Why Omma?

Dorm Room 2012

Kyungsoo and Lulu were walking around hand in hand when Kyungsoo spotted Kai in the distance talking to a guy.

*who is that?* he wondered.

"Oh, Kyungsoo" the male called out waving his hand in the air trying to get his attention.

Kyungsoo walked over to them and bowed.

"Hey Kai, who is this, a friend of yours?"

"Un." He said looking at him.

"I'm more than a friend! I'm his best friend. He said wrapping an arm around his neck. "My name is Taemin, nice to finally meet you." He said holding out his hand.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, Kai used to talk about you all the time, so I wondered what type of guy you were."

"Wow Kai, you must have a crush on MY Kyungsoo to talk about him all the time." Lulu said smiling.

Kai shot her a look before looking back at Kyungsoo.

"So Kyungsoo, how does it feel to see someone you haven't seen in years?" Taemin asked.

"Years? I just met Kai." He explained.

"Really? Then-" he said pulling out a picture. "Explain this." He said holding up the picture with a young Kai and Kyungsoo with cake on their faces.

Kyungsoo looked at the picture then at Kai.

"We were really friends?" Kyungsoo asked.

"This was your plan!?" Kai asked looking at Taemin. "Where did you find that picture?" He said trying to grab it from his hand.

"From the shoe box underneath your bed in your room." He explained.

"Sorry, but I really don't remember."

"If you don't remember, your parents should." Taemin explained.

"My parents?..." he asked looking confused.

"Look he obviously doesn't want to remember, so why don't you leave him alone?" Lulu shouted as she pulled him away.

Kyungsoo looked back as he began to think.

------

"So what should we do Kyungsoo?" Lulu asked smiling.

Kyungsoo was spacing out as Lulu spoke.

"Did you say something?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, I was asking what we should do silly." She said laughing.

"Oh!" He said laughing.

Suddenly Taemin's words replayed in his mind as he furrowed his brows. *Would they know him?*

"Kyungsoo!" She shouted.

"Noona, sorry I have to go do something.” he said looking at her.

"Eh!? Are you still thinking about Kai!? Just-"

"I'll see you later." He said running towards the parking lot.

Lulu watched as he ran away as her gaze narrowed in on him. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it as she took in a large amount before blowing it out.

"So irritating." She said turning around to see Luhan smiling at her. "What do you want?" She said blowing smoke in his face.

"I don't know what is going through your mind right now and frankly I don't give a . What I do care about is my dongsaeng Kyungsoo. I'm warning you now Lulu-" he said as his smile disappeared. "You try something stupid and hurt him; I'll make sure you regret it." He said with a menacing look on his face.

Lulu took a step back as she looked at the unfamiliar face before her.

*I've never seen him make this face before. Is this the face he makes when he gets mad!? He’s never made that face to defend me!* she said balling her fist.

"Well that's all I wanted to say." He said as his smile returned. "See you around." He said walking away.

------

Kyungsoo arrived home to find his parents on the couch watching TV.

"Omo, Kyungsoo-ah what brings you here?" His mother said getting up. “I wish you would have called. “She said walking into the kitchen.

"I won't be here that long omma." He said looking at her.

"Nonsense, my only son comes for a visit and I don't have anything prepared." She said grabbing a glass plate.

"I want to ask you two something." He said looking at his father.

"What is it?" His mother asked.

"Do you remember me hanging out with a boy named Kai?" He asked.

Suddenly the plate dropped to the ground as it shattered. Kyungsoo's father turned around as he looked at him.

"Un, I remember you playing with a child by that name before we moved. He was always over our house to play." His father said smiling.

"Why do you ask?" His mother said turning around.

"He's been asking me if I remember him, but to be honest I really don't. I was starting to think he was crazy, but since you two admitted it, I guess I did know him.... I wonder how I forgot.”

“Oh you met him again? Does he go to your university?” his father asked.

“Un, he’s actually my roommate.” He explained.

Kyungsoo's mother had turned back around as she the stove.

"You must be tired, stay for dinner before you go." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Omma?" Kyungsoo said looking at her back.

"Honey, what did you do?" His father asked getting up.

"Why do you think I have anything to do with Kyungsoo forgetting him." She asked.

"Him omma? Say his name." Kyungsoo said looking at her.

"Honey!" His father said raising his voice.

"I did it to protect you." She said turning around.

"OMMA!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"What did you do to him!" His father shouted.

 

 

 


A/N: cliffhanger~

have some Kaisoo

Just realized this is the first chapter in a while that doesn't require a M! D___O

also next chapter will have the comedy couple Xiuchen along with Hunhan