Final

Always a hug friend

 

“ Okay you guys ready. Henry and Ryeowok, please stop playing for the hundredth time. It’s going to ruin your neat suit. Zhoumi, don’t touch your hair. Eunhyuk, please stop dancing and get off the phone. You will not die without talking to Donghae for a couple of minutes.  Your dancing is amazing. Yah, Kyuhyun give your PSP right now! And I’m not kidding.” I said to all of them while fixing Sungmin’s suit. This is the first time Super Junior M performing in Malaysia. I want them to look neat and perfect as usual. Too bad Siwon and Donghae couldn’t came. They were really looking forward to be back in Malaysia. Damn, their director for arranging the drama to be done in this time, I thought to myself. Finish!

 

“You’ll be out in two minutes okay!” The stage manager came and interrupts my thought of watching them in awe. My creation! I nodded and bowed politely while saying thank you. As I turned to Super Junior M, I saw they already stand in a circle. Putting all their hands in the middle.

 

“Noona, ppali. Your hand too” Henry asked me to join them.

 

I was hesitant at first but Kyuhyun pull my hand so my hand was on top his hand. His hand was cold. “Hanna, deul, set. Hwaiting!” They all scream in unison.

 

I watched all of them do some simple exercise. Suddenly, Kyuhyun back hug me. He swayed me side to side. He snuggles his face on my neck. “Noona, you always smell so nice. And so warm. Mm, strawberry..” Kyuhyun said. I shiver, as his body was cold.

 

“Your body is cold. Are you nervous?” I hold his hand, which was put on my waist. Enjoying our little moment. Kyuhyun is always a hugger. Eventhough we always hug like this before he came out on stage, it always sends electric zapp to my whole body.  Readers don’t get me wrong. We are not couple or together or anything. I have a boyfriend. Yes, I have a boyfriend. Kyuhyun and me are just hugging friends, can I said that? My boyfriend is too busy for me. He is a businessman. And for Kyuhyun, its kind of friend for benefits. He needs someone to hug and secure him and I need him for a boyfriend figure.

 

“Yeah, as usual. Butterflies in my stomach.” Kyuhyun mumbles.

 

Ït’s okay. It’s gonna be perfect, BabyKyu.” I chuckled as I said his nickname.

 

We hug like that for like forever until Zhoumi came and hug Kyuhyun from the back. His hand was so long that when he put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, it goes on touching my shoulder. “Yah,its too hot too do three way hug. “ I playfully slap Zhoumi hand. Zhoumi chuckled.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, Hyung, Noona. Let go please. Let’s come out on stage” Ryeowook said.

 

“Hyung, if you are jealous go and hug chubby cheek.” Kyuhyun said and put his chin on my shoulder.

 

“Ryeowook is right. Go come out on stage. Go do your best. I gotta go too. I gotta pick 6 lucky fan for you guys. “I said and let go Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Eun Mi, pick a hottie one okay for me?” Eunhyuk said.

“I will. Then, I’ll go and tell fishy.”

“No you won’t”

“Yes, if I want to”

“Eun mi-ah pick a guy for me okay?”

“Waeyo?”

Sungmin point his eyes towards Kyuhyun and Zhoumi who was playing around. Jealous much, I mouthed and chuckled. Sungmin stick out his tongue.

 

“Noona, pick me huggable person will you” Kyuhyun said while still playing around with Zhoumi.

 

“Oh, no prob..” I nod.

 

Jealousy ran over me. Well I can’t help it okay? I mean we are not couple but are something right. Omo, I’m being jealous! Duh, maybe I just miss my boyfriend. I immediately went to my phone and text my boyfriend.

 

‘Jagiya, I love you <33 –Eunmi’

 

Sent.

 

“Fighting!”I said to them and pump my fist before I went to search the 6 lucky fans.

 

   *Skip*

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I smiled as I watched Noona watched them exercise. I went to her and back-hug her. I sway her side to side and snuggles my face on her neck.

 

Noona, you always smell so nice. And so warm. Mm, strawberry..” I smiled.

 

“Your body is cold. Are you nervous?” She hold my hand, which was put on her waist.

