Junhyung's First Impression Toward Yoseob .......

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

 

- Junhyung  POV –

Junhyung was in a bad mood this morning, his Siberian Husky just died last night and Junhyung still need him to bully the neighbor. Junhyung is walking hardly to the school with his friend, Seungho. Suddenly, Junhyung see a person who is sighing in front of the school.

‘I don’t know that he is here, in this school before, I think I’m gonna bully him’ Junhyung smiled and rush his body to crash the newbie.

He is apologizing,of course you must! Even in this case, the wrong one is Junhyung. Then, Junhyung just keep my poker face, Junhyung is beginning enjoying this bullying.

‘ I’m just begin with take everthing he owns…’ Junhyung thought.

But I am really shocked due to the fact that he is..actually a weird one? He doesn’t seem scared at all. He is just giving all him to me. And I can’t say anything else. I am dumfounded. I find this guy is different.

‘Why amI feeling like this? Oh,!’ Junhyung mumbled as low as he can. He finds himself asking for Yoseob’s name and HE JUST SMILE! Junhyung never show his true smile to other people before, it’s not that he can’t , he just… doesn’t want to show it. But, to this guy, Junhyung finds himself doing an unpredictable action.

As soon as Junhyung enter the class, Junhyung search for Seungho who is laughing with Yoseob’s things at the back of the class.

“Yo,bro!” said Seungho realized that Junhyung is coming towards him.

“Give me back that things..” ask Junhyung without hesitation.

“Oh, what…” Before Seungho asked what will Junhyung do to those things, Junhyung already snatched all the things from Seungho.

“Mind your own business…!” said Junhyung before he sits in his place.

“What’s his problem? “ asked Seungho’s friend.

“Don’t know...He’s moody, don’t mind him,G.O “ said Seungho to his friend named G.O.

Junhyung was lying on his table, he is looking to Yoseob’s thing there, on his table. Junhyung didn’t take Yoseob’s phone before, so there are wallet, wristwatch, iPod. Junhyung doesn’t have a feelings like this before. ‘I am the best and no one can beat me, no one!’ Junhyung claimed it in his mind. ‘ But, today, you are losing Junhyung. It’s the first time you are speechless in front of someone’ Junhyung said the words to himself. Junhyung finds himself smiled after remembering what happen before. ‘He is sure cute. He doesn’t show it from his face. But he is acting like that so he makes me want to eat him up.’ Junhyung thought.

“Ehm..” I saw him. I mean Yoseob entering the room with..Kikwang?! I don’t know what happens to me, I feel I don’t like this scenery.

‘Get up,Junhyung!’ I mumled to myself.

“Oh, you are here, Yoseob?” said Seungho along with his smirk.

“Uhm..I’m kinda..Err..” Yoseob seems afraid and that makes him super cute!

‘I said get up,Junhyung!’ I slapped my cheeks myself.

“Don’t get closer,please!” Kikwang defends Yoseob from Seungho. ‘You think you’re in charge of defend him huh?’ without realizing, I am already glaring at Kikwang. Bitterly.

“Uh,sure…” Seungho doesn’t interested in Yoseob anymore since Kikwang defends him.

“Today is my birthday!” said Dongwoon to Yoseob.

‘Ah, here he goes again.. I think I just take a nap…’ Junhyung is thinking to take a nap, but he can’t stop himself for looking at cutie in the front of the class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Junhyung's First Impression Toward Yoseob...Updating as fast as I can...^____^

I guess I make too much mistakes and this is chapter is bad...MIAN...TT___TT

Ahh...I really love how Junhyung remembered Yoseob...

Hope you all like it too...^__^

Next update is...Kikwang's First Impression Toward Yoseob...

Please looking forward to it...Kanshamidaa~