Lulu's Options...

Dorm Room 2012

"Noona, what was that about them begging me for money later?"

"Don't worry about that."

"And that kiss!?" He shouted.

"Ah, that was just on the spur of the moment thing."

"Oh..."

"Omo, have I seduced you with a single kiss?" She said teasing him.

"NO!" He shouted blushing.

"Araso, you should know I'm a bad person, you shouldn't fall for me." She said laughing.

"I won't....(I hope) he said looking at her. As the helicopter made its way back to Seoul.

-------

"Those two were chased away from the house. I'm such a good actress!" Lulu said laughing as she washed her hands in the sink.

She looked up and saw a girl standing in the bushes with her head crooked to the left from the reflection in the mirror. She quickly turned to see no one.

"What the.... Just my imagination..." She said walking out of the bathroom.

--------

The family had gone back home after an awkward gathering leaving Namjin's mother, Lulu's father and herself.

"I can't believe Namjin acted like that!" Namjin's mother said.

"We did the right thing." Lulu's father explained.

"I'm going to bed." Lulu said walking towards her room.

"Goodnight." Her father said.

"Goodnight."

------

She walked into the room and closed her door revealing the girl from earlier standing.

Before Lulu could scream the girl covered as she began to speak.

"Don't be alarmed, I only came here to give you two options that will affect the rest of your life. Now then, I witnessed everything today and I don't like how you treated my unnie. So I've decided to get rid of you."

Lulu tried to scream but wasn't able to produce a loud enough sound.

"Now now, I told you not to be alarmed. When I say get rid of I mean I want you to leave South Korea for good." She said holding up a plane ticket. "This is a ticket that will take you far away from Korea. This is the first option. You get to go aaaallll the way to America and stay there for the rest of your life. Isn't that a good option?"

Lulu was trying to get free as the girl continued to speak.

"No? Then would you like to hear option two? This option is a personal favorite of mine. I drug you and you wake up in a barrel in the middle of ONE of the oceans. Your pick, oh! You should know, option one expires in twenty-four hours." She said slipping a sleeping pill into Lulu's mouth. "Sweet dreams~." She said pushing her on her bed before jumping out the window.

------

Lulu awoke the next morning and looked around her room. There on her night stand was the ticket to America with a note that read "decide your future."

Lulu shook in fear as she grabbed the ticket and ran out of her room.

"What's wrong sweetie it looks like you saw a ghost." Her father said.

"I'm leaving for America immediately." She said walking pass him.

"What!? Why all of a sudden?" He asked.

Lulu was about to speak when the doorbell rung.

"Who could that be?" Namjin's mother asked.

"Special delivery."

She opened the door as Lulu's eyes grew larger. There with a package was the girl from last night with a creepy smile on her face.

"I'm out of here!" Lulu said walking pass her.

"Good choice." The girl whispered as Lulu walked by.

--------

"So tell me, why were you looking at the bushes noona?" Namjin asked.

"I saw my stalker watching the scene. Most likely she'll deal with Lulu and her father for us. She probably won't touch your mother since she saw me kiss you."

"Ah! So that kiss-"

"It was more or less a way of telling her not to touch your mom."

“So it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing. Noona you’re a liar.”

“I told you I’m a bad person.” She said laughing.

“Your stalker is a little dangerous though…”

"She's harmless."


 


A/N: Guess what~ That's the last time you'll have to deal with Lulu ^___^ She is GONE~ I was going to have her go missing BUT I decided that would be a little much lol. Thank the stalker for getting rid of her lol.