KISEOB!!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

Wow..now I finished making this chapter...Kiseob~ Heheh...let's go back tot he time when Kikwang and Yoseob go home from bookstore. This is with Kikwang's perspective. Hope you like this...hehehe..XD ..

Kikwang entered his room as he arrived at home. That was a great day with Yoseob,but Kikwang is really curious about the book he bought.

“How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You?”

Kikwang quickly locked his room, take the book from his bag and then ripped the plastic that cover the book.

“Let’s search this…” Kikwang looked up for something in the list. “Uh! Found it! 10 steps to make someone fall in love with you.. Okay..page 105..” Kikwang opened the page.

“First step is.. LEAD BY EXAMPLE..” Kikwang read the sentence carefully. “If you want to make someone fall in love with you, you'll have to fall in love with yourself first.”

“Huh? You mean I have to fall in love with myself? That sounds like…Doojoon?” Kikwang said. “Oh, I guess now I know why he is so popular..” Kikwang nodded and closed the book.

“Kikwang! If you want to make someone fall in love with you, the first 'someone' should be YOU!” Kikwang shouted.

“Kikwang! What happened?” asked his umma from outside.

“Nothing umma…” Kikwang said softly.

Kikwang take his shirt and towel then go to bathroom. Before that he look at the mirror. “Come’on  hottie, let’s take a bath!” Kikwang said to himself in the mirror.

THE NEXT DAY..

“Kikwang,wake up!” shouted his umma.

“Don’t say that to me umma..” said Kikwang while taking a deeper sleep.

“Umma won’t say this twice..you have to go to school..” said umma. Kikwang doesn’t reply his umma’s words.

5 minutes later…

“zzz..” Kikwang is deeply in sleep.

10 minutes later…

“zzz…snott..” Kikwang sneezing because it is freezing in the morning and his blanket jumped out from his bed.

15 minutes later…

“zzz..” Kikwang is falling more deeper in his dream.

20 minutes later…

“Umma..I’m getting married huh? Really like that..err…zzz..” Kikwang is mumbling while dreaming.

30 minutes later..

“Uh..what time is it now?” Kikwang try to open his eyes and look at the clock. And it was 7 AM.

“Oh..7AM…” Kikwang close his eyes again. Suddenly he opened his eyes, “OH! ! IT IS 7 AM ? I AM LATE!” Kikwang jumped out from his bed, not taking a bath and then leave to school.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Kikwang, you are so late..I will punish you today! Go clean the restroom!” said the teacher when Kikwang arrived at school.

“Yes,maam..” Kikwang nodded and go to the restroom.

‘What a day!’Kikwang thought. ‘I hate myself for being so dumb..I hat— Ops! You have to fall in love with yourself,Kikwang..that’s nonsense if you say that you hate yourself.’ Kikwang thought.

Kikwang enter the restroom when there is a girl there. She is washing the restroom too. It is school hour, so everyone is studying. Besides the one that is late…

“Uh..someone’s here?” said the girl smiling at Kikwang.

“Err…yeah? What are you doing here?” asked Kikwang feels weird that there is a girl cleaning the bathroom since he is in charge of that. Besides, the girl is a student, she wears a uniform.

“Uh..I was late..same as you..” said the girl continue her works.

“Oh okay…I’ll wash the mirror then..” said Kikwang.

“Your name is Lee Kikwang,right?” said the girl suddenly popped besides Kikwang.

“Hey! You make me surprised…” said Kikwang. “Why do you know my name?”

“Cause I like you since the first semester..” said the girl blushing.

“Oh..sorry…” Kikwang said calmly.

“Taste me then…just one night?” asked the girl.  “I’m really in love with you..”

“No,thanks…” said Kikwang but then the girl grab him and force him to kiss her.

“What are you doing!” Kikwang shouted.

“Soomoon!” said a guy suddenly in front of the restroom.

“Aing~..Yunjae…he is trying to me!” said the girl to the guy about Kikwang.

“What? You are the—“ Kikwang eyes widened.

“What are you doing to others’s girlfriend?” the guy face Kikwang and punched him. “Let’s go,Soomoon..” the guy drag the girl out of the restroom.

Kikwang was punched by the guy but he is still standing there. Froze.

“Okay..you are being a fool,Kikwang..” said Kikwang to himself while his eyes bruise but he is still standing there.

WHILE AT THE CLASSROOM…

“Where is Kikwangie?” Yoseob said to Hyunseung.

“Dunno..I didn’t saw him since this morning..” said Hyusneung while eating his chips. It is break time.

“Aihh~..Doojoon-hyung! Did you see Kikwang?” asked Yoseob to Doojoon.

“Uhmm..I guess he is in the middle of the field. He is fighting with the gangster from the upper class.” Said Doojoon.

“Huh?” asked Yoseob confusedly.

“I think you should look to the field. There are so many people there..” said Doojoon.

“Aish~ Kwangie..what are you doing?” said Yoseob worriedly.”Junnie, can you accompany me?” asked Yoseob to Junhyung.

