Birthday Outing

Dorm Room 2012

"This is your fault Wei." Jihwan said coughing.

"It's not my fault hyung." He said coughing.

"It's neither of your faults." Jun said shaking his head. "Now take the medicine so you can get better."

"I hate the taste though." Jihwan explained.

"Don't you have anything that taste better?" Wei asked.

"Here's a fact. The nastier the taste the better it is for you." Hyunsoo said smiling.

"Is that true hyung?" Wei asked looking at Jun.

"Well, most things that are healthy for you do have a less than favorable taste.... so yes."

"Hey, you don't have to ask Jun hyung when I say something!" Hyunsoo shouted.

"Sorry, but we can't believe your words Hyunsoo." Jihwan explained.

"Alright that's enough; you two should get some sleep." Jun said looking at them. "Make sure you take your medicine!" He shouted.

"Ne~"

"And stop giving your mother a hard time." Hyunsoo said looking at Jihwan.

"Fine, I'll take the medicine!" Jihwan shouted.

"Good, because you know Wei won't take it if you don't." Jun said walking towards the door.

"Yeah right." Jihwan said.

"Pabo, he's your dongsaeng and he looks up to you, be a better hyung." Jun said shaking his head.

"Get better guys." Hyunsoo said closing the door.

"Okay Mrs. Oh, we got Jihwan to take his medicine." Jun said smiling.

"Thank you; he can be such a handful." She said with a sigh.

"We know." Hyunsoo said laughing.

"You two are welcome to stay for dinner tonight."

"Thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline your offer Mrs. Oh." Jun explained with a bow.

"I see what about you Hyunsoo?"

"I apologize....ummmm...what Jun hyung said." He said bowing.

"Alright, you two be careful then."

-------

Jun and Hyunsoo were taking the elevator downstairs when Hyunsoo started talking.

"So hyung what are you doing today?"

"Hmmm... Nothing really I'll probably just go home and relax." He said as the elevator doors opened.

"Nothing!? Come on hyung~ its Saturday. Let's go play!" He said smiling.

"Fine, where should we go? I can get my driver-"

"No driver! We have feet we can walk to wherever we need to go."

"No driver!? But..."

"Let's go." He said pulling him.

------

"Where did you drag me?" Jun said looking at Hyunsoo.

"One of the mega malls!" He said smiling. "Let's go." He said pulling him into the mall.

As they walked in Hyunsoo dragged Jun to the electronic store.

"Hyung, I was thinking of asking for a tablet for my birthday and I wanted to know which was the best brand."

"Well, what's your price range?"

"If I don't have one which is the best? Is an iPad the best?"

"No, iPads aren't all that great, but that's just my personal opinion."

"But they have a lot of memory."

"You can add memory to other tablets. Let's say I buy a 100$ tablet that has 8gb internal. I could buy a memory stick that also has 8gb for an additional 20 dollars instead of paying 300 dollars for a 16gb iPad that you CAN'T add memory to." He explained.

"So no to iPad?" Hyunsoo asked.

"Yes, look for any tablet you can add memory to."

"Okay." He said looking around.

"So when is your birthday?" Jun asked.

"December 20th." He said looking at the description of a tablet.

"That's tomorrow!" Jun shouted.

"Un."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"It slipped my mind." He said laughing. "Oooh! Hyung isn't this the tablet you have?"

"Un." He said looking at it.

"Okay, then this is the one I want. I have to get my parents to get it for me." He said smiling.

"This is the one you want?"

"Yep."

"Fine, ahjussi." He said calling over the store owner.

"How can I...oh, are you two looking for the toy store? It's on another floor."

"Actually we're looking to buy." Jun explained.

The owner began to laugh as he pointed to the tablet. "This isn't a toy little boy this is a high-end piece of technology. This isn't something you can afford from your allowance you get from your mommy."

"So what you are telling me is you won't sell this tablet to a child correct?" Jun asked.

"That is correct."

"I see." Jun said pulling out his wallet. "Then I guess I'll take my black card somewhere else." He said waving it in the owners face.

