Kikwang and Doojoon and the chat things~

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Dooseob! Aigoo..you are so cute..” Yoseob said. “What do you want to eat babe?”

“Call me babe too!” Doojoon smiled and get a glare from Yoseob. “Uh..okay then..err, he is so difficult if it comes to eat time!” Doojoon complained and glare at Dooseob.

“Uh…I guess I have dog food in the basement…but we need to take it..” Yoseob sighed. “All I have here is leftovers…” Yoseob said and pointed a plate of leftovers on the table.

Suddenly Dooseob jumped up to the table and eat the leftovers.

‘I don’t like leftovers..but for my cutie owner..it’s okay..’ Dooseob thought.

“OH !! YOU! COWARD!” Doojoon shouted when he sees Dooseob eating the leftovers.

“Hyung…what’s the meaning of this? You said that he didn’t want to eat?” Yoseob glared at Doojoon.

“Uh..it’s …aish!” Doojoon can’t say anything. ‘Betrayer!’ Doojoon thought.

After Dooseob finished eating the leftovers, he fell asleep.

“Uhm…hyung, I guess he is here tonight..he is sleeping soundly..” Yoseob smiled while looking at sleeping Dooseob.

“I’m here too then..” Doojoon said. ‘I’m not afraid of going home this late..I just have to have a reason to stay here longer!’ Doojoon thought.

“It’s okay,right?” Doojoon said with blinking eyes.

“Uh…sure..” Yoseob smiled and give the maid order to prepare a room for Doojoon. “Hyung, can you bring Dooseob to my room? I have to take a bath first…” Yoseob said remembered that he hadn’t have a bath yet before.

“Oh..okay..” Doojoon said and sit on the couch. ‘Okay…I have to wait longer until Yoseob enter the bathroom. Next, I will pretend that I go to the wrong room…’ Doojoon thought.

Ding Dong..suddenly the bell rings..

“Good night..” the maid opened the door.

“Good night! Hehe…Is Yoseob home? “ said someone from outside.

While at the living room …Doojoon …”Who is the hell searching for my cutie this late..?” Doojoon said while trying to look at to the front door.

“Yes..he is there..with his friend…you can come in..” the maid help the person to go to the living room.

When the person appeared in front of Doojoon.

“KIKWANG??” Doojoon eyes widened.

“Huh? Doojoon?” Kikwang eyes widened too.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” asked Doojoon and Kikwang together.

Zlepp…suddenly lamps go turned off automatically. Dark.

Doojoon : “What is this!”

Maid        : ”Sorry sir..I have to check the power source…”

Yoseob    : “GYAHH!!!”

“Seobbie!” Kikwang shouted as he heard Yoseob shouted but he can’t do anything. Everything turn black and he is not a vampire or cat who can look at the darkness.

“Argh…Uh! Brukk!” Doojoon fell over the couch when he tried to go to Yoseob’s place.

“What are you doing dude?” Kikwang complained while trying to walk using his sense. “Ouch!”

“Nothing…” said Doojoon. “Where are you dude? If you are walking then make sure you won’t collide with me..” Doojoon try to stand up and then walk slowly.

“HOW CAN I KNOW THAT I WILL COLLIDE WITH YOU?” Kikwang shouted. “Silly!”

“Don’t need to shout, jerk…aish..ouch! what the hell!” Doojoon said while his body is fighting with a wood table.

Yoseob   : “Gyahh!!! It is dark and I felt something going through my body!! Aish!! Help me~

“I will be there,Seobbie! Wait for ..ouch!” Kikwang’s leg collided with a furniture made of steel.

“No..I go there..” Doojoon said while running, he didn’t care about himself anymore.

BRUAKK

“OUCH!!!” Kikwang shouted.

“AISH! DIDN’T I SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE WE WON’T--!” Doojoon shouted in front of Kikwang.

“YOU DARE TO SAY THAT AFTER YOU KISSED ME LIGHTLY!” Kikwang is mad.

“WHAT?” Doojoon said confusedly.

“! STAND UP, DUDE!” Kikwang said rudely and pushed Doojoon away. “! My lips is rotten!” Kikwang said.

“I am the one who should say that..” Doojoon said.

“Guk!” suddenly Dooseob running passed them. ‘I am the one who save my cutie master! I have a sense to be proud of in this darkness..’ Dooseob thought.

“Wait you ty dog! Come back…bring me along!” Doojoon shouted.

“Dog?” Kikwang asked confusedly.

After several minutes, the lamps turn on again.

“Woah!” Doojoon quickly stand up and run toward Yoseob’s room.

“Wait for me!” Kikwang followed Doojoon.

When they entered Yoseob’s room.

“Thanks, Dooseob..you are so cute..” Yoseob kissed Dooseob.

Doojoon legs become limp. ‘I am the one who should be given the kiss..’ Doojoon thought.

“Seobbie?” Kikwang greeted Yoseob when he entered the room.