 

I always like hugging Noona. It makes me feel secure and warm. When we hug, its feel like we’re the only person in the world. What the heck?! So cheesy, Kyuhyun.

 

“Yeah, as usual. Butterflies in my stomach.” I mumbled.

 “It’s okay. It’s gonna be perfect, BabyKyu.” She chuckled as she said my nickname. Idiot, I’m getting butterflies because of you! And what?!! She still think me as a baby?!

 

We hug like that for like forever until Zhoumi came and hug me from the back. His hand was so long that when he put his hand on my shoulder, it goes on touching Noona’s shoulder. “Yah, its too hot too do three way hug. “ Noona playfully slap Zhoumi hand. Zhoumi chuckled while I pouted. I want to hug Noona to myself. Aishh, Zhoumi, I whined in my mind.

 

I pushed Zhoumi without Noona realizing it and continued hugging her. Zhoumi smiled cheekily while giving me V sign. 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, Hyung, Noona. Let go please. Let’s come out on stage” Ryeowook said.

 

“Hyung, if you are jealous go and hug chubby cheek.” I said and put my chin on her shoulder.

 

“Ryeowook is right. Go come out on stage. Go do your best. I gotta go too. I gotta pick 6 lucky fan for you guys.“ She said and let go my hand making me pouted again.

 

Then, I went to play with Zhoumi while Noona said something to Eunhyuk and Sungmin. I lightly eavesdropped them while still playing with Zhoumi.

 

“Eun mi-ah pick a guy for me okay?” Sungmin Hyung said.

“Waeyo?”

 

Ehh, he’s admitting he’s gay already? Kekekek˜

 

 

“Noona, pick me huggable person will you” I said while still playing around with Zhoumi. I just want to see her reactions.

 

“Oh, no prob..” She nods.

 

No problem. Aishh, noona is so good at acting. I know deep inside she is jealous. No way she is not jealous. Just no way.  I walked out to the stage and I didn’t even look back when she said Fighting.

 

I perform Perfection with perfection of course.  After we finished Perfection, the MC asked us some questions. My mind was thinking about how to tease noona some more. When Zhoumi playfully touch my , I was giving him what-the-hell-is-you-doing look. Then, I realized that the MC was talking about something Zhou Mi and me. The MC babble some more and there was 6 fans on the stage with us.

Sungmin did get fanboy. Gay boy. LOL.

 

I laughed as I saw Eunhyuk playfully held her hand and then kiss his hand. When the fan looked a little disappointed, he suddenly back hugged her. Zhoumi kneel on his knee and kissed her hand. Then, he hugs her. The fans are going crazier at whatever we are doing.

 

I hug my fan and then she nearly cried. So cute fangirl but not as cute as noona,  I thought as I pat her head. Then, the MC said about hugging again. What hug again? Aishh, but I don’t want to. Ahh, noona is watching me. Kekeke. I want to .

I hug the fan and sway her side to side. I’m imagining the fangirl is noona. I took a peek at noona and she wasn’t there.

 

We end our concert with song Super Girl. We hurry get into the van that took us to Pullman Hotel. (the nearest hotel from the concert site). I stayed in a room with Zhoumi, Ryeowook with chubby cheek, and Eunhyuk with Sungmin.  All of us went to Eunhyuk’s and Sungmin’s room since their room is bigger than us. We use room service to order dinner, as we didn’t want to attract attention to ourselves.

 

After dinner all of us went back to our room except me.

 

“Mimi-ah, you go first. I’m going to take some air outside.” I said to Zhoumi.

 

“Oh!! You want to go date with Noona, right?!”He pointed an accuse finger to me while widening his eyes.

 

“No. I just want to take a walk. It ‘s hot here.”

 

“There’s air-conditioner in our room, Kyu. But whatever, I feel hot too. Let’s go!” Zhoumi cheered.

 

“No, no! You can’t!! Go to your room! If you walk together, I feel hotter!”I pushed him to our room.

 

“Ahh, is it because you like me?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Yeah, yeah. I like you. Now go back to the room.” I pushed him into our room and slam the door on his face.

 

“Yaahh! I know you want to date Noona!!” He shouted from inside.

 

“Yeah whatever.” I shrugged.

