona asked in disbelief. “What kind of nonsense are you talking about?”

“I’m serious. She is Minho’s mom. Take a look at the back of the photo. You will know that I’m talking the truth.”

Yoona did as what Yuri asked her. “Then, why is this photo with you? Did you steal it?!”

“Yah! Im Yoona! How can you think of me like that?!” Yuri threw a small pillow towards Yoona.

Yoona avoided it and laughed. “Then, how can this photo be with you?”

“You remember where he left me before? I found it there. I think he accidentally dropped it.”

“Then, aren’t you going to give it back to him?”

“Yes, I will… but I’m sure he must think that I stole it!” Yuri said angrily.

“So?”

“So… I have to give it surreptitiously. Right now, Minho and Nickhun are not at home, right? It’s suitable time!” Yuri got up.

“Then, are you going now?” Yoona asked worriedly.

“Yes.” Yuri replied while smiling and she went out from the room.

“Is she going to be okay? What if Minho and Nickhun come back earlier?” Yoona talked to herself.

Not long after, Yuri came back again. “Yoona.”

“Oh!” Yoona was slightly shocked. “Yes?”

“If I still don’t get home for 2 hours, ‘S.O.S’ okay?”

“Ok!” Yoona smiled.

--------------

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

I’m in 2SG’s villa. Thankfully, it is unlocked. Yes, I already expected that it will be unlocked since there is no one staying here beside me, Yoona, 2SG and the guards who are guarding every part of this area. 

As I have been there before to wake Minho up, I’m familiar with it and can find Minho’s room easily. I enter Minho’s room and look around to find a suitable place to leave the photo without creating any suspicion.

Just then, I hear someone is opening the door. “Oh! Are they home?! Why are they so early?” I check it out while hiding behind the door of Minho’s room. Yes, it’s really them! What should I do now?! I must hide at somewhere but the only place that I can hide right now is in Minho’s room! I can see Minho is coming to me.

I look around anxiously, finding a suitable place to hide. I end up hiding in his wardrobe. Minho enters his room. I can hear he closes the door and locks it. Calm down, Kwon Yuri. Calm down! I try to keep my mouth silent. I slightly push the door of wardrobe to peek what he is doing. Oh! He is taking off his cloth! Will he come to where I’m hiding?! Please no! 

“Aigoo~ so hot!” I can hear Minho speaks. 

He is coming exactly towards me. Minho! Don’t come! No!!! He opens the wardrobe! Now, there is no use to hide anymore! His eyes go bigger as he is looking at me. I look at him back fearfully.

[End of Yuri’s P.O.V]

 

____________________

Hi guys!! sorry for the late update!!Miss this fanfic??haha..finally my friend update her story so I can share it to you!! 

17 SUBSCIBERS!! wow!!Thanks guys!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!^^