12. 4 New Students

My HatefulBoyfriend


“Is she crying?!” the MC asked out of curiosity.

“Yah! Why don’t you answer me? Have you finished?” Minho repeated his question while staring at Yuri who still didn’t respond to him and just burying her face on her arms.

“I think she is really crying.” 

“Well… who won’t cry?! Minho is too much!”

“I don’t think Yuri is crying.” The male MC said. 

“Why not?!” the female MC asked in shock because she felt like the male MC was siding Minho. “Then, what is she doing burying her face like that?! Do you think she is giggling in happiness like this?!” she showed an act like how Yuri would giggle while burying her face on her arms. 

Everyone in the studio was laughing because of that female MC. The male MC added while laughing, “I don’t mean like that! From the way I see her, she is really a strong girl.”

“Even how strong girls look from the outside, our heart still remains fragile.”


Out of a sudden, in a blink of an eye, Yuri got up from her seat. She was glaring at Minho like she would kill him any time. However, there was no sign on her face that she had cried or was crying or even was going to cry. “You wanted me to answer you? This is my answer!!!” she shouted while throwing the books to Minho as much as she could.

“See?! She is not crying!” the MC exclaimed happily as he was right.

“Ouch! Ouch!” Minho protected himself from the books that were thrown by Yuri with his hands. “Yah! Stop it! Why did you do that?!”

Yuri was about to throw another book, but she stopped when she heard what Minho asked her. “WHAT?!” she asked in disbelief. Her blood felt like was boiling now. “You don’t know what you did wrong?!”

“What did you mean?” Minho asked like an innocent person.

“Ceh!” Yuri rolled her eyes. She was really going mad. Seriously, this guy was really challenging her patience. She threw the books to Minho again. “You really deserve this! Can’t you just help me by being silent?! Is that really hard?!”


“Wow! The room was being in mess!”

“Ouch! It really hurts! Stop it!” Minho exclaimed in pain while waging his hands which he used as a protector. Yuri stopped throwing the books as she had thrown all of them. She looked at the table, looking for another book. She saw the thickest book which looked like have about a thousand pages. Minho took a look at Yuri and the book in anxiousness.

“Will she take that book?” the MC asked out of curiosity.

Yuri took that book. “Y… Y… Yuri-ah… d… don’t…” Minho said anxiously while pointing to her.

All MC were laughing at Minho. “I think this is the first time I heard Minho called Yuri by her name!”

“He got scared by her!”


Yuri gave Minho a deathly glare. Minho replied her glare with a scared expression. Yuri raised the book up like in a ready position to throw it to Minho. “Ok, ok! I’ll solve that question!” Minho blurted out in anxiousness. He went to Yuri. He took that book from her and put it on the table back. “Sit down!” he held both of her shoulders and made her to take a seat on the chair. Yuri just let what Minho did while heaving a few deep sighs. “Continue solve this question and I’ll solve this childlike question, okay?” Yuri didn’t reply anything to him. He took the childlike question and went back to his seat.

“Oh~ Finally! He is willing to help her!” the MC emphasized. “Just seeing them makes me exhausted.”

Yuri took the book and opened it harshly. She continued searching the answer for the Science-related question. She still looked angry.

Meanwhile Minho looked at the question and tried his best to use his brain. Actually, that question didn’t need to use the brain so much, just think like a child and he would get the answer. “Something that you do when you are sleeping… ” He mumbled that hint. He smiled after getting a word that suitable for that hint but he was still unsure if that was the right answer. He wrote down that word first.


The MC laughed. “Minho really focuses on answering that question. That’s so funny!”

After thinking for a while, Minho got the suitable word for the second hint and he wrote it down. Then, he continued with the next hint. “Yellow water…” he kept repeating that word while thinking wisely. As he was thinking, his eyes were wandering around. And, then… his eyes met with Yuri’s eyes. They looked into each other’s eyes for a while. He could still feel her anger. He cleaned his throat and immediately bowed his head.

“See! It’s so funny seeing Minho gets so scared with Yuri.”

“Yeah, since when he becomes this obedient?” the MC laughed.


