Confusing feeling >__

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

‘I really don’t hate him…I’m not! And…I think he is the one that I like the most…I love him…I know..But, why..Why is the one who come out is Junhyung?’ Yoseob deeply thought when he is in the car.

“Arghh..! Why him! That jerk!” Yoseob feel frustrated now.

“Huh? Sir, are you alright?” asked the Yoseob’s chauffeur.

“Ah..ne..I’m alright…Don’t mind me.” Yoseob smiled to the chauffeur. The chauffeur nodded.

Rrrrtttt…Yoseob’s phone ringing.

- WOONNIE CALLING-

“Woonnie?” said Yoseob and pressed the answer button in the screen.

“Yah..Seobbie! How was your dinner with that jerk? I am so worried about you…so I call – “

“It’s alright,Woonnie…I didn’t met him today…I..have another business…” said Yoseob. He didn’t want to say about what happened between him and Doojoon back there.

“Oh…so..you have your dinner? I am in a bar– “ Dongwoon stopped awhile.”Hey! There is Doojoon here! Wanna come?” Dongwoon saw Doojoon alone in the bar.

“Ah..no..anni…I’m tired,Woonnie…I just want to take a rest…” Yoseob searched for an excuse. He doesn’t want to meet Doojoon now, of course after that ‘incident’. He still didn’t prepare anything. Especially his heart.

“Oh okay…I guess I just join him there since he is alone now..” Dongwoon said to Yoseob and then hanged up the phone.

“Yoon Doojoon!” shouted Dongwoon. Doojoon turned his head to see who called him.

“Oh..Dongwoon neh?” Doojoon seem tired. He has no energy.

“Ya! I am having my birthday today…mind to join me?” teased Dongwoon.

“Hmm..please don’t joke around with me…I am having a bad mood now..” Doojoon stared at Dongwoon bitterly.

“Don’t be like that..I will treat you…” Dongwoon ordered a glass of beer to the bartender. Then turned his head back to Doojoon. “I take back my words..” Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. “You already drunk there..Don’t drink again!” Dongwoon snatched Doojoon glass of beer.

“Give me my glass back!” Doojoon glared at Dongwoon and tried to snatch the glass back but he can’t. He drunk already. He lost his balance.

“Doojoon!” Dongwoon grabbed Doojoon. “You didn’t hear what I said? You have enough..!” Dongwoon shouted to Doojoon.

“Why…” Doojoon eyes teary. “I didn’t have any experience in rejection before..” Doojoon mumbled to himself. “Why!”

“I don’t understand,Doojoon..” Dongwoon tried to speak but Doojoon cut him again.

“Hey! I am your hyung! Call me hyung!” Doojoon digressed.

“Huh? Usually you don’t want to be called ‘hyung’ by anyone…” Dongwoon confused.

“I am make up my mind, stupid! Call me hyung!” Doojoon slapped Dongwoon cheeks.

“What was that for!” Dongwoon is angry at Doojoon.

“Why!” Doojoon still can’t get out of his mind.

“Hyung…You have problem—“

“Why!!...”

“Hyung! Snap out of it! You didn’t have to push yourself further than this! Maybe it’s not what did you think – “

“Not what am I thinking?” Doojoon eyes widened. “Hahaha…yeah! It didn’t…” Doojoon refreshed again here. “It must be like this…he must be thinking that I am afraid of Junhyung, so he called that freak..But, I am not! He is wrong…I am not afraid of everyone!” Doojoon make his own conclusion. “I think he is not ready yet…I just have to wait here..” Doojoon smiled.

“Yes..that must be it!” Doojoon smiled and then continue his words. “ Yeah…thanks,Woonnie…I get better now…See ya!” Doojoon left Dongwoon there.

“Ya, hyung…do you know that there is a person who cares for you more than Seobbie?” Dongwoon sighed and drank his beer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaa...Doowoon here..and it's very short chapter...!

It's only intermezo ~!

Hehehe....XDXD...But, Doojoon seems doesn't give up yet..

And Seobbie? Still confused about his feelings~ Yaaa~!! >__<

For Kiseob...I decided I will make it in the next chapter for sure...And I will made the long one in the next chapter~

Please looking forward to the next chapter!!! Thanks for comments.. lots of Junseob shiper there~!