Pabo

Dorm Room 2012

"Seunghyun-ah~" Jaeyeol said giving him a back hug.

"Hyung!?" He said turning red.

"What's wrong why are you turning red?" Jaeyeol asked.

"Don't act dumb hyung...."

"Ah~ that, I meant what I said." He said smiling.

"Why did you call me out today?" Seunghyun asked.

"Our break is almost up. And you seem to be avoiding me." He explained.

"I'm not avoiding you..."

"See! You won't even look me in the eyes."

"How can I after what you did...."

"I was just trying to prove a point."

"You could have done something else..."

"Like what?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"I don't know-"

Jaeyeol suddenly stole a kiss from him before Seunghyun pushed him away.

"Hyung!" Seunghyun shouted wiping his lips.

"What's wrong now?"

"You just kissed me in public! People could be watching." He said looking around.

"So? Like I said, I like you." He said smiling.

Seunghyun began to blush as he stared at him.

"Come on." Jaeyeol said grabbing his hand.

-------

The two walked along the snow covered sidewalks hands linked. Jaeyeol had a big grin while Seunghyun was too embarrassed to even look up.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jaeyeol asked.

"We're holding hands in public...and.."

"Do you feel that uncomfortable with me?" Jaeyeol asked.

Seunghyun could hear the sadness in Jaeyeol's tone as he looked up.

Just then.

"Oh, Jaeyeol." his bestfriend called out from the distance.

Seunghyun yanked his hand away from Jaeyeol's as he put them in his coat pocket.

"Jaeyeol, what are you doing around here? I thought you couldn't hang out with the gang today." He said.

Jaeyeol had an expression Seunghyun had seen only once... It was one of disappointment and sadness.

"I see." Jaeyeol said under his breath.

"Jaeyeol? Yah, are you listening to me?"

"Sorry, I finished what I had to do and I was coming to meet you guys." He said faking a smile.

"Cool! Come on, who's this?" He asked.

"He's..." He said looking at Seunghyun. "He's just someone from our school." He said turning away from him.

Seunghyun suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest as he watched Jaeyeol walk away.

He tried to call out to him, but his voice wouldn't come out. He stood there alone and cold. He had lost the only person who truly understood him.

------

School had started up again and Seunghyun and Jaeyeol still hadn't spoken to each other.

"Jaeyeol, is something bothering you?" His best friend asked.

"Why do you ask that?" He asked faking a smile.

"Cut the crap. I know something or someone is bothering you." He said looking at him.

"I guess I can't fool you." He said with a smile. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Un."

"Have you ever liked someone so much that all you think about is how to make them happy?"

"Yep... Wait a second! There's someone that has caught your eye!?" He shouted making everyone in the class turn towards him.

"Keep it down." Jaeyeol said pulling him back down.

"So whose the girl?"

"Well..."

"Ah, I get it." His friend said pulling out a familiar manga. "You're into this." He said showing him Kyeongmi's manga.

"You read that?"

"Un, it's pretty interesting." He said flipping through the manga. "So who is it?"

"You know that guy I was with?"

"Yeah, it's him?"

"Un... But he doesn't seem to like me that much." He said putting his head on the desk.

"It's funny seeing you like this."

"Yah, I'm being serious. I haven't spoken to him since then. I'm trying to be mean, but I don't think I can do it anymore~"

"Aigoo, then just go apologize."

"No, he should apologize to me." He said pouting.

"What did he do?"

"He doesn't like public display of affection and he-

"Let's go." His friend said pulling him by the collar cutting him off.

-------

The two made it to the roof as his friend looked at him.

"There were too many people trying to listen to our conversation.” He explained. “Aigoo, you're a mess. Just apologize jeez. You can be stubborn. Besides has he said he didn't like you?"

"No, but I've kissed him twice and-"

"Let me ask you this, did you kiss him or did you catch him off guard."

"Does it matter?"

His friend face palmed himself as he looked at Jaeyeol.

"The guy is obviously shy and won't express himself as easily. If you haven't noticed, you're a hyperactive happy idiot that blurts out the first thing that pops in your head."

"Yah!"

"I'm just being honest."

"Fine! I'll apologize! But before I go you said you understood liking someone so much, who is it?"

"I DID, but that's in the past..."

"Who was it?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Was it a guy?"

"...go and apologize!" He shouted.

"This conversation isn't over." Jaeyeol said opening the roof door.

"Whatever~"

-------

Jaeyeol made it to Seunghyun’s classroom to see him sitting in the back staring out the window. Jaeyeol walked over to him and stood in front of his desk.

“We need to talk.” He said grabbing Seunghyun’s hand as he pulled him out of the classroom.

“Where are you taking me?” Seunghyun asked.

“Somewhere private.” He said walking towards the parking lot as he unlocked his car. “Get in.”

“But class is about to start-“

“Seunghyun!” he shouted.

Seunghyun let out a sigh as he opened the door.

The two sat in the car completely silent.

“Okay, I know I can be a bit rash but that’s only because I really like you and I’m sorry for not talking to you. I was upset that you didn’t want to hold hands. I know you probably hate me now for-“

Suddenly Seunghyun suddenly kissed Jaeyeol making him shut up.

“I don’t hate you.” He said looking at him. “Sorry I made you feel like that. I’ll try to be a little more open.”

Jaeyeol remained frozen as he looked at Seunghyun.

“hyung?” Seunghyun said waving his hand in front of his face.

“Y.y..y.y.yy.You just kissed me!? Does that mean you like me!?”

“Aigoo, pabo.” Seunghyun said getting out of the car.

“Wait Seunghyun-ah~ Wait!” he said following him.

 


A/N: Last Seungyeol or Jaehyun or whatever you call these two for this story~ Jusst wrapping up a few things before I mark this story as complete~ ^___^

 

Random TAO GIF XD

no need to pull your shirt down~ kekekeke