“Oh, yes!” Minho exclaimed as he got the suitable guess for the fifth hint. He was optimist that all the answers that he guessed were right since they all were connected to each other and it could make a word. Because of Minho’s loud voice, Yuri took a look at him seriously. “Sorry.” He apologized while grinning.

“Sorry?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. So, actually, this guy could say ‘sorry’ to her.

“Yes, yes. Please answer that question fast. I only have one more hint left.” Minho changed his focus back on the question. Yuri also didn’t too care about his apology. She thought maybe he didn’t realize that he was apologizing to her. 


-------------

“I have finished all the Science-related questions.” Nickhun informed to Yoona while looking at her. Yoona lifted her head up when she heard Nickhun’s voice. “Have you finished?” he raised his eyebrows.

“KhunA has finished a question. I wonder whether MinYul can win this game.”

“Not yet.” Yoona shook her head while slightly pouting her lips. “Honestly, I think this childlike question is much harder than Science-related question.”

“Really? Then, let answer it together.” Nickhun got up from his seat and took a seat beside Yoona. Yoona’s eyes slightly went bigger. However, she shouldn’t refuse it since it would seem like she hated Nickhun and she didn’t want to create a misunderstanding. Nickhun moved the chair closer to Yoona to see the question. “Yes, you are right. It’s much harder actually.” He turned his head to Yoona with a smile on his face.

“Y… yes…” Yoona stuttered as her heart started pounding again. She really hated how she felt right now.


-------------

“I have finished!” Minho exclaimed proudly while slightly throwing the question which contained his answer to Yuri.

Yuri gave Minho a suspicious look before taking that question and took a look at his answer. Yuri looked at Minho back. She still looked disbelief actually. Minho raised his eyebrows while smirking. “Yes, as expected… has a brain like a child…” she mumbled while nodding with a smirk on her face.

“What did you say?!” Minho burst into anger.

Yuri got up. “I have finished too. Let’s submit the answer before Yoona and Nickhun do.” She went out from the room.

“What the…” Minho got up from his seat angrily and eventually, followed Yuri, submitting the answer.


“They got the right answers. So, MinYul couple is the winner for this game!”

“See, how much important my help is?” Minho asked proudly. Yuri still glared at him. “What?! Are you still not satisfied?!”

“Ceh!” Yuri pushed Minho on her way and walked away angrily.

“What the heck?!” Minho asked angrily while staring at Yuri who was going away.


“How can she be satisfied after putting so much effort to make him answer the question?!” the MC laughed.

--------------

The day had passed so quickly. Now, Yoona and Yuri were lying down on their own bed. They looked very tired.

“Today, how was it?” Yoona asked. She turned to Yuri who was staring at the ceilings blankly.

“Well… it’s not too bad as I expected to be…” Yuri replied still staring at the ceilings blankly. “He still treated me so badly but still, he didn’t hurt me.”

“That’s a relief.” Yoona said happily.

“Then, how’s about you?” This time, Yuri was the one looked at Yoona and Yoona just stared at the ceilings blankly. “I think you must not have any problem with Nickhun, right? I know he is very kind, not like Minho.”

“Y… yes…” Yoona replied hesitantly. She really didn’t have any problem with him. She thought the one who would feel uneasy being in this show was Yuri since she became Minho’s partner. However, it turned out that she was the one who became uneasy being Nickhun’s partner.

-------------

Completely different from before, Yoona and Yuri went to school by a van. It’s really nice but still they liked riding bus better. They would have a fun conversation with Sunny, Taeyeon and Seohyun right now in the bus. The atmosphere was really quiet here. However, Yoona and Yuri had each other by their side was much okay. 

“Wow, I’m feeling so good today!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Why? Out of a sudden…” Yoona looked at her with questioned face.

“We have to show off to our friends, of course!” Yuri smiled widely.

“Huh? Are you happy being Minho’s partner?!” Yoona asked in disbelief though she knew everything.

“I don’t mean that. We will often appear on television!” Out of a sudden, Yuri’s cell phone rang as she received a message. She grinned when reading that message. “It’s Nickhun.” Yuri exclaimed happily while looking at Yoona. Yoona gave her a forced smile.

