Kikwang Favorite Day Ever , Doojoon and Junhyung UNITED for one day !

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Do you like the lunch, Seobbie?” asked Kikwang. “ This is my father’s restaurant. I hope you like it.” Kikwang explained.

“Oh..yes of course…hehe..! You are sure lucky to have this restaurant,Kwangie…I want this kind of things, but my father didn’t buy me one…He always bought me hotels. .. I don’t want those!” Yoseob complained to Kikwang.

“Wow…we can go there maybe?” asked Kikwang unconsciously.

‘Ha? What are you thinking, Kikwang?? You asked him to…!’ Kikwang blushed hard now. Yoseob also blushed.

“Ah..I mean..let’s go there sometimes with Hyunseung and Dongwoon…hehe” Kikwang added.

“Oh..yes..” Yoseob smiled.

‘I guess it’s alright if there are Hyunseung mom and Dongwoon…Aaa! What did you think back then Yoseob!!! You’re a ert!!!’ Yoseob thought. He blushed hard now. He can feel his heart beat so fast.

‘Why? Why did you beat that fast again? After you beat for Doojoon hyung and Junhyung…why did you beat so fast for Kikwangie too? Aaaaa!! ‘ Yoseob can’t help himself shouted in his mind.

“Hmm..Kikwangie…because you’re so kind to me today…I will present you something…What do you want?Hehe..” Yoseob fully refreshed his mind now.

“Wow..! Hmm..I want to know what type of person you like!” asked Kikwang and after a second he regretted it.

‘I should ask him for a date! I should ask him to kiss me! I should ask him everything…Oh, I am a fool…!’ Kikwang frustrated of himself.

“Oh..haha..I’ll tell you..then you tell me too, alright?” Yoseob cheerfully said.

“Hmm..oh,sure..” Kikwang get rid of his fool minda already.

“Uhmm..I like sweet person like Do-…ah not..haha..and…I like cool and charismatic person like Jun-…ah noo…and..uhm, cheerful person!“ Yoseob said with his cuteness.

‘What am I thinking!! I want to said Doojoon, I want to said Junhyung back then!!’ Yoseob freaked out.

“Wow…you like a cheerful  person.. like me?” asked Kikwang surprised and HAPPY.

“Uhm..I didn’t say that it was you Kikwangie..” Yoseob surprised that Kikwang added it himself.

“You said it!” Kikwang so positive (Doojoon disease here!!)

“No, I’m not..” Yoseob tried to remember what he has said before.

“You did!” Kikwang is so positive now (Doojoon disease here!)

“Oh…now, you are behaving like Doojoon hyung, Kwangie…!” Yoseob joked. He doesn’t want to continue this. He is afraid that his heart will beat so fast again, especially to Kikwang.

‘Kikwang is my friend.’ Yoseob tried to convince himself.

“Uh..don’t remind me of him please! He is just a …” Kikwang’s mood is ruin now.

“Haha..now, your words sounds like Junhyung,Kwangie..!” said Yoseob.

“Oh…he is a jerk..don’t compare me to him please!” Kikwang seems dislike it so much.

“Haha..okay..okay!” Yoseob drank his drink. After Yoseob’s lips touch the straw, Kikwang snatched the drink.

“Mine is empty…I’ll take yours!” Kikwang laughed. Yoseob pouted.

Kikwang doesn’t want a drink of course , he is just…want an indirect kiss from Yoseob. Kikwang is drinking Yoseob’s drink with blushed face. Yoseob just can’t help to look at him.

‘He is so cute!’ Yoseob thought of Kikwang.

"Nah...how about you,Kwangie...?" asked Yoseob.

"Hmm..I like the cute one.." Kikwang stared at Yoseob deeply.

"Wowww!! I think Dongwoon will match you! He is soooo cuuuteee!" said Yoseob cheerfully and made Kikwang down for just a sentence.

Yoseob felt Kikwang rather disappointed. "You don't like Woonie?" Yoseob asked Kikwang.

"Oh..that's not it..." Kikwang tried to smile. "Maybe...it's because I like another type...not Dongwoon..." Kikwang clearly look to Yoseob's direction.

'Seobbie! It's you...how can you so insensitive?' Kikwang sad.

"Hmm...I hope you will find a good person,Kwangie...You're so kind!" Yoseob smiled. 'Yeah, Kikwang is just a friend! A friend, Yoseob!' Yoseob said these words many times in his mind.

"Oh...hmm..can I ask you something?" said Kikwang seriously.

"Uhm?" Yoseob answered.

"If you are in condition where you have to choose...who do you want to choose? Doojoon? Junhyung?" asked Kikwang seriously. He didn't ask himself because he is afraid. He is afraid that Yoseob won't choose him.

Yoseob blushed suddenly. 'Ha? Doojoon hyung? Junhyung? Why Kikwang brought them here!! I don't want to talk about them right now!'

"None..." Yoseob smiled.

"Oh, you don't like those two?? Aigoo~ You're just so cute, Seobbie! I like you the best!!" Kikwang hugged Yoseob. He is happy, HE IS HAPPY!!

"Uhm..yeah.." Yoseob made Kikwang sure about his answer.

'Kwangie..mian...I don't know who will I choose, so I decided to tell a lie...I don't know...In fact, I hate Doojoon hyung because he always tease me back there...And I hate Junhyung because he is a jerk..But, I feel something different when it comes to choosing question like this...I can't...maybe later..' Yoseob sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob is confused!! Junhyung or Doojoon? aish aish...

Hmm...what about Kikwang ya? If Kikwang include him, who will Yoseob choose then?

Aaa...I feel like crazy person when write DOOJOON DISEASE HERE! hahah..LOL!

Hehhe..XDXD

This is the update..!!

Hope you will like it! ^________^

Thanks for comment too!! Please looking forward to next chapter...^____^