1. It's a dream?

My HatefulBoyfriend

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Today is a sunny day. It is a suitable time to enjoy yourself at the beach. There are many of you think I am at the beach, right? No! Now, I’m walking around in the shopping complex. I’m rather in a shopping complex than playing outside on the bright day like this. Why? Of course neither because I have so much time to waste nor I’m very rich who can buy anything that I want. It is because I have an important thing to do. 

Actually, my friend asked me to go to a blind date on her behalf. From my perspective, I really hate attending a blind date! Oh, yes, right now, I’m still looking for my prince charming but I think all the people who go to a blind date are fools! I believe in destiny. We don’t need to search our love because love will come to us itself if it’s the time. No matter what will happen, I will meet my prince charming one day. Thinking about it really makes me excited! But, I just hope he is not someone that I hate. Please!!!

Anyways, back to my blind date story, of course I refused my friend’s request… at first. She even offered me some money to go the blind date. I wonder why she insisted asking me to go on her behalf. Couldn’t she just cancel it? Truthfully, I really need money during this time. So, I don’t have other choice except accepting it.

While waiting for that guy, I decide to kill some time in this shopping complex and the place of my blind date is not too far from here. I stop for a while in front of a shop. In that shop, there is a thing that catches my eyes. I decide to take a closer look.

“Wow, so pretty!” Yuri said in amazement while staring at a pretty bracelet which was in the glass cover. Yuri took a look at the price. “It’s doesn’t make sense! How can a bracelet cost that much?!” she muttered angrily.

Then, there was a worker approaching Yuri and asked politely, “Miss, can I help you? What are you looking for? Our shop has a variety of things. We have bracelet, ring…”

Yuri quickly interrupted what the worker was going to say. “It’s okay. I’m just looking,” Yuri replied while giving a force smile. Then, she looked at her watch.

Oh, no! It is already 3.05 p.m.! I’m late, I must go there quickly. I immediately get out from the shop and run to the restaurant which is located at the third floor. After running about 5 minutes, I arrive at the restaurant. I stop for a while and catch my breath. My friend said he will wear a red cap. So, I look around looking for someone who is wearing a red cap. Not too long after, I spot a guy who is sitting with the distance of 3 tables from me. He is wearing a red cap and I can’t see his face as his seat is not facing me. I’m sure he is the one. I approach him and face him.

“Excuse me. I’m sorry because I was late. Are you the one that…” Yuri couldn’t finish her words after looking at that guy’s face. That guy looked very familiar to her. Her eyes went bigger and locked on him. Her jaw also started dropping.

He is Nickhun! 2SG’s Nickhun! I like him! He is so cute! He is the singer that I like the most! I have become his crazy fan! And… he is the guy that I… I have a crush on! But, I don’t put any hope on him as it’s kind of impossible for me to get closer with a popular singer. Out of the blue, the partner of my blind date is 2SG’s NICKHUN!!! It’s unbelievable!!! What is he doing here?!!!

“A… ar… aren’t you Nickhun? The member of 2SG?” Yuri asked excitedly.

Instead of answering my question, he just stared at me. And, I can see the angry expression on his face. Is he angry at me because I was late?

“I’m sorry for the late,” Yuri kept apologizing.

“Have a seat,” Nickhun said in a serious voice. Yuri just obeyed to what Nickhun asked her to do.

He looks really different in person. When he was singing on the stage, he always showed his sweetest smile but now, I’m quite afraid looking at his serious face. Is his attitude really different when he is on off-screen? I hope not! I don’t want my ideal guy be two-faced! I keep thinking positively.

“Hello, my name…” Yuri just wanted to introduce herself but got interrupted by Nickhun.

“YAH! Why did you come so late?!” Nickhun asked angrily.

“What?!” Yuri was a bit shocked of the way Nickhun talked. “I… I was late just 10 minutes!”

“Just 10 minutes?! You know, how I wait patiently for you!!! Aish!! I can’t believe that I just wasted my precious time for a stupid girl like you!!!” Nickhun yelled at Yuri.

“Stupid girl?!!!” Yuri asked in unbelievable voice. “How could you call me like that?!!!”

ARGGHHH!!! Another shock for me!!! I thought I would be very happy after meeting my ideal guy!!! How can it turn out like this?!!! I don’t want my ideal guy had a bad attitude!!! NOOOO!!!