“What is it?” said Junhyung with sleepy eyes.

“Just come with me!” Yoseob drag Junhyung out from the class to the field.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey! You sprout the water to my shirt, now my shirt is all wet!” Taecyeon shouted. Taecyeon is the lead of the upper class member.

“Sorry, I didn’t intend to. Besides, I already say sorry?” said Kikwang calmly. He knows that Tacyeon just want to make a bigger problem.

“You..pay me or we will beat you..” said Taecyeon to Kikwang. Taecyeon’s friend is ready to start the fight.

“FIGHT!!” shouted the people around them. “FIGHT,FIGHT ,FIGHT!”

“Kikwang!” shouted Yoseob go through the people around.

“Seobbie?” Kikwang eyes widened. “Why are you here? Aish..get out of here,Seobbie..”

“Oh..your friend?” asked Taecyeon. “He is cute.”

“No, he is not my friend! He is not related to me..” said Kikwang hurriedly. ‘I don’t want to make you include in this mess,Seobbie..’ Kikwang thought.

“Kwangie?” Yoseob eyes widened. His eyes teary when he heard Kikwang’s words.

“But it seems that he knows you well..” said Taecyeon interested in Yoseob.

“Don’t you dare to get near to him!” Kikwang shouted when Taecyeon walk closer to Yoseob.

‘No! Don’t Seobbie..Anyone but not Seobbie!’Kikwang thought.

“Can you just..step back?” someone said coldly to Taecyeon.

“Uh..Junhyung?” Taecyeon slowly step back and then leave the situation.

“Thanks,Junhyung..You save Yoseob..” said Kikwang happily.

“That’s nothing to thanks about..” Junhyung smirked.

“Seo—“ Kikwang turned his head when he found Yoseob is crying softly. “What is it,Seobbie? Don’t cry..”

“You said I’m not your friend..” said Yoseob while cupping.

“Ah..I’m sorry..I just want to protect you back then,Seobbie..” said Kikwang.

“Never say that again,okay? I’m sad..” said Yoseob to Kikwang with cute face. “But thank you..”

“Yes..hmm..no thanks..you like me,right?” asked Kikwang joking.

“Yep..I like the dumb Kikwang..” said Yoseob playfully and Kikwang just nodded.

‘ I THINK I LIKE MYSELF ENOUGH NOW, I KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW THAT I WANT TO PROTECT THIS PERSON THE MOST. I LOVE MYSELF FOR BEING LIKE THIS.’Kikwang thought.

AT NIGHT…

“Okay..I like myself enough now..” said Kikwang happily. Kikwang take the book and open it. “Let’s work out on the second step..” said Kikwang happily.

“CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND GROW. Make someone fall in love with you, and make sure they can't turn their attention away from you for fear they will miss your next exciting development.” Kikwang read the words slowly.

“Oh? How can I get a big attention from Yoseob? I mean he is so insensitive like me!” said Kikwang.

“Aha! “ Suddenly Kikwang get an idea. He take his phone and dial Yoseob’s number.

“Hello? Kwangie?” Yoseob answered Kikwang.

“Hey..Seobbie! Hehe..” said Kikwang. “I have an article about height..this is very interesting!” said Kikwang.

“Huh? Article of height?” said Yoseob confusedly.

“Yes..since you are so short, I have an initiative to help you..” said Kikwang cheerfully.

“Kwangie! You are shorter than me!” Yoseob complained.

“Uh..no! I am 167 cm tall..” said Kikwang confident.

“I am 169 cm,Kwangie…I think..” said Yoseob.

“You are wrong..I am sure that your height is lower than mine!” said Kikwang starting his tactic.

“No!! “ Yoseob refused to agree. “How about we measure it tomorrow! So, we know who is shorter..” said Yoseob cheerfully.

“Oh..okay then..the measurement can change,Seobbie..” said Kikwang.

“Uh! I am watching you then…” Yoseob said. “I don’t want to lose in the height problem.”

“Okay..see you tomorrow,Seobbie..” said Kikwang happily then turned the phone off.

‘HAHA..CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND GROW IS FINISHED!’Kikwang thought. Satisfy.

“Nest is…” Kikwang search move to the next step. “FORGIVE. FORGET. BE HAPPY. Show the person you want to make fall in love with you that you are free, functional, and ready to fall in love again.” Kikwang read slowly word by word.

“Huh? What about this? The past love?” Kikwang is mumbling. “Does he know that I used to like Hyunseung?” Kikwang thought deeply.

“I think Hyunseung is the past..I know he will be understand. Besides, I don’t love him anymore..” said Kikwang to himself.

“I bet Hyunseung didn’t tell anything about us to Yoseob. He is very secure about the secret, even to his bestfriend. “ said Kikwang confidently.

“Let’s just move to the next step…” Kikwang move to step number 4. “BE POSITIVE.” Kikwang turned his eyes.”Okay..I am wrong..the one resemble Doojoon-hyung is this…be positive..” Kikwang laughed softly.

“Then..I think I just past this..I have confident in myself now..” said Kikwang happily.