Hi! Are you going to school? 
From Nickhun

How did you know my number? Yes, I’m on my way to school. How’s about you? Don’t you go to school too?
From Yuri

Well, I got it from your form. ^^ Anyways, I have a surprise for you.
From Nickhun

Surprise? What is it?
From Yuri

Eh~ If I tell you now, it won’t be a surprise. 
From Nickhun

What is this? -_-
From Yuri

Don’t be mad. I like you. ^^ Anyways, just watch out for something when you are in your school. Hehe…
From Nickhun

Don’t make me disappointed.
From Yuri

Yes~ Kwon Yuri-sshi! Remember to save my number in your contact. Bye!
From Nickhun

----------------

“Ms. Kwon and Ms. Im are here!” Sooyoung said loudly while clapping her hands excitedly as soon as she saw Yoona and Yuri were coming where the girls were.

Yuri and Yoona took their seat. “Did you guys watch the episode?”

“Yah! Don’t show off.” Hyoyeon replied. “Of course we watch it.”

“But, Yuri-ah…” Tiffany called. “Your partner…”

“Yes…” Yuri replied sadly. “I really hate him!”

“Anyways, you are still lucky though to be chosen.” Taeyeon said.

“Yes!” Yuri replied excitedly once she thought about Nickhun. “Anyways, did anyone come here looking for me or maybe something that… em… connect to me?” she asked with full of hope.

“No.” Seohyun replied while shaking her head.

“No?” Yuri raised her eyebrows. “Ok.” She really wondered what the surprise that Nickhun meant. She really couldn’t wait to know what it was.

“Why?” Jessica asked. She looked interested with the thing that Yuri seemed like was waiting for it.

“N… nothing.” Yuri replied.

Out of a sudden, Sooyoung’s cell phone was ringing. She took a look at the caller’s name. “Oh!” she exclaimed happily. “I go out for a while.” She informed before going out to answer the call.

“Hey, why need to go out?” Hyoyeon asked while staring at Sooyoung who was walking away. “Don’t you guys think there is something wrong with her?” she asked the girls.

“Well, I think so too.” Jessica agreed with Hyoyeon.

“And, Sooyoung unnie also has changed.” Seohyun said after Jessica, which shocked the girls. It was really rare for Seohyun to care about other things unless those things really stood out too much.

“Seohyun-ah, what did you just say?” the girls looked at Seohyun in interest.

“Unnie, I’m not sure too but Sooyoung unnie likes to hang out with her cell phone lately and she becomes happier.”

“Really? Then, don’t you think she is seeing someone?” Tiffany rubbed her chin while thinking.

Not too long after, Sooyoung came back with a wide smile on her face. “Well… did I miss something?” she asked with a smile stuck on her face.

The girls were looking at her with suspicious look. Sooyoung looked at them while raising her eyebrows. “Do you have boyfriend?” Taeyeon asked seriously while pointing to Sooyoung.

“No.” Sooyoung shook her head. From her expression, she seemed didn’t lie. “Why asking this out of a sudden?”

“Unnie.” Seohyun called Sooyoung who still looked shocked with sudden question about boyfriend. “Why did you become so happy lately?”

“And, who called you just now?” Sunny asked.

“Oh~” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Just because of that?! Actually…”

Yuri was shocked by a message that she got. She read the message.

I’m here!
From Nickhun

Yuri still stared at the message curiously. What did Nickhun mean actually? Was he really here?! Her eyes were wandering around, looking for Nickhun. However, she couldn’t find him and just then, the teacher entered the class. All the students remained at their seat. Yuri was into looking for Nickhun until she forgot that the teacher was here already. She was really outstanding since she was the only student that was standing.

“Yoona!” Jessica called for her whose seat beside Yoona. Yoona turned to Jessica. “What’s wrong with Yuri?”

As she heard what Jessica asked, Yoona took a look at Yuri who was standing and she seemed like was looking for someone. “Yuri-ah!” She shook Yuri’s arm. “What are you doing? Sit down!” she motioned Yuri to take a seat on her own seat which was beside her.