 

“I let you off this time but remember she has a boyfriend, ara?!!” He shouted again and I became sad.

 

“Ara..”I said quietly as I hung my head down.

 

Then, I went to knock her room.

 

A minute later, she opened the door and she was on the phone. She signaled me to go in. I nodded and she closed the door as I went in.

 

She went to the balcony and I eavesdropped her.

 

“Ara, Jagiya. I miss you too…. I had a meal by myself… Don’t worry… The kids are sleeping…” I heard she said, smiling. Kids? She thought I’m a kid? And why she’s so happy? It’s just her boyfriend calling. I grumbled in my mind.

 

“I miss you… Bye, love you too…” She said and hung up as my heart aching. I love you my .. I scoffed.

 

“Hey, Kyu. What are you doing here?” She asked as she closed the balcony door.

 

“Your boyfriend called?” I asked when I already knew it.

 

“Yeah” She smiled sheepishly.  “And you didn’t answer my question, what are you doing here?”

 

I said nothing and hugged her tightly.

 

“Kyu? Are you okay?” She asked as she hugged me back. 

 

I nodded. “Lets just stay like this okay?”

 I felt she nod against my shoulder. My mind was racing like crazy

 

Babykyu=noona always feels so good. Nice smell.

Evilkyu= you fool, just kiss already! This is your chance!

Babykyu=I can’t.

Evilkyu= Weyo, wait do you actually a gay? You love Mimi?

Babykyu= Of course not you evil.

Evilkyu=Then, thanx god. You are not gay. Thanx god. Im not gay. Then, go on and kiss her!

Babykyu= I can’t. She has a boyfriend. And what if she won’t kiss me back.

Evilkyu= Stop being a baby will you?

Babykyu= I’m a baby duhh.

 

I shook my head trying to push the EvilKyu and BabyKyu out of my mind. I held her chin up. She looked me in confusion. She is too cute when she is confused. I can’t help to chuckle.I came closer to her face. She didn’t even move maybe she is stunned?

 

Slowly I kissed her. She was frozen until my hand squeezes her waist. She was shocked and opens . I took that chance to slid my tongue into . I pull her closer to me. I was scared she would push or slap anything. But I feel relieved when her hand ruffles through my hair. The sweet kiss turned passionate. I roam her body with my hands. I chuckled as hear her moans.

 

Eun Mi POV.

 

We hug for a long time. Then, he lifts my chin up. I looked at him with confusion. Then,Kyuhyun came closer to me. Too close I’m afraid that he might hear my crazily beating heart. His eyes froze me. Duegeuen Duegeun. Heart, please stop beating like crazy. Kyu, don’t came close to me. I swear if he came any closer I will-

 

Then, he kisses me. I was still frozen until he squeezes my waist. I accidentally open my mouth. His tongue slid into my mouth. He pulls me closer to him. I ruffles through his hair as the sweet kiss turned passionate. I moan when I felt his hand roams my body.

 

Omo, I’m not doing this to my boyfriend. No,I’m just his hug friend and that’s it! Enough Eun Mi. He is an idol and you are just his stylist noona.

 

I pushed him away. “Please leave Kyuhyun-ah. Please stop!” I cover my face with my hand.

 

“But why Eun Mi?” He touches my hand.

 

“That’s noona to you.  Don’t touch me. Please just leave. I-I has a b-boyfriend”

 

“Really noona, It’s that why you kissed me back. It’s that why you moan?” I could see his smirk between my hands.

 

“Stop. Please just leave. Im begging you. P-please j-just go. “I sat on the floor.  I buried my face between my legs. Although I’m asking him to, I really do want him to stay. But it just way too confusing. I heard him sighed. I heard his footstep fades away.  Then, I heard a slammed door. “Kyu, I’m really sorry.” Slowly the tears rolling down my cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S RAMBLING= I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FEEDBACK. IM THINKING OF A SEQUEL. BUT MAYBE JUST ONE SHOT. done, here a sequel but still one shot. sorry for the one that votes for a long shot. soryyy. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53745/a-hug-friend-forever-kyuhyun-shinee-superjunior-zhoumi. GOMAWOYO XD

 

SPAMMING! PICTURE OF KYUHYUN HUGS