“Next..” Kikwang read the next step. “ENJOY LIFE. Make someone fall in love with you by showing your appreciation for life, big and small. Not just fun and exciting times, but dull and quiet times too.”


 “I’ll show this to Yoseob tomorrow.” Kikwang is smiling, closing the book and go to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Day.

Kikwang is quiet all the day. He just talk when he needs to talk.

“What happened to Kikwang?” asked Yoseob to Hyunseung.

“Dunno..why don’t you ask him yourself,Seobbie?” said Hyunseung while writing some notes.

“Oh..okay then..” Yoseob said.

“Kikwang…ssh!” Yosoeb pushed Kikwang’s back softly and Kikwang turned his head.

“What is it?” asked Kikwang.

“Why are you so quiet all of sudden?” asked Yoseob. “it’s not like you..” said Yoseob worriedly.

“You don’t like me when I am so quiet?” asked Kikwang.

“No..it’s not…” said Yoseob and then he blushed. “I like the way you are,Kikwang..” Yoseob smiled.

“YEAH!!” suddenly Kikwang jumped out from his chair and get a glare from the teacher.

‘OKAY! THE NEXT STEP IS FINISHED. HE DIDN’T SEE ME FROM OUTSIDE! INSIDE IS THE BEST..’Kikwang thought.

Kikwang is sitting back to his position while Yosoeb is back to his activities. Kikwang take the book out and read the next step,but..

“Kikwang-ssi!” said the teacher steal the book from Kikwang.

“Oh! Get me back my—“ Kikwang eyes widened.

“What is this? How to make someone fall in love with you?” said the teacher happily.

Suddenly the member of the class talking each other about Kikwang.

“Give me back my book!” Kikwang shouted and then snatched the book from the teacher. Then he run away from the class.

Yoseob look at where Kikwang goes and try to run after him, but someone grab his hands.

“What is it,Junnie?” said Yoseob when he looked at the person holding his hands.

“At the rooftop,Seobbie..”said Junhyung unclearly but it seems that Yoseob can understand what Junhyung’s mean.

“Thanks,Junnie..” said Yoseob and then run out from the class.

AT THE ROOFTOP.

“Kwangie?” Yoseob search for Kikwang.

Yoseob is walking to search Kikwang. He knows that Kikwang is there but he is hiding. When he turned his head.

“OMO!!” Yoseob jumped. “What are you doing there,Kikwang? With that balck aura around you..You seems like a ghost..” said Yoseob while walking closer toward Kikwang.

“Don’t come,Yoseob..I’m embarrassed.” Said Kikwang while covering his face.

“I can’t ..” said Yoseob and then walking closer to Kikwang.

“Why? Don’t come,Seobbie..I really a pity..to have this book as a guide..” said Kikwang.

But Yoseob is sitting in front of Kikwang.

“I can’t because I’m curious..” said Yoseob while blushing.

“Eh?” Kikwang take a look at Yosoeb who is sitting in front of him.

“Who do you like? What is she looks like?” said Yoseob jealously.

“Uhm..” Kikwang is mumbling.

“I don’t know that you like someone, Kikwang..” said Yoseob sadly.

“Uh..I—“

“I am really don’t know..you said that we are bestfriend but you didn’t tell me anything..” said Yoseob sadly again.

“I – “

“Why,Kwangie?” Yoseob keeps cutting Kikwang’s words.

“BECAUSE THE ONE THAT I LIKE IS YOU..I LOVE YOU,SEOBBIE! THAT’S WHY I CAN’T TELL YOU!” Kikwang shouted and said the words so fast so Yoseob can’t cut his words again.

“Huh?” Yoseob is blushing . He heard what Kikwang said but he is afraid that he was misheard it.

“I said I love you..” said Kikwang with red cheeks. “What about you..?” said Kikwang shyly.

“Uh..” Yoseob eyes teary.

“Same here..” Yoseob hugged Kikwang. “You don’t need a book for get me,Kikwang..cause I love you before you use this..so it is useless..” Yoseob smiled.

“Uh?” Kikwang eyes widened. “Okay..then..we don’t need this book…” Kikwang release Yoseob’s hug and then throw the book from the rooftop. “Cause I have the most effective book in front of me…” Kikwang smiled.

“What is it?” Yoseob smiled too.

“THE NEW STORY ABOUT US..” Kikwang said and then kissed Yoseob.

____________________________________________________________________________________

BehindTheScene :

Tukk!

“Aw!” Seungho shouted. “What is this? A book?” said Seungho.

Seungho read the title. “Haha..this is interesting…how about I try it?” Seungho smiled.

“Seungho! You want to go to the library or no?” asked G.O from far away.

“Oh yes!” said Seungho and then brought the book along.

Suddenly a paper slip out from the book.

It titled : “When You finished this book. Don’t do it. Just confess and title it THE NEW STORY ABOUT US…by writers”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woww..I am here...to update the last chapter..

Sorry for the late update..I was so busy and I have to update the other fanfic too..^^

Hope you like this..

Thanks for comments and subscribe!! ^__^