“Kwangie? You are here?” Yoseob jumped happily and hugged Kikwang.

“Hehe…by the way…what is that dog? And if I am not misheard something…his name is Dooseob?” Kikwang is mad somewhat, but he pretends that he is not mad.

“Uh..yeah! I bought him today…Isn’t he cute?” Yoseob smiled.

“Oh…But why the name is Dooseob?” asked Kikwang madly.

“Because Yoseob and I have something that you and him not have..” Doojoon smirked at Kikwang.

“What?” Kikwang glared at Doojoon.

Yoseob hit Doojoon softly. “It’s not!  Hyung is kidding…I named it Dooseob because I and him who buy the dog..” Yoseob smiled.

“Oh..” Kikwang is satisfied with the answer.

“Yawn..” Yoseob is yawning.

“Uh..I guess you already feel sleepy, Seobbie? Let’s go to bed then..” Doojoon drag Yoseob.

“Where are you going?” asked Kikwang grabbed Doojoon’s shoulder.

“Wanna sleep?” Doojoon is pretending to be silly.

“I am sure that you have another room for sleep,right?” Kikwang glared at Doojoon.

“Uh..I just remembered..” said Doojoon. ‘Uh…If he is not here, I can sleep with my cutie..’ Doojoon thought.

“Can you two not fighting each other?” Yoseob said while yawning and then go to his room and close the room.

“I guess…I go to my room too..” said Doojoon trying to run away.

“Okay..since I am here and you have to share the room with me…” Kikwang stopped Doojoon and glared at him.

“You can ask the maid to serve you one! This is a big mansion!” Doojoon comlplained.

“No..no..no! I have to interrogate you!” Kikwang glared and drag Doojoon to the room.

AT YOSEOB’S ROOM..

“Uh…what a tiring day! I have Kikwang and Doojoon-hyung here..but I feel sleepy..huah..” Yoseob is walking to his bed slowly.

Suddenly his phone vibrate..Yoseob take out his phone and look at it.

*CHAT CONFERENCE : - PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE – accept > < decline

“Uh? Mom is inviting me?” Yoseob said. “I guess I accept this…I’m curious about what topic we have today..” Yoseob smiled and then forget about sleeping things.

- PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE- (Hyunseung)  : SEUNGHO IS PEEING IN HIS PANTS WHEN THE TEACHER SCOLD HIM.

!@Seugo@! , * MihoMinho * , ~G.OmasTer~ , and CUTIESEOBBIE ^_^ joined the conference.

!@Seugo@! (Seungho)    : No, I am not! You are wrong!!!!!!!!

* MihoMinho * (Minho)  : We are spying at you,Seungho…I look at it with my eyes! Haha..

~G.OmasTer~ (G.O)           : Wow, is that true? (---____----) zzz…

!@Seugo@!                          : No,it’s not..G.O, don’t believe them…>__<

CUTIESEOBBIE ^_^ (Yoseob) : RT at tonight’s topic! “SEUNGHO IS PEEING IN HIS PANTS WHEN THE TEACHER SCOLD HIM.”

!@Seugo@!                              : Aish…!

- PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE-     : I have the photo as the prove..should I show it to you guys?

DongDongwoooooonnn + joined the conference.

DongDongwoooooonnn +  : Show it!!

!@Seugo@!                             : No,don’t! I beg you…!

CUTESEOBBIE ^_^                 : Aish..poor Seungho…don’t show it,mom..>__<

!@Seugo@!                             : Thanks,Seobbie…hiks..

$kikikikikikiWANGie$ and thisisDujun joined the conference.

$kikikikikikiWANGie$           : Did I miss something? @__@

thisisDujun                                : Is Yoseob here? You are not sleeping? @__@ and what is that? “SEUNGHO IS PEEING IN HIS PANTS WHEN THE TEACHER SCOLD HIM.” ?

- PRINCESEUNGSEUNGIE-     : What do you think? To Doojoon and Kikwang!

$kikikikikikiWANGie$           : That’s cool! Why don’t we take a look! I’m curious..hahahha~

CUTESEOBBIE ^_^                 : Kwangie!! Don’t say that…poor Seungho..

!@Seugo@!                              : Seobbie is the one at my side..thanks Seobbie…so proud to have you as a friend..

thisisDujun                                : Uh..since when Seobbie is your friend? Your friend is only Junhyung the jerk right? Haha..XD

Junhyungthejerk! Joined the conference.

Junhyungthejerk!                    : Who called my name?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I'm here again with the update..

Sorry...I am very busy nowadays...and have no idea when I face th computer..

Really sorry...hehhe..XD Hope you will like this..!!

And...

Sorry for the boring chapter..

LOL at Kiwkang and Doojoon kiss...hehe..(chaos here!)

Uhm..Dooseob is so cute!!

Ehm..and LOL at the random chat things...^___^

Thanks for comments...Please looking forward to the next chapter...^__^