Before Yuri could do as Yoona asked her, the teacher, Mrs. Kim had noticed her. “Ms. Kwon.”

Yuri’s eyes went bigger. She looked straight to the teacher. “Y… yes… Mrs. Kim.” She replied anxiously.

“You are really impatient waiting for your boyfriend, right?” Mrs. Kim asked while smiling.

“Yes?” Yuri asked in astonishment while raising her eyebrows.

“It’s okay.” Mrs. Kim smiled widely. “Sit down.”

Yuri in confusion just sat down hesitantly as she was asked to. She looked at Yoona. “What is it?”

“I don’t know too.” Yoona shrugged.

“For your information, we have altogether four new students.” Mrs. Kim said to all the students.

“Four students?!” Sunny asked in shock. “That doesn’t make sense!” After hearing what the teacher informed, the voices which were gossiping could be heard.

“Ok, listen first!” Mrs. Kim raised her voice. “All of them are guys.” The female students cheered happily. “I think you all must be happy with this. Two of them are well-known and I bet you all must know them.” Mrs. Kim came out from the class for a while.

“Well-known? I wonder who they are. They must be good-looking!” Sunny said excitedly.

Not too long after, Mrs. Kim entered the class back but this time, she came with four new students. As expected, all of them were very good looking. However, the two guys really caught the student’s attention.

“Oh, they are 2SG!” one of the female students exclaimed excitedly while pointing towards Nickhun and Minho.

The girls also looked shocked but excited at the same time. “Yoona, Yuri! See!” they asked Yoona and Yuri to take a look carefully who they were. Yoona and Yuri also looked shocked and speechless since they didn’t know anything about this.

Nickhun looked at Yuri while smiling widely. She replied him back with a beam though she was still confused what was happening right now. This was the surprise that he was talking about? She was very happy that he was going to learn here but Minho was still being with him. It would be very nice if she could show off to everybody that she was Nickhun’s partner instead of Minho’s.

Mrs. Kim started to introduce the new students with Minho and Nickhun first. “I think I don’t have to introduce these two good-looking guys, right?”

“2SG! 2SG! 2SG!” some of the students cheered excitedly.

“They are going to learn here from now on.” Mrs. Kim continued. “I think you guys must transfer here because of your own girlfriend, right?” she asked Nickhun and Minho.

“Yes?” Nickhun and Minho blurted out at the same time in shock. All the students stared at Mrs. Kim.

“I… I mean your own partner, Yuri and Yoona.” Mrs. Kim pointed to Yuri and Yoona whose eyes went bigger as they were mentioned. Nickhun and Minho didn’t know how to reply to the teacher and all they could do is just smiling. “Then, do you want to sit beside your own partner? Minho is with Yuri… Yoona, you can move to…”

Yuri immediately got up from her seat while raising her hand up. “No!” She raised her voice which shocked the others. She cleaned as everyone was looking at her. “I… I mean… it’s okay…” she forced a smile. “I can sit with Yoona.”

“You really want it to be like that?” Mrs. Kim asked to confirm.

“Y… yes…” Yuri nodded hesitantly. “I want Yoona remains as my seatmate.”

“Oh, ok. Then, Nickhun and Minho… you can take your seat at the back of Yuri and Yoona’s seats.” Nickhun and Minho slightly bowed their body and went to the seats that they were asked to. Minho took a look at Yuri when he was on the way to his seat and he could see Yuri was giving him a glare.

“There are two more students here. I think you guys have to introduce yourself first.” 

One of the guys took a step forward. “Hello! It’s nice to meet you all. I’m Key Kim Kibum. You guys can call me Key!” he introduced himself while slightly bowing his body. He looked friendly. He smiled widely as he saw Sooyoung was waving her hand in the air to him.

“Yah!” Hyoyeon elbowed Sooyoung. “What are you doing? Do you know him?”

“Yes!” Sooyoung replied proudly.

“What?!” Hyoyeon asked in disbelief. “Then, is he your boyfriend?”