"Oh! I didn't realize I was-"

"Too late, let's go Hyunsoo." He said grabbing his hand.

"O-okay."

"The nerve of that guy. Judging us just because we are children." Jun said pulling out his phone.

"Where are we going?" Hyunsoo asked.

"To my car." He said pulling out his phone. "Driver hyung meet me at the front." He said. He turned to Hyunsoo before speaking. "Don't ever shop at that store again." He said.

"Ne!"

------

"Where to Jun?"

"To the Jester factory."

"Ne~"

----

the two arrived at the large company and walked through the front entrance.

"I need to see I.D-"

Jun shot the security guard a look before walking pass him.

"Go right ahead." He said looking terrified.

They took the elevator down to the assembly line where a friendly face spotted them.

"Well, look who it is, my favorite Jester user." The elderly man said smiling. "Oh and you bought a friend? That's rare." He said laughing.

"Ahjusshi, I have a complaint."

"I know, that owner is a bit of prick." He said laughing. "But you are a child so you can't blame him." He said patting Jun on the head. "Now how can I help you and your friend?"

"It's his birthday tomorrow and I was going to buy him a tablet."

"Really!? Hyung!? I couldn't accept a gift like that!" Hyunsoo explained.

"Just accept it. It's rare for Jun to spend money on another person." The old man said laughing.

"Ahjusshi! I spend money on others!"

"Aigoo, then why haven't you brought this poor old man a single thing." He asked pouting.

"Now why would I buy the owner of Jester technology something."

"The owner!?" Hyunsoo shouted.

"Un." Jun said.

"You can call me Mr. Jester."

"Woah~ the great Jester himself!" Hyunsoo said.

"I don't know about great, but thank you." He said bowing.

"Ahjusshi can I buy a tablet directly from you?" Jun asked.

"Nope." He said laughing.

"Why not?"

"Because I'll just give you a tablet." He said laughing. "Go ahead and pick the model you like. I can even customize it for you." He explained.

"Really!?"

"Un."

"Then I want the same model as Jun hyung.

"Okay, anything customization?"

"Can you make it green? With my initials?"

"That's easy. Wait here it should only take a few hours to make you one from scratch."

"You're going to make me one!?" Hyunsoo asked.

"Of course, did you think I'd give you one off the assembly line? Those are being shipped to stores I wouldn't hear the end of it if one of the tablets were gone." He said laughing. "It will be done shortly feel free to walk around or wait in my office." He said walking away.

"Well you heard him, let's go wait." Jun said.

"Okay."

------

Three hours later Mr. Jester came into the office with Hyunsoo's tablet.

"This looks cool! Thanks Jester ahjusshi!" He said hugging him.

"Your friend is a lot friendlier than you." He said laughing.

"Very funny, are you sure there isn't anything I can do to repay you?" Jun asked.

"Just stay friends with this one." He said smiling at Hyunsoo.

"Ne~"

------

The two were in the car as Jun looked at Hyunsoo.

"Why did you want the same model as me?"

"Because you're cool hyung."

Jun was taken aback by Hyunsoo’s statement and remained quiet.

"I want to be as cool as you. So how do I learn stocks?"

"Do you seriously want to learn about stocks?" Jun asked.

"Un, so will you teach me?" He asked smiling.

"If you really want to learn I guess I could teach you the basics."

"Thanks hyung." Hyunsoo said smiling.

 


A/N: I think four chapters this week is good~ like I said I haven't had a lot of inspiration this week~ Anyway~ Baekyeol chapter is next on my list. I'm probably going to cut this fic in half instead of having like 100 chapters~ so when I get to sixty this fic will be split. I know it could be a little overwhelming seeing a whole lot of chapters to a fic lol

Hyunsoo, Baekhyun's brother

Wei, Luhan's brother

Jihwan, Sehun's brother

Jun, Suho's brother

Shin, Kris' older brother

 

Jayeol, Chanyeol's brother

Seunghyun, Baekhyun's brother