This is Weird .. .. ..

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“HUHH? DOOSEOB IS SICK?” Yoseob shouted when he received a call from Doojoon.

“Yeah…he didn’t want to take a medicine and he didn’t eat anything from this morning” said Doojoon.

“Huh? Huh?!! I’ll be right there…HANG ON DOOSEOB!!” Yoseob shouted and hanged up the phone. He texted Key to cancel the meeting and prepared to go to Doojoon house. “Wait…where does he live?” Yoseob suddenly remembered that he didn’t know Doojoon house.

Rrrttt…Yoseob is calling Doojoon.

“He – “

“Hyung! Where is your house? I’m going there!” Yoseob shouted again.

“Uhmm…I’ll text you!” said Doojoon.

“Okay! Hurry!” Yoseob said panicky and hanged the phone.

‘Ha! Got you,Seobbie!’ Doojoon shouted while texting a message to Yoseob.

- Ding Dong –

Yoseob arrived at Doojoon house but no one open the door. ‘Uh! Where is he??’ Yoseob thought.

- Ding Dong – Ding Dong – Ding Dong – Ding Dong –

Yoseob pressed the doorbell as quick as he can.

“Who is there?” someone reached the door.

“OPEN THE DOOR!!” Yoseob shouted.

Cklek…someone opened the door…

“Where is Doojoon hyung?” asked Yoseob panicky. He didn’t find Doojoon anywhere and Dooseob too.

“I’m sorry,sir..but, this is not Mr. Yoon house…their house is next to my house..” the man politely tell Yoseob.

Yoseob blushed hard there. He is so embarrassing back there.

“Uh..I’m sorry..I’m sorry..I’m leaving now..sorry to disturb you…” Yoseob quickly exit the house.

‘Oh! …How embarrassing is that!’ Yoseob thought while blushing after he out from the house.

“Oh..what are you doing there! My house is right here!” Doojoon shouted when he saw Yoseob.

“Yeah, I know..” Yoseob really can’t put his face on the right place. He is just too embarrassed. When Yoseob entered Doojoon house, suddenly Dooseob popped to Yoseob.

“Kyaa! Dooseob..you are so healthy!” Yoseob smiled. But then he remembered something..”Hyung…what is the meaning of this?” Yoseob glared at Doojoon.

“Huh? What?” Doojoon just smiled.

“You said he didn’t want to eat his food since this morning!” Yoseob glared sharper to Doojoon.

“Yes of course…He was taking it before you came…so it’s not this morning..” Doojoon lightly answered.

“Huh?” Yoseob dumfounded. “B- But…you said that he didn’t take the medicine too!”

“Of course…he didn’t sick at all…why he have to take the medicine?” asked Doojoon lightly.

“B-but..you said he is sick!” Yoseob shouted. He can’t believe that he is tricked.

“Who said that? You said that,right? You just make your own conclusion..” Doojoon nearly laughed just now.

‘Okay…Yoseob, you are the stupid person here…!’ Yoseob thought.

“I’m going home!” Yoseob is angry now. He is tricked by Doojoon.

“Hehe..mian..mian.. Don’t leave me alone here..” Doojoon grabbed Yoseob hand.

“What do you want?” Yoseob turned his head and glared at Doojoon.

“You…” Doojoon smiled and continue his words “ It’s because I’m alone here…My parent go to a business trip…I have no siblings and..” Doojoon started to act here.

“Oh..Doojoon hyung..” Yoseob is being tricked again. “I’m sorry…I don’t know..” said Yoseob.

“It’s so sad,right…I feel lonely everday…” Doojoon tried to make his eyes teary.

“Oh…Doojoon hyung…don’t be like that…Don’t you have us? I mean everybody in the class…we are ready to give you everything, hyung…” Yoseob grabbed Doojoon hands. He felt guilty.

‘Haha..Yoseob! Got you here…! I am trying my best here…hohoho!’ Doojoon thought.

‘Poor Doojoon hyung…I guess I have to take care of him in this case…I have to help him…’ Yoseob thought.

“Uhm..Yoseob..I need you now…” Doojoon made his tears fall.

“Don’t worry,hyung…I’m here…” said Yoseob then Doojoon tried to hug Yoseob but Dooseob interfere. Dooseob jumped to Yoseob so he became the barrier for Yoseob.

‘I’m here too…I won’t lose to you…Doojoonie!’ Dooseob thought in his mind.

“Uhm…can you move,Dooseob? I really need my cutie here…” Doojoon pushed Dooseob away. ‘What a jerk! Move out!’ Doojoon thought.

Dooseob quickly back to his place…Yoseob’s arm!

“Dooseob..you are so cute!” Yoseob kissed Dooseob.

“You kiss him? Then..you need to kiss me too!” Doojoon pushed Yoseob to the couch along with Dooseob. Yoseob release Dooseob. He can’t breathe right now…His heart beats too fast.

“Doojoon hyung! What are you doing!” Yoseob turned his head away so Doojoon can’t kiss him.

“I need you, Seobbie…I am addicted to you…Only you, that can’t fall easily for me..! You are special…I want you..” Doojoon make his face closer to Yoseob’s. Yoseob can’t move. His heart sure beat faster, but he is afraid, he is so afraid of Doojoon right now.

‘No,Yoseob…you musn’t be afraid! You like Doojoon…so let this be!’ Yoseob tried to harden himself.

“Seobbie…you don’t like me? Why do you turn your face away?” Doojoon seems have difficulty in kissing Yoseob here since Yoseob always turned his face to the side.

‘Why,Yoseob? You love him right? Why don’t you let him kiss you?’ Yoseob thought.

“It – It’s not like that,hyung…I like you..but..” Yoseob blushed and his eyes teary now. He know that what he said is true. But why…why is he afraid? He is afraid to be kissed by Doojoon?

‘Didn’t you said you like him? You love him,right? Be strong,Yoseob!!’ Yoseob thought.

“But what?”  Now, Doojoon lips only a centimeter away from Yoseob.

“Noo!!! JUNHYUNGIE!!HELP MEE!” Yoseob shouted. Doojoon eyes widened when he heard what Yoseob said.

“Jun…hyung?” Doojoon released Yoseob when he heard that words come out from Yoseob’s mouth.

“I – I’m sorry,hyung…I – “ Yoseob didn’t finished his words, Doojoon already hit Yoseob’s lips with his lips. Doojoon hugged Yoseob tightly. Yoseob is sure blushing. And his tears began to fall.

“H—hyung..no…no..” Yoseob tried to push Doojoon away. It’s not that he didn’t like it. But he is afraid. And he can’t understand everything in a simple time.

Doojoon release Yoseob. “Why? Why Junhyung? Why?” Doojoon said desperately.

Yoseob take this opportunity to run away from Doojoon. “Hyung, I’ll bring Dooseob with me…” Yoseob take Dooseob as quickly as he can and then prepare to leave. “Hyung…It’s not that I hate you…I just…don’t prepare for this things yet…and…” Yoseob stopped awhile then continue. “It’s not that I love Junhyung..I just…don’t know why he is the one who come out back there…I’m sorry” Yoseob run away from Doojoon.

Doojoon still sit there, at the couch..desperately…

“You don’t love him…so,why he is the one who come out from your mind?” Doojoon sadly said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awww~~

How about this chapter?

Hehe..XDXD...I added some funny action!

Hmm...O yeah...I will make Kiseob later too...so don't worry..^__^

Btw, keep comments! ...Thanks for comments too...hehe...

Please looking forward to the next chapter...and if you don't mind...

Want to check out my other fanfic? hehe... " Even If This is Fate...I Don't Want To Accept it !! "

Thanks a lot...!!!!