Minhee

My Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood there frozen not being able to react at the sudden announcement of the girl in front of you. How could he not tell you? Yes, she looked like someone Luhan would really date. She had the looks, the body and the attitude. You looked at yourself slowly and your self-esteem just went down to the drain. You were wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts. You looked like crap in front of her.

*Who is she? Girlfriend? Now that I think of it, Luhan has never mentioned any of his exes. If he is his girlfriend, why didn’t he marry her instead? Why-*

“Uhm. Hello?” Your train of thoughts and questions were disrupted by her hand waving in front of you.

“H-Huh?” You blankly looked at her.

She chuckled softly and said, “I asked where Luhan is and you are..?” You mentally scolded yourself for looking like an idiot. How could you forget to introduce yourself? You were thinking whether to introduce yourself as his wife or not after that girl just said she was Luhan’s girlfriend.

“Oh. Inside. I’m Sunmi. Lu Sunmi. Luhan’s wife,” you bravely answered and she didn’t even looked shocked at all. It was somehow annoying you on how unaffected she was.

She raised an eyebrow at you and eyed you from head to toe. “Oh so you are the unlucky one.”

*Unlucky?*

She shook her head and laughed. “I pity you for having to deal with Luhan -- that annoying little brat. He is hot tempered, hard headed and cocky. From the looks of it, you are someone who can deal with the type of guys like Luhan but you really look too innocent to fit as his wife.”

You were getting uncomfortable at the talk more and more. For the first time ever, you got angry at Sehun for bringing that woman over. just wouldn’t stop. Those unnecessary words were getting into your nerves.

“It’s not like that-” She didn’t even let you finish. Instead, she just continued talking.

Her eyes widened and shock and she put a hand over . “Don’t tell me he got you pregnant? Didn’t you take pills? That guy. He loves to release it inside without any protection that’s why I always took pills. You look like the nice and behaved girl. How can he actually have with you when he loves it rough and hard?”

*Stop.*

“He loves it when you scream his name and if you don’t he would do all the things that would make you scream his name.”

*Stop talking right now.*

“And he-”

“Lee Minhee!” Sehun shouted in anger, making her stop talking. The both of them looked at you and your eyes were glistening with tears.

No girl would want to hear those words, even if they didn’t have feelings for the guy they are with. Your self-esteem just went as low as it could possibly be and the thought of Luhan being with another girl and having somehow gave you a pang of hurt.

“I’m really sorry.” She grabbed your hand and apologized ‘sincerely’. You just nodded your head and asked them to come in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter