The First Time I meet Junhyung...

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

Yoseob get off his private car. It is his first day, he don’t even know what will happened to his life. He has no idea, he is just breathing in front of the school and suddenly someone (or some guys) crashed him hardly…

“Move,kid!” shout the first man that Yoseob see. He is wearing a sunglasses, Yoseob can’t recognize his face.

“Oh..” Yoseob just acted cold and move. He don’t want to bump into a problem in his first day and it seems that this person is a trouble maker.

“Oh…You are an obedient kid…haha!” laughed the person before.

“Shut up, Junhyung. You just make him looks bad in his first day?” asked the second person behind the person called Junhyung. “Junhyung, I guess we have newbie here…” then he continue and then smirked to Yoseob.

“Oh…You don’t think what I am thinking right now, ne, Seungho?” Junhyung began to walk closer to Yoseob.

‘Aigoo! What is these people want?’ mumbled Yoseob.

“Uhm…nothing but your money!” Junhyung answered Yoseob’s mumbled.

“He seems rich..” then the guy named Seungho expressed his opinion.

‘Alright, Yoseob…let’s calm down and give what they want..’

“Give me…” Junhyung began to speak but Yoseob cut his words.

“Here…You can have my wallet too if you want, and I have this wristwatch, you can have it if you want. And…Oh! I forgot…!” Yoseob open his bag and get something from inside. “ You can have my iPod here…!” Yoseob gives all he has to Junhyung with his cold expression although he scared and want to shout as high as he can.

“What the…” Junhyung stopped his words and just starring at the newbie.

“Oh! Junhyung! We can treat the class with all of these! “ Shout Seungho snatched all Yoseob’s things from Junhyung’s hand. And then he jump out and run into the place that Yoseob doen’t know yet.

“What? You want my phone too? Actually I have it…Ah, you just too greedy!” Yoseob mumbled and search for his phone.

Junhyung stared at Yoseob, he doesn’t know what is going on here… He just can’t understand what is this person in front of him behaving like a dumb? Usually, every person who get bullied by Junhyung always begging for help or give him many reasons to not give him their money, but this person….Junhyung is lookin at Yoseob and he finds that he is cute. He is so clueless and he acts if he is cool but the fact, he isn’t..he is just…cute..then Junhyung felt something he doesn’t feel before.

“Ah! Found it! This…Err, this is the last precious thing I have…So, If you want more…I’m sorry..” Yoseob still acts cool. He thinks that the person in front of him, this guy named Junhyung doesn’t scary at all. He seems out of words because of Yoseob’s action.

“It seems that you forgot something…”

‘What does he want? Aish!’ mumbled Yoseob again.

“Your name? “ asked Junhyung.

“Ha? You want my name?” Yoseob surprised.

“Yeah…” Junhyung smirked that made Yoseob’s heart beat faster than usual.

‘Actually he is not that bad’ Yoseob is thinking inside his mind,but then…’ Aigoo! Yoseob! You are just so helpless…this guy only wants you for your money…You are being targeted! Aigo!’

“Ehm..Yang Yoseob…” Yoseob coldly answered. Yoseob just prepared himself for being bullied all the time now.

“It’s better for you to be cute beside being cool,y’know…cutie Yoseob” Junhyung smiled at Yoseob and left him dumbfounded there.

‘You know,Junhyung…You are just acting cool after you bullied someone…what a person! But why I am thinking that you are really cool? Argghhh!! ‘

Actually, Yoseob is thinking that Junhyung is not that bad, but he still don’t know what will happen to him next time. Yoseob sighed and began to walk towards the building he called school.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Woow...since this is my first Fanfic...I decided to add 2 chapters...

But I'm sorry if I make so much mistakes..

Hope you all like my first fanfic...

Please comment to give me ideas...Thanks a lot...^^

Errhmm...this chapter I dedicated to Junhyung and Yoseob..

Next is Doojoon and Yoseob...

Please look forward it...^___^

Oh! I forgot to write it...today is DONGWOON's birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Dongwoon..!!