“No! I have said I don’t have any boyfriend!” Sooyoung denied. Before she could explain further about her relationship with Key, other guy was going to introduce himself. She paid her attention to that.

“Hello, I’m Onew Lee Jinki, can call me Onew.” He introduced himself shortly and he was more serious compared to Key. He seemed like a quiet person and he didn’t seem like someone who liked to into other people’s business. As long as he felt he was okay, then he won’t care about others. He seemed like someone who was really interest in music. There was a pair of headset hanging around his neck.

“Ok, thank you. You guys can take your seat over there.” Mrs. Kim pointed to two empty seats. 

Key and Onew bowed their body and went to their seats. On the way to there, Key passed Sooyoung. “Hi!” he said while waving his hand to her. Sooyoung replied him with a wide smile.

Hyoyeon, whose seat beside Sooyoung, just stared at both of them in astonishment. “Seriously, what is your relationship with him?”

“I’ll tell later.” Sooyoung replied with a smile on her face.

“What is this?!” Hyoyeon elbowed her.

Meanwhile, at the same time, Onew was passing Jessica on his way to his seat. Jessica’s eyes locked on him as he passed her. However, he just looked straight like there was nothing around him. Jessica was not sure if he really didn’t realize that she was looking at him or maybe he was pretending to not realize about it.

----------------

As usual, the girls went to the canteen during recess. They were eating hungrily together while having a fun conversation.

“Oh, yes! Sooyoung-ah. What is your relationship with that guy actually… em… his name is Key, right?” Sunny asked.

Just then, Key came to them while bringing along a bowl of food with him. “Hi, girls!” he greeted cheerfully. “Can I join?”

“Of course!” Sooyoung replied. “Sit here.” She motioned him to take a seat beside her.

“Thanks.” Key smiled widely before taking a seat beside Sooyoung.

“Actually…” Sooyoung put her hand on Key’s shoulder. “This is my childhood friend.”

“Childhood friend?” the girls looked at Sooyoung with questioned face.

“Yes, we became friends since we were younger. He stayed at America before. He decided to come back to Korea and learn at our school.”

“Oh… you guys are really close to each other?” Yoona asked out of curiosity.

“Yes.” Key replied while nodding.

“Have you known about us?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, of course! Sooyoung really likes to brag about you guys. She said you guys are the best band in the world, Girls’ Generation, right?” Key said while taking a look at Sooyoung. “Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny…” he pointed to the person that he said and finally, looked at Sooyoung. “… and my childhood friend, Sooyoung.”

“Wow, you are great!” Sunny showed a thumb-up as Key knew them very well. “Some people take some time to not mix us up.”

“And, I also watched that show…” Key pointed to Yuri and Yoona. “Date with 2SG?” Yuri and Yoona nodded while smiling.

Then, they heard a noise. Many people were cheering excitedly. “What is happening there?” Jessica asked. They could see many students were gathering around Nickhun and Minho.

“Oh~ I think it must be because of 2SG.” Taeyeon said.

Key looked around. He seemed like was looking for someone. “Hey, Onew!” he spotted Onew who was sitting quite far from them. “Come here!” he asked Onew to join him with the girls. Onew shook his head as a sign that he refused it.

“Hey, do you know him?” Sooyoung asked Key.

“Yes, he is my cousin.” Key replied.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung!” Yuri slightly raised her voice. “You said you are Key’s childhood friend! Then, how can you don’t know about his family?”

“Well… Key never told me about his cousin.” Sooyoung answered.

“Key, is he always like that?” Jessica asked out of curiosity.

“Hm? What did you mean?”

“I mean… is he always being silent and cold like that?” Jessica explained her question.

“It’s some kind of like that. He has stayed at America since he was born. His parents are always busy with their work. So, I think he behaves like that because he feels very lonely especially when he is the only son.” Key explained.

“Wow, it’s quite similar with Tiffany.” Taeyeon said.

“Hey, I’m not being cold and quiet like him!” Tiffany immediately denied.

“I think it’s because you are much luckier than him.” Key said to Tiffany. “You have many friends here but Onew really didn’t have any friend or maybe it’s because he really likes to be alone. He is still lucky enough to have me by his side.” He continued, “Anyways, he really likes music. You know, his voice is really good. I think it can melt you guys.” He said confidently while smiling.

