The End?

Dorm Room 2012

There were still a few days left before the spring semester started. And the guys had gone home for a little rest.

"Kyungsoo, how was your trip?" His mother asked.

"It was nice. It got a little hectic, but it was still fun." He explained with a smile. "Kai will be staying until the semester starts up, is that okay?"

"That's fine. Oh! You got a couple of packages in your room."

"Packages from who?"

"Your fans. They've been coming since the news ran that story about the fan meet and greet." She explained.

"Really?"

"Aigoo, my son is so popular!" She said smiling.

"Oh, Kyungsoo you have a call." His father said walking down the stairs holding the wireless phone.

"A call from who?" Kai asked.

--------

"We are being serious, we saw the interview and we thought you would be perfect!"

"Let me get this straight, you want us to sign a contract?" Luhan asked looking at the recruiter.

"Exactly! My boss told me to get you two at all cost. You two could be famous!" He shouted.

"No thanks." Luhan said shutting the door on his face.

-----

"I said I have no intention of becoming famous, now if you'll excuse." Kris said walking into his home.

"Hyung wait for me!" Tao said following him.

-----

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll decline." Suho explained.

"I'll decline your offer as well." Lay explained.

-----

"Famous!?" Baekhyun asked.

"No thanks." Chanyeol said pulling Baekhyun away from the man.

“Fame~” Baekhyun said whining.

“He might be a con-man.”

-----

"Come on hyung~ it could be fun~." Chen said tugging on his shirt.

"No, you'd get caught in a scandal within the first week and ruin your fame." Xiumin explained.

“I’ll get it back as long as you’re there with me.”

“I said no!”

-------

 

The guys had been gaining a lot of attention since their meet and greet so much that the dean had arranged for them to be placed in the nicest dorm on campus to avoid the fangirls.

"This place is AWESOME!" Chen said looking at the view.

"When did they build these dorms?" Sehun asked.

"They've been building these dorms for about three years. They must have finished them over the break." Suho explained.

"So we're the first to live here!?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yep." Suho said with a smile.

"All this attention because of Kyeongmi's manga is a little overwhelming." Kyungsoo said,

"Yeah, but you got to admit it’s pretty cool being recognized." Luhan said plopping onto the couch.

"You guys are still using our room as a hangout place." Kai said looking around.

"It's comfortable being in here." Chen said lying on Kai's bed.

"Yah! Off my bed!"

"Do all the beds in this dorm feel like this?"

"Why don't you go to your own room and find out!" Kai shouted.

"Maybe later." Chen said smiling.

As the guys were relaxing the door to the dorm room unlocked.

The guys looked at the door as Mira, Kyeongmi and Namjin walked in.

"Oh~ this is a nice room." Kyeongmi said looking around.

"Hey guys~" Namjin said smiling.

"How did you get in here noona?" Tao asked.

"I have a master key~ but don't worry I got it from the janitor I'll give it back once I'm done here."

"Done with what?"

"Telling you that Lulu is gone~." Namjin said smiling.

"Don't play with us, what do you mean gone?" Kris asked.

"He means, she won't be bothering you guys anymore." Kyeongmi explained.

"How!?" Lay asked.

"Stalker did something." She explained.

"What do you mean she did something?" Suho asked.

"I'm not sure of the details, but my stalker said she's alive so I'm fine with that." Kyeongmi said laughing.

"I'm not going to ask anything further about that stalker... But why are you two together?" Kris asked.

"Ah, I'm living with Kyeongmi noona."

"Why?" Kris asked.

"It's a long story, but don't worry, we aren't banging each other like wild animals in heat." She explained.

“So everything will be fine now, we might actually have a peaceful second semester!” Xiumin said getting excited.

“Doubt it. Haven’t you guys been getting calls from talent agencies lately?” Kyeongmi asked.

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean anything.” Kris said.

“It means a lot actually. I don’t know how normal you were hoping for your second semester to be, but it will be anything but normal.” Kyeongmi explained.

“She’s right you guys might have bigger things to worry about this semester.” Mira explained. “Which is why I have a plan.”

“What Kind of plan?” Luhan asked.

“It’s nothing major. I have Yongha running around to take care of the hard stuff.” She said smiling.

“Noona, what are you planning?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Don’t worry, noona has a way to make your lives easy. Trust me.” She said smiling.

“I don’t know about that.” Chanyeol said looking at her.

“YAH, TRUST YOUR NOONA!” she shouted.

“Araso.” They all said.

-------

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DECLINED!” the girl shouted.

“He said he wasn’t interested in joining our agency.” The CEO said cowering in fear.

“YOU ARE USELESS!” she shouted throwing her glass cup at him.

The CEO managed to duck in time as the glass shattered on impact.

“You have to understand, if he doesn’t want to become famous we can’t make him join our agency.” He tried to explain.

“Yah, who am I?” the girl asked.

“You’re South Korea’s number one super idol Nami.”

“THAT’S RIGHT! I’M NUMBER ONE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?”

“It means that everyone loves you?”

“WRONG! IT MEANS THAT WHATEVER I WANT I GET AND I WANT THAT GUY IN OUR AGENCY NOW!” She shouted.

“I’ll try to convince him but-“

“NO BUTS MAKE HIM JOIN OUR AGENCY!” she shouted.

“Right away Nami!” he said running out of her dressing room.

“No one turns down an invitation from Golden Entertainment! No matter how good looking you are, NO ONE TURNS US DOWN!” she said looking at his picture. “No one.”

Suddenly there was a knock at the door of her dressing room.

“Nami, you’re on in three minutes.”

“Ne~” she said in an angelic voice as she got up. She turned to look at his picture one last time before she left her room. “Mark my words, you will be mine.”

 


A/N: AND THIS STORY IS COMPLETE~ On to more pressing matters.

Did you really think that this was just going to end with Lulu going away? hahahaha. with her gone a greater must appear. Get ready to start hating Nami in the sequel yay~

And I would like to thank you all for reading my first official fanfic. your comments always bring me energy until I start the next part bye~

 

Random EXO SPAM XD

 

 


These pics inspired me to write a new type of fic a little fantasy~, but I'm going to ask for some help before I start that fic~

 

ANYWAY~ BYE~ (I think I went a little far with the spam....)