“NOOO!!!” Yuri who was sleeping on the bed, shouted loudly. Then, she immediately opened her eyes and got up. She looked at the surrounding anxiously. It turned out that Yuri was on her bed, just now she was sleeping. She hove a relief sigh. “Oh… It’s just a dream!” she mumbled while holding her head.

Aish! How could I have a dream like this?! I turn my head to the bed which is located next to me. There is no one. Where is Yoona?! Don’t tell me that she left without me?! Aish!!! Im Yoona! If I meet you at school, you will finish!!! I look at clock. It shows 10 o’clock. 

“WHAT?!!! 10 o’clock?!!! I’m late to go to school!!!” Yuri shouted after looking at the clock. She quickly put away the blanket which was covering her body and immediately stood up. She got out from her room.

[In the living room]

I run to the washroom but before I reach it, I hear someone is calling for me from the kitchen. I stop running and turn my head towards the kitchen. 

“Hey! Where are you going in a rush?!” Yoona who was eating, asked from the kitchen.

Oh, it’s Yoona! She doesn’t leave me alone! She is lucky this time! I’m not going kill her! Yoona, my only and forever best friend! Actually, this is her house. She is rich but she decides to live separately with her family. When I asked her what the reason is, she said she wanted to be independent. She asked me to stay with her. But, the most shocking fact about us we are a bit looked-alike, our face, our height and our hair and one more thing, even our name are almost similar, Yuri and Yoona. They are many people said we look like twins sometimes! It’s fabulous, right?! We ourselves were fascinated by each other when we first met. We also made a mark to our own belongings to prevent exchanging. Hahaha… that’s funny, right? Anyways, I’m really thankful to have a friend like her!

[End of Yuri’s P.O.V]

Yuri walked quickly to the kitchen. “Yah! We are late to go to school! Why didn’t you wake me up?!” Yuri asked in high voice.

Yoona still kept eating even Yuri was talking to her. She stopped for a while to give a reply, “I saw you are sleeping soundly, so I decided to will not wake you up.” After finishing her words, she continued eating again.

“Yah! Stop eating!” Yuri said in high voice while taking the spoon from Yoona’s hand harshly. This time Yoona paid her attention to Yuri and she stared at her. “How can you eat at ease after skipping the class?! And, your reason really doesn’t make any sense! Just because I’m sleeping soundly, we don’t need to go to school?!”

“Why do you want to go to school?” Yoona asked back while raising her eyebrows. She didn’t understand why Yuri acted like that.

“Yoona- ah! How can you joke during this time?! I’m serious!” Yuri said in high voice while stomping her legs.

“Who said I’m joking?! I’m also serious!” Yoona defended herself. Yuri looked at Yoona with a frown on her face. “I think you should calm down yourself first, let’s sit!” Yoona added while holding both of Yuri’s shoulders and she pulled Yuri to make Yuri sat on the chair beside her. Yuri just followed Yoona and slammed herself on the chair. “Have you calmed down now? Tell me what happened. You talked to me angrily since you wake up from sleep. And, I think I heard your scream just now. Were you shouting?” Yoona talked to Yuri while holding her hand.

“Em… yes, I shouted just now. But, before that, we shouldn’t skip the class on purpose!” 

“You know what day is today?” Yoona asked Yuri.

“Today? Today is… today…” Yuri kept thinking what day was today while frowning.

“Hey, fool! Today is Sunday! Why should we go to school?” Yoona said while chuckling.

“Really?!” Yuri asked while scratching her head and she just grinned. She looked embarrassed.

“So, can you tell me now why did you shout?”

“When I was sleeping, I had a nightmare. I met with Nickhun,” Yuri replied with a disappointed expression on her face and then, she pouted her lips.

“Meeting Nickhun?!” Yoona asked in unbelievable voice while raising her eyebrows. “Why it should be a nightmare? Don’t you like him?” she asked while frowning.

“Yes, I like him but in my dream, he is really a bad boy! I really hate his attitude in my dream!” Yuri muttered angrily. “Enough! We should talk about other things. Just thinking about it makes me crazy!”

“Since today is holiday, let’s go out! Sometimes, we should enjoy ourselves to release our tension!” Yoona said excitedly.

“I can’t. I have a thing to do,” Yuri refused Yoona’s invitation.

“This is the first time, you refuse my invitation. Do you have other date? With a guy? Wow… Don’t tell me… that you already have boyfriend!”

“Yah! You have gone too far!” Yuri said in high voice. “You will be the first person I would inform if I got a boyfriend,” she added.