As they were really into talking about Onew, they didn’t realize that Minho and Nickhun were near them. Only the cheer from the students made them realized. “Can I join too?” Nickhun asked.

“Oh, Nickhun!” Sunny said excitedly as she was talking to the good-looking guy. “Sure, sure!” she pulled Nickhun in rush and made him to take a seat beside Yoona. Because she was too excited, she used many force until Nickhun slightly had elbowed Yoona. He looked at Yoona while giving an apologetic smile.

“Yah! Sunny-ah!” Sooyoung chuckled. “Why are you the one who becomes excited?!” Sunny just grin as a reply.

“Minho, why don’t you sit too?” Tiffany asked after she saw Minho just stood there.

“Yuri-ah!” Hyoyeon elbowed Yuri. Yuri looked at her while raising her eyebrows. Hyoyeon motioned her to take care of her ‘boyfriend’.

“What?!” Yuri slightly raised her voice.

“It’s okay.” Minho immediately replied with a serious face. “I can sit here.” He added while taking a seat beside Nickhun, which was actually facing Yuri.

Not too long after, Siwon and Leeteuk who could be considered as good same-age friends came to them. Leeteuk seemed like was guarding Yoona from someone who was dangerous. He went to Nickhun. “Hey, please take care of my dongsaeng well.” He said to Nickhun like giving him a warning while pointing to Yoona. “If you dare to hurt her, I won’t let you go!” 

“Oppa!” Yoona hit Leeteuk’s shoulder hardly. “What is this?! It’s not like he’s my boyfriend!”

“Yah! You know, oppa is very worried for you! You didn’t inform to me at all about joining that show. I felt like I got heart attack when watching you on television!”

“Oppa! I’m adult now! I’m not like a child who needs someone to decide her decision. I can do it by myself!” Yoona was really angry because her brother was being too protective over her especially when it came about guys.

“Yah! Just stop nagging!” Eventually, Leeteuk covered Yoona’s mouth with his hand. Yoona tried to snatch away his brother’s hand from . However, Leeteuk tightened his hold on her while Yoona were still struggling with him. “Like I said before, please take care my dongsaeng well. Don’t ever hurt him! Even she shed only small tears because of you, I won’t let you go!” he pointed to Nickhun.

“Yes~ hyung!” Nickhun replied while smiling widely. He found it was really cute the way Yoona and her brother played with each other.

“Tiffany.” Siwon called for her. Tiffany immediately turned her head towards Siwon happily. “I want to give you back the shirt that you lent to me before.”

“You don’t have to give it to me back actually.” Tiffany gave a smile while taking it from Siwon. “Anyways, how’s your wound?” she asked with worried face.

“It’s getting better. Thanks.” Siwon nodded.

“Siwon-ah! Let’s go!” Leeteuk said and finally, he let Yoona go.

“Oppa, are you going to kill me?!!!” Yoona shouted angrily after she caught her breath. She gave Leeteuk a deathly glare.

“Siwon, see you at the class!” Leeteuk added immediately before running away from Yoona.

“Oppa! Don’t run away!” Yoona chased him. Nickhun just observed them while smiling widely.

“I’m off.” Siwon informed to Tiffany while giving a sweet smile.

“Ok,” Tiffany nodded and replied with a smile too. She sat down back on her seat. 

Before walking away, Siwon approached Yuri. “See me at library after class end.” He whispered to Yuri’s ear which startled Yuri.

“Huh?” Yuri asked in shock while turning her head towards Siwon. Siwon smiled to her though Yuri still looked extremely shocked of what he asked her to do. She could see Siwon was glaring at someone before he walked away. Yuri looked at the person that Siwon was glaring at… and it was… Choi Minho! Yuri’s eyes went bigger. Did he really like her?

---------

To anyone who wanted to know the answer for the question:



Close eyes
Out
Urine
Posing
Look
Eat

Ribosome
Ion
Nucleus
Glucose 
 
++++++++++++
comment and subscribe!!^^