Puzzled

My Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Sehun said that night was something he couldn’t just stop thinking about. He loved you and just the mere thought of you being with another guy was unbearable for him. He couldn’t even concentrate on anything.

You waved your hand in front of his face and seemed like he came back to reality. He blinked mindlessly at you and you sighed. “Are you okay?” you asked as you sat in front of him in the cafeteria.

He just nodded and kept quiet. *Something is definitely wrong,* you thought.

Sehun and the others soon came and he sat beside Luhan. Sehun smiled sweetly at you and you returned it back. Luhan was watching how you interacted with Sehun. He wanted to know if your happiness was with Sehun.

Now that it crossed his mind, you never said you liked Luhan as more than a friend. You always talked about Sehun and how much you liked him. Was he really never in your league?

Besides the noise that came from the guys, it was really quiet between you and Luhan. You were observing him and something was definitely bothering him. He left the cafeteria earlier than everyone else and you followed him.

He was walking aimlessly that he didn’t even notice you following him all the way to the rooftop. He was leaning on the metal fence with his eyes closed and you silently walked towards him.

You stood there for an awkward five seconds before he opened his eyes and he was startled to see you there. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I just followed you.” You shrugged your shoulders and walked towards the metal fence, but the wind was too strong and you had to hold your skirt down. You clenched your teeth in annoyance trying to get your skirt fixed but failed miserably.

Luhan pulled you and your back crashed against his chest. He was back hugging you. It reminded you of the first time he hugged you and it was on the rooftop too.

He just sighed silently as he snuggled on your neck. How much he loved hugging you and how much he got used to it. He was really sure that he didn’t want you to be with another guy, not even his best friend who he was sure that would take care of you. As selfish as it sounded, he only wanted you to be his.

“Luhan what’s wrong?” you asked and you tried to look at him but he just buried his face on your neck more. Taking that as he didn’t want you to look at him, you just looked on the ground and waited for him to talk.

“How much do you like Sehun?” He hesitated to ask because he knew your answer would crush his heart.

His question was simple but asked in a serious tone. Knowing Luhan, it would be better if you answered him right away. “So much?” you answered with doubt. Doubt because you didn’t know how to answer him.

“To the extent that you would date him?”

You fell silent for a while. Did you really like Sehun enough to date him?

* * *

“Luhan can we talk?” Minhee approached him as soon as she saw him at the school gate. The sight of her irked the both of you but he was too tired to even shoo her away so instead, he asked you to go home first which surprised you.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter