Freedom

Dorm Room 2012

The group arrived at a nearby cafe as Kris began to talk.

"What I want to know is who sent Minwoo hyung that message." Kris said looking at him.

"Who else." Luhan said taking a sip of his drink. "It had to have been Lulu. She's after us if you've forgotten." He explained.

"When will that girl give up?" Mira asked with a sigh.

"Who knows." Kyungsoo said shaking his head.

Just then they heard a tap at the window as they turned to see Kyeongmi waving her hand.

She walked in and saw Mira as her eyes lit up.

"OMG! It's Bounty Hunter Raina!" She said spazzing out. "Can I have your autograph?"

"Sorry, but I'm not her." She said smiling.

"You look so much like her…. Oh well." She said with a sigh.

"Omo, you're Kyungsoo's look alike!"

"That's what I've heard. So why are all of you here?" She asked looking around.

"We just solved one problem, but another one has appeared." Chanyeol explained.

"That's sounds rough. Here's a new series I'm going to release tomorrow." She said handing Kyungsoo a booklet.

"A new series? What about the chef one?" Kai asked.

"That's still going on, but I got inspired seeing all of you today."

"Chef manga? Would that be hot buns?" Mira asked.

"Un." She said nodding.

"OMG! I love that ~ I'm a huge fan of yours!" Mira shouted.

"Really!? Bounty hunter Raina is a fan of mine!?"

"My name is Mira, but I'll forgive you since you drew hot buns!" She said spazzing.

"Girls and their ." Luhan said shaking his head.

"Anyway, you guys should read it when you have some free time." She said standing up.

"Leaving already?" Sehun asked.

"Yep, I have to be in Japan by tomorrow. People seem to be excited about this new ." She explained.

"Good luck." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Don't need it. This is some of my finest work. I think I really captured your facial features too! I wish I was able to draw all of you though... So if your aren't the right size, you can always come to my studio and I'll get the right measurements." She said with a erted look on her face.

"Will I still get paid?" Chen asked.

"Of course." She said smiling.

"Don't think about it." Xiumin said looking at him.

"We'll if you guys ever change your mind; you know where to find me." She said walking towards the door.

--------

"You are really a disgrace to this family, Jun."

Jun stood there with his head down as he listened to his father.

"You and your brother Suho have done nothing worth mentioning!" He shouted.

"ENOUGH!" Jun shouted.

"YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!?"

"YES! I'M TIRED OF YOU BADMOUTHING SUHO HYUNG! HE'S THE BEST SON YOU HAVE AND YOU ARE CONSTANTLY COMPARING HIM TO THE OTHERS!"

"BECAUSE HE LACKS THE SAME QUALITIES-"

"THREE DAYS!" Jun shouted.

"For what?" His father asked.

"Three days to show you that you have underestimated me and Suho hyung."

"Are you saying you will do something that your older brothers haven't been able to do?"

"Exactly, but I will do this alone, and when I'm done, I don't want you to interfere with me or Suho hyung's lives anymore."

"Nonsense." His father said turning around in his chair.

"Are you afraid I will win this bet and you will lose control over two of your sons?"

"It's nonsense that you will be able to do anything in three days."

"Then you shouldn't have a problem with accepting this bet."

"What is in it for me?"

"We will do whatever you ask for the rest of our lives."

"In other words you will become my puppets." He said turning around.

"From the school we attend, to the girl you want us to marry, we will follow your every command."

"Fine, your time starts now." His father said laughing.

A smirk appeared on Jun's face as he walked towards the door. He reached for the knob as he turned to look at his father.

"Don't try to take it back when you lose."

"I should be the one saying that to you."

"If you'll excuse." Jun said bowing as he opened the door. He pulled his phone out as he looked at the screen. A message popped up with the options to agree or decline.

Jun tapped the agree option as he walked away from his father's study.

A few minutes later Jun's father's phone began to ring as he answered it.

"What is it? You know I don't like to be disturbed-"

He suddenly stood up as he held his phone tighter.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Sir....We've been bought out...You don't own your company anymore..." His secretary explained in a shaky voice.

"That's impossible! There should be no one who-"

"Sir? Sir? Is everything okay?"

"I will call you back." He said walking to the door as he pulled it open. “That little brat!” he shouted.

--------

The group was on their way back when Suho got a call from Jun.

"Oh, Jun, are you okay?....YOU DID WHAT!?" He shouted startling the others. "I'll call you back."

A special announcement came on every television as the gang turned their attention to the big screen on the building.

"Breaking news, Kim Corporation has just been bought out by an unknown buyer. The buyout occurred only a few minutes ago. The new owner or his whereabouts are currently unknown." The reporter explained.

"Hyung, isn't that your family company!?" Tao asked.

"They were bought out!? By who!?" Kris asked.

"Jun." Suho said laughing.

"WHAT!?" They all shouted.

"Un, I thought he was playing when he said he'd do it." Suho said shaking his head.

"He said he would do this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Un, he started learning about the family business like the rest of us at the age of five, he excels in computers, finance, and the stock market. I guess he was waiting for the right time. Father isn't going to like this."

"How old is Jun again?" Mira asked.

"He'll be ten in December." He explained.

"So a nine year old took over a multi-billion company within 4 years!?" Baekhyun shouted.

"He is a scary child." Chanyeol explained.

"I guess that's why he was always on his phone or tablet." Suho said smiling.

“Why did he do it?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Freedom.” Suho explained.

          --------

“JUN!” his father shouted walking into his room.

“What is it father?” Jun asked looking innocent.

“You little brat!” he shouted.

“What ever do you mean father?” Jun asked turning around in his computer chair.

“Don’t give me that! YOU TRICKED ME!” he shouted.

“I did not trick you, we made a bet and you lost.”

“THE DEAL IS OFF!” his father shouted.

Jun began to laugh. “Father you can’t break our bet.” He explained.

“Really? Why do you say that? There wasn’t anyone else in the room with us. It will be my word against yours.” He explained.

“I thought you’d say that.” He said turning around in his chair as he pressed play. Suddenly the speakers’ setup around the mansion began to play their conversation. “I grew up watching how you did business, I’m not an idiot.”

His father balled his hand as he punched the wall.

“Return my company to me this instant or get out of my house!”

“Fine, I hope you have saved enough money in your accounts to cover such a mansion.” He said standing up.

“You are really going through with this.” His father said looking at him. “Why do you care so much about your brother Suho that you would steal my company?”

“Because besides our mother he’s the only one who cares and treats me like a person. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to hold a press conference to reveal the new owner of the company.”

“Aren’t you the owner?” his father asked.

“Of course not, I’m too young, but Suho hyung isn’t.” he said smiling as he walked past his father.

“Wait.” His father said grabbing his shoulder. “You’ve proven your point. You and Suho are free to do whatever you want. Just return my company to me.” He said in a defeated voice.

“That’s all I wanted to hear.” He said pressing stop on his phone recorder. He scrolled through his phone until he found the transfer of ownership document. He sent it to his printer as it printed the document. “Here, all you have to do is sign this and your company returns to you.” He said handing him a pen.

His father quickly signed the document and walked towards the door. He stopped and turned to look at his son.

(This child is scary…. But he’s definitely my son) he said with a light smile. “Do as you please.” He said in a cold voice.

“Thank you sir.” Jun said bowing. “You’ll need this.” Jun said handing him some papers.

“What is this?”

“My transfer papers, I’m transferring to another school.”

“YOU’RE WHAT!?”

“Remember our bet.”

“fine.” He said snatching the papers from him.

 


A/N: Let the updates for this week begin!!!! lol. I wonder how many chapters I'll upload this week.... Anyway, just a little side chapter before I get back to the main story~ ^___^ Oh! and here's a hint of what's to come~

 

Baekhyun's suggestive eyebrow~

Tao.....

That face.....

Chen....

Tao....

Tao's suggestive eyebrow.