The Reason Why Yoseob expelled from school...and Junseob Day...!!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Huh…I know that you just kidding…what a freak!” Yoseob didn’t want to have his own mind about Junhyung’s words.

“Kekekeke~” Junhyung softly laugh and didn’t answer Yoseob’s question. Then he lay his body down on the grass again.

“Jun…” said Yoseob while burry his face to his thigh. “Thanks…” Yoseob blushed.

“What?” Junhyung asked.

“For yesterday…You—“

“Ahh! What about yesterday? Do you hurt? Wow…I don’t think before…but after I arrived at home, I regretted it!” Junhyung suddenly jumped.

“Haha…Don’t mind it, Jun…thanks…because of you, I am happy now..” Yoseob smiled. He is really happy now, he don’t have to become a cool guy again.

“Hmm..I guess I like your condition…and..you “ Junhyung said then whispered at the end.

“Huh? What did you say,Junnie?” Yoseob didn’t hear the last words.

“Nothing…and..JUNNIE? What kind of name is it! Don’t call me with that creepy nickname…” Junhyung tried to change the topic.

“Junnie..Junnie..Junnie! I want to call you that from now on..!” Yoseob laughed and ran away from Junhyung.

“Hey! If you run, I will eat all this food!” Junhyung threatened Yoseob. Yoseob suddenly stopped and back to Junhyung.

“Don’t Junnie! I’m starving!” Yoseob laughed and eat together with Junhyung.

Meanwhile….

“Wow! Doojoon is calling!” Hyunseung said while they are still in the middle of the conversation call.

“Answer!” G.O  told Hyunseung.

“Hello?” Doojoon joined the conversation.

“Hoy! Haha..what did you do, buffalo?” teased Seungho.

“! Don’t call me like that…I was sleeping late..” Doojoon answered.

“Ah, you are sleep master,Doojoon…How come you just wake up at 11.15 !” Dongwoon didn’t believe Doojoon.

“Haah~ Up to you! By the way, where is my cutie? He called me this morning but I was half asleep back there..” Doojoon asked for Yoseob.

“You’re late, Doojoon…he is meeting his aunt now…he isn’t here..” Joon answered.

“Huh? Aunt?”

“Hmm...but, still, he didn’t said anything about his aunt to us, right, Hyunseung?” Dongwoon made himself sure that he didn’t miss anything about Yoseob. He didn’t want to lose..even to Hyunseung.

“Yeah…I guess it’s a sudden visit..” Hyunseung answered.

“Oh…” Doojoon nodded to himself.

“Oi! Kikwang is calling!” Dongwoon told the others.

“Hmm…answer him..!” Hyunseung said.

“Hello!” Kikwang sound cheerful when someone answer his call.

“Hoy…Kikwang! Haha…you are busy with cooking huh? What a wife!” Seungho teased (he teased everyone)

“Ya! My auntie is coming…I want to prepare something for her! And luckily, she is with my mother now, I am free! Haha…” Kikwang answered.

“Aunt?” Doojoon asked.

“Yes…my aunt…why?” asked Kikwang. “Where is the cutie?”

“Waaa!” suddenly Mir shouted.

“Mir! Don’t bother the other! Mian! …hmm, by the way, Yoseob’s aunt visit you,Kikwang?” asked Thunder.

“Huh? Yoseob? She is my aunt..not Yoseob’s…” Kikwang confused.

“Oh…mian, I’m really disconnected..!” Thunder apologized then continued his game.

“Yoseob’s aunt is coming too? How can I not know?” Kikwang asked.

“Hmm..I guess I’ll just check it…I’m in the middle of a trip to his house right now…” said Hyunseung.

“Oh…Yea, good idea…by the way, who is not here,except Yoseob?” asked Doojoon.

“Junhyung and Minho, Minho is out of the town today…and Onew!” Dongwoon answered.

“Oh…” Doojoon and Kikwang didn’t have any interest in Junhyung.

Back to Junseob couple…~

“Junnie! Haaa~ Don’t take the last one…Aaahh!” Yoseob shouted when Junhyung take the last piece of the food.

“Hehe…got it…it’s delicious huh?” Junhyung asked after swallowed the food.

“Oh! Yeah…where do you buy it?” Yoseob asked while take a bottle of mineral water.

“I made it..” Junhyung calmly answered and take a bottle of coke.

“Yo—You are serious? How can a freak--… I mean a guy like you made this…” Yoseob didn’t believe what he heard before.

“Hmm..It’s easy..” Junhyung gulped his coke.

“Then, teach me!” Yoseob tested Junhyung.

“Ugh!” Junhyung choked.

“Ah! You bought it!” Yoseob laughed. Junhyung embarrassed.

“Let’s go home! I’m tired…” Junhyung stand up and grab Yoseob’s hand. Yoseob blushed again. “Cutie, don’t tell this place to anyone,okay? It’s secret” Junhyung blinked and Yoseob nodded.

Then Junhyung and Yoseob are walking to the Plaza Tower..Junhyung didn’t have any idea to exit from that place except looking into the Plaza Tower. After they arrived at the Plaza Tower..

“Yoseob?” someone called Yoseob.

Yoseob turned his head and find…”Key?” then he looked that there is more person there. “Onew?”

“Seobbie…I have been trying to find you for the last days..” Key tried to walk closer to Yoseob.

“Why? Why do you want to search me after you betray me!” Yoseob hid behind Junhyung.

“Seobbie, you must hear what Key want to say first..” Onew stepped when Key being pushed by Yoseob’s words.

“Seobbie…I was wrong…Your friend was right...I’m so sorry, I was betrayed by Taemin and it feels hurt. And I think I did the same to you..” Key sighed. “At that time, I was so jealous..when we were at the English course together, I fell in love with Onew…and Onew seems like he has something for you even he didn’t know you yet. You don’t know about these..no..I mean I don’t want you to know…so I told all of these to Taemin—“ Key is about to cry.

“And he…I don’t know..I feel like I was brainwashed back there..so I ‘stabbed’ you from behind..I made all the story about you killed a person..I…”  Key tears is falling now. Onew hugged Key.

“Key…” Yoseob felt guilty already…He knew that Key didn’t intend to do what he did.

“Taemin said that I was so stupid and he dumped me and told me that he just want to break those tight bond between us-- ..” Key wanted to continue but Yoseob already hugged him.

“It’s okay…Key…I understood…” Yoseob smiled. Key smiled too and sent ‘Goodbye’ to Yoseob.

“You must call me and tell me about you and Onew! Hahah…” Yoseob shouted when Key and Onew walk further.

“You too…with that man beside you!” Key blinked. Yoseob blushed and Onew said,”Junhyung!”

“So…that was it? You were expelled from the school because of that?” said Junhyung. “You mustn’t forgive him…I won’t if I were you…”

“It’s best friend matter…!” Yoseob said. “You didn’t understand Junhyung..” Yoseob smiled and grab Junhyung’s hand. And then they walk together.

“Hmm..I didn’t want to understand it..” Junhyung mumbled.

“Yeah… it’s sounds like you, Junnie..” Yoseob laughed.

“The one that I understand is…I like you…” Junhyung said and whispered.

“Wha?” Yoseob didn’t hear the last part. Junhyung didn’t answer, he take Yoseob hands and drag him to run with him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hwaa...this is the end of Junseob Day...Really want to make it longer...TT__TT

Heheh..this is longer chapter...Huff..>< I wrote about Key too..!

Hope you all like this..oh, yea...I find a Junseob picture! It is so cute~~

What will I write next ya? Junseob? Dooseob? Kiseob?

heheh..maybe I will write 'a break time', another problem beside Junseob, Dooseob and Kiseob...because I still don't have any idea to write...

Woww..thanks for comments...hehe..^__^...Please looking forward to the next chapter...^__^