“Really?” Yoona asked with a suspicious look.

“Yes! I don’t have anyone else beside you in this world,” Suddenly Yuri’s voice sounded sad while uttering that sentence. “What’s wrong with me?” Yuri asked herself while wiping her tears with her finger.

“Ok, ok! I believe it!” Yoona immediately said while hugging Yuri to comfort her. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t make you think about that! I’m sorry,” Yoona kept apologizing while tapping her back to make her felt better. 

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault,” Yuri said while giving a bitter smile. “Actually, every weekend I’ll do a part-time job.”

“What?! You do a part-time job?!” Yoona asked in unbelievable voice. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” she asked in high voice.

“If I tell you, you must not give the permission to do it, right?”

“Oh, yes! Of course, I won’t let you do that! You knew about it yet you still do it!” Yoona said in high voice with angry expression on her face. She was really angry because Yuri didn’t listen to her. She didn’t want Yuri burdened herself. She knew that Yuri have suffered a lot since she lost her family but Yuri rarely showed her sadness and she was very admired with her perseveration.

“That’s why I hide it from you. Yoona, you must understand. I need to stand on my feet. I can’t always depend on you,” Yuri tried to explain to Yoona. 

Yoona was still angry but she couldn’t do anything if that’s what Yuri really wanted to do. Then, she asked, “What the part-time job that you do?”

“I work as a waitress at a restaurant. And, truthfully, it’s quite fun. So, you don’t need to worry. Oh, yes! I just remember. Today, I’ll get my first salary. So, after my shift finished, I think around 2 o’clock, I’ll treat you a meal, okay?”

“Okay! I’ll wait for you at home!” Yoona replied excitedly.

-------------

[At 2SG’s villa, in discussion room]

Minho and Nickhun were sitting on the sofa. Nickhun was reading a book and Minho was just wasting his time with anything to do except leaning on the sofa. He looked like was sleeping. Meanwhile, their manager, Mr. Kim Seomin who was standing, was busy talking with someone on his hand phone.

“Ok, ok! I got it! Thanks!” Mr. Kim said and then, he ended the call. After that, he immediately went to the desk which there was a computer on it. He sat on the chair and the computer. He was checking the news about 2SG. “Minho! Nickhun! Come here for a while!” he called after reading news.

Nickhun turned his head towards Mr. Kim to see what he was doing. Then, he put the book that he was reading, on the table. He got up and he just about to go to his manager but suddenly, he stopped walking after realizing Minho didn’t move even a bit his position. He walked towards Minho. “YAH! Wake up!” he said in high voice while pulling Minho’s ear to wake him up.

Minho woke up from sleep after he felt pain as Nickhun was pulling his ear. “What?!” he asked to Nickhun angrily. He still looked sleepy.

“Manager hyung is calling for us. Get up!” Nickhun replied angrily. Then, he just ignored Minho who was still sleepy and he walked towards the manager first.

“Aissh!!” Minho muttered angrily after yawning. Then, he pressed his both hands on sofa and got up lazily. He walked towards where Nickhun and Mr. Kim were.

“Just read it!” Mr. Kim said angrily to Nickhun and Minho.

Nickhun just followed what Mr. Kim asked them to do without any words. Differently with Minho who kept muttering before reading the news, “Aishh! I’m sleepy like this, you still asked me to read.”

Nickhun read the title of the news, “2SG’s Choi Minho was Spotted in a Disco!” After reading the news, Nickhun said angrily to Minho while pushing Minho’s shoulder harshly, “Yah! What you have done this time?! Reveling with many girls in disco?!”

Mr. Kim looked at Minho and said angrily, “Can’t you stop causing the trouble?! You must keep you image as singer!”

“How did they find out about it? And, they even took a picture of me!” Minho said in anxious voice. 

“I think this time, it will be very difficult to solve it! They already have a proof now!” Mr. Kim said.

Minho grasped his hands tightly while heaving a few deep breathes. Then, he took the helmet and his motorbike’s key. He got out from the room while bringing along the helmet and the key.

Nickhun was very angry after seeing Minho’s action. “YAH! Where did you want to go?! YAH!” Nickhun said while trying to chase Minho but he was stopped by his manager. “Let me go!” Nickhun said angrily to Mr. Kim.

“Nickhun, let him calm down himself first!” Mr. Kim still held Nickhun to prevent him from chasing Minho.