JUNSEOB date ....

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

Rrrrt….Rrrrt….Rrrtt…

‘He didn’t answer…Is he serious?’ Yoseob thougt. It’s already 09.45 am now. ‘He didn’t !’ Yoseob harden himself.

… YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE CONVERSATION CALL RIGHT NOW …

“Hey!Yoseob’s back!” shouted Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

“Mian guys…Doojoon hyung is still asleep and Kikwang? He is busy with the cooking..” Yoseob sighed. “Junhyung didn’t answer my call..”

“Oh..this won’t be work without them…I’ll try to call Junhyung then..” said Hyunseung.

...ONE PERSON DISCONNECTED…

“Haaa! What will you do today, G.O?” asked Seungho.

“Hmm…not planned anything yet…How about you, Mir,Thunder?” asked G.O.

“Wooww…we are playing games in Thunder’s house,hyung!” said Mir represents him and Thunder.

“Wha…you don’t invite me!!” Joon shouted.

…ONE PERSON CONNECTED TO THE CONVERSATION…

“Hyunseung is back~! How was it,huh?” asked Dongwoon.

“ I don’t understand him! He said ‘I will wait! For sure’ and hanged up the phone…He is FREAK!” Hyunseung is mad.

‘Wha? What did he say? He is serious? Oh,! What hour is it? Oh…! Already 10.15 am…what do I have to do? I won’t come…I won’t come!! I will definitely not come!’ Yoseob thought.

“I guess I have someone visiting me today…! My aunt! Haha..I’m sorry all..I will call back later!” Yoseob can’t trust himself said those words. And Yoseob can’t believe himself changing clothes and prepared to leave.

AND YOSEOB CAN’T BELIEVE HE IS IN A CAR RIGHT NOW…TOWARD PLAZA TOWER!!

“You come?” smirked someone that Yoseob really knows. Yoseob was stepped his foot on the ground and he saw that man.Junhyung.

“Oh…I think I will go home now!” Yoseob turned his body, but Junhyung stopped him..

“You just came…don’t be so mean..” Junhyung smirked and smiled to Yoseob. Yoseob feels bad but he is comfortable because of that. “Now, bring these!” Junhyung put all his belonging to Yoseob.

“Wha--?” Yoseob glared at Junhyung.

“We are having a picnic, Seobbie! Haha..It’s near here…a beautiful scenery..My favourite and secret place..” Junhyung smiled. Yoseob heart beat faster and faster.

Junhyung walk in front of Yoseob, he is leading Yoseob to his place. Not too far they walked, Yoseob eyes widened.

“You like this? I found this when I was a child…” said Junhyung still looking to the scenery in front of him.

“How can you find this place…this is so beautiful…in the middle of city!” Yoseob put the things he brought down and walk across the grass.

“Hahaha..I was lost that day, and I find this place….and because this place is so fresh and beautiful I decided not to tell anyone about this…” Junhyung smiled and walk closer to Yoseob.

“Wow…a jerk like you like this place too,huh?” Yoseob teased Junhyung.

“Shut up…I’ll take a rest here. You just do whatever you want..” Junhyung lied down on the grass and cover his face with hat.

“What do you call me for if you just sleeping there!” Yoseob pouted and sit beside Junhyung.

Junhyung didn’t reply Yoseob’s words. Yoseob take the things that Junhyung gave him and open it.

“Wow…what a nice lunchbox..maybe I should eat some..” Yoseob looked at the lunchbox he found.

“Don’t eat all of them…you will get fat..” suddenly Junhyung said those words.

“Ya! Who cares..!” Yoseob opened the box.

“I care…If you are fat then I can’t take you to the bed, silly!” Junhyung wake up and sit now.

“Wha—what are you talking about! Don’t say such nonsense words!” Yoseob is blushing hard.

‘Aish…what a ert!!’ Yoseob thought while blushing hard.

“I’m just joking, dumb…Give me some!” Junhyung snatched the food from Yoseob.

“Ya! I wanna eat that! You take the other!” Yoseob shouted when Junhyung take the food that Yoseob really want to eat.

“Huh? Okay…Take it from me if you want!” Junhyung put the food in his mouth. “Are you afraid?” Junhyung smirked.

“You-- ..aish! Who do you think you are!” Yoseob reinforce his heart to not jump out and follow what Junhyung wants.

Whap! Junhyung swallowed the food.

“Ya! What are you doing! I want to eat that!” Yoseob is really upset now, only an inches again he can gain that food.

“Haha..I don’t want to kiss you, cutie..” Junhyung laughed.

Suddenly Yoseob heart feels hurt, as hurt as being crashed by car. Yoseob suddenly feels like he is about to cry.

“I mean..if you don’t have anything for me in there…I won’t kiss you..” Junhyung smiled and pointed Yoseob’s heart. Yoseob feels happy now. He feels happy. VERY HAPPY! Before, he was crashed by a car, now he is flying like a bird.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooohh...I really into Junseob here..

hehe...poor Kikwang and Doojoon...I will wirte for them later...hehe..:)

Hmm...this is the update..

Hope you all like this..^__^

Thanks for comments and please looking forward to the next